My Digital ONE SHOTS

nicol-e_b द्वारा

This is a book of my digital escape one shots from, love to hate, marriage to divorce, and even death to birt... अधिक

Shalex
Kohnnie
Sam and Jey
Kohnnie (Pt 1)
Kohnnie (pt 2)
Johlex...sorta
Shyan...sorta?

Kyhan

410 2 1
nicol-e_b द्वारा

Blahhhhhhh
Title- The day to remember
Number of words-1698

Meghan's POV

Today is warped! Some of my favorite YouTubers will be there. Johnnie Guilbert! Damon Fizzy! I think even Alex Dorame. But I'm most exited for Kyle. this is weird, I don't usually fan girl at all but, I must be in a good mood today because I'm flipping out.

Me and my friend Skye are standing in the line waiting to see them at the meet and greet. After 2 hours of standing and waiting, we get up there. We hugged Johnnie, Alex, Bryan, Damon, and Jordan. But, Kyle was no where to be found.

I'm not sure why, but this made me really sad. I guess I had my hopes too high.

"Hey Skye, you stay here with my mom, I'm gonna go for a run." I say with my best false smile. it apparently worked

"you run?" she asks

"sometimes when my energy needs pumped. anyways, I'll be right back." I say smiling once again, though the real smile was left back at the YouTubers tent

I set my stuff down, look at a woodland area and just book it. Nothing holding me back, I just run, letting a very small smile creep into my lips. Marching band really has done wonders for my small, weakling muscles. see? running makes everything better again!

maybe I'll turn around here. I have gone a good distance into the woods. eh, why not. I'll just go around that tree and-

"please! please let go of me!" I hear. It must be my sleep deprived mind. I didn't sleep much the past few days due to excitement. I'll just walk a little-

"No! don't touch me! please, anyone, HELP!" Ok, that voice sounds familiar but I can't place it. But I need to help none the less. I follow the voices with a quick foot and grab a large but reasonable sized rock and start running towards the sound.

Lying in a patch of leaves is a man standing over a near-naked boy only in his boxers. "be quiet, and maybe I'll let you live." the man hisses through gritted teeth. He has a sort of boyish voice, but he's obviously a dude.

I misstep and snap a twig and duck behind a tree. the man turns around and yells "who's there?"

I sit lower and hear him start to walk closer. my heart speeds up and I feel like running, but I can't leave that poor boy who obviously can't fight back in the condition he's in.

When the man get close, I stand up and chuck the rock at his head, hitting him right on the size of the head, knocking him out instantly. I pick the rock up and throw it at his head again for good measure and then run over to the boy trying to gather his clothes weakly. Never got a chance to see his face. He is small though.

"Excuse me? what's your name?" I ask still not recognizing him

He turns around in shock and I know instantly who it is. It's a beaten up Kyle in nothing but his batman boxers. "K-Kyle. who are-" he started but I interrupted him "no no. I uh I k-know who you are. um, I just didn't recognize you for a minute."

"oh. what's your name?" he asks, sitting up against a tree while attempting to put his shirt back on.

"Meghan. My name is Meghan. are you alright?" I ask a little jittery

"yeah I'm- ow." he hisses in pain when he raised his arm

"here. let me help, yeah?" I ask, now my calm, emo self.

"thank you. Are you a fan?" he asks while standing up, allowing me to awkwardly help out his clothes on, gently nursing the scratches and scrapes.

"yes. I was going for a run and I heard you cry out. I was wondering why you weren't there today." I say. He has a semi-deep gash from a stick in his arm and I just so happen to have gauze in my bag because it's warped, ya never know.

I don't know why, but while I wrapped his arm, I started singing 'King For A Day' quietly, finally smiling again.

"thank you. again. for uh, saving me." He said, rubbing his neck with the arm not being wrapped.

"no problem. honestly Kyle, I'm glad I found you. who else just randomly caries gauze unless they have a sixth Kyle sense?" I say laughing, earning a little giggle from him

I help him off the ground and we slowly walk back out of the woods and I have him put on a some sunglasses and some different things so he's not easily recognized.

There are a lot of people around, but none notice him what so ever. "Can I walk with you back to the tent?" I asks happily

"Uh...I don't really want to go back..." he whispers quietly and looks at the ground

"do you want to go with me and my mom to get lunch after this?" I'll ask him about it later

"are you sure?"

"dude. I have looked up to you, and have wanted to meet you, for like two years. We're going to lunch and your going to love it." I say laughing a little, earning a cute smile from him

As we go back to where my moms sitting, she recognizes Kyle and looks at me questioningly, then at him. "Are you here against you're will? Would you like to run? I'm sorry." She says getting up and he only shakes his head.

"No ma'am. Your daughter just saved my life, dramatic as it sounds, it's true." He says, smiling at me

"Well okay. So I'm guessing there's a reason you brought him over here?" She asks me, slightly amused

"Can he go to lunch with us?" I ask nervously

"I actually have to go to do errands, but I'll drop y'all off at a restaurant, okay?" She says looking at her phone

"Yeah!" We agree

~~~

We just got back from lunch and we decided to hang out at my house before he had to go back to go to the next state. We exchanged numbers and sat on my bed, talking and eventually seeing a tweet by Bryan; 'meet and greet almost up. Hey @kyledavidhall where'd you go?'

Kyle whines and looks at me apologetically. "I have to go or I'll miss the bus." He says and I see him tweet back '@bryanstars I just got distracted man haha on my way back😆'

"Promise to keep in touch?" I ask him at the door

"Of course" he says and hugs me tightly "thanks for saving me princess"

I watch him walk away and start running to the venue about 2 miles away.

~~~

That was the last time I saw him. He never texted me or responded to my texts. I watched his videos and liked and commented, hoping to get his attention. It never worked. After a year, I just kinda gave up trying. He obviously didn't care.

'Kyle David Hall- hey guys✌🏻️ new video 'fanfiction and cool things'. Watch? Pwease?' Yes I have his tweet notifs on. Don't judge.

I went to his YouTube and watch the video. He was super red while reading a Kohnnie fic and it was pretty funny. Then he went into piñata where I and 364 people had commented on one of his posts and he said," okay, so I'm going to pick someone to come spend a day with me in this boring bleep town."

My only thought was 'this girl or boy is going to be lucky cause they'll get to keep him...'

"Erm, the person I landed on is....." He paused there, reading the username I guess?

"Um. H-her name is um, Meghan. Meghan Marie?" He said looking shocked

I had driven up there the day with my mom because he gave me his address and didn't say another word in the message. I was thinking of so many ways to cuss him out for leaving me alone. I felt unwanted. I felt unloved and I was bad for a while.

We got to his house and I jump out and run up to his door, knocking semi lightly, as to not come off rude. I was ready to tell him off as soon as he opened that glass door.

But as he did, I found myself crying and all I did was saunter up to him and hug him. He returned the hug fully and even lifted me off the ground a little. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry" he started apologizing so much I became almost a chant.

"W-what happened?" I asked, wiping away the light years, as well as his.

"I wasn't allowed to because my parents said you were too young and people kept telling me you were saying bad things and I'm so so sorry Meghan-" he saidbstarting to cry again. I then realize the light rain coming down onto our heads and running down our necks as we starred at each other

Out of no where, my brain decided on leaning in and doing something stupid. I kissed him. But, he kissed back. And we went from there

~~~

And that leads us to today. I'm 19, and he's 22. We're standing next to  Johnnie and Alex at a photo shoot.  They are holing their three-year old son, Jacob, in between them. And I, Meghan Marie Hall, am holding my month-old daughter, Sophie, in my arms with Kyle's arm around my back as we smile with Bryan and Shannon sitting on the floor smiling with their son, Gabe, 3, and daughter, Izzy, 4.

And we have our perfect little family.

•~•._.•~•._.•~•._.•~•
Hey guys. Long time no see. Sorry I haven't updated a bunch. It's been hectic lately. But I still try to keep up as best I can.
💛💛💛
As always, my name is Nicole Souleli and I have just stolen your soul. Ok, bye guys!
🔥Stay happy not crappy🔥
🎵Lifes a bitch don't quit🎵
🌷eat your cereal🌷
🔫Nikki Soul🔫

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

231 17 18
This is a story of love and hate Sometimes the hate can come from your own family as well as outsiders. Let me start by introducing myself,I'm X that...
320K 15.6K 34
"let's get married" "what?!" wangyibo is the heir to the lan company he is the only son in his family he is rich and talented and very handsome ther...
4.3K 146 35
Basically a huge love story in a book filled with ships 🖤 so enjoy! This may also connect to my life. Maybe Warnings: smut, strong language, mpreg...
429 162 30
We are told that if it's not perfect it's not enough. We are called insane for breaking every rule. We are told that we should change and only then w...