Future Elemental Masters {Boo...

By LloydLover_19

{Book Three in the Four Winds Series} The children are growing and with that comes their abilities. Kyle is n... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
A/n
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chaptet Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
A/n
Chapter Nineteen
A/n

Chapter Fifteen

1.2K 53 125
By LloydLover_19

"Garmadon?" Misako called loudly.

"In the attic!" Came a faint voice.

"What are you doing up there?" She shouted up the ladder.

"I promised the boys that I would find my old toy cars for them to play with."

"Were cars even invented when you were a kid," she laughed.

"Hey, hey, hey," he laughed. "I'm only one hundred years old."

"I wonder what the ninja will say when they find out they age slower than normal people."

"No idea," he said coming down. "Talk about a dirty attic."

"It's an attic," Misako said exasperatedly. "It's not like it gets cleaned."

"Papa," Haden cooed. He had learned how to get up and down the stairs without falling. Aira was always trying to figure out where he went. "What you do?"

"I was in the attic," Garmadon said scooping him up.

"Bah! Stephanie, what did you-!? Zane!"

"Daddy?" Haden asked worriedly.

"Must everyday be like this?" Misako asked flabbergasted. "Not one day goes by without a crisis."

"Zane!" Lloyd yelled running up the stairs.

Haden looked extremely confused and his grandparents mouths dropped.

"Lloyd, what are you yelling-?" Aira started to ask. Then she gaped at him, "Lloyd!"

"I'm so sorry Uncle Lloyd," Stephanie shouted running up the stairs. "It'll wear off by the end of the day."

"But!" Lloyd's voice cracked. "What!? Puberty?! Where the heck did you learn an aging spell, Stephanie?! I'm freaking fourteen years old now! I thought I was never going to have to live through puberty!"

"Devron taught me," she said sheepishly. "It'll only last till this evening."

"I have to be a kid again for a whole day?!" He shouted. "This is so weird!"

Aira blinked at him, "weird for you? What about me? My husband is a kid again. Well, the upside is you will know how to explain puberty to Xavier and Haden."

Lloyd blinked at all of them and them groaned. Kai came running the stairs. He saw Lloyd and started laughing.

"It's not funny, Kai!" Lloyd shouted his voice cracking.

"Yes it is!" Kai whooped. Stephanie looked a Lloyd and then grinned. She raised her hands and said a few words under her breath. Kai yelped and began to shrink. "What the heck!?"

Lloyd burst out laughing. Aira gave him a sharp look. Stephanie looked exhausted from her efforts but smiled.

"What?!" Kai shouted in a high and squeaky voice. "Why?!"

"Hey, Daddy, I-" Katrina shouted running up this stairs. Then she stopped and gaped. "What happened?!"

"It's okay, Hon!" The child Kai said lifting his hands. "It'll wear off by tonight."

"My dad is a kid now?!" Katrina panicked. "Moooommmmyyyyy!!!"

"That's panicking, Sweetheart!" Kai said grinding his teeth.

Haden wiggled out of
Garmadon's grasp and walked over to Lloyd.

"Dada?" He said poking Lloyd. Then Haden started laughing. Lloyd groaned.

**********************************

"Tag! You're it!" Jason laughed.

"Ah! No fair!" Kai shouted. "How do I have so much energy?!"

"Kid's have unlimited energy!" Lloyd laughed as he ran from him.

"Okay, kids," Skylor yelled from the house. "Time to come inside!"

"Awww," Kai and Lloyd said in unison.

They looked at each other and started laughing. Lloyd stopped and started coughing. Kai gave him a funny look but Lloyd waved him off. Suddenly they both shot up.

"No more unlimited energy," Kai laughed in his now deep adult voice. "Glad to be my own age again. It would've been kinda weird climbing into bed with my wife tonight if I wasn't."

Lloyd nodded but was still coughing. Kai grew alarmed.

"Is that blood?!" He shouted grabbing Lloyd's sleeve.

"No! Back off!" He shouted when he finally stopped hacking.

"Lloyd," Kai said warningly.

"I said I'm fine," Lloyd shook his arm away and walked inside.

"Yay! You're back to normal!" Aira cheered. "I guess that was kinda funny though. I got to see you as a kid."

"He was still behaving like an adult though," Cole laughed. "When he was actually a kid he was a terror."

"Yay! Daddy and Uncle Kai are back to normal," Xavier shouted.

"It was kinda weird looking up at you, Aira," Lloyd laughed.

"You are a good two inches taller than me," she giggled. "It was weird looking down a you. But Zane did tell Stephanie no more aging spells."

"I dunno it could be useful sometime," Cole smirked. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a date tonight."

He got up and left the room. Aira smiled and Lloyd rolled his eyes.

"Lloyd, don't do that," Aira said pointedly. "Amaya has changed."

"Do what?"

"Don't pretend with a mind reader."

"I told you not to do that!" Lloyd said. He would've said more but he started coughing again. Aira looked at him alarmed. Suddenly he gagged and hurled all over the floor.

"Oh my gosh!" Nya squealed in disgust.

"Lloyd, that's mainly blood!" Aira shouted. "How long has this been going on?!"

Lloyd was still coughing so he couldn't answer. More blood spewed from his mouth.

"Nya, call Zane now!" Aira shouted. She walked over to Lloyd and laid a hand on his back. Xavier started to cry.

"Don't worry," Skylor said picking him up. "Your dad will be fine."

"What in the name of-" Kai shouted walking in. "I knew that was blood on your sleeve, Lloyd!"

"Shut up, Kai," Lloyd said in between coughs. "Aira, could you give me a glass of water."

As soon as he managed to get some water down, he stopped coughing.

"How many times have I told you to tell me when you're hurt!" Aira said angrily. "Good heavens, Lloyd! You're going to die one day because you didn't tell me!"

"What happened?" Zane asked hurriedly.

"Scan Lloyd," Aira said sharply.

Two lights shot out from Zane's eyes and began to scan down Lloyd's body.

"He has two broken ribs on his right side and one on his left," Zane exclaimed. "How were you able to function?! You could've killed yourself!"

"I didn't want to worry anyone," Lloyd coughed. "This happened when Xavier hit me with his power. I didn't want to make him feel worse."

"Lloyd, this was life or death though!" Aira shouted.

"How was I supposed to know," Lloyd said. "I didn't have that much pain."

"Either way, I will have to fix you," Zane said. "You are very lucky that your lungs were undamaged. I can used my new invention to fix the bones some but they will take time to heal completely. So no training for several weeks."

"Since when were you able to do that?!" Lloyd asked incredulously.

"Since I invented it," Zane said raising an eyebrow. "We get hurt more than most but we also need to heal faster than most."

"You and I are discussing this later," Aira said heatedly. Lloyd groaned and followed Zane upstairs.

*********************************

Julia placed an ear outside her parents door. Xavier followed her example and they listened.

"You could've died!"

"I know that, Aira!"

"Why didn't you tell me!? You and I have never kept a secret from each other!"

"I didn't think I was that hurt!" Lloyd shouted. "Besides with what's going on, I couldn't afford to be down!"

"Zane could've fixed you!" Aira shouted.

"But I didn't know that!" Lloyd snapped back. "I needed to be ready to lead the team out if needed to!"

"But what if you had died! You wouldn't have been leading any team! Besides the team isn't what is important! Your family is what is important! You need to be here for your children!"

"Are you saying I'm not?!" Lloyd shouted angrily. Julia and Xavier could hear their father growing angrier. Their dad was really scary when angry. They could her their mom take a step back.

"Of course that's not what I'm saying!" She shouted. "You have been the best father any children could ask for! I just want you to be here to continue being that!"

There was silence for a long time. Julia and Xavier held their breath so not to he found eavesdropping.

"Alright," a much calmer Lloyd said. "You win. I'm sorry."

"Wait," Aira said surprised. "You aren't mad anymore."

"I didn't say that," Lloyd grumped. "But I am admitting that I should've told you."

Julia and Xavier breathed a sigh of relief. Their parents didn't fight much but when they did it was usually over something big. They didn't like it when their parents fought. Julia and Xavier yelped as the door opened and they fell forward into their parents room. Lloyd had his arms folded and he was looking at both of them. Aira was standing behind and to the right of Lloyd with her arms crossed.

"Hehe," Julia said softly. "Hi."

"Kids, your mom and I were having a private discussion," Lloyd said sternly.

"Ya, a rather loud, private discussion," Xavier said boldly. Lloyd pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed.

"Just go to bed," Lloyd said tiredly.

"Okay," the twins said in unison. "Goodnight, Mommy and Daddy."

"Goodnight," Lloyd said. "And stay in bed."

"Listen to your father," Aira said nodding. "Goodnight."

"It's funny how they fight but when it comes to us they always agree with each other," Xavier grumped.

"I'm pretty sure that's a good thing," Julia said rolling her eyes.

A/n- Hope you enjoyed!! I know the child magic thing was random but I thought it was funny. There doesn't have to be a point to everything I write xD -LL_17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632 30 16
~Ninjago Next Gen~ After the events of the Crystal King, the ninja have continued to train incase the city calls for their assistance once more, rega...
5.8K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...
837 30 18
Y/n and her family live happily together. Harumi had her twins and named them Jade and Martin. But soon Y/n gets a threatening letter from a guy she...
9K 180 28
As the prophecy states one day the Green Ninja or Purple Ninja will save Ninjago, But Lloyd and Misty are both just kids. After an attempt by Garmado...