CHAPTER 20

A/N: Don't forget to comment!!

I smiled sadly at her before putting my glamour back up. (a/n: it's an ability that Hecate gave to him)

The team gasped.

"I am, and always have been, Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and Savior of Olympus."

Percy/Tony's POV
(a/n: I contemplated making it Peppers POV but I figured that that would be a little too mean. You're welcome!)

Nobody said a word.

I guess it makes sense... I did look pretty hot- I mean, different... yeah.

I had almost the same raven black hair as when I was younger, just slightly longer, and I had the same facial hair as Tony.

My eyes were a dull sea green, not filled with as much happiness as before.

Even though it was still technically summer (autumn was almost here) I was wearing a grey scarf, black jacket, blue jeans and black vans.

The room was still full of silence.

Until Thor decided to break the silence.

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!! PERSEUS WAS AN AMAZING AND LOYAL HERO! NOT A COCKY BILLIONARE INVENTOR!!" He yelled in outrage. And know that when I say yell, I mean 'ear drum bursting' yell.

"It does seem quit impossible Thor, however, it also makes sense. Seeing how Mr. Stark here only 'appeared' when Perseus 'disappeared' would mean that it is quite possible that they are the same person." Said Loki to Thor.

"I refuse to believe it! Perseus was a hero that was loved by everyone! Stories of his loyalty and modesty were told all over Asgaurd! Do you not remember brother?!?" Yelled Thor.

"I remember Thor. Why don't you ask Stark how this is possible then?" Said Loki.

"Yes, how could this even be possible, Stark? You cannot possibly be the savior of Olympus!" Shouted Thor.

Before answering Thor's question, I looked at the rest of the team. They all stood there with their mouths hanging open, petrified.

I held back a laugh.

Then I looked back at Thor and sighed in defeat.

"You're right Thor. I cannot possibly be Perseus Jackson. In fact, nobody can." I tell him.

"What do you mean Stark?" Asked Thor.

I smiled sadly at him. I was about to explain it to him, but Ryan beat me to it.

"What he means ,dear uncle, is that Perseus Jackson never existed. He was only ever a glamour, not an individual person."

Thor just stared at her confusedly.

"How about you explain things from the beginning Ryan. I know you can. Just use your special little trick." I tell her.

Everyone gasps at this while Ryan glares at me. And may I say that her glares are scary as f***!

"Very well Anthony I will tell them your story.

"You see, 'Perseus' here was born Anthony Edward Stark. No, his father was not Howard Stark, but Poseidon. His mother, Maria Cerrera-Stark, married Howard a month before Anthony was born. Hence, him being the heir of Stark Industries. When Howard died, Maria went into hiding and took Anthony with her.

"With the help of Hecate and Hephaestus, glamour charms were put on the two, Anthony became 'Perseus Anthony Jackson' to go with the glamour while Maria chose the name 'Sally Michelle Jackson'.

"A few days before Perseus turned 18, he discovered his girlfriend, whom he had done everything for, cheating on him with a son of Zeus named Mark. The campers pitied him, but he didn't want their pity, so, he left camp. He went to see Hephaestus to ask the god if he could forge him a new sword, seeing as he had cut his link to it when he discovered Annabeth and Mark making out.

"Hephaestus did make him a new sword, but that's not all he did. He also told Perseus of his first step father and of his birth rights. He even took the glamour off of him so that he could live a new life, the one he was meant to live. After receiving Hephaestus' blessing, which made his demigod scent decrease dramatically and allowed him to use mortal technology, he claimed his birthright and once again became Tony Stark, owner of Stark Industries, the man behind the mask of Iron Man." She finished.

I looked at the floor, thinking about what she said. It felt weird listening to someone else tell the people that you trust your lives story, sort of.

"How is that even possible? Maria died along with Howard! Plus, there are files on Tony and they prove that what you told us is a lie!" Yelled Clint in disbelief.

Now it was my turn to explain.

"The mist. Hephaestus used the mist to create fake memories and documents so that it wouldn't seem suspicious that after 18 years the son of Stark 'mysteriously' appears to claim his birthright." I explain to him.

Suddenly I hear shouts coming from outside.

One voice sticks out clearly among the rest though, because this voice terrified me to the core.

"ANTHONY EDWARD STARK! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!"

A/N: Next chapter will be out soon!
Please give me some feedback on what you think of this story and what you think I should do next!
I'm always open to ideas!!
😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😘