Life Without Ash. (Slow Updat...

By evilqueencanbegood

My kik friend. We were in a group together, obsessing over ouat with Ash, me, and Zeze. Then all of the sudde... More

Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
A/N
Part Seven
Part Eight

Part One

71 6 6
By evilqueencanbegood

Life without Ash: Day One

"You don't need me, be honest, I just really have a lot of stuff going on." Ash said on the kik message.

Ash and I are great friends, sure we don't know each other in real life and probably never will, but that's what internet friends are for. Ash, Zeze, and I are great friends and I couldn't replace them with anything. I would probably die if something bad ever happened to any of them. They are my internet friends and I love them more then anything.

"Ash, please. Dont go. We really do need you!!!!" Zeze said.

It was around ten in the US, at least where I was at, so it might be around four in the UK, but yet Zeze will always be there for us.

"Who is going to help me with math!!!!" I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Your parents?" Ash said.

"They're stupid, and you use the internet like a smart person even if you dont know."

"That's where you get it from." said Zeze out of the blue.

I was completely upset, my heart obliterated, but I somehow can laugh about Zeze's coment.

"Bye guys." Ash said and left.

"NOOOOO!! NOOOO! NOOOOOOO!" I was completely flipping out.

The next hour or so me and Zeze were in emotions, crying, screaming, and freaking out. Eventually we woke up another person from our group, Gracie.

"WHAT! WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO!" she said.

"Nothing!" I promised.

"All we were doing was talking and she was in a depressed mood." Zeze was backing me up.

"What now?" Zeze said.

"I dont know, Zeze, I dont know."

Flashback:

Ash took a picture of the sky. It was beautiful. It was amazing.

"#nofilter" she said

I took a picture of my room of the ceiling as a joke.

"#nofilter"

"Wow." she said. I wonder how she meant it. I mean, it was a text. I wonder if it was in complete annoyance or in a funny way.

"Im showing you my sky. Right now. That wasn't my sky." I said, thinking of a clever idea.

"I gathered that"

"This is my sky:" I took a picture of myself, a really goofy one and sent it. My name was Skyla so it made sence. "#nofilter"

Ash began to say something, but then erased it, taking a photo of herself and saying what we have been saying "#nofilter"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
18.5K 681 35
„You are the reason why I'm here today." _-_-_-_-_ After the truth about the relationship between Max Verstappen and Kelly Piquet came out, his world...
37.6K 772 49
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

165K 3.8K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...