Percy Jackson is Ironman (Dis...

By Ryan_McShizzle2

Percy was forgotten by all the Greek campers after he left camp half blood due to some...um ...relationship p... More

Summary
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
CHAPTER 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27

Prologue

27.6K 578 655
By Ryan_McShizzle2

AN: Percy's mum was married to Howard stark (son of Hephaestus) 5 months after Percy's (Tony's) birth, but died when Percy (Tony) was 2 so he doesn't remember him. Howard left his company, money and blueprints to Percy (Tony) to receive at age 18

Percy/Tony's POV

I had just finished reconstructing my tower 7 weeks ago after the battle with the aliens when my Wife/assistant, Pepper, walked through the glass doors.

As soon as she walked in I ran up to her and kissed her and felt her smile whilst wrapping her arms around my neck, now, you must be wondering why I'm making out with someone that's not Annabeth, well, here's my story...

Flashback 10 years ago

I had just returned from my one week stay with Athena to see if I was worthy of Annabeth's hand in marriage.

When I entered camp, people swarmed me, they seemed to be a little depressed but appeared to lighten up when they saw me. Some looked on the verge of crying though.

"What happened?" I ask

One of the campers looked at me and sighed. "We're sorry Percy, but it's not our place to tell you. Maybe you should go see Annabeth and ask her."

I nodded before going to search for Annabeth.

As I searched for Annabeth I waved to the campers I passed. They all seemed really upset and I really wanted to know why. When I couldn't find her anywhere I decided to ask her brother Malcom where she was.

I arrived at the Athena cabin. Before I could even knock, I heard a moan.

I quietly opened the door a little and what I saw terrified me. Annabeth and that new camper Mark, son of Zeus, were making out on her bed. I just stood there stunned, but I immediately became depressed when Annabeth told Mark she loved him and that she would break up with me when I got back from my 'stupid quest'.

I couldn't think straight. The ocean was now becoming very violent, the sky was darkening and lightning was starting to jump from cloud to cloud and then to my shock it started raining.

But I didn't care.

I was finally broken. Annabeth was my link to the mortal world. Without her, I was nothing.

Finally I got over my shock and ran to my cabin, tears in my eyes. When I got there I locked the door behind me and didn't let anyone enter for a week, and I never left. Nobody had told Annabeth that I have arrived, and I was grateful for it. But I couldn't stay at camp anymore.

That night, a week after the incident, at midnight, I packed up all my stuff. I packed all my photos, clothes and other necessities. Then, I left Camp Half Blood, leaving nothing but a simple note.

Because I didn't have any form of transportation, I decided to go through the newly formed labyrinth.

I know, it sounds stupid, but I knew exactly where I was going.

I then took out the little robot spider that had been given to me by Hephaestus (the one they followed in battle of the labyrinth) I followed it like before and found myself in front of a forge door.

I knocked loudly before stepping in, knowing that he would not hear me if I didn't.

"Hello Perseus!" I heard him say loudly

"Hello Lord Hephaestus." I said quietly

"What is the matter boy?" He asked

"Nothing is the matter sir. I just came by to see if you could maybe make me a new sword." I tell him. I had given up Riptide after the whole 'Annabeth' incident.

"What's wrong with the one you have?"

"I don't have one sir, it is no longer mine to have."

"Very well then boy. I will make you a sword, but as long as you will answer all of my questions, truthfully."

"Very well sir. I swear to the Styx that I will answer all of the answers you have for me truthfully as long as you make me a sword."

"Ok then Percy, why did you leave camp?"

Crap.

Oh well.

"I left because I am not cared for nor welcomed there, and while I have nowhere else to go, I knew that I needed to get away from there as soon as I possibly could."

"Ok, why did you give up your sword?"

"It held to many memories."

"Where are you going to go when you leave here?"

I thought for a moment.

"I'm not sure sir. I don't want to be a bother to my mom, she's far to busy with her new baby to deal with me. So I guess I'll just be on the run since I have nowhere to go."

"But you do."

"What?"

"You do have somewhere to go."

"I do?"

"Yes you do. You used to be my grandson you know, before my son died and your mother married that walrus man to protect you."

"I don't understand how this has anything to do with me having a place to go."

"My son was a very rich man Percy. He was the owner of Stark Industries before he passed you know,"

My eyes widened

"When he died he left the company to a family friend but made sure that everyone knew that when you turned 18 the company would go to you."

I was astonished

"Wow. Really?"

"Yes Percy, really."

I didn't know what to think. My 18th birthday was in a week, it was the day that I was going to propose to Anna- her but I guess now it's the day that I become the new owner of Stark Indu-

"Wait, if I'm the heir to Stark Industries, then, why is my last name Jackson?" I ask him

He gives out a hearty chuckle before telling me, "Your birth name was Anthony, or Tony, Stark but your mother changed your name to Percy Jackson when he died so that you wouldn't be targeted by his enemies. She also asked Hecate to caste a glamour spell on you so that you wouldn't look like Howard. Allow me to fix that."

Then He snapped his fingers twice. A mirror appeared the second time.

When I looked at it, I was stunned! I had brown hair AND eyes now, well, mostly brown eyes, there was a ring of sea green around the iris. My hair was longer too and I looked a bit, older and... mature.

"So how do you like the new, er, old you?"

"I look... different."

"What do I do now?"

"You can stay with me for this week, and after that, well, I've already got everything prepared for you so you'll be fine."

"Thank you Lord Hephaestus! For... Everything!"

"None of this 'Lord' stuff or thanks, I won't have any of it."

"Of course Lo- er, sir"

"Good, now I have one more question for you Percy."

"What is it?"

"Will you accept my blessing? It will allow you to do multiple things such as use mortal technology without attracting anything, being able to build things easier and the ability to use fire at you own will. While these are not the only things my blessing would do for you, they are the most important."

Once again, I was to stunned to speak.

"I-It would b-be an hon-nor Lor- sir." I stuttered out.

"Fantastic! Now here's your sword, I suggest we go to your room before I bless you. The power will probably make you pass out."

Time skip to his room

"Here we are, now, this is your room Tony, also, I forgot that, don't ask me how it's possible, but by me giving you my blessing, your demigod scent will be close to nothing and monsters won't be able to sense you unless they are right next to you."

"Ok sir"

"Well here you go."

With that he shot a beam of orange light at me and I passed out, it was morning by then anyway.

Another Time Skip👯

When I woke up, I panicked at first, then I remembered where I was and calmed down a bit.

I got out of the bed and changed out of my old camp clothes into some clean clothes provided by Hephaestus. I ended up wearing a black long sleeved shirt with black dress pants and black dress shoes.

What? They looked nice on me! Besides there wasn't really anything else anyway.

Before leave, I look for my sword but don't find it anywhere, then, while I'm looking under the bed, I realized that I'm wearing a bracelet that had a sword charm on it.

I pulled on the sword charm and it came off with ease and transformed into my new sword that was a mixture of Imperial Gold, Celestial Bronze, Mortal Steel, Iron, and Silver.

It was perfectly balanced in my hand. I loved it.

I then walk out to look for Hephaestus after re-attaching the sword to the bracelet.

I end up finding him in the ... forge.

No surprise there.

"Ah Tony, you're up." He says while working on a... shield?

"Hello sir, how long have I been out?"

"Almost seven days now. Just in time for your birthday!"

I was again shocked.

"Well then, in a few hours we will leave for Stark Industries to get everything sorted out, maybe use some mist here and there and voilà, you are the new owner of Stark Industries."

END OF FLASHBACK

After that, the rest is like everyone remembers, even though for some they were false memories.

So now I'm Tony Stark, I am multiple things nowadays and a lucky man is one of them. I have a beautiful wife that beats Annabeth in every way. An awesome job, a new personality (rude and full of myself — it's actually really fun) and a new group of people I can rely on.

Completely back to the present (before Pepper murders him for not paying attention!)...

"Tony!" Pepper yelled at me.

"What? Oh, sorry Pepper, I zoned out there for a bit. What is it?" I replied.

"I'm flying to D.C. tonight ok?" She asks, but before I could answer, Jarvis spoke up.

"Sir, the Avengers have arrived for the party, should I let them up?"

"Sure Jarvis, send them up and bring out the drinks and stuff." Tony replied

When he stopped talking, a part of the floor started to retract till a bar came from the floor as well as some red and silver couches and a table covered in assorted treats.

Then the elevator dinged and the Avengers and the newbies walked out.

[(Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Thor, Steve, Wanda, Pietro, Antman, Falcon, Rhodey...)QUICK SILVER IS ALIVE! DEAL WITH IT]

"Hey Stark" they all said then they headed to the bar and got drinks and started chatting away.

"Sir there are 21 girls in silver clothing  and carrying bows in the lobby insisting on seeing you. Should I send them up?" Jarvis said.

A/N: FIRST CHAPTER IS COMPLETED ON A MILD CLIFFHANGER!! PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES TOO PLEASE AND TELL ME IF I SHOULD BLEND SOME WITH THIS ONE, CONTINUE WRITING THEM OR WHATEVER.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 11.5K 25
17 year old Percy returns from defeating Gaea, Annabeth died leaving a heart-broken demigod who leaves camp. He goes to his mother's place and spends...
187 8 8
Anastasia ran away from home to protect her family and friends from the monsters that no one else could see. She quickly learns that she can't escape...
212K 6.3K 10
Percy Jackson had almost always been deaf. The reason he was deaf was because one day as Gabe was driving the car they crashed and the glass cut his...
684K 16.4K 48
Gaea took everything from me. Annabeth.. almost all of the seven... my parents... All of it. All that's left is Leo, Nico, and Thalia. I decided to l...