I Promise. Niall Horan Fanfic.

Av showerofcuntsx3

What happens when seemingly normal teenager Andrea Stark, a Senior in high school who planned on finishing sc... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
The Letter.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N: Information regarding Sequel.
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 28

202 7 0
Av showerofcuntsx3

England - One year later...

I sat in the middle row of my English class, listening to the professor go on about the assignment due next week.

"I want those papers on my desk first thing Monday morning, no late submissions. I mean it this time guys." he joked.

"I won't accept late papers, especially two weeks late.. Stephanie." He teased even though he probably would take a paper like three months late. He's not big on failing people.

I couldn't wait for class to be over, I had made plans with the girls to go get a bite after class.

"Alright guys, see you next week. Have a good weekend, be safe. I don't want to see anyone on the evening news, and this time I mean it."

I quickly gathered my books and was out the door in seconds.

"Andy, over here." A girl with shoulder length curly black hair waved me over.

"Hey Sam." I greeted walking over to a group of three girls.

"HEEY GUURL HEEY!" shouted Kendall as we hugged.

"Where did you get that jumper? It's sick." asked Riley as we all walked down the street towards Starbucks.

I looked down at my sweater, I was wearing a lose fitting gray sweatshirt with the letters 'JW' on the top left hand corner.

"Oh, it belongs to Niall." I said it almost out of instinct.

I've been taking his clothes whenever he gave me the chance. I knew he'd have to leave me at some point, and I wanted a piece of him. Whenever I miss him I wear his clothes, they still smell like him. I slowly brought the cuff of my sleeve to my face, taking in his scent suddenly becoming overwhelmed.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry Andy. I didn't mean to." said Riley putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"No.. No, it's not your fault. I'm just being overly sensitive."

I looked down at my hand, playing with the ring on my finger. Niall had given me a promise ring the night he asked me to go on tour with him. As we sat down at a corner table in the back, I began daydreaming.

 ~

"Remember how we've been putting off talking about me leaving?"

I nodded.

"Well we can't put it off any longer. I have a month left with you before I have to leave again."

I sighed. "What's the plan?"

"I was wonder if you would like to come on tour with us?" I said hopeful.

"How long are you guys going to be on tour?"

"A year and a half."

My eyes began to water.

There was an uncomfortable silence.

I took a deep breathe before speaking. "Niall.."

~

"Andy? ... Andy? ... ANDREA!"

Kendall was growing annoyed. I quickly snapped out of my daydream.

"I'm sorry you guys."

Kendall gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's okay, I know it's hard. Just please try, for us." replied Sam.

I slowly nodded.

"Come on babe, it's almost been a year. You wanted this, this is where you belong, here with us."

My eyes began to water. I'm such a damn baby.. I can't even hear his name without crying, I can't even think about all of this without tears rushing down my face.

"It's so hard, Kelly and I always said we'd come to the UK after high school. It's so hard not having either of them with me."

Riley hugged me tightly.

"You have to be strong, not just for them but for yourself. You'll see them really soon."

--

Concert in Spain - Kelly's P.O.V

"Harry!" I yelled out in an attempt to get him to hurry up.

Harry was in his dressing room finishing up. "Ten minutes love."

Harry nodded, "Thanks babe."

Liam walked in, in that instant, "Ten minutes."

Harry laughed. "I know."

Liam shook his head. "Are you trying to take my place?"

We all laughed. "Of course not." I replied with a smile.

I could hear Niall yelling in the hall.

"Has anyone seem my right shoe, I can't find the damn thing?"

Liam stood in the door way. "I think it's in Zayn's dressing room mate."

"Five minutes." Paul anounced.

"WE KNOW." We all said at the same time

"Alright, let's go lads." said Louis as he poked his head through the door.

Harry quickly pulled me in for a kiss before Paul came to take me away.

Paul escorted me out to the front of the stage. I honestly didn't like waiting around backstage for hours and I wasn't really aloud to sit in the crowd alone, for safety purposes of course. So Paul and the other bodyguards let me hang out with them at the front. I didn't mind, I was safe and I loved being around the fans they were so nice, most of the time anyway.

Before I knew it the boy of 5 Seconds of Summer came out onstage.

"Hello Spain!"

The crowd began to cheer.

"Hope everyone's having a good time tonight. This one goes out to all the beautiful girls out there."

"My heart skips-skips-skips-skips-skips-skips a beat.

I can see you're not yourself

Even when you're here with me

I know that you're somewhere else

So put another record on

Kiss and leave me on

Nothing really matters when we're dancing

Listen to the same sad song playing on repeat

'Cause every time we come this close, my heart skips, skips a beat

So come on, spin me around

Now I don't wanna go home

Cause when you hold me like this you know my heart skips, skips a beat

I know I should, but I can't leave it alone

And when you hold me like this that's when my heart skips, skips a beat

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"

Soon the song ended, I looked over at Paul to find him laughing as he nodded in approval.

"I finally got the rap down!" I yelled as I proudly stuck both thumbs in the air.

Soon the count down appeared as they played a few clips from the boy's music videos. Shortly after the boys ran up on stage singing their signature song.

Zayn now stood in the center of the stage while the others sat off to the side, on their couch.

"So c-come on,

You got it wrong,

To prove I'm right,

I put it in a song,

I don't know why,

You're being shy,

And turn away when I look into your eye eye eyes,"

I looked over at Paul and the others who were now singing and dancing along.

Paul gave me a weird look.

I laughed, "I'm not judging, I promise!" I shouted throwing up my right pinky.

Paul shook his head. "Don't lie!"

We both laughed.

 ~

Soon the concert was over and Paul, Andy, Preston, and I all walked backstage with the boys.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" protested Niall.

Liam sighed. "Please don't start mate."

"Come on Nialler, I get that you miss her but aggravating everyone isn't going to make things better. Just because we finish the tour doesn't mean she'll be done with school." commented Harry.

"Besides, her holiday isn't until next month. We have a schedule Niall. Just because we show up a day early doesn't mean the fans will too." protested Zayn.

Niall's eyes began to water. "I miss her so much. I just can't wait to see her, to hold her. I just want to be with her so bad."

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Don't you think I miss her too? She's my best friend, I hate her for not coming. But if she wouldn't have gone now, she would have later at some point. You're on tour, this should be easy you're constantly doing sound checks and interviews and small gigs and signings and meet and greets. It's only going to get worse when you're on holiday Niall, and you know it."

He knew I was right, all he could do was wait for her to come back on her own time. She's my best friend I'd like to think I know her pretty well. And if I do, which I know I do, she would have left regardless. She's chasing her dreams, he can't just ask her to give up on something she wants so bad. She would never ask him to give up on his music, so why would he?

"Alright, but seriously let's get the fuck out of here. I'm dying to get some sleep." protested Louis.

Just then Paul and Andy walked in. "You kids ready?"

We all nodded and were escorted to the awaiting vans outside, we arrived at the hotel in no time.

~

The next morning...

Paul was yelling in the hall for everyone to wake up.

"Come on boys! We have interviews all day today... BOYS!"

Paul was becoming irritated, the boys were almost never on time for anything.

"If you guys could be late for your own funerals you'd probably do it." complained Paul.

Louis casually walked out into the hall in his pants stopping in front of Paul.

"Paul, you're not allowed to be the grouch okay? That's Niall's job." said Louis viciously wagging his finger.

Paul rolled his eyes and walked towards the other rooms.

Harry and Zayn walked out into the hallway half dressed.

Paul began having a fit.

"You're naked." he said pointing at Louis, then looking over at Harry and Zayn "You too are half dressed, and everyone else is still sleeping. What's going on!"

Just then Liam walked out of his room. "Speak for yourself I'm ready. Where's Niall?"

The boys shrugged.

"For the love of god and all that is sane, someone please find Niall and go wake up Kelly!"

I laughed. "Um Paul? I'm over here, you know sitting on the floor like I have been the whole time.

Paul grunted in anger as the rest of the boys went to finish getting dressed.

Paul began yelling again. "Where's Niall!"

Harry ran out into the hall to try and help Paul and the boys look for him while I sat on the floor.

They found him about 20 minutes later moping around by a vending machine still in his underpants.

~

We all ran to the van the minute the last interview was over. We'd done about thirty interviews in the past 4 hours.

"I'm hungry." protested Louis.

"We have to start packing boys, we leave tonight. You have the rest of the day off to pack and do whatever you want. You have until 8:30. So help me god if you're not back by then." said Paul rather fatherly. He truly cared for them.

Once we arrived at the hotel we all packed our things and before long Louis, Zayn, and Liam went to grab a bite to eat. Harry and I had ordered takeout and Niall refused to eat, he just sat in a corner with his phone waiting for Andrea to call.

Harry turned to face me, "Kel?"

I smiled. "Yes Harry?"

"We have the day off tomorrow." He said winking.

I playfully shoved him. "Yes, we do don't we."

He wrapped his arm around my waist bringing me onto his lap.

"What do you wanna do?"

I pretended to think for a minute then smiled. "I say we get breakfast then spend the rest of the day in bed together."

He smiled bringing me closer.

"And we can have a romantic dinner." He suggested.

I giggled. "I can't wait for Paris, it's so beautiful."

He shook his head. "No you're beautiful."

~

On the road to Paris...

The boys and I were all watching The Avengers in our tiny living room on the bus.

"NOOOOO!" shouted Louis, as Iron Man disappeared into space.

Niall playfully rolled his eyes. "Lou we've seen this movie a billion times. Do you have to scream every time?"

Louis stood up locking his eyes on Niall. "You still scream every time you watch The Justin Bieber Movie. Oh and don't get me started on when he tweeted you that one time. You fanboyed so hard."

All the others looked at both of them and laughed.

"Wait!" I interjected.

"That's understandable. Let him fanboy all he wants."

Louis looked down at me before sitting back down.

"Wow, it's most 4AM you guys." I said surprised.

"Time flew by. We better get some sleep before morning." said Liam yawning.

We all agreed and headed to our tiny beds.

~

Okay so the first few chapter I wrote a while back and well looking back at them I was such a carrot OMG. So please excuse the first like three chapters, they will stop being so carrot like.

If you guys like this story you should totally check out my other one, it's a Harry AU.

Please vote, comment, and fan I love hearing from you guys.

Stay beautiful.

- Showerofcuntsx3 xx

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 28
Kai and Louis were best friends when they were little but when Kai moves to Australia they lose contact. Seven years later Kai is back in England wit...
30.9K 921 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
3.8K 23 21
Paige Lonergan is your average teenager in london, She has her own flat, takes care of her little sister, and usually gets a new house cleaning assig...
1.9K 70 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...