I'm His Fake Girlfriend

By 1004WithoutWings

"Cornelia, let's make a deal. You will be my fake girlfriend for 3 months. And I will pay you 30 million doll... More

Chapter 1 [Edited]
Chapter 2 [Edited]
Chapter 3 [Edited]
Chapter 4 [Edited]
Chapter 5 [Edited]
Chapter 6 [Edited]
Chapter 7 [Edited]
Chapter 8 [Edited]
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
EXTRA

Chapter 23

13.4K 414 13
By 1004WithoutWings

Sorry for the long wait. Here's the new chapter.

-----------------------------------

Cornelia's POV

"Can you stop grinning?"

"You don't want to see your sister happy face?"

"I want to see you happy, but I don't want to see that grin."

"Why?"

"Because you look stupid."

I whacked Kallum's head. And Kallum touched his head, pretended to be hurt.

"Stop talking, Kal-kal."

"Just stop it." He walked away from me.

I ran to chase him and poke his hand repeatly. He moved his hand and tried to hide it from me. He was annoyed. I liked to tease him. Ever since I found my parents's last will, my life has become lighter. It felt like I have seen the light inside this darkness.

"So, what's your next action?" Colton popped beside me.

And yeah, I have been in a good relationship with Colton. Not as a couple but as a friend. He has always confessed his feeling for me, but I kept ignored and refused it. I'm not ready for a serious relationship with him. It's not like I'm afraid of a serious relationship, but I'm just trying to make everything better first. He came to Kallum's house today. He said he missed me. Do you believe that?

"Action? You make it sounds like an action movie. Umm.. About the plan, I want to look for a lawyer first, then I will bring this matter to the court."

"You can count me in! I'm sure my lawyer can help this problem."

"Sure, thanks by the way."

We was walking together when I saw Kallum was glaring at Colton. I snuged him with my elbow. Sigh.. These two were like cat and dog. They never be friend with each other. We have done the 'Stealing the Last Will' mission since 2 weeks ago, but they never got along with each other. Sometimes, you will see them fighting and arguing like a kids.

"Guys, please get along with each other!"

"Never!" Kallum shouted.

"Hmm.. You will have to like me soon enough. You will not hate your future brother in law, will you?" Colton joked him.

"Never! You will never be my soo brother in law. My little sis is too young to marry."

"Both of you, please shut up!" Thye shuted their mouths immediately. "Colton, I haven't forgiven you. I mean I try to forget about that, but I'm still trying. I know it's part of Cassandra's fault, but it's your fault too. You accepted her with open arms. Moreover we don't have any serious relationship now. Kallum, I'm 20 you know, not 5. I'm not TOO young." With that, I left them alone.

"Hey, Lia, wait!" Colton shouted as he running towards me.

"What?" I asked like I didn't care about anything.

"Do you want to have a date with me?"

"What? Seriously? In this intense time, you want to have a date with me?"

"It's not intense time. We did a great job, now we can relax. Moreover this date is not about you and me."

"Huh? Don't you want to steal my heart again?"

"Hell yes! that's the plus point. Actually this date is about Alex and your friend. It's about them. Alex told me before that he has his interest on Victoria. He asked for your help. He wanted us to pretend to be a couple again for them. Let's say that he wants a double date."

"To be your fake girlfriend again? Are you kidding me? Are you trying to fool me? No! Never! I don't want to be your fake girlfriend again!"

"Then how about be a real one?" He asked with a smirk drawn on his face.

"Colton! Please be serious!"

"I'm being serious here."

"Fine. I'll leave!" I walked again but Colton stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Wait, wait. Okay. I'm serious, very serious. I'm not lying, you can ask Alex by yourself. Also, I'm serious about the real girlfriend topic too. So, let's help them. Please, it's for Victoria and Alex."

"Hufh.. So the billionaire can say 'please'?"

"I always say 'please' to get your forgiveness, aren't I?"

"Okay, Okay. Fine, I'll help! So when is the date?"

"Today, now to be specific."

"What? Wait, I'll change my clothes first then we'll go."

"Need some help?"

"No." I said while laughing as I walking to my room.

I changed my attire quickly. I put a simple make up. I remembered the time when webhad our first date. That time, I was attracted to Colton. Colton started to call me by my nickname too on our first date. Now, this time, we will have to be a fake couple again for our friend. And now, I'm sure that I was not only attracted to that person, but I was sure enough that I was in love with him.

My phone was vibrating, there was a phone call. I looked at the caller's name, it's Tori.

"Cornelia! Alex asked me on a date!"

"Umm.. Congratz?"

"You are not happy?"

"Of course I'm happy, but it's not a surprise anymore for me, because Colton already told me."

"Oohh.. I see.. Wait! Why don't you two go with us? We can have double date!"

"Yeah, Alex already asked us to go on a double date with you."

"Oh, that guy is really cute! We always have the same thought!"

I chuckled. I have never seen Tori fangirling over a guy. "Maybe he is the right one for you?"

"I hope so! Then I'll hang up. See you!"

"Bye, see you."

I went out from my room and met Colton at his car.

"Okay, let's go."

"You don't say goodbye to your brother?"

"Don't worry, I have said goodbye to him."

"He is not paranoid?"

"Paranoid? For what?"

"Because I bring you with me?" He looked at me with a questioning look.

I let out a sigh. "Just let him be. He is too childish." I heard Colton's laugh.

"Where will we go?"

"We'll go to a carnival again."

"Cliché! They're copying us!"

Colton's laughing again while driving. "Maybe they want to be a perfect couple like us?" It's my turn to laughed. Perfect couple? We're not even a couple.

We drove there in a quiet but not awkward moment. We both were enjoying our time together.

When we arrived there, Alex and Tori had waited for us.

"Took you so long. I have bought the tickets. Let's go." Alex said.

We both went inside, with Alex and Tori walking in front of us. They walked hand in hand.

That's quite surprising. Has Alex confessed Tori? I knew that both of them were interested with each other, but wasn't it weird if they walked hand in hand even without a serious relationship?

Call me old-fashioned, but that's what I thought.

I felt Colton's poking me. "Lia, should we separated our way with them? Let's give both of them little time to be alone." He whispered to me. I just nodded in response.

"Victoria, Alex, should we separated our way? I want to be alone with Lia." I saw Alex and Tori were grinning. I just shrugged.

"Sure!" Tori and Alex shouted at the same time. Yupp! They were a perfect couple. Unlike me and Colton.

"Let's go." Colton held my hand.

"Where do you want go?" He asked me.

"Hmm.. We can just wait for them in that cafe."

He shook his head. "Come on, we can't enjoy our first date, let's make it up now."

I just sighed. To be honest, I sighed to let him know that I didn't want this, but deep inside my heart, flowers were blooming.

We went to play some games. I was super excited. He accompanied me on every games I played. We had fun. And we really enjoyed each other's accompany.

We even played tea cup ride. Can you imagine the successful billionaire played the tea cup ride? It was hillarious! I wanted to take pictures of every moment we had. This date was definitely better than our first date. Our fist date was sweet, but this date was really excited. We got comfortable this time because we knew each other's feeling. I knew that our feeling was mutual.

"How about we ride that ferris wheel? It's evening already, the view will be beautiful."

"Sure." He held my hand as we walked there.

We didn't wait for long, because it was not weekend. The queue was short and we immediately got the chance to ride the ferris wheel as soon as we stood in the queue.

We sat inside the ferris wheel, I sat beside him. I leaned my head on his shoulder, he didn't mind it, in fact I saw him smiled.

We enjoyed the view, and the view is really beautiful. Did Alex and Tori ride this ferris wheel as well? It will be waste if they didn't ride this ferris wheel.

An idea popped in my head. I took my phone from my purse and messaged Tori.

Come to the ferris wheel! The view is really beautiful! Perfect for a couple like you two. Maybe he will confess his love to you on this ferris wheel.

I giggled, I realize Colton was smiled too. He read the text.

Not waited too long, I got a message.

Unknow

Unknow? I sighed, false hope. I thought it was from Tori, it was probably from bank offering a new card or something similar to that. (A/N : In my country, bank can send a message via phone.)

I clicked the message's notification.

Stupid brat,

Do you think I don't know what you were doing? Do you think I'm stupid? I know everything you've done, stupid niece! And plus, I have the prove.

Just wait for me.

I dropped my phone. When I read that message, I immediately knew who is the sender.

And it meant, we were in danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
95.9K 3.1K 27
G, High School Cheer Leader, Popular, 'Princess' is not the right word to explain her... People heard her saying many times. "I am God And I Speak L...
169K 7K 37
If you'd have told me a week ago that I'd be a billionaire's property........ Confident. Brilliant. Rich. Devastatingly handsome. Aiden Manning seeme...
1.9M 58.7K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...