Unexpected Love (Seventeen Se...

By Canadian_Kpop

Jeonghan had always thought he was straight, but what happeneds when one his best friend kisses him, and he l... More

Chapter 1: Kisses
Chapter 2: Love
Chapter 3: Confused
Chapter 4: Debut Showcase
Chapter 5: Busy Schedule, Tests, and Anger
Chapter 6: Accident
Chapter 7: Hospital trips
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Let's talk about it
Chapter 11: Everyone's Home
Chapter 12: Parentsign
Chapter 13: Jealously
Chapter 14: Telling the members
Chapter 15: Last Day of Rest
Chapter 16: Promoting and Apologizes
Chapter 17: Preparing and Ideas
Chapter 18: Avoiding
Chapter 19: Living Room Chats
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 1
Chapter 20: Night Alone Part 2
Chapter 21: Coming Back
Chapter 22: Hair Colour and Phone Calls
Not an update
Chapter 23: A Talk With Mr. Hong
Chapter 24: Jeonghan's Home
Chapter 25: S.coups's Home
Chapter 26: The Courts
Chapter 27: Music Video Shoot
Chapter 28: Call From a Brother
Chapter 29: Promoting Again
Chapter 30: You Need to Talk to Him
Chapter 31: Going Home Again
Chapter 32: We're Fine
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter (Smut)

Chapter 10: Friend Zone

3.9K 158 45
By Canadian_Kpop

*STILL Three days after the crash*

S.coup's p.o.v.

After Jeonghan got everyone calmed down and Wonwoo and Mingyu had left to the bedroom, I sat down a few minutes before going to talk with Wonwoo and Mingyu.

As I walked towars the room I heard Mingyu yelling about something. He sounded happy though.

"What's going on?" I asked when I opened the door.

Wonwoo and Mingyu looked back at me.

"How do you up a heater?" Mingyu question.

I was confused on why Mingyu wanted the heater open but I still came over and showed how to opened the heater.

Mingyu opened the heater and quickly took the something out if the heater but I couldn't see what it was but it looked small.

"Look!" Mingyu yelled and held the thing, whatever it was, in front of Wonwoo's face. "I found it! It's not lost."

Wonwoo just smiled at Mingyu.

I leaned over to take a look at what Mingyu was holding in his hand.

"Is that a ring?" I questioned.

"It's my promise ring." Mingyu said and looked down. "I had lost it."

"That's why you guys were fighting." I said, now understanding the couples eralier fight.

Both Mingyu and Wonwoo just nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you too alone." I said and stood up and left the room.

Just as I left the bedroom someone called for me.

"Seungcheol!" I heard Jeonghan call.

I walked into the living room but he wasn't there.

"Jeonghan, where are you?" I asked.

"By the front door." He yelled.

I walked to the front door of our dorm and saw two adults taking their shoes and jackets off. I knew they had to be someone's parents but I couldn't quite remember whose.

"So you bring Seungcheol but not our son." The woman said.

"Who's your son?" I asked and both adults laughed.

"Seokmin." The man, Dk's father, said.

"Dk!" I yelled. "Come here!"

All you heard from the living room was laughter and yelling.

"I don't think they're listening." Dk's mother as she past us and walked into the living room.

As she did you heard Dk yell happily at his parents.

I went to go follow them but a hand grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

I came face to face with Jeonghan and he looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"I talked with Joshua." Jeonghan said and smiled. "We made up."

"That's great!" I was and hugged him. "He was ok with us dating?"

Jeonghan pulled away from our hug.

"Well, no, I didn't tell him that." He said and looked down. "I didn't want him to get mad again. I thought we had just made up so you know."

"Well did you at least tell him you aren't interested in him?" I asked.

"Not exactly." Jeonghan said, still looking at the ground.

"You have to tell him." I said and tucked the hair that had fallen in front of Jeonghan's face behind his ear. "You can't lead him on. It will make him learning about our relationship that much harder."

Jeonghan looked up at me. "I guess you're right. I'll tell him soon."

"Good." I said and kissed Jeonghan's forehead.

When I pulled back I saw his cheeks were bright red.

"Cute." I said as I stared at him.

This caused him to turn a deep red.

I just chuckled and walked to the living room, leaving the flustered Jeonghan alone in the hallway.

Jeonghan's p.o.v.

Why do I act this way?

Why do you make me body react like this?

I guess I really do love you Seungcheol.

"Jeonghan?" I heard a voice call.

I looked up and saw Joshua enter the hallway and give me a questioning look.

"Why are you still out here?" Joshua asked. "Come back to the living room with everyone else."

"Joshua, there's something I want to tell you, something you should know." I said.

"Sure, what's that?" Joshua asked.

I was about to start talking but a knock on the door interrupted me.

"I'll go get that." Joshua said and went to answer the door.

I wasn't paying attention and just trying to think about how to tell Joshua that I didn't like him.

"Jeonghan." Joshua said as he waved his hand in front of face, trying to get my attention.

"Huh?" I said and snapped out of my thoughts.

"Can you go get Mingyu? His parents are here." Joshua said and pointed behind him at the two adults still working on taking there shoes and jackets off.

"Sure. I'll be right back." I said. "Wait here."

Joshua nodded before I left to the hip hop team's bedroom to find Mingyu, who was probably with Wonwoo.

I walked to the bedroom and knock on the door.

"Come in." Mingyu whisper yelled from inside the room.

I opened the door and poked my head in. I look at Wonwoo and Mingyu for a moment.

I saw Wonwoo soundly sleeping on Mingyu's chest while Mingyu watches him.

"Cute." I said and Mingyu just looked at me. "Anyway, your parents are here."

"I forgot about that!" He yelled.

I saw Wonwoo groan when Mingyu had raised his voice.

I just chuckled and left them alone.

I walked back out to the hallway to find Joshua sill standing in the same spot I left him.

"I thought you'd at least come to the bedroom." I said as I approached him.

"You said to wait here so I did." Joshua said sounding kind of confused.

"I'm joking Jisoo." I said.

"Oh, right." He said. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Let's go talk in our bedroom." I said and started walking towards our bedroom.

Joshua nodded and followed me.

We reached the vocal team's bedroom  and we went in and sat down on my bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Joshua asked.

"It's just, I want you to understand something." I started. "I don't want to lead you on."

"I think I now what this is about." Joshua said and I looked at him confused. "I wanted to tell me that you don't like me the way I like you. It's okay, I know."

"How do you know?' I questioned.

"I figured it out after you kissed me again and didn't really say anything." Joshua said. "So, you're not gay?"

"To be honest, I didn't think I was, but now I'm not sure." I said.

It wasn't technically a lie.

I didn't know at first but now I know that I'm gay, I just love someone else. I can't bring myself to tell Joshua.

I guess he'll have to find out when everyone else finds out.

"So friends?" Joshua asked.

"Friends." I answered.

I then pulled Joshua into a hug.

"I'm happy we're friends again." I said. "You're my best friend."

"Wow." Joshua said.

"What?" I questioned.

"I'm really in the friend zone now."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Whoo! Update!

Christmas break started already but I had to visit my grandmother so I didn't have much time to write but I still managed to finished this.

I'm hoping to update a lot during the break.

Hope you all enjoy this story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 5.9K 11
jeongguk and taehyung have been bestfriends for ten years. it's a long time, in retrospect. in the moment too. jeongguk personally doesn't feel like...
64.3K 5.4K 58
"Just so you know," Seungcheol grunts, his voice laced with frustration, "I'm only putting up with you because of my mother. Nothing else." He forcef...
158K 7.8K 26
jeonghan is broken-hearted and seungcheol tears his heart up for him. ©-darkseouls 2017 (im currently editing this, because I have reread it and yike...
22.6K 852 17
"Shua Hyung, admit it! You love Yoon Jeonghan!" "No, we're just really good friends. It's normal to feel this way because of your friend.." "Are you...