Undercover

By complexities_

"This is my story. The one that broke my heart, pieced it back together, and shattered it once more. But none... More

Undercover
*Chapter 1 ~ Memories
*Chapter 2 ~ New York!
*Chapter 3 ~ Am I Dreaming?
*Chapter 4 ~ Homesick
Chapter 5 ~ I Won't Give Up
Chapter 7 ~ Flashback
Chapter 8 ~ Understand?
Chapter 9 ~ Illusion
Chapter 10 ~ Luke
Chapter 11 ~ Bad News
Chapter 12 ~ Obvious but in Denial
Chapter 13 ~ Stick to the Plan
Chapter 14 ~ Busted
Chapter 15 ~ Weirdest Date Ever
Chapter 16 ~ That Hurts
Chapter 17 ~ Lies and Accusations
Chapter 18 ~ Questions, no Answers
Chapter 19 ~ I Guess this is Goodbye
Chapter 20 ~ Gone
Chapter 21 ~ Kristen Winters
Chapter 22~ Ordinary Me
Chapter 23 ~ The Letter
Chapter 24 ~ Mother
Chapter 25 ~ Prince Charming?
Chapter 26 ~ The Celebrity
Chapter 27 ~ The Knight
Chapter 28 ~ Leave Me Alone
Chapter 29 ~ You're Not Sorry
Chapter 30 ~ Too late
Chapter 31 ~ Decisions
Chapter 32 ~ Disasters
Chapter 33 ~ Silence
Chapter 34~Love
Chapter 35 ~ Fireflies
Chapter 36 ~ Secrets
Chapter 37 ~ Answers
Chapter 38 ~ Bonds
Chapter 39 ~ The Bargain
Chapter 40 ~ Happy Endings.. Or Not?
Epilogue

Chapter 6 ~ Then and Now

7.4K 245 68
By complexities_

Beatrice

I woke up really dizzy. So dizzy it was hard for me to stand up. Let alone walk. So much for my awesome plan on getting better.

I walked to the bathroom but failed miserably. I fell face first on the floor. That would've been hilarious if I wasn't this sick I'd be laughing. Well this brings back the memories.

The last time I was sick like this my Rebecca told me not to play in the rain but I didn't listen so I got sick. She got so mad and I ran to a lake. Whenever I'm in a bad mood or sad cuz of my mom I run of to that lake. I used to call it 'Paradise' because the water was like the color of my eyes and there were beautiful flowers all over the place.

When I thought to that memory I remembered someone. He used to be my best friend. One day when I was walking by the lake I almost fell in but someone caught me. His name was Luke. My best friend had brown hair and eyes.

He told me that 'Paradise' would be our secret only. Until now it was only our secret.

He told me to stop crying and played with me whenever I went to 'Paradise'. One day he came there holding a necklace with a turquoise gem. He said he loved the color of the gem and it helped him everytime he was sad.

After that day I never saw him again. I still went to Paradise though. Still I miss him, he was kind and gentle. I remember him telling me he loved animals. I sometimes waited for him.. there hoping he would come back but sadly no... he didn't..

I walked to the studio shivering and I think I walked like someone who was drunk. I got to the studio and walked up the stairs but then the usual clumsy old me made me trip I fell, I was waiting for the pain. It never came then I felt someone holding my wrist.

I opened my eyes it was Logan. He hepled me up and walked me to the couch. "You should've came here. You look paler than ever." He said.

"I needed to. I wanted to and I will" I said and gave him a weak smile.

"Thank you" I said. I'm only kind to him because i'm weak I can't find any strength to tell him 'So that I can prove to you I will do anything for acting' But I couldn't.

"Logan, keep this between us. I'll act like I'm alright and you won't say a word okay?" I said.

He was silent for a few seconds..

"Please Logan. I'm begging you" I said. Where did all my pride go. I heard him sigh.

"Alright. I won't say anything." He said and I gave him a genuine smile.

Logan went to get me some water. I held the necklace that was given to me by my best friend and whispered "Where are you when I need you." I said about to cry. I sniffled "I miss you Luke I really do." I whispered my voice cracking. I dried my tears and waited.

Logan then came in then he noticed my necklace. "Thats pretty where'd you get it." He said smiling an handing me a glass of water.

"From a friend." I said taking the glass and drinking.

Soon everyone was there in the studio. From time to time Logan would look at me nervously. Weird.. maybe he thinks I might faint.

I was really dizzy my vision was doubling. I will not faint. The scene was we were outside in a garden me and Logan will be talking about my bad childhood.

"So then and there... You. You killed her didn't you." He said.

"No! It wasn't me it was.. my sister. She wanted Kate gone. I would never kill Kate." I said.

"Liar! how would you explaine that your shirt was stained with blood when the incident happened." He said.

"Because... I am Kate!" I said. My head was pounding even more than this morning. "I.. I'm sorry I couldn't tell anyone but you will keep it a secret won't you?" I said.

He was silent. He didn't look at me as said in the script. "You do believe me don't you and you will keep it a secret right?" I said.

I knew I probably looked as pale as a ghost. It was time for me to stand up and run away because he didn't say he would keep it a secret. The end for the first episode was him chasing after me. He would tell me he loved me and he beleived me and we would kiss. By the way this was a series.

I stood up really dizzy I couldn't handle it anymore. My head was pounding insanely. My eyes couldn't see that clearly. My knees were weak so I fell. Logan was fast enough to catch me and continued acting. He held my waist.

"I do believe you. I will keep your secret Isabella. I will I promise." He said. Thank God he did that so it just looked like I fainted because I was so scared someone would tell my identity.

"Isabella, wake up please.." He said and on cue he kissed me. We changed the script but it became even better.

I slowly opened my eyes "What happened." I looked up with the best surprised look I could ever do and said. "Please keep it believe me.." I said.

"I will. I promise." He said and we kissed again. I was still very dizzy but thanks to Logan he gave me time to wake up.

Then the scene ended. I was walking towards the couch and sat down. I forced myself not to faint or anything.

"Great job guys that was even better than the script. Great job" James said.

"Megan I liked your fake fainting. How did you learn that." He spoke I could hear him but my vision turned black 1 minuite ago. I heard someone yell my name and then it all went black.

I fainted..

I woke up someone was beside me. He was speaking to someone.

"Please just do it" He said. Sounded like Logan.

"Why in the world did you bring her here. That stupid girl stole my role. Mine!" An annoying shrilled voice spat at him.

"Keep it down. She was sick and James told me to take care of her." Logan said.

"I don't care. Don't bring her here." She said. Then I recognized her. It was non other than Rachelle.

He sighed and picked me up bridal style. "I just wanted to ask you a favor if you could look after her. Is that so hard to do." He said to Rachelle.

Rachelle didn't say another word as Logan walked away. When we got outside or I think it was outside cuz a gush of wind hit my face. I wasn't fully awake, my eyes still closed and I can hear but I can't remember what happened.

"Are you alright?" Logan said. "I'm sorry.. for yesterday.. I didn't mean everything. Even if you can't hear me I just needed to say it out. I'm really sorry." He said not knowing I can hear every word he said.

He walked in a room and laid me down on sonething soft. I think it's a bed. The atmosphere is familiar. I think I'm at my apartment. I hear a chair being pulled beside my bed. He sat on the chair and did nothing. A few minuites later I got the strength to open my eyes and see that Logan fell asleep beside me on a chair.

"Thank you." I whispered to him and he immediately shot up looking alert.

He blinked a few times...

"Are you alright now?" He said.

"Yeah... but I can't recall much. What happened?" I asked.

"We were all scared as hell. The director asked you how did you learn to faint like that not knowing it wasn't an act and then we saw you with your eyes open but the lovely turquoise color became deep ocean blue and you were stiff." He said.

"You also murmured something like 'Luke I miss you. I need you.' Then you closed your eyes and slept soundly for 12 hours." He said.

I chuckled "Oh.. so thats what happened.. Wait what time is it? Just out of curiosity how did you get into my house?" I asked.

"11:00 pm. And Chelsea told me where you kept your spare key." He said.

"Oh.. Well thanks for bringing me here." I said.

"By the way who's Luke?" He asked.

"A friend of mine who gave me this necklace. After he gave this to me I never saw him again." I said.

"Oh.. Too bad.. Well I should probably go.. Rachelle might get mad." He said nervously. Weird.. Maybe he really just doesn't like me.

"Yeah.. Thanks again and don't you dare tell anyone about the spare key. Got it!" I said. He chuckled and nodded.

"Bye Meg." He said.

"Bye" I said.

********

Author's Note ~

So.. they are a bit of friends here... But Logan is still with Rachelle... Go Master Plan!!! :)

Vote and Comment!!!! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 299 64
My life used to be simple. I got normal problems like everyone else. I got everything planned out. After graduating from highschool. I moved out of t...
22.9M 731K 42
**You can currently find the beginning of the rewritten version on my profile here on Wattpad.** What would you do if you lived the life as Clover T...
259 29 34
"Your hair is full of snow," He chuckled as he looked at her, reaching out to push a strand of hair behind her ear. Some snow successfully fell off...
238K 8.1K 27
Everyone has a secret they keep from people...Well mine is that I'm an teenage agent for the CIA. When Penelope and her fake family get put undercove...