Sweet Poison

By EnchantingWords

What happens when you accidentally clash with the scariest thing in your life? A killer? No. A zombie? Think... More

Sweet Poison
Chapter 1- Worst Day Ever
Chapter 2- Rendezvous Gone Wrong
Chapter Three- Buried Demons
Chapter 4- Disappearances
Chapter 5- The Chase Is On
Chapter 6- Caught and Trapped
Chaper 7- Getting Back Home
Chapter 8- Awakening
Chapter 10- Messages Left Behind
Chapter 11- Paris Attractions
Chapter 12- Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13- New Beginnings
Chapter 14- You Give Me Strength
Chapter 15- Lunch with a Bang
Chapter 16- Best Night Ever
Chapter 17- Secrets, Secrets, and Hidden Kisses
Chapter 18- Seductive Challenges and Chilling Threats
Chapter 19- Cat's Out Of The Bag
Chapter 20- Love's In The Air
Chapter 21- Pressure and Pleasure
Chapter 22- Asher's Lovely Date
Chapter 23- Dates, Cliches, and Simple Threats
Chapter 24- One Last Kiss Before It All Ends
Chapter 25- Blades, Guns, and Impulsive Tumbles
Chapter 26- The Letter
Chapter 27- The Aftermath
Chapter 28- Could It Be???
Last Words and Sequel

Chapter 9- Hit and Run

37.3K 1.1K 127
By EnchantingWords

London’s POV:

                I was stirred awake by the light streaming in from the window. When I opened my eyes I was faced with a white v-neck? Oh, yeah I slept with Aiden yesterday as in literally ‘slept’. I tried to roll away to go to the bathroom and get ready for today but Aiden ‘the goliath’ had a death grip on me. I managed to get out of his grip and when he was about to wake up I placed the pillow in his arms and he peacefully went under again. I smiled such an inviting sight. I hurried to the bathroom that was inside the room to hurry back to Aiden. I wanted to surprise him.

                I took a shower grateful that when the girls had managed to escape Asher gave them a chance to pack some clothes. They left some for me in the room last night. I got dressed and brushed my hair letting it cascade down my shoulders. I brushed my teeth with the extra toothbrushes Asher keeps and went back out to the room. Aiden was still asleep, so I went down to the kitchen. I wanted to wake him and give him a surprise. Once I got what I needed I went back up as quietly as I could. Don’t want to wake anybody up we’ve all had a rough couple of days. I make my way inside the room and carefully remove the covers from Aiden. Here we go, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1…….

                “What the fuck?!” Aiden screams as he jumps about three feet in the air by now I’m rolling on the floor with laughter. Gosh, apparently Aiden doesn’t like it when you put ice down his pants to wake him up. “You think this is funny?” he asks as he stalks towards me when he noticed I was laughing my ass off. I should’ve tried to run away but I was too weak with laughter. Next thing I know I’m lying underneath Aiden. “You shouldn’t have done that little London,” he says looking straight into my eyes with a mischievous glint.

                “Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?” I ask captured by his alluring gaze.

                “I think you should give me a kiss as payback,” the cocky bastard suggests.

                “Alright,” I agree. His eyes widen in shock but he slowly begins to lean in when our lips are mere centimeters away I knee him. He immediately rolls off me just as I stand up Asher bursts through the door.

                “Hey, I was coming to check if Aiden’s still breathing? What happened?” he asks once he takes notice of his friend on the floor.

                “Nothing, we were just playing around,” I say sweetly.

                “Yeah, we were just messing around,” Aiden agrees.    

                “Well, I’m going to go get Avery so we can leave. You didn’t rape my friend did you?” I ask as I recall per Aiden’s request for me to stay with him Asher had to crash with Avery. He was reluctant at first but that was for show I bet that on the inside he was screaming like a little girl.

                “What, you guys are leaving?” they ask in unison, creepy.

                “Yes, we’ve been gone for four days I think is time for us to depart,” I explain. It was Tuesday when all of this happened it’s already Saturday. I had to get away from all these idiots because I heard that idiocy was contagious.

                “Wait is Avery’s mom back yet?” Asher ‘the imposer’ asks.

                “She’s coming back tonight and we’re going to go get the place ready,” I explain. Ha, you can’t keep us here suckers! But of course I did not voice that thought. Asher was analyzing me very closely so I wiped all emotion from my face. “May I leave without you burning me to ash with your eyes?” I ask incredulously. I go find Avery and find her talking with the other girls in the living room. Wow, I haven’t seen the girls like in two days.

                “Hey guys,” I greet as I come down. They all turn to look at me and smile. It’s so nice to have other girls not hate you. “Avery are you ready to go? We have to clean up your place for when your mom gets here,” I ‘remind’ her. I give her a look telling her to play along knowing that Asher and Aiden quietly followed behind me.

                “Yeah, we should get going. Come on my car’s outside,” we get ready to peel out.

                “Oh, then we’ll get going as well,” Katya states and the girls also begin to gather their things.

                “Thanks, for looking after us and stalking us and shit,” I thank them but I’m not really good at it.

                “It’s not stalking,” Ashton whines as he makes an appearance with Athen trailing behind.

                “Okay, spying whatever,” I agree.

                “Call us if you need anything we’re all going to be hanging out here,” Aiden says. I nod knowing I don’t have his cell phone and if I did my phone got pummeled to bit when I dropped it on the road. “Oh, wait. Here,” he says as he hands me a new phone. “I already programmed all of our numbers in it and I got yours already,” he explains.

                “I can’t take this sorry,” I say as I give it back to him. He shakes his head.

                “Is either this or we accompany you and Avery until your mom gets home,” he deadpans.

                “Yeah, thanks for the phone!” I say excitedly. Just to be nice I throw in a hug and he holds on just a little too tight. “Okay Aiden, I need to go now,” I try to pull away for the third time but he resists. “If you let me go I’ll sit at lunch with you on Monday,” I compromise.      

                “No,” Asher intervenes, bastard. “He’ll let you go if you ladies as in all of you join us for lunch tomorrow,” he compromises.

                “I’ve seen you guys all week don’t you think my eyes deserve a break?” I question.

                “Aiden take her upstairs,” he orders.

                “No! Okay, okay we’ll come tomorrow,” I agree. And finally with one last squeeze Aiden lets me go.  We’re so close to freedom when someone screams.

                “Wait! Don’t I get a hug too?” Ashton asks. I roll my eyes and begin to go back to him. “No, not from you I was talking about Ruby,” he rejects me. I look back and notice Ruby’s cheeks taking the color of her hair.

                “Well, are you going to give him a hug?” I tease. She blushes even harder but goes to him anyway.  “Asher do you want a hug from Avery as well?” he glares at me but I notice the faint pink on his cheeks, someone has a crush. I won’t say this out loud but I actually like Asher for Avery I think they’re adorable. And also Avery can then beat the crap out of him and he won’t do anything about it, I mean he’s so whipped.

                “Are we leaving now?” Avery asks frustrated and no she has not hugged Asher. I nod and we go outside towards her car. We were about to get inside when Asher runs out and hugs Avery it was so cute. But, Asher being Asher said something that infuriated her and she pushed him to the ground and crushed his family jewels with her combat booted foot, oooh. I won’t lie, I did enjoy that. With that we get inside and Avery backs out making sure to not disturb Asher who’s still lying on the ground. Ah, what a beautiful sight.

                “So, what did Asher say to you?” I ask when we on the road headed to her house. The other girls decided to go home. I think we’re all pretty tired already. I told Avery I’d hang with her for a while then to take me home.

                “That bastard said to be careful,” she says seething.

                “Uhm, okay. So, why did you beat him up?”

                “Because he doesn’t think I can take care of myself and I had to prove it to him. Now it makes sense.

                “I love your teaching methods,” I compliment and she nods prideful. That’s my sister from another mister. We ride the rest of the way in a peaceful silence but I somehow feel like something’s missing. Oh well, beats me.

                It’s been a couple of hours since we arrived and we were pretty bored. We decided to have a movie marathon and chose one of our favorite themes, the ‘80s. Yep, we started with Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, and saved the best for last, The Breakfast Club. Best movie ever!!!  After our awesome movie marathon we were actually pretty bored. Avery’s mom is not even coming back today we both knew she still has two weeks before she gets here. Now we’re sprawled out on Avery’s bed staring at the ceiling.

                “Hey Avery?”

                “Yes?”

                “I miss the guys,” I mumble quietly so she can barely hear.

                “What?”

                “I miss the guys,” I say quietly once again.

                “What?”

                “I miss the bastards!” I yell. She begins to laugh at my antics.

                “Yeah, me too,” she says sobering up.

                “Should we go back?” I inquire. We both think for a couple of minutes debating with our inner selves.

                “Yeah,” she answers.

                “Are we going to stay for the two weeks?” I ask debating if it’s a good idea.

                “Should we? What about you are you gonna drop by your house?” she asks.

                “I think we should stay with them, they’re entertaining. But let’s stop by my house first to get some necessities,” I explain.

                “I know you need your clothes and stuff but you’re not getting things from your devil’s box are you?” she questions. Damn, she remembered. ‘Devil’s box’ is what she calls my box of harmless pranks.

                “I’m not going to do anything too bad.”

                “Does it include your Taser?” damn, it’s like she reads my mind.

                “No,” I say. She doesn’t believe me but we leave anyways. Once at my house she stays in the driveway because she doesn’t like my parents. I enter and begin to go upstairs when I hear someone call me from the bottom.

                “Oh, were you out?” my mother asks from the bottom of the stairs. See, they didn’t even know I’ve been gone for like the whole week.

                “Not really but I’m leaving for a couple of weeks,” I tell her smiling. She nods and leaves and I feel a faint pang when she gets a relieved look. It hurts when your parents are relieved to get rid of you for two weeks, but I’m used to it. Like I said ‘no one cares’. I walk into my room and pack a bag with clothes and underwear and a carry on with my essentials. When I get downstairs both of my parents are there sitting expectantly, they must be waiting for someone. I’m about to step out when I hear a voice I almost never hear.

                “London wait,” my father calls and I turn to face them.

                “Yes?”

                “Your mother tells me you’ll be gone for two weeks, we were wondering if you could make it a month. We’ll be leaving back to our old town,” he explains and that’s when I know something’s wrong. He swore he’d never go back.

                “Why?” I say low but they hear.

                “He’s gone,” he says not looking at me.

                “What do you mean?” I ask louder.

                “He escaped and they want us back over there to do some procedure,” he tells me.

                “Thanks for letting me know,” with that I walk out of that house. When I get in the car I’m silent. Avery doesn’t question me she knows how they are but she doesn’t know the news they just gave me. We arrive shortly after to Asher’s house which is now close to mine.

                “He escaped,” I say before she gets out of the car and I hear her sharp intake of breath.

                “What, how?”

                “I don’t know my parents asked me to stay away from the house for a month. What am I going to do about this?” I ask without saying what I’m feeling.

                “You’re scared,” she states knowing my inner feelings. “Don’t be, I’m here for you and inside that house there are six crazy stalkers who care for you as well and one of them would die for you,” she comforts. I nod and we proceed to get out. We gather our bags and Avery rings the bell, it’s when Asher opens the door and calls Aiden down that I know I’m crying. All the tears that have been buried are pouring out and I don’t know how to stop, crying is foreign to me.

                “What’s wrong?” Aiden asks but when he sees me just pulls me into a warm embrace and leads me inside towards the couch. Adrian and Aaron gather our bags while Avery and Asher sit by us. Soon the rest of the guys join and just stay while I cry my eyes out. Ugh, I hate being this week that I feel like punching myself.

                “Why is she crying?” Asher asks Avery. I can tell she shook her head because she will not give my secrets out to anybody.

                “Why can’t you tell us?” Adrian questions.

                “Because she promised,” I explain pulling back and composing myself. “Sorry for crying all over you,” I apologize to Aiden and face the other guys. “I’m fine just received some bad news,” I explain which is not a lie.

                “How bad because you were crying pretty hard. Why don’t you just tell us what the fuck is wrong so that we can help you? Don’t you understand it hurts us to see you cry and scared because we care about you?” Asher screamed at me. I should have felt bad but all of the anger I’ve had throughout the years for so many people came out in one punch that knocked him out cold.

                “I’m sorry,” I say as I run out of the house. I shouldn’t have punched Asher, what’s with me and punching people to get them of my back? Am I really that violent? I make it all the way to the park and I find it empty, it’s almost night. I head towards the swings to cool off but soon regret running.

                “Oh my little London, how you’ve grown,” a voice muses from behind. A voice I was told I’d never hear again. The voice that took everything from me before I can react I’m met with darkness. My last thought being, ‘now I’m screwed.’

Aiden’s POV:

                “Asher, for the last time it’s not your fault!” Avery yells at Asher. It’s been a week since London knocked him out and left running. One week since we last heard from her and one week since we last saw her. It’s safe to say everyone’s devastated. For some unknown reason Avery has forced us not to call the cops, saying that London might’ve just run away but she won’t say why.

                “Why can’t you just tell us why? What’s the big secret?” we all turn to Aaron who at the moment is very pissed. He’s not one to scream but he too is attached to London. Everything is quiet as we wait and see if there’s an answer. I look around the room, the girls and the boys all here, all for London. We all look to Avery but she looks at the ground, silent. That promise, she won’t speak unwilling to betray London.

                “Look the only thing I can tell you is that London once told me she might leave if something happened. The day we came here to crash with you guys, something happened. Today is the last day of the waiting period she instructed me to wait, one week. If there’s no word from her today then we’ll have to go to the authorities,” she explains with a couple tears running down her face. We all nod and I can’t stand being in this house so I walk to the park trying to calm myself. I sit on a bench under a tree and just stare at the scenery. Suddenly my view is blocked by some nerd that got in front of me.

                “May I help you?” I ask eyeing him.

                “Are you Aiden?”

                “Yes,” I say slowly and he lets out a relieved sigh.

                “Finally, I’ve been looking for you for a week. Where were you hiding?” he asks frustrated. I get up from my seat not liking his tone when he sees me towering over him he gulps.

                “Here, I need to give you this, please don’t kill me,” he says shaking. I roll my eyes, I’m not that scary. He hands me the envelope and runs away as if his life depended on it. I look down at the envelope and open it and I can’t believe what it contains. I hurry all the way to Asher’s house. I burst in there and notice everybody’s huddled around Avery who’s crying.

                “Hey, you guys need to see this,” I tell everybody. “Wait, on second thought I’ll read out loud,” I say looking at the ten people in the room.

                ‘Hey Losers, girls and Avery, I hope that nerd got this letter into Aiden’s hands. That’s why I chose him I mean nerds are supposed to be responsible and shit. Anyways, I had to leave for some reasons that I will not explain to you yet or maybe ever. Do not blame Avery, she’s sworn to secrecy as you know. I will be in contact with you Avery and tell me if Asher steps out of place so I will go back there and whoop his ass. You tame his ass girl. Asher, I know I never say this but you’re not that bad please ask Avery out already ‘cause if I go back there and you guys are still single I’ll be dropping bombs. Girls please don’t worry about me and be happy and crazy, feel free to hit the guys for me whenever okay? Ashton do not repeat not rape Ruby!!! Truthfully I don’t know when I’ll be back Aiden I want you to know that I still don’t really like you. But I do kind of miss you I guess, you crazy stalker. Avery don’t blame yourself I ran on my own you know who made an appearance so I had to leave. Remember what I told you if you wish for two hearts to be united look inside the locket. Love you, yes even the guys that includes you Asher and Aiden. Hope to see you soon, your worst nightmare London;)’

Author's Note: 

This chapter's dedicated to SexyMinnieFevicol she suggested the song on the side!!! Pic on the side is of Ruby!!!! Tell me what you think and don't worry there ARE FAR MORE ADVENTURES TO COME!!!!!! Don't worry there's more fun ahead so please comment, vote , etc.......Oh and please check out my other story High School, Love, and....War? and tell me what you think;)

~Lizzy           

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
34.7K 718 51
THIS BOOK WILL NOT BE FINISHED IM SO SORRY. "It's just another kill like she's just another love, right?" -M.H✈︎ *** All she wanted a fresh start, n...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
849 154 29
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...