BTS Facts

By kyungsew

Facts about each and every individual member in BTS. More

Jeon Jungkook
Kim Seok Jin
Min Yoongi
Kim Taehyung
Kim Namjoon
Jung Hoseok

Park Jimin

5.4K 232 70
By kyungsew

Fact 1: Jimin is a major fanboy of Big Bang; he especially likes Taeyang.

Fact 2: His favorite color is light blue and black.

Fact 3: Jimin practices whenever he has free time; he only gets 3 hours of sleep.

Fact 4: His hometown is Busan.

Fact 5: When Jimin has a lover, he wants to give her everything. First, he wants to hold her hand.

Fact 6: If he could choose one super power, he would want to communicate with animals.

Fact 7: All of his band mates say that he is the nicest member.

Fact 8: Jimin's favorite food is meat (pork, beef, duck, chicken), fruits, stew and kimchi jjigae.

Fact 9: Jimin's ideal type is a cute girl who is nice and smaller than him.

Fact 10: For his costume on Halloween, Jimin wants to be a dinosaur.

Fact 11: Q:
"Jimin and V got accepted into Big Hit after auditioning; do you remember what your auditions were like?"
Jimin:
"Of course. It was my first ever audition so my hands were shaking a lot when I opened the door. I also remember that my voice shook a lot while singing. But because I started dancing at a young age, I danced very confidently."

Fact 12: For Jimin, Bangtan is another family that allowed him to reach his longtime dream.

Aww Jiminnie! Next is V. Comments are greatly appreciated 😄 Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
11.7M 302K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
18.4M 494K 48
Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older brother is becoming Alpha. She'd rather not h...