Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 9: Father Meet Son
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness

104K 3.2K 79
By MsDreamerGirl84

Like a small boat

On the ocean

Sending big waves

Into motion

Like how a single word

Can make a heart open

I might only have one match

But I can make an explosion

And all those things I didn't say

Wrecking balls inside my brain

I will scream them loud tonight

Can you hear my voice this time?

(Rachelle Platten; Fight Song Lyrics)

VOTE..

COMMENT..

FOLLOW ME..

~~~~

Unedited

"Moro-"

"Don't call me that!" Adriana spat as she stood up with her scorching eyes staring at him in disgust. Nicolas felt broken and his heard felt stabbed with a very sharp daggers as he stared at her sparkling sapphire eyes held so much distaste. 

Nicolas clenched his jaw and his hands. He wanted to explain it to her, but what words will comfort her? 

It was true. 

He hurt her. They made a bet on her..

What words would sooth that pain he caused her.

"I'm sorry. .." Nicolas painfully said. His heart ache so much as he watch her, looking at her with her impassive face. If she looks so hurt while ago, now it's all very well concealed. Her blank eyes was staring at him and it pained him a lot. 

He suddenly felt alarmed and unsure of what to do next.

Addy thought to call a cab when she realized she forgot her purse inside their room. She walks to Nicolas and Nicolas forehead furrowed. 

He waited for her palm to land on his face when he felt her hand landed on his pocket. 

His forehead furrowed in confusion, then he realized she was after his phone. Addy pulled his phone out and called a cab.

"I'll take you home, moro mou!" Nicolas pleaded and Addy just shot him a blank angry stare. Nicolas bit his tongue. 

"Take my purse back home, and I'll sleep in the other room." Addy snapped to him and Nicolas panic. 

Even if she's mad he's not going to let her go home in cab. Just as the phone rang, Nicolas snatch it and ended the call harshly. "I'll take you home!" Nicolas stated grimly and Addy snorted.

She held her emotions at bay. He won't let him see that she's hurting inside. 

"I can manage myself, Mr. Petropoulis. Have a good night." She responded in her controlled tone, however she struggled to hide her anger. She strode past him, but Nicolas grab her arm in an iron grip. His temper, frustrations, disappointment mixed in one just reached it's edge.

"I'm taking you home!" He repeated with his undertone. His eyes held so much emotions, that she couldn't specify, and at the moment she doesn't care.

When his emotionless tone reached her heart, she shivered. She just soon found herself walking with him with his hand still holding her arm.

"Let go of my arm, Nicolas. You're hurting me!" Addy cried out and Nicolas quickly releases her arm like he was burned after realizing his grip was tight on her arm.

"I'm sorry.." he murmured and Addy just walked past him and slide in inside his car.

Nicolas almost punch his head after being an ass to her. He had hurt her, and now he's treating her so cruelly.

The ride back to their estate was long and deafening. The tension inside the car is palpable. 

Adriana held the urge to glance at Nicolas side. She can feel his eyes once in a while boring into her skin. 

Her eyes was stinging with the tears brimming around her eyelid and is threatening to fall, but she held it until they reached the estate. 

She quickly slip out of the car and ran inside the mansion, heading into Nicolai's room and she locked herself.

Nicolas was pounding the door, trying to talk to her, but she ignored it. She was glad Nicolai is not home. 

Nicolas kick the wall with so much frustration as he walked to his room. He hated himself for treating her that way. She didn't deserve it. 

He felt raw. His heart felt excruciating and agonizingly aching. He felt vulnerable, so lost.

And now, he had to apologize to Demetrio for hitting him. It should be him that deserve that punch. 

God, thinking of her to leave him forever is painful. He felt broken. His heart is raw and bleeding. 

He felt falling apart. Thinking Adriana leaving him is heart breaking. He felt hopeless, despondent and broken. 

Nicolas felt his tears rolling down his cheeks. He chuckled bitterly like a fool as he wipes the tears off his cheeks.

When was the last time he cried?

Yes, when he was five. When he accidentally fell on his bike and he got a big bruised. It was painful.

But the feeling he felt right now is countless times painful than just a bruised. A gnawing pain and he couldn't think. It was eating his whole system.

FUCK!

FUCK!

Nicolas hissed as he pace back and forth in his spacious room. He didn't bother to turn the lights on in his room. The light from the outside provides a sliver amount of light through the mirrored window wall.

He sat on the edge of his big bed and cradled his head in his hands while occasionally running his fingers through his tousled hair, frustratedly.

Nicolas frustratedly got up and strode back to Nicolai's room. He has to ask Addy's forgiveness before this night ends. He has too.

As soon as he reach the door, he lifted his hand to knock, but then he change his mind. He drop his hand down on his side and move his ears closer trying to hear her. 

The room seemed quiet, but after a few minutes, he heard her cry.

Nicolas' heart breaks as he heard her cry and because of him. How cruel he is?

"Addy, moro. *gasped with pain* .. Please let's talk.. I'm sorry.. " Nicolas called out, pain laced in his tone, hoping she will listen. 

"Please just leave me alone!" Addy responded in a hoarse voice, pain is evidence in her voice. Nicolas' heart breaks into tiny million pieces.

His Addy is crying because of him! 

Nicolas leaned his forehead against the door in complete disappointment of himself and cussed non-stop. He wanted to hold her, comfort her. Tell her that he's very sorry and he was stupid to bet with them, that he didn't mean it. That he was damned!

Nicolas let the tears flow on his cheeks as he listened to her cry. Her heart clenched for her and he's scared she'll cancel the engagement and leave him forever.

No, he can't live without her beside him. She was his life. 

Yes, she is. She showed him the meaning of life. He felt complete with her and her smile, her laughters, her giggles and her happy voice was all he needed.

She is the missing pieces of his life's puzzles.

Nicolas dragged his body down to his bar, thinking to drown himself with whiskey until her felt numb. Numb of all the pain he felt right. Numb his heart for all the emptiness and brokenness he was feeling right now.

Damn Nicolas.. You're such a fool! He chuckled to himself bitterly after his fifth shot of whiskey.. The shots kept going on until his head is starting to feel heavy. 

He took his last shot and decided to walk, but he didn't even reach the sofa, he fell on the floor with a thud.

"That's not even hurt," he chuckled humourlessly, as he stared at the dark oblivion.

"What have I done?" he asked himself inaudibly... He was just staring through the ceiling blankly, until sleep took over him with the pain he felt, temporarily gone.

.

.

Addy woke up feeling weak. She remembered last night. Again the pain, the heartache strikes her heart with no mercy. The feelings when he left, he also took a lot of her self-worth with him. Her life was shattered and senseless. There's no time she didn't cry. And now that pain she felt, is doubled or even more. She doesn't know if she could stand it again.. If she'll be able to recover. 

Without Nicolai, she doesn't know where she is right now.. 

She maybe dead?

Or lost her sanity.

She loves him so much, that it hurts to realized that the love she felt was just one-sided love. She's stupid to let her feelings grew more. She shouldn't have come back.

Why? Why does it hurt like this? 

She felt the stinging tears brimming around her eyelids, and it streamed down her cheeks again, incessantly. She fell asleep on her son's bed with the tears dried on her cheeks. She sat up and saw the dried patches of tears on the cream bed cover.

She wipes the tears that ran down her cheeks and stood up. She needs to think. She needs an air. Far from Nicolas, to think about everything..

She gathered her emotions, as she glanced on her son's small superman alarm clock and it's just seven in the morning. She made her way to Nicolas' room.

She tiptoed inside, and look at the bed, but it was empty. Her eyebrows furrowed. 

Where is he?

Her heart suddenly races with fear. She hated him at the moment, but she didn't wish him dead or anything bad happening to him.

She quickly strode out of the room and trudge down the hallway to the staircase when she heard commotions at the bar room, not farther from Nicolai's room. She quickly detoured to the bar room, a quickly as her legs could take her.

Her heart beat increases each seconds as she prayed nothing happened to him.

She opened the door and saw Nicolas laying on the floor.

"What happened?" Addy quickly walked and knelt down on Nicolas side.

"He's sleeping on the floor, Ms. Addy. I was trying to wake him up, but he just stirred and shove me away." Myla explained. Adriana felt relieved.

"Thanks Myla. I'll take care of him. You can go back to your work." Adriana gave her a weak smile and Myla left reluctantly out of the bar room.

Adriana patted Nicolas cheeks lightly.. "Wake up Nicolas." 

Nicolas just groaned and he stirred, shifting to his side, and flinging his one arms to Adriana. She stumbled on him.

"Wake up, Nicolas!" Adriana repeated exasperatedly as she struggled to get his arm off her. 

"Hmm.." was his only retort.

Adriana finally got off his hold and she walked to the wineglasses shelves and grab a glass, then she filled it with cold water from the water dispenser and walk to where Nicolas lying.

She poured the water on his face and Nicolas quickly sat upright looking shocked and dazed.

"What are you doing?" Nicolas glowered, but when he realized it was Adriana, he quickly got up and was about to hold her, but Adriana stepped back.

"Don't!" she stops him and Nicolas looks hurt. He stared at her with his eyes held regrets and pain. Adriana look away. She doesn't want to see it. She's not ready to forgive him.

"Moro, I'm sorry.." he pleaded, with his face looking like a lost boy.

Adriana ignored him and she place the glass on the bar counter and walked to the door. "Go and sleep to your room, not on the floor." Adriana just said dryly and attempted to head to the door, but Nicolas grab her arm, and spun her around. Nicolas pulled her to his chest and he begs for her to forgive him.

Adriana just waited until he calmed down.

"I need some time to think of this things. You made me look like a fool, believing that you really care for me!" Adriana pulled herself of his hold and she steps back.

"I admit, yes. I was a fool. I was immature and I was so intrigue by you.." Nicolas admitted. "I'm sorry.. Please, forgive me Addy." Nicolas uttered softly, as he steps forward trying to reach her.

"I don't know. I feel hurt and broken. I don't know if I could still trust you and believe you.." 

Adriana turned on her heel and left Nicolas speechless and headed to their room thinking to get her stuffs and move to another room.

Nicolas followed her after few minutes, feeling lost.

Addy took the luggage in her walk-in closet and stuffs any clothes she could get and Nicolas followed her.

"You're leaving us?" Nicolas asked in a broken tone. Pain and panic laced in his hoarse, and hurt tone.

"I will move to the other room. You sleep here!" Adriana responded and Nicolas felt a bit relieved. At least she's not leaving them. 

He doesn't know if he could take that. Nicolas watch her as she was rushing to pack her stuffs, grabbing anything she could and stuffs it firmly inside the black luggage and she struggled to zip it. 

Shortly, she was gone to the other room. 

The room felt cold and empty. His gut filled with hallows and dread feelings.. He felt like she's completely gone, albeit she's just a few doors away.

Nicolas dragged himself to his bed as he slowly took off his long sleeve shirt and pants leaving his white shirt on and just his boxers and decided to sleep more. He felt physically and emotionally battered. 

For the first time in his life, he felt this worst emotional pain, gnawing in his system. Slowly breaking him apart. 

Damn Nicolas! 

Dammit!

Nicolas cussed non-stop until exhaustion swept over him. 

.

.

Adriana had a shower and thought of just wandering around the estate while waiting for her son. She won't be staying inside her new room and cave. 

After she was all dressed in her navy blue cotton summer dress, she made her way down to the dining room to have a breakfast before walking around the property, then maybe she'll stay in the backyard swimming and just do sun bathing. She'll ignore Nicolas as much as she can.

Let him realized what pain is like and how it feels like to be treated like a fool.

Myla greeted her and she gave her a smile as she greeted her back. The table was ready and she informed Myla that Nicolas is sleeping in his room and she's going to eat alone. 

The cook nodded and she made her a coffee and she started her breakfast. Pancakes and bacon. 

She thought to call Francine, but then she realized she left her purse at Taratsa bar. She made a mental note to call Yvonne if one of them brought her purse. 

Just as she's done with her breakfast, Alfred their butler walked into the dining room, holding her purse.

"Ms. Addy, Mrs. Demakis sent this for you this very morning." 

"Thanks Alfred." Addy smiled. "Did you had breakfast, Alfred?" Addy suddenly asked making the butler stops on his strides and turned to face Addy. 

"I did, Ms. Addy. And, thank you for asking." Alfred answered very politely in his professional tone and Addy just nods her head and thank him again. Alfred already gone when Adriana remembered to call Francine.

Adriana finish her coffee, as she browse on her text messages.. From Francine and her new friends.. 

She smiled bitterly. 

.

.

Nicolas woke up with the bright light flooded in the room. He opened his eyes drowsily and sat up, swinging his legs out of the bed and dragging his limbs to the washroom.

He leaned his one hand on the sink counter with his other hand turning the water tap on. He wash his face and brush his teeth. 

After cleaning his mouth, he stared at the mirror. A haggard looking Nicolas was staring back at him. Puffy and bloodshot eyes. 

"Addy.." he mumbled as he remembers what happened last night. He quickly rushed out of the room down to the kitchen.

Myla look down when she saw her boss just in his boxers, feeling flustered. At the moment, Nicolas didn't care.

"Did you see Addy, Myla?" Nicolas asked her, panting as fear slowly crawling to his system.

"She's in the pool, Sir." Myla responded looking down, avoiding to look at Nicolas.

Nicolas felt relieved and quickly headed to the back door, heading to the pool. 

He saw Addy in her two piece looking stunning and sexy as she walks to the lounge chair, with her hair damp and water running down her delectable skin. She looks like a goddess and he felt himself getting turned on. He wanted to close their gap and just hold her and ravish her, but he knew she's still mad at him.

No, she hated him..

"God, this is torture.." Nicolas mumbled as he turned on his heel back to the kitchen.

He was so quiet as he had his coffee and breakfast. Nicolas didn't care what he's wearing. He needs to think on how to warm her back to him. He can't bear not to touch her even just for a single day.

Nicolas was halfway his food when Alfred showed up with a phone in his hand.

"Sir, it's Sir Pallos." Alfred said..

Nicolas took the phone reluctantly and thank Alfred. He place the phone to his ear.

"Nicolas speaking," he began, feeling awkward.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night. I know I messed-"

"It's my fault Demetrio. I should have told her and I shouldn't punch you, buddy." Nicolas explained cutting him off mid-sentence and Demetrio just chuckled.

"I understand buddy. I would have done the same.. Now, do you understand what we are talking about? You're in love man.. Don't give up on her!" Demetrio explained earnestly and Nicolas nodded his head absentmindedly.

"I have no plans of giving up on her, Demetrio. I am ready to step up if that's all it takes to win her heart back." Nicolas said gritting his teeth, and hurt crawled in his heart.

"I know. Anyway, I need you in the office today. We need to find solution on the ongoing problems of the restaurants we have in northern America." Demetrio explained briefly and Nicolas agreed. 

"I'll see you in a hour." He dismissed and finished his breakfast and coffee.

Soon enough, Nicolas was inside the conference room listening with all the problems arises in their restaurant..

Nicolas kept agreeing on whatever Demetrio was explaining to the gentlemen, since his mind was wandering back to his house, to his Addy. 

He can't wait to go home and have a heart to heart talk with her. Tell her that she loves her.. 

After like a decade, Nicolas felt exuberant when the meeting was adjourned. Demetrio was frustrated with his zoned out friend, although he understood what hellhole he is right now. He ran their business by himself the time he was busy pursuing Yvonne. It's his time to make up with him.

"You can go home, Nick." Demetrio told Nicolas and he quickly rushed out of the room and didn't even bother to bring the folders to his office.

He can't wait to leave his office, to his home.

.

.

Adriana felt the sunlights burning her skin already, so she decided to get back inside. Just as she reach the foyer, she heard a persistent voice behind the front door. She recognized the voice, although she can't remember who she is.

She decided to see it herself. 

She walks to the door and opened it to see Phoebe arguing with Jorge, one of the securities.

"Oh there she is. The girl whom Nicolas made a bet." Phoebe smirked evilly as she face Adriana with a mocking eyes.

"Yes, he won. I won him as well.. As you can see.." Adriana's one hand hold her other arm to indirectly show her the engagement ring.

Phoebe's eyes landed on her ring fingers and she saw envy for a seconds before she concealed it promptly. 

Phoebe laughed like an evil.

"Nicolas doesn't really love you. He just wanted one from you, his son. That's it bitch!" Phoebe continued on.. 

"You better leave Ms. Martin, before we will dragged you out of Mr. Petropoulis premises." Jorge told her in his professional tone, holding his temper at bay.

Adriana was speechless. Phoebe looks victorious as she flung her hands away from Jorge and she strutted away to her car. 

Adriana felt the tears running over her cheeks. She quickly ran back inside and only one thoughts ran her head.

Back to Italy..

She'll call Lachesis to get Nicolai and they will head to the airport, before Nicolas comes back..

----

A/N: Here you go.. It was heartbreaking to write this.. 

But, as they say, you can't see the rainbow without the rain. (It should be, after the rain, comes the rainbow..) lol

Anyway, let me know what do you think with this chapter!..

Thanks for all the votes and comments.. I hope I can see my story in the hotlist one day!!

Love you all!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 25.1K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
347K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
512K 20.2K 46
Book 1 of Italian Romance series "An Italian's virgin Escort" is completed. Can be read as standalone. This is book 2 "Why did you follow me, Nicco...
6.7K 342 59
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...