Therapy- One Direction fanfic

By LeeshaStylesXx

Amelia Dunn is an 16 year old girl with issues and is infamous for making bad decisions. She has severe depre... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Nine

124 3 0
By LeeshaStylesXx

Hey dudes! Chapter nine is up! I'm sorry I didn't really focus much on Harry in the last chapter, but now there's no Eleanor, I'll write all about Harry, Louis now and the rest of the boys!!!! Enjoy! (Swearing as usual, SEX AND RAPE TOO so if you don't want to read about that I'd miss this chapter out!)

----------------------------------------------------------------

I slipped into my small black strapless dress that was tight around my chest and stomach to make my boobs look bigger and waist look smaller, and looser and ruffled at the bottom, coming down to mid thigh length revealing my thigh gap. I put my large gold crucifix necklace and matching earrings with black heals. I kept my make up natural except for my bright red lipstick. I left my chocolate brown hair slightly wavy, wrapping around my shoulders. As I left mine and Harry's bedroom, I found him and Louis already waiting for me. Harry looked outstanding in a dark purple shirt with light pink hearts printed on as well as his dark skinny jeans, Louis had a pale blue shirt buttoned to the top which was untucked from his charcoal jeans. They both just stood there staring at me in silence for a moment, then I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Is this okay? I'll go change if it's not..." I said quietly.

"No, it's perfect. Amelia Dunn, you look beautiful" Harry said suddenly grabbing my hand, stopping me from turning back into our room.

"You don't look so bad yourself, Styles, Harry Styles" I smirked 

Harry smirked lightly tracing his fingers up and down my arms delicately while my hands were on his waist. I then turned, facing Louis. 

"You look very handsome to Mr!" I giggled gently slapping his face, walking past him towards the kitchen. I reached down into the freezer, grabbing a bottle of vodka. I unscrewed the top, put my lips around the top of the bottle, tipped my head back and drank it straight from the bottle. The ice cold liquid burned my throat as I swallowed it and looked back at Harry and Louis, Harry looked shocked.

"What?" I asked

"Wouldn't it be better if you paced yourself tonight?" 

"Ugh. Boring! I just wanna get stupidly drunk and have a good time, forget my troubles!" I smiled

 "My type of girl! She's way too cool for you, Harry!" Louis smiled, walking towards me, and taking the bottle of vodka taking a share. Soon enough, the other three boys joined us at the flat. We all started to drink and took a taxi to the club. The line wasn't that long and we got into the club after about 15 minutes waiting. I went straight to the bar and ordered a round of shots for everyone. 

"Here's to living while we're young!" I said already tipsy, raising my shot glass in the air.

We tapped our glasses together and took the shot. The fiery liquid burnt all of my mouth and throat and I grimaced, along with the rest of the boys, as we swallowed. I looked around the club whilst the boys all commented on how strong the shots were and I spotted a guy on his own with a pint of beer just staring at me. The guy was quite  a few years older than me. I smiled faintly at him and he just winked back. I decided to ignore that and turned to Harry, grabbing his wrist.

"Lets go dance" I smirked mischievously.

I dragged him to the dance floor and started dancing with my arms in the air to Ke$ha's Die Young while Harry's hands found their way to my hips to pull me closer to him. After a few more drinks and a few more songs, I stopped and went back to the bar leaving Harry to dance with the boys. I ordered a few more vodka shots for myself as the weird guy from before came up to me.

"Hey, I'm Steve... Did you go to St Mary's?" He asked with a drink of vodka and coke which he gave to me.

"Yeah... How'd you know that?" I slurred

"Oh, I know an old teacher from there... Smith... Dan Smith.  Do you know him?" He said getting closer to me.

"I think so... Name rings a bell..." I said lied before downing the whole . I knew him far too well.

"No way! What a coincidence, What's your name?" He asked

"Amelia Dunn" I slurred once more

"Well, Amelia, why don't we go somewhere more private and talk some more?"

"Sure" I smiled innocently "But not to far because my boyfriend's just over there" I said flinging my arm in some random direction knowing Harry was somewhere.

"Sure, we can just go out back" he said grabbing my hand to guide me out. 

When we got outside, the cold air sobered me up slightly but I still felt a little dizzy.

"So, Amy, you're the girl Dan used to fuck right and let his mates have a go too right?"

"How'd you know that?" I asked shocked

"Because you were supposed to have a go on me but Dan got caught before I had the chance."

"Oh, well, nice meeting you... I better go back now, my boyfriend will be wondering where I am." I said trying to get back inside but he grabbed my waist and slammed me against the wall and I hit my against it.

"I don't think so..." He smirked

I tried to push him off me but I was too weak, I tried to scream for help, but he just grabbed me around the neck and covered my mouth with the other. I whimpered, cried and struggled to breathe as he grinded his crotch against mine whilst kissing my neck. He finally took his hand from my neck and grabbed a fist full of my hair. His other hand slowly coming away from my mouth to make sure I didn't shout out again. His face came within an inch of mine.

"here's how it's going to go, You're going to stop crying like a little bitch and get on your knee's and suck my dick like a good girl, okay? Oh, and if any funny business happens, you will regret it okay?" He whispered

I nodded my head slightly, took a deep breath in and wiped my tears away from my cheeks, smudging my make up and slowly went onto my knee's with his fist still clamped in my hair. With his free hand he undid his zipper and took his dick out. At this moment I prayed that Harry or any other boys would come to my rescue. I opened my mouth ready for him and he shoved his dick down my throat, making me choke. He started thrusting his hips making me choke more and then threw his head back and started moaning. After a few long minutes of this his pulled me up and grabbed my throat and plunges his hands up my dress. I started crying again and tried to push him  off me, but my attempts were futile. His stuck three fingers into me and I screamed in pain. His large hand came from my throat to slap me across the face then cover my mouth.

"Shut up you little bitch." He whispered forcefully. Then the hand went back around my neck as he carried on thrusting his fingers.

"Dan was right. You are a slut. You're dripping babe." he grunted

He pulled his fingers out and placed his tip at my entrance. I closed my eyes tight and prayed one of the boys would find me know they probably wouldn't. That's when I heard him. A deep voice that sounded angry.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

I looked to find Louis standing tall with dark eyes and his hands clenched into fists.

"You're being a fucking cock-block, that's what. So jog on mate..." Steve said

"You better get off her right now." Louis demanded getting closer.

Steve pulled up his zipper and pulled away from me and I collapsed as the pain in between my legs was agonising.

"I take it you're the boyfriend then..." Steve said boldly.

"Yeah I am as it happens"

"Well mate, you better step up your game because she was desperate for me mate. Let's say absolutely gagging for it." He smirked and that's when Louis hit him. Steve started to fight back, but Louis just kept punching him in the face that's when I shouted his name to make him stop and he turned his attention to me. Steve was in to much pain to do anything anymore.

"Are you okay baby?" He whispered grabbing me tightly.

"Take me home, Lou" I whispered through my tears. 

"Okay darling, it's okay." He said while stroking my head soothingly.

"LOUIS? LOU MATE, WHERE ARE YOU? AMY'S GONE MATE. I NEED TO FIND HER" I heard the familiar voice of Harry and he poked his head out of the door. He looked at the scene before him.

"What the fuck happened here?" He asked angrily as he went straight to me and held me.

"I just went for a piss and her something out here, and found this scumbag raping Amy" Louis spat

Steve had stood up at this point and was spitting out blood and trying to stop a nose bleed. He turned his head to Harry and winked. With that, Harry stood up and slammed him up against the wall. 

"Harry, leave it mate, I've already beat 9 shades of shit out of him" Louis said putting and hand on Harry's chest

"If I ever see you anywhere near Amy, or any other girl. I will kill you. Understood?" He said deeply

"Don't worry mate, I only wanted Amy since she owed me one from a few years ago..." Steve smirked then turnder to me and winked. And with that Harry punched him in the balls and picked me up to take me home.

The other lads came with us in the taxi which was a surprisingly quiet ride home. I just leaned against Harry and just stared, I had no tears left to cry, I had nothing to say so I just sat there with the pain in between my legs still present. Once we got home I still didn't say anything I just wiped my make up away, put on my pajamas and gave Louis a tight hug, before getting into bed looking at the moon thought the window. Not long after, Harry came to bed and cuddled me.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time to help you. I shouldn't have let you goon your own. I love you." He whispered before switching the lamp off and I fell asleep on Harry's chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I hope you like this chapter, and if you don't, I'm sorry, If you have a problem, comment or send me a message. All usual stuff applies, vote comment, any criticism is welcome! sorry it's a bit short, Thank you for reading! Xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 1 8
TW: Suicide, ed and self harm! If you are not comfortable reading, please do not read Harry Styles-19 year old boy in college-suffers from anorexia a...
166K 3K 38
Melody is very emotionally and mentally unstable. She suffers from an eating disorder, self harm, and has serious depression. She has lost all hope...
351K 13.5K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
53.3K 908 28
An 18 year old girl, by the name of Maribel, always had trouble in her childhood. Her life starts to slowly work out, moving to London, having a suc...