Traveling to Find You(Sequel...

By Bluelf34

It's only been a few days since I've lost her. I don't know what I'd do without her. I miss her. The love of... More

Author's Note
Before the Book Begins
1. Depression Overcomes Me
2. The State of Danger
3. On Terms With Critical Conditions
4. The Great Depression without Money
5. Overview of the Memories with Dannie.
Authors note
6. Traveling to Find You
7. Venturing Out
8. Meeting Diamond
9.Meeting Eric
10. Getting People on Our Side
Authors Note
Update 3-22-16

*Update Sept. 6th, 2015*

8 0 0
By Bluelf34

OMG IM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN FOREVER I WAS SO FREAKING BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND SUMMER ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!!! I've been on one hell of a ride as far as I've gone up until now, you guys have NOOO idea how much I miss writing. But I will try my best to update as MUCH as I can. I'm doing all of the chapters from now on, on my computer. I hope you guys get to enjoy more of the Darkness series. I'll have the next chapter up either this week or this month.

I do want to apologize again, I'm starting high school and my career as a musician is finally kicking off into gear. I thought I would become a musician in 2018 or 2019 but I start on my freshman year?! WHAT?! So yeah, please again, I am 100% sorry that I didn't update or tell you guys anything. I've been so busy with school and friends that I hardly go on wattpad unless if I'm reading. So now all of that is going to change. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH I HOPE YOU GUY CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH!!!! I'll see you guys next chapter!

My new name is Rose btw XD

so yeah.....

Love with all my heart and the universe,

~Rose XD X3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.9M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
136K 4.3K 39
When Diya was forced into the marriage,she knew she had stepped into the lion's den. ~A 27 year old teacher ,content with anything she gets in life ~...
375K 43.8K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...