This can't be real... {Markip...

By HazzardHannah

I would like to say a huge thank you to @cakeiplier for helping with progressing the story This story contain... More

Chapter 1: Look at the random man- OMG ITS MARKIPLIER
Chapter 2: Teddy bear leg
Chapter 4: MY VOICE IS SO HORRIBLE
Chapter 5: Ahhhhh... FRICK ME
Chapter 6: Sexy and I know it
Chapter 7: Yawn......yawwn....yaaawww- SHUT UP!
Chapter 8: Cuddles
Chapter 9: Awkward Lap Dance
Chapter 10: Grinding
Chapter 11: The fuck?
Chapter 12: Rude!
Chapter 13: Kewl band brah
Chapter 14: Dark sides.
Chapter 15: Finding something we shouldn't...
Chapter 16: (Warning: Sexual scenes)
Chapter 17: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Changer 18: JACK???
Chapter 19: Ow...
Chapter 20: "Like you..."
Chapter 21: Freddy...
Chapter 22: You're my heroes...
Chapter 23: WHY CHICA? WHYY?!?!?
Chapter 24: OH MY LORDY LORD
Chapter 25: Fight...Fight...Fight...
Chapter 26: OOOOHHH SHIET
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28: Nude... ALMOST
Chapter 29: Sheeeshhhh...
Chapter 30: SHIT IS GETTING DARK IN MA BRAIN
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32: Dark?
Chapter 33: M-Mark?
Chapter 34: Night 7
Chapter 35:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37:
Chapter 38:

Chapter 3: I'm so holy!

139 5 3
By HazzardHannah

I get woken up by a loud snore and I am greeted with a Mark face on my belly. I noticed my hands are still in his hair but are about to fall out and he has taken his glasses off. I check the time on my phone to see it's 2pm. Urghhhh... still too early. After a few minutes of getting bored I begin to trace Mark's face with my forefinger. I slide it down his nose and around his eyes, I then trace his soft lips and chiseled jaw line and I feel shivers go up my spine. I see him stir in his sleep but he just continues to sleep. I fidget a little bit and attempt to take my shoes off with my feet and after around a minute I manage to do it.

I reach for the buttons on the coffee table but they get even further away from me so I give up and I notice all my fidgeting has caused Mark to slide down a little bit. His chin is resting somewhere I'm not comfortable with and I feel as if he is about to stick his nose in my belly button so I pick him up from under his armpits and I rest him a little higher but he just flops onto my left boob and begins to slide down into the gap of the sofa. I then reach for the buttons again and manage to get them and turn the TV on. I flick to the news and get bored instantly so I change it to Jeremy Kyle. It's some old repeats from the American version but it'll do. You must be wondering. Yes, I need to pee like crazy but I don't want to move him since he looks so peaceful in his sleep.

I begin to trace his face again and this time he wakes up so I quickly move my hand away. He wraps an arm under me and pulls his other one over my stomach and holds hands with himself.

"Morning." He yawns and blinks quite a lot. "What's the time Mrs. Wolf?" He asks as he closes his eyes again.

"2:23....pm...." I trail off and I watch his eyes open in surprise.

"Really?... Well damn. Do you have a recording space?" He asks and I nod slightly.

"I have a 5 pound webcam and ezvid."

"That'll do. I will just assume 5 pounds is cheap." He stands up and walks towards a random door and walks in, he then comes out again. He just walked into my cleaning cupboard...

"Can you lead the way?" He sheepishly smiles.

"I gotta pee first." I stretch and make my way to the small toilet that's downstairs. I come out to be greeted with Mark right outside. "Were you listening to me pee?" I ask and I watch him look down.

"N-no I just need to pee." He states as he rushes in; I rub my eyes and make sure I don't have any gunk or crusted drool on my face. After a minute he comes out and I drag myself upstairs and I go onto the landing, I then go to the last room and I walk into the space I call 'The girl cave'. It was basically a man cave without the pool tables. I had a long sofa in front of a flat screen TV and a small fridge in the corner that didn't work at the moment. I had a desk and computer tower with two monitors and a comfy gaming chair. It was a wooden floor but in front of the sofa was a big fluffy black rug that I sometimes flop onto when I check social media. I also had some bean bag chairs in the corner and underneath the TV I had my consoles in/on the TV stand.

"This is pretty cool." He said and I quickly rush into a corner that had a door that lead to a space with some boxes, I dug through them and I pulled out my blue yeti I once stole from my brother. I mean, he wasn't going to use it, he only had 8 subscribers. I handed it to Mark who was trying to guess my password on my windows 8 computer. I quickly logged in and he started to download a recording application and used his username to log into the account instead of buying a new one. He also installed Photoshop and all sorts of random shit.

"If I go on it and it runs at 2mph I will literally murder your face." I threaten him and he just rolls his eyes as he smirks.

(Time skip 30 mins)

It's been 5 hours like come on already.

"Can you hurry the f-" I get interrupted.

"Hello everybody! M-" I interrupt him.

We interrupted each other.

"Well, you finished downloading?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"Yes, it's all done and fine. Now shut up and let me record." He demands as he clicks something. He then records again.

"Hello everybody, Markiplier here. No, I'm not dead. I sorta got up an hour ago." He chuckles and I get a song stuck in my head out of no where, but I hold in the urge to sing. "I got up at 2pm at some random person's house." I give him a death stare that he soon notices. "I got up at a friends house. We kinda only met last night but I fell asleep on their stomach so I guess we are already kinda close." He giggles and I can't help but make an 'Awwwww' face. One day I will tell him his chin was on my *cough* and his nose was almost in my belly button. That'll be funny but right now I'm just going to shut up and keep evil plans to myself.

"So basically this will probably be the only video I will upload unless you want me to do a house tour or..." He whispers something into the mic. "Anyway, I had a really good time last night and it was fun. We shared a lot of moments and... well... yeah... So I know it's a really short video and I do care about you a lot but I haven't even had breakfast ye- oh well dinner by now! So, I will see you... in the next video... BUB-BYE!" He waves at the camera for a second and he clicks a few times so I guess he has stopped recording then he walks out of the room so I flop onto the computer chair. Since he is gone I begin to sing.

"Well I heard there was a secret chord

That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well it goes like this:
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall and the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah...

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah..."

I sing aloud but not too loud because I don't want Mark listening to me. I check tumblr and I see some cool posts as I scroll down my feed, a post reminds me of another song so I decide to sing that too while I'm at it. I think I'm an okay-ish singer.

"My lover's got humour
She's the giggle at a funeral
Knows everybody's disapproval
I should've worshiped her sooner

If the heavens ever did speak
She's the last true mouthpiece
Every Sunday's getting more bleak
A fresh poison each week

"We were born sick," you heard them say it

My church offers no absolutes
She tells me, "Worship in the bedroom."
The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

I was born sick
But I love it
Command me to be well
Aaay. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life"

"Why am I so holy today?" I ask myself because I'm normal.

"Because you are an angel." I jump out of my skin and I fall out of the chair and onto the wooden floor. I face planted and I just stay there. I hear laughing coming from Mark, oh for fuck's sake.

"Are *laugh* Are you *laugh *Are you okay?" Mark says between deep breaths and laughs. I just grunt and stay on the floor. I eventually stand up and I stand face to face with Mark. I then slap his face lightly.

"Ooof!" He over exaggerates and falls to the floor. I sigh and I sit on the big sofa.

MARK POV

I see my previous video already has been uploaded since I only skipped some parts and barely edited it. I then see that I didn't stop recording by accident, or I started to record again, whatever. I watch through what I got recorded with head phones.

{This is what Mark's watching}

I watch as I get up and walk out of the room and Hannah comes and sits down. She begins to sing and as I watch through the whole thing I see I recorded everything. After quickly scanning through the new comments, I see fans want me to prank the 'new person' so I begin editing on the pranking video with singing and all that included.

This is truly evil... mwahahahahah!

I then pass gas.

"Ewww! Mark. Next time fart out the bloody window or something." Hannah moans and after a minute I hear. "Oh my- *cough* Jesus Christ! Evacuate! I repeat, evacuate, gas attack, get your gas masks and head to the shelter!" She runs out of the room and she later brings me some pancakes.

Yay, Pancakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 16 13
(This is a separate AU from the original story where Max doesn't die)! As Max looked inside Freddy's mouth, still wondering where's the child, a hand...
3.6K 94 19
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
19.3K 340 28
**MARKIPLIER X READER FANFICTION** This is a sequel to "She's Perfect" that I made a few months ago. A lot of people really liked that one so why not...
57.3K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...