Recognize. (Urban.)

By Miyahbabyy

When Asia was younger she fell in love when she was 16 years old. Her family was all dissapoinments, and he w... More

Intro.
Present Day (Fill in)
Chapter 1 - Oops.
Chapter 3 - See you Again.
Chapter 4 - Ugly Rat Ass.
Chapter 5 - Nightmares and Bullshit.
Chapter 6 - All hell breaks lose.
Chapter 7 - Go Away.
Chapter 8 - Lost in the Womb.
Chapter 9 - Cookie's Family.
Chapter 10 - Call a Quit.
Chapter 11 - Let me Hold You.
Chapter 12 - Treat Me Like Somebody.
Chapter 13 - Taking my Son.
Chapter 14 - If I can't have you NOBODY CAN.
Chapter 15 - You think I'm Crazy?
Chapter 16 - Fucking Liar.
Chapter 17 - Letters Never Seen.
Chapter 18 - Orlando Florida.
Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.
Chapter 20 - Ace.
Chapter 21 - Flashback.
Chapter 22 - Flashback 2
Chapter 23 - His mother.
Chapter 24 - Mom & Baby.
Book Club
Chapter 25 - Get Together.
Chapter 26 - Game.
Chapter 27 - New Yorkk Cityy.
Chapter 28 - Shots Fired.
Chapter 29 - Taken for Granted.
Epilogue.
Favor ..
IDGAF..
SEQUEL
New Book Alert!!!

Chapter 2 - Baby Momma Secrets.

24.1K 939 794
By Miyahbabyy

Asia.

"Harmony what the hell is wrong with you huh? Tell me that!" I yelled shaking her arm taking her into the bathroom.

I was beyond pissed she did something like that.

I know she wanted to see her daddy but any thing could have happened to her when she ran off. There's all types of people here, and when I couldn't see her I panicked. I also didn't have everything planned as into what I was gonna say to him, so I'm pretty sure I looked dumb.

"I'm sorry mommy.." She mumbled in tears.

"Yeah.. I don't wanna hear it. Anything could have happened to you. I specifically told you to hold my hand.. Did I not?"

She nodded her head slowly. Once I got into the bathroom it was a few people in there, but not that many because the game was going on.

I took her to the stall, and her crying got louder.

"Harmony, stop crying before I give you something to cry about."

She didn't stop.

"Okay.. gimme your hand now."

She hesitated, but pulled her hand out slowly still crying.

Whap!

I gave it one hard hit. "So you think it's okay to disrespect me now?"

Whap!

She jumped, and pulled her hand back, but I grabbed it, and hit it three more times.

Whap! Whap! Whap!

"Owwww! I'm sorry I won't do it again!" She whined.

I kind of felt bad, but I was wayyyy to soft on her, and that made her run me over sometimes, or take me for a joke. When I tell her something she needs to listen. I've never whooped her, but I always find myself popping her little hands.

I got down to her level, and wiped her face. I couldn't stay mad at her for long, or see her cry because it brought back memories of my ex who is now in jail.

"I'm sorry Harmony, but you have to listen to me or else you know the consequences sweetie."

She covered her face like she was mad at me, and when I tried to pull her hands back she wouldn't budge.

"Now you wanna hide that pretty face of yours?" I tickled her, and she giggled, so did I.

"I'm sorry mommy I won't let it happen again." She said sniffing.

"Better not. A princess never runs away."

"Cinderella did."

"But that was before she knew she was a princess. Now gimme a kiss." She pecked my lips, and smiled.

"Do you have to use the bathroom?"

She nodded her head, she used the bathroom. I trained her at a real early age about how she shouldn't sit on public bathroom toilets, because of the germs, and always use her foot to flush the toilet. My baby is not gonna get sick, or catch an infection off some nasty ass girls, and niether am I.

I took her to wash her hands, and left the bathroom with me carrying her.

After the game was over Harmony was completely asleep. Everybody was getting up, but I didn't want too. My feet were killing me in these heels. The bears won. Cuddos to them.

"Asia why you holding that big ass girl?" Mel asked.

"She's sleep, and she's still my baby." I held her tight.

"So you gonna carry her, all the way until we get back to the uber?"

"Ugh. Your right, and nooo thank you she's heavy as hell."

"You spoil that little girl way too much.... So what are you gonna do about Andre?" She cheesed elbowing me.

"Absolutely nothing. I don't want to interfere he's about to get married, and all. It would be a problem, and I hate that. Harmony saw him, which I promised her soon, and that's that."

"Tss. I love you Asia I really do but that sounds selfish."

"How? I think I'm a bomb ass mother, and I know that--

"Do you fucking hear yourself? You don't want to interfere and I can understand that but she needs her daddy you have to put her needs before him.. Or his new fiancè, or child. Its been long enough."

I rolled my eyes. It's so hard for me, and I really don't want to deal with all that bullshit. I looked down at Harmony as she rubbed her eyes, and opened them. I hate to admit it but she was right. She needs her daddy, and she wants him.

"You was sleep for a long time baby cakes." she nodded her head rubbing her face.

The benches were starting to look more empty as we looked around and there was only a few people.

"When can I see daddy again?"

I looked over at Mel, and she looked at me, and looked away.

"Today. I promise."

"Really!?"

"Mhmm. But you have to be good."

Mel gave me a look when I said that, and smiled.

"Oh.. I'll be very good. I promise." she kissed my cheek, and I chuckled. This is not going to be easy for me, but I have to. It is selfish now that I think about it.

I can't have my daughter not have a father in her life because of me. Every child deserves a relationship with her dad. Then when she gets older she's gonna resent me, or probably think he doesnt want to be in her life. I sighed thinking about everything, and how I was gonna go to his house, and get this out of the way.

We got up, and walked out of the stadium. The whole time I had Harmony's hand. I cant have a little accident pop up again. I was thinking about how it would all go when we went to his spot.

I already know it's gonna be akward as hell.

We were outside of the stadium waiting on our uber driver near the street.

"So.. What's the next move?" Mel asked me.

"Well.. He gave me his address I shook my head looking at Harmony pulling out the little sheet of paper from my pocket

"What made you change your mind babes?" she hugged me, and didn't let go.

I layed my head on her shoulder, and sighed. It was crazy seeing him after all these years, and it just brought back memories of how I was at gun point, and did all the stupid shit I did when I was younger.

Ever since then I've always strived my best to be perfect, and not look back and act like it's ok but it's not. She then let go of me.

It suddenly started to pour down raining which made my mood 10 times worse.

"Mommy it's raining!" Harmony yelled covering her head.

"I know sweetie."

"That uba man needs to hurry upp!" she groaned.

"I feel you." Mel mumbled.

I never had a daddy he left my mom just when I was 2 years old, and I've been doing that shit to her for over 4 years? I wish I knew my dad. I wasnt even sure if he was alive.

Now Andre has missed out on so much, my mother is dead, and I have to face him. It made tears roll down my eyes. I hated crying in front of people but the rain hid the pain I was now recieveing.

All of our hair was all messy now because if the rain. So was mine, and let me not get into the struggle I'm gonna have with Harmony later now that her hair has gotten wet. I sniffled, and didnt let another tear drop from my face.

"Oh my gosh now my hair is messed up! If this uber man doesn't hurry his ass up." she complained.

I was thinking about how I could find Andre quick.

"Oh my gosh yes!" Mel screamed jumping up, and down.

All of a sudden the uber driver pulled up.

"Finally!" I grabbed Harmony's hand and we got in the truck soaking wet.

"Your late." Mel said in a stern tone. The man looked at her with his shades on.

"I'm sorry. There was traffic ms."

"Well you should have-

"Well you should shut your mouth Harmony. Your not paying for anything." I said something cause I could already sense her little attitude she had the way she neck rolled. I don't know where she gets her attitude from.

She got quiet. Mel pulled out her phone as her head rested against the shut door.

I got the balled up piece of paper from my pocket.

4682 Gay Drive, CA

"I wanna see!" Harmony hollered.

"Shh.. Driver can you take us to 4682 Gay Drive?" she asked.

"Okay."

My heart was thumping. I couldn't even speak. I didn't want to do this but I know it had to be done. I ran my hands through my tangled weave, and covered my face. I'm not even presentable I'm all wet, my hair looks a mess, and my makeup basically smudged off.

And now Harmony's hair is all bushy, and thick, and just the fact that were driving to his house right now has my nerves all fucked up.

"Oh my gosh." What if his fiancè sees me as a threat? What if this just doesn't work out, or he becomes pissed at me?

A bunch of questions squirmed through my head giving me a headace, and I fount myself breathing in, and out. It's been years.

We finally arrived in front of the big ass house. It was humongous. There was also a gate in front, and a cobblestone path leading into the house. It was beautiful.

"Damn." Mel said.

"That's the same thing I'm saying. You could just drop us off right here sir." I told the driver.

He nodded his head, and pulled over.

I got out the car worh Harmony behind me and Melanie got out on the other side.

"Harmony were at your Daddy's house. Don't say anything until I say it's okay and I mean that or else it's gonna be consequences."

She smiled showing her pearly white teeth.

"Yes mommy."

Sapphire.

I had just walked in the empty house with my son King in his seat. I was so stressed that was a long ass flight back down here from Las Vegas.

I sat sleeping King down, and went into my room and stretched out on the bed.

Being a traveling model is not all what it's cut out to be. I'm barely ever home with my husband, so he's here alone most of the time. But when I am here we spend as much time as we can together as a family.

I met Andre at a hot club actually. Ever since I gave him that dance things have grown between us strongly. We just now had a son named King, and we were soon to be married. If god says so... All I can say is.. I love my fiance, more than this world.

My buzzer ringed and I grumbled. I just sat down.

I reached over to the buzzer and buzzed in.

"Yes Joey?" I asked in a annoyed tone. Joey is our bodyguard but he also keeps in contact with who leaves and comes in the house at all times.

He lived next door in a house we own, and its payed off for because he works here.

"There's someone here. Two women and a little girl. Do you want me to open the gates for them? The girl said her name was Asia, and she's here to see Andre."

What the fuck? I know some thirsty ass tricks are not here to see him. I was about to settle this right now.

"Yeah, but tell them I'll be out there in a sec so don't move once they get inside the gates." I said.

I quickly changed into some sweatpants, and a black tank top tying my hair up in a messy bun. No female has ever came here unless its my mother so I know they're up to something. I don't care I'll beat they're ass if they try and fuck with Andre.

I got outside, and 2 woman, and a little girl were standing before me.

They looked like they just came out of a thunderstorm. And the white girl was just standing there with a stupid smirk on her face.

"May I ask your business here?" I asked with an attitude and crossed my arms.

She looked down at me, and the other girl looked like she was about to say something but stopped herself.

"Hi. I'm Asia you must be Sapphire right?" The girl said.

"Mhm. Why? Whats up?"

"Umm...i-is Andre here? I need to speak to him."

"No he's not... But any businesses you have to do with him you could run by me since were... Soon to be married." I pulled out my engagment ring and flashed it in her face.

"Wow.. That's a very nice ring... Can you just tell him to give me a call?"

I shook my head. Her stupid little friend rolled her eyes at me. What the fuck is going on?

"Like I said I'm his fiancè so any business you have with him you can run by me. So what do you need to talk to him about?"

"Um.. You know what." she got out a piece of paper from her purse, and grabbed sn ink pen writing something down.

"Just tell him to give me a call, and I'll let him explain everything to you. I dont feel like it's my place to stand, and I don't want to interfere in anybody's life." she handed me the piece of paper but I refused it.

"No... What the fuck is really going on? You made it your business to come up here so tell me."

"I-I uh."

"SPEAK!"

She jumped at the bass in my voice, and looked at me evil. I don't have any type of patience, the way she was standing there like she had zippers on her mouth was really pissing me off.

"Who are you yelling at?" Her little white friend jumped in.

"Not you... So you better stop eyeballing me like there's a problem... How about y'all lil ass thirsty girls get off my property and don't come back?"

"Andre is the father of this little girl. So he didnt tell you he had another child?" her friend said while the other girl didn't say anything.

I looked down at the little nappy headed girl with the big pretty eyes, and I became pissed. She looked just like him. How could he keep such a big secret from me? But then it couldn't be his it could be anybody's and these hoes just after his money. How if this is true? Cause that little girl does look a lot like him. No, No Andre does not have another kid. This cant be.

I bought my attention back to the little girl while the friend had a stupid smirk on her face.

The little girl smiled slightly at me as I was studying her features.

"Lets go y'all." Asia said.

Nobody moved. This girl was not his.. Her ears were way to small.

"What's your name sweetie?"

"Harmony and my mommy name is Asia, and my daddy name is Andre."
She said with bass in her voice.

"What? Did you tell her to say that?" I chuckled at Asia.

"I'm not after his money or anything she needs her dad though. Thats all I'm here for."

"Mhmmm. That's what they all say. Sweetie.. Andre is not your dad okay? So dont let your mother tell you that because honestly she doesnt know who your daddy is." I shrugged.

Her face turned into a mean mug, and she crossed her arms.

"Harmony don't listen to her." Asia said.

"Bitch how in the hell are you gonna tell a little girl about her daddy?" Said her friend.

"Lets just go." Asia said. I chuckled.

These little ass girls need to go somewhere.

"No, we're staying here until Andre comes." she rolled her eyes at me, and that's when I laughed even harder.

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes.. What y'all need to do is find your baby daddy and get off of my property."

"Or what you gonna do call security?" She asked stepping to me.

"Nah.. I dont feel threatned so what do I need them for? You ever heard of an ass whoopen?"

"Girl...who's gonna hit me you?"

"Mel... Let's go."

"Yeah..do yourself a favor and you and your little ass friend leave.. And don't come back." I touched her hair and smirked.

BOP!

I fell unto the ground, and my face was over my nose which was now covered in blood.

Andre.

As soon as I got home I saw Asia, Harmony and some other girl inside the gate and my fiancé. I panicked. How did they get my adress? I pulled in still confused as into how all this shit happened in one day. The other girl got in Sapphires face, and punched her.

"What the-

I ran out the car as soon as she got up just in time to hold her back from the attack she was about to put on her as Asia held back ger friend.

"Daddy!" I looked back at her and smiled. Aint no doubt in the world she wasn't mine.

"This is not over don't think this'll be the last time I see you!" she said as I basically was carrying her as she tried to kick, and get out of my grip.

"Calm your ass down.. Do you hear me?"

"Shut up!" She kicked, and tried to fight me, but it wasnt worth it.

"Stay here!" I told Asia.

She rolled her eyes, and I could see the tears coming down her eyes as she pulled Harmoney close to her as she smiled at me, and the other girl was standing there like she just did nothing.

Once we got in the house she went into the bathroom, and slammed the door shut. What the fuck.

I banged on the door, and all I heard was the water running.

"That bitch made my nose bleed. I'm a model, and now my nose is all fucked up."

"Bae open the door." She opened it up, and her head was over the sink rinising her nose out.

"What happened?"

She explained to me everything that happened and I just shook my head.

"That little girl looks nothing like you Andre. Her and her little thirsty friend need to go somewhere and find her baby daddy. People are always after your money."

"Aye don't talk about her like that." I said. She looked up from the mirror, and I noticed her nose was broken.

"What? Do you know her?"

I sighed, and scratched the back of my head. I never told her about Asia cause I thought she was dead. At least that's what her brother told me. After I got out of selling I didnt feel like it was a need to bring up any of that stuff. I get real emotional about her because she really loved me, and she was the first female that ever made me happy. When her brother told me she commited suicide that's when I got my shit together and I was depressed for a long time. She didn't want me doing the stuff I was doing so everything I did after that was for her. I only made it my business, and only she and my true friends know about my past.

"I do. She's an old friend." I started.

"Well... You never told me about her. Why?"

"I thought she was dead. Bae I swear."

She put her hand in my face. "If that isn't the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in my life. So that ugly ass baby is yours?"

"Ugly ass baby? What the hell is wrong with you? Tell me that." I was being as calm as I could but what she just said struck a nerve.

"What is wrong with me? Are you serious? So it is yours?"

"Yes she is mine, and you ugly. Ugly as hell. That's my child you talking about, and one thing you not gonna do is disrespect her or you could call this wedding off and bounce shawdy." I looked down upon her, cause what she just said was way out of line.

"Fuck you. So you kept this little secret from me huh!? So now we keeping secrets!?" She yelled.

King started yelling, and she smacked her teeth.

"I'm not doing it. Too much shit for one day. My nose is broke so I'm going to the hospital. Might stay at a hotel cause I don't give a fuck about anything you have to say to me... You just made me look stupid as hell in front of them girls and now my nose is broke.... I'm out." she walked our big ass house and slammed the door.

I cant believe she called my baby ugly.

-Miyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 386 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
73.5K 1.6K 28
She broke his heart. She left him when he needed her the most. She was the most precious thing he'd ever had but to her he was just someone she passe...
656K 35K 39
18 year old Sugar was evicted from her home with nowhere to go. Sugar's best friend Kyra offers to take her in to stay with her and her boyfriend Ant...
Daffodils By Ruhaniyat12

General Fiction

53 1 20
In an alternate universe, love between two person from opposite sex considered as the biggest sin. People from same sex were bound to love and marry...