Cracked Butterfly [EXO's Sehu...

By heyitsehune

"She isn't same person you used to know, when it's night and daytime" That's not all what I need to know. T... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Beautiful Lies
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Last Chapter - Goodbye
Last Chapter - Goodbye (2)
Prologue
Bucket Tales

Chapter Eight

456 27 5
By heyitsehune

All reserved by heyitsehune.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

3 hours.

It's already freaking 3 hours, and the meeting finally ended. I don't even know what they talking about, it just about those charity even and new store for our Piramid Love. And all of it is just lame as hell.

Sehun ; I didn't do it in purpose. It's grammar wronged !

I prevent my lips from smile again when i see his 20th messages, it's already 20 times since he sent the same message again and over again.

"Goodbye Madam Son" Kim Junghwa bowed at me, and i sent her a smile. "Have a nice day !" Another workers left the meeting hall. And one by one of them is bowing at me nonstop.

At this moment, it just me and sehun.

"I'm not a joke huh ?" I turn around with the chair, and laugh at sehun. "I said.." I cutted his sentence with my words and smirk. "Yeah, it's grammar correction's fault" I continued teased him, while he zoning out of space and look at the table blankly.

"Yah ! I said so, it wasn't my fault" he added with sluttering tone, and he can't even control his emotions. "Hmm, i did trust you then" before he let out his sighed, i added another words "lying" u muttered the words slowly, but in fact a louder for sehun even heard me.

"I hate you too" i stand, and glanced at him. He pissed off and hitted the table. I turn once again, and i see the old image of his. I shook my head when the  imagination apprear, shit. Don't think about that. "Where are you going now ?" I ignore him, and left the meeting hall. He's so dangerous even it's already 7 years ago.

---

Sehun's Pov.

I let out my heavy sigh as i see her gome from my sight. She won't even trust my words, because she born to be like that. What can i even do ?

"President, You still here ?" I follow the voice and see Mi Hye, i miss you.

Guess what ? It's Mi Hye.

"I was about to go" i said in whispers tone. I see she's walking towards me, her scent and smile. I missed it alot, i regret i lost her at the moment. "She's pretty" She said while looking at seunghwan's place. She smile and handed all of the documents. "Wait" i grabbed her hand as she started walk.

"Why are you leave me ?" I look into her eyes, all i see is only pain that hurted the whole of her life. "Because i scared i hurted you" She pull my hand away, and sent the last smile for me. Mi hye ah. You don't know how much yourself effected me. "I'll never let you go !" I yelled before she left me alone, none girl on this worlds will ever replace your place Mi Hye ah.

---

I walk outside the building, no bodyguards around me. And i felt i'm broke right after i met Mi Hye. I felt a gaze that following me, but ignore the feel and continued walk. "Shh" and suddenly someone push me and wrapped my mouth with his hand. I felt my heart beat will exploded soon. Whose this guy.

"Let me go, and i'll give you anything. You want" I gulped as he bring me in the dark spot behind the building. "I want you time" that's voice.. Seunghwan. I heard her laugh as she let me go. "You look so pale, President" i hitted my chest slowly and burst into laugh. I can dead because of shockness just now and now you are laughing as hell ?

"Get in" I point at my car, and Seunghwan fluttered with a smile. She jump of excitement and saying thankyou nonstop. "Yehey, it's been a while" she pressed the radio and air conditioner. "What i told you before ? Don't touch anything" i hitted her naughty hand and she gave me her fake whines.

"Who is she ?" She started the nonsense thing for the topic as i started the engine and drive. "What 'she' ? " i asked her while saw she's playing with a teddy bear. I told her so, for not touch anything. "That girl.. In the meeting hall. I heard everything" mi hye ? Why is she wanting to know about her.

"Your ex girlfriend ?" She added, i continued driving without bother ther question. "Then the answer is yes" She continued without knowing how it's hurted my soul. Just by hearing the fact we are done, i felt the whole of my bosy stopped. I can't live without Mihye.

"So you know how hurt it's are looking and letting your love go" That's deep, she's aren't joking with this. And now she meant every single words that escape from her lips. "I didn't and won't let her go" I look beside me and eyeing Seunghwan. But what is her bussiness with MiHye, what's the real motive of her ?

"Me too" Her too, who the person that she won't let go. As if it's everyone, i know you'll never give a chances for another guy owned your heart. After what i did to you, i know you already lost everything included your heart.

---

Seunghwan's Pov.

She's lucky because there's a guy that still waiting for her love, and the person is sehun.

"we are here" sehun unbuckle his seatbelt and do i'm. "Sea ?" I see around me and there's so many people surfing and pinicking. "So many people, i don't want to" i said in toneless emotion, and sehun let out his sighed. "You'll enjoy this diva" he hold and hand and pull me out. "Let's go" he continued forcing me to get up and walking outside there.

This will be another new experience.

"I promised, you won't hurt" he added and please sehun do made your promised happened. I trust you now.

---

"Go changed !" He throw the swimming suit and hand it to me. I shook my head as i refuse to swimming. "You know i'm can't swim" i still not in a mood, after knowing about that girl. "But i can, then go now" he pull me closer and carry me into the fitting room. "Hurry" i locked myself alone, as he get out from the room. I see myself in the mirror, i should just wait and stand here. When sehun broke up with me, i should just be strong as if. But why i was too weak, and look at yourself now.

"I'm ready" i tied my hair, and wait for sehun to changed. "Now what ?" I asked him when he smile like an idiot after changing. "Party" he winked, i throw my cloth at him. "Let's do this fast and we can go" I didn't look at him, because i can't. I just leave the room and felt the breeze of the beach.

I walk on the sand, and smile plastered my face as i see the kids crawling around. I hope i can turn back the time, when i still smiling and be happy. I want my happiness back. "We not here just for have some walk, now you need to move on. And try something new. You never listen to me 7 years ago, but now you've to" I dragged me with him, why i was took pathetic for even did this when i can't live any longer. I know th fact that i can't recovered, i won't.

---

"No" i refuse, as i see those people queeing for a surf board. I know sehun, he's like extreme activity that making me pissed off. "You can do this, i know you can. I'm here remember ?" I pull myself with him, and i prevent my body. I scared of water then don't force me to do that. "You always be as stubborn as your old self" sure i'm my ownself, who is me then.

"Give us two surf board" sehun command the worker, i just eyeing them. I swear for the rest of my life i'll never surf or even swim. I scared of water, and because of that no one can even changed the fact. "I will just sit here, you can surfing by yourself" i sitted on the sand as sehun dragged me along towards the sea.

"I'm here not for enjoying this alone, i'm here for teaching you" He touch my shoulder and begging me to stand. I reduses and ignore his words. "I just want to enjoy the scenery, you know how i hates water" i pull his hand around me, just please don't do this. I never tried this before, who you for forcing me to swim.

"Then, okay. You making this harder" He wrappen his arm aroud me, i shouts and yelled many times. I hitted his arm for letting me go. "Let me go ! Yah" he scoff, and carried my with bridal style. I'm leaving dumbfounded. He continued carrying my body until I can hear the sound of wave.

"Put me down, please" I hold his neck tight when we walk near the sea. This will be my first time. "Agreed, or i'll throw you into the water ?" I shook my head but when he tickled my tummy a little, i nodded. "Good girl" he ruffled my hair, and putted me down.

"Water !" I startled and hugged his neck, when the wave touched my legs. "You should not put me down here" i yelled at him, as he laugh a little. "You acted like a kid too much, now let's go"

---

I hold his arm tightly, the water level already touched my knee. I sigh uneasy when i felt the wave hitted me over and over again. "Don't scared, trust me" he pull my hand away from his arm and tied our hand together. He hold and wrapped my hand with his, i can felt the butterfly is crawling over my body. I said so, he's dangerous !

"The wave is nice, now come" i stand where i'm when he want to ride the surf board. "I'll teach you" I shook my head, i'm giving you a 'No' answer. Can't you even understand ?

"Then let's learn swim first" I give his punch hand as he want to said he annoyed. "How many times i should say.." Suddenly he blocked my eyes from looking at my sight. "Let go" i was about to pull him away. "Those couple are kissing, don't ruined your innocent eyes. Diva" he said sarcasticly, i'm not really innocent. Well you can said that. But i'm not a kid !

"The class started !" He suddenly make me closer to him. "Now you need to lying down" I slowly make a step from escaping from his 'nonsense' class. "Don't escape, you need to learn" he carry me again, and hold my body tightly. "Like this" i float my body on the water.

For the rest of my life, this is my first time swimming and even get into the water.

"You did well" he slowly touch my hand and ask me to acted like swimmer. "This is hard" he rolled his eyes whenever i mocked. "Slowly" He's closer and closer to me. Sometime i felt i can't breath, and sometime i felt i'm specil to him. But No, it's just me. It just me that felt that way. Not even him.

"Now, you try to swim. I'll hold you. So don't worry"

---

Sehun's Pov.

I promised at myself she won't hurted, if she's didn't recovered. Mr Kim and Doctor Hwang will killed her. Just, i want to give her a chances to live once again. I'm the one that ruined her life, not let me changed it.

"Yeah, that way" i shouts, as she slowly float and started swim. "Ah" she nearly lost, and i hugged her waist. "I don't want you to dead though" i laugh at my own words, but she seems didn't bother about it. And ignore my words.

"She's lucky" suddenly she opened the topic of talk. "Who ?" I look into her eyes when she try to swim. "That girl.. Mi hye ?" Mi hye.

I stand there froze, and didn't bother about what is she talking about. "She's lucky, because someone here. Waiting for her love" she ended the words. Someone here waiting for her love.

"Seunghwan.." I said slowly, i do hates you before. But after i look into your condition, all i wanted from you are to stay alive and be happy. "I think i've fall for you again, but don't worry. The feels not longer existed"

Yes. She is.. That's why i don't want to be her medicine. She's too easy for giving up, even when she's before. She easily to fall in love. I bulge my eyes, and stans there. Slowly my hand letting her go, i didn't realized the action. I waa zoning out until..

"Sehun.." The words from her muttered, i wake up myself when i see there's no her figure around me. "Someone is drain !" I bulge my eyes, i yelled her name many times.

Shit, where are you. I'm worried.

I let go the surf board, and swim under the water. I swim and try so search seunghwan. I see there's a girl, deadly floating under the sea. I swim towards her, and something popped out around her neck.

The necklace.

The necklace that i promised to stayed with her even earthquack happened, the necklace that symbol of my love to her. And i broke all of her trust. Why is she still wearing that necklace, after what happened and what i did to her.

---

"Call the ambulans !" I carry her, and put her on the sand. I push her chest hardly, there's no more choice. "Anyone here know how to do CPR ?" I shouts, but there's none of them wanting to do them. "I know, this is your first kiss then" i breath in and out as i did the CPR. There's no reponses from her that saying she will wake up soon.

Please wake up. I need you. You also lucky, because i'm here for you.

---

Vote and Comment, and please do support ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.8K 3.4K 59
An Adventure was about to start. But not just a normal adventure, an EXOtic Adventure. She was chosen to live with EXO-M for 3 years. She didn't th...
Busan By Lyn

Fanfiction

3.4M 98K 49
Lalisa Manoban was an ordinary girl. She just finished studying in Busan, and for going back in Seoul, she will pursue her dreams and have a decent j...
3.7K 176 11
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Jennie are childhood friends. Suddenly, something really bad happened, but luckily they both survived. Unfortunately, she doe...
50.8K 1.2K 18
"Something isn't right..! Why were Tae's eyes red..? J-Jimin too!" I exclaimed to Jungkook. "Listen...There's something I've been hiding from you for...