Bleeding Royalty Book One & T...

By katrocks247

Part I: It's Cassie Hearts 18th Birthday. She's finally going to be an adult, get a decent job, go to college... More

All Rights Reserved
Prologue
Chapter 1: Sneaky Plans
Chapter 2: Love Letter
Chapter 3: Birthday Crasher
Chapter 4: Kidnappers From Hell
Chapter 5: Attack of The Frilly Dresses
Chapter 7: Bipolar Vamp
Chapter 8: Furry Handcuffs Make Me Loopy
Chapter 9: Pretty Please With Blood On Top?
Chapter 10: Secrets Secrets They're No Fun
Chapter 11: S.C.F.B.V (Save Cassie From Bipolar Vamp)
Chapter 12: Cat Like To Eat Mouse
Chapter 13: Letter From My Valentine
Chapter 14: Threats and Oyster Forks
Poem Time!~~Forever
Chapter 15: This Is Why I Prefer Squirt Guns
Chapter 16: Creepy Doll's Create Battles
Chapter 17: If I Should Die Before I Wake, Make Sure To Slap That Dumb Fang Face
Chapter 18: Operation Blondie
Chapter 19: Let Me Just Get Something Off My Chest
Chapter 20: I Put The Bad In 'I'm A Bad Girl'
Chapter 21: Lies In The Form Of Sapphire Eyes
Chapter 22: Theres A British Accent In My Head
Chapter 23: Don't Get Your Knickers In A Twist
Chapter 24: Preparing For a Monster Mash
Chapter 25: Everyone Here Is Older Than Dirt
Chapter 26: Wanted Man....Vampire
Chapter 27: Breaking Bonds
Chapter 28: Damaged
Chapter 29: What A Pleasant Surprise
Chapter 30: Bruised Ego
Chapter 31: Poor Thing, I'll Take Care Of Her
Chapter 32: How To Start A Rematch, By Valentine Fane
Chapter 33: Bonded Too An Actor
Chapter 34: Put The Cupcake Down, And Step Away From The Whole Milk
Chapter 35: Note To Self: Don't Wear Completely White Outfit's
Chapter 36: Mood Swings Are The Worst Kind Of Swing
Chapter 37: Crippled Car Wash
Chapter 38: Run Little Mouse
Chapter 39: Bullet Through My Valentine
Chapter 40: Sit, Stay...Good Girl!
Chapter 41: Lesson One: Never Turn Your Back On Your Enemy
Chapter 42: Kiss Then A Diss
Chapter 43: A Bargain To Remember
Hey Y'all Paula Dean Here!
Chapter 44 : Bleeding Memories
Chapter 45: Broken For Good
Chapter 46: At Least My Name Is Not A Holiday Card
Chapter 47: Stranded In Vampire Land
Chapter 48: Sleeping With Two Eyes Open
Chapter 49: The Masked Man
Chapter 50: Thanksgiving Date
Chapter 51: I'm A P-polar Bear?
Chapter 52: Little, Black...
Chapter 53: Trust A Bad Feeling
Chapter 54: Caged
Chapter 55: Hide and Seek: Valentine Style
Chapter 56: Cat V.s Mouse
Chapter 57: Sweet Dreams, Miss Heart
Chapter 58: Putting On A Show
Chapter 59: The Hunger Beneath
Chapter 60: Across The Room
Chapter 61: A Pink Straight Jacket
Chapter 62: Teletubbies Revenge
Chapter 63: Awkward Situations Are My Expertise
Chapter 64: Bipolar Vampire, Plus A Flesh Eating Ghost, Plus Cassie, Equals....
Epilogue
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PART ll ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book Two: Prologue
Chapter 1: Black Caped Villian
Chapter 2: The Mind Reader
Chapter 3: Hey, Mr. Steroid!
Chapter 4: Lady Friend
Chapter 5: Orb of Light
Chapter 6: Barbie World
Chapter 7: Bouncy Ball

Chapter 6: You're A Mean One, Mr. Prince

218K 2.6K 479
By katrocks247

MuSiC vId Is PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTAA/BOOK! Plus the house they are in look's ALOT like the Fane Mansion to me... :D

*****************************************************************************************

I covered my face quickly, blushing furiously. I slowly walked back into the room. Everyone is glaring at me. Crap, now they are going to eat me.

Emilia is now sitting in the empty seat, her mouth gaped open at my faul language. “I’m so sorry!” I held my hands up to the man with the clipboard, and the room to the left to emphasis how sorry I was. Nothing.

“I’m really, really, really, Sorry?” I repeated again, and the whole room erupted in laughter. Still having my hands up, I put them down. "Is there something on my dress?” I pulled at my granny dress.

Some continued laughing, smiling at me, and I laughed with them. I sat back down and relaxed, smiling to my new friends. Funny how humor breaks the tension, and the hunger.

Right when I was getting comfortable, the short little man from before came running in, all red faced. “Get her out of here now!” He screamed pointing at me, "The human went into the room without the Princes permission!"

Emilia and Camilia jumped out of their seats, and grabbed my elbows, like they already knew what was going on. “Wait what! Where are you taking me?”

“The Prince is furious!” The little man screamed. Everyone rushed getting out of their seat and just left. They disappeared. Weren't we waiting for the Prince?

Camilia looked at her sister. “Go hide her I’ll distract him. Then you do the same.”

Emilia tightened her grip on my elbow. “This will only take a second.” She muttered.

The room became a blur.

We are now in an unfamiliar room, with old book shelf’s everywhere. “Don’t worry everything’s going to be ok. I shouldn't have taken you into that bedroom, it is special to my brother," Emilia explained, her face worried looking.  Her eyes traveled to the ground for a moment, and then back up at me like she thought of something. Camilias scream echoied in the distance, and a chill shot down my back.“We need to throw off the scent.” She added, ignoring her sister’s cry’s of pain.

Emilia grabbed me again. We were now in the untouched Bedroom. "Is this the room he's mada bout?" I blurted. She locked the door, and dragged meto the walk in closet, into the Dressing Room. She pulled me across the maroon floors, and moved a metal dress holder out of the way. There was a small door hidden behind it.

"Yes, no time for questions." She opened the door and turned to me, “It’s going to be really dark in there. Go straight up the stairs, then make a left, duck under the plank of wood, and make a right. Open that door and don’t move.” I nodded vigorously. “I’ll come and get when-“

There was a loud bang on the door. “Let me in now Emilia! You know not to take anyone into that room!” A deep voice boomed, from the outside of the door.

“Go!” She whispered loudly, closing the door.

The metal holder fell back in place. I turned around and went up the stairs quickly, making sure not the touch anything. Once I got to the top I had no idea where to go. Damn my memory of a squirrel!

I sneezed, at the thick, stuffy like an attic. Continuing to make my way blindly, I can hear little critters running around the floor.

"Ok, I want out of here," I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly I really hope I don't step on anything furry.

There is a faint light ahead of me, like a crack in a door. I followed it, and felt the wall around it, finding a handle I pulled it hard--to opening a stiff door. I hurried inside, and closed the door behind me. Turning away from the stiff door, I looked around the room-- which I can see now is a bedroom.

This bedroom is different than the other one I was in, the moon is shining through the window. There's dust in the air, and the bed is completely ripped to shreds. I reluctantly walked further into the room glancing nervously at the stiff door behind me. I returned my gaze to the room, becoming curious of the scratches all over the walls. The rooms dark dressers mirror is smashed in.

Hearing footsteps, I hid under the bed. Of course I got a mouthful of dust bunnies. I stared at the attic door.

Please don’t open, please don’t open. I looked to the right and saw a closet door, andcrawled to it.Opening the handle to the door quietly, I crept inside, and sat on what seems like a giant suitcase. I am completely squished because of the size of my dress. Finally giving myself a break, I took a deep breath. "Everything alright Cassie," i told my self, and then sniffed the air.The small area smells like cologne, and man sweat.

It smells...familiar.It smells... extremely familiar.

"Having fun in my closet?" The voice of my Stalker questioned.

**************************************************************************************

“Open the door, Cassie," he said gently.

“No.”

He tried a sterner voice, “Cassie, open the door. Now.”

“No!”

“Damnit, you idiot!” He smashed something. I am now concluding my Stalker has severe anger issues. Wonderful.

Wait hold it. “Why can’t you come in? The door’s not locked?” I asked starting to smile.

He didn’t say anything for a while. I already knew that answer. “Heehee you can’t come in without my permission!” I kicked the door in happiness. It opened a crack,I shut it before he did anything. That's why you don't get cocky.

“You’re making me angrier than I was coming in here!” He screamed at the door. The sound of the floor boards squeaking gives me the idea he is pacing angrily.

After a long moment of silence, I spoke up,“Tell me why you’re mad," I asked gently

“Open the damn door!” He exclaimed, at this point, he wanting to eat the door like a Beaver.

I stared at the door. “Tell me why you’re mad and I’ll open the door.” I reasoned.

“No.” He threw something else,and it shattered. I jumped. “I’m going to slit your throat in your sleep if you don’t come out right now!” The closet door shook slightly.

“No you won’t, if I fall asleep in here, you can’t get me.” I smirked.

“If you don’t open the door, I’ll slit yourfriend's throat in her sleep.” Crap he got me there.

I fought back tears, playing with fire isn’t fun. “Really, then I’ll just jump out the window while you go do that.”

“Cassie if you open the door right now, I promise you I won’t kill you, at least until tomorrow.” That's the most horrible bargain I've ever heard!

"No either way I'm going to die!"

:"Take it or leave it Miss Heart, " he said quietly.

“Fine, what are the rules?”

“There are no rules; I kill you no matter what.” He said with a small chuckle, like my death was funny.

“Fine, then I’m not playing! I don’t even know why I’m dieing!” I stomped my foot like a child.

“Your dieing because you’re the only human who is in this building that's annoying!” He yelled, lyinglike a professional.

“Yeah right!” I yelled right back.

“There aren’t any rules and that’s final. Either you take my offer, or die in a closet, with my clothes.”

I don’t really want to want to die in this closet. But it does smell nice...“How long do I have?” I asked the door.

“Until tomorrow.”

I kicked open the door and looked up at him. He was dressed in all black, standing with his arms crossed, and his face was darkened. “It’s 11:55 pm you have five minutes to get as far away from me as you can, before I find you, and do what I want to you.”I thought I saw a smile. He backed up and motioned for me to go ahead of him, like a sudden gentleman.

I got up slowly. “So wait… I can do or say whatever I want, for those five minutes?” He nodded.

I stopped in front of him, and looked at his shadowed face. “Good. Fuck you Fang face.” I spit on him, and ran back out the nearest door, hearing him slowly exhale.

“JUST FOR THAT YOU HAVE FOUR MINUTES!” He yelled after me.

*******************************************************************************

Jogging five steps away from his Bedroom door, made me realize something. I turned around and knocked again on his door. Right when I was about to open it he popped his head out, a sly grin on his face.

“Can I help you, little Mouse?” His grin got wider. It wasn’t cute at all, but scary.

He does kind of look like a Cat. “I just realized you can’t kill me. We still have a deal, and you won’t have anyone to do your task.” I said crossing my arms, and putting on my best 'haha you suck i got you there' face. He opened the door and leaned his head on it, still blocking my way. His chestnut hair was in his, ocean eyes. I’m really trying not to swoon alright!

He closed his eyes, and when he opened them they were at the floor. He has amazing eyelashes, I thought. “And you just realized this?” He said with a chuckle. He leaned away from the door, with his arm up for me to go under. He closed the door and took his suitcase out of the closet. “I’m taking you to the Family Mansion.” He said, taking the massive Suitcase out of the closet, with ease, he was wearing black leather gloves. Creepy.“I took the liberty of packing some your things.” He said quietly.

I opened zipped one of the suitcases open, and began going through it.I found some of my favorite t-shirts, jeans, blue and yellow converse, my rainbow and fuzzy socks, my purple sunglasses,and sweatpants. I held my breath when I found some bras, and underwear.That bitch... he went in my personal draws. He even packed my favorite sweatshirt, a forest green color,with a Watermelon on the front! Realizing I was smiling like a fat kid with apple pie, I frowned up at him.

"This isn't persuading me." I said it like a hot popular girl would, to a geek.

"There's no need to persuade. I'm only offering your clothes to you," he looked at my dress, "Unless you like the clothes we have here of course."

Sitting on the torn bed, I crossed my arms once again, having no idea how to threaten a Vampire. “Tell me where Anna is, or I’m not going anywhere with you.” Ha that told him. He leaned next to the closet door and starred at me, I avoided his gaze.

“I’ll carry you over the shoulder if need be.” He said,turning around and clawing at something on his neck.

Realizing it was a tie I stood up and went in front of him, he looked down at me and gave me a shove back, growling. “Stop it you’re making it tighter.” Grabbing it, I undid the tight knot and pulled it off. Dumbass Vampire.

“I hate those things, they were better when they were small.” Hauling the Suitcase he grabbed onto my arm.

“No no don’t-“

He growled. “Fine, we can walk.” Leading me out the Bedroom door he walked down twenty hallways, with me dragging behind. We should have just zapped there. Finally getting out of the Castle, we walked down a long stone driveway, and down a road. The air smelled salty, and I heard Seagulls.

We were by a gorgeous black Porsche, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I hadn’t slept in two days, and eaten in one. He put the luggage in the back. “If you throw up in my car I’m seriously going to slit your throat, for real this time.” He pointed behind me. Go play in the sand or something, I need to make a call.”

Hearing the waves before I saw them, I turned around. The sun was starting to rise, so the ocean was glittering, and calm. There was a huge Castle sitting on a cliff to the left, presumably the one we were just in. “Pretty.” I walked to the Beach in a trance. Suddenly feeling the zero sleep I’ve been getting. I apparently fell face first into the sand, and closed my eyes.

I've always loved the Beach, especially at night. The waves are so calming, and peaceful. Whenever can't sleep I picture the waves coming up to the shore, then pulling back quickly. My Mother also like the Beach, because she loved reading a book with her feet in the sand, while I built a sandcastle with my Father. It always would be messed up by the water, but it was worth it.

A car door clicked and I woke up. “What?” I said in a sleepy voice grabbing something scratchy. It was my Stalker/Kidnappers chin; I patted it and muttered thanks. He had carried me in the car.

Going around the vehicles, he dragged his hand around the hood, like a caress, and opened the door. The light’s of the car were really bright. The seats soft, and smelled like leather. The whole interior of the car was midnight black. Warm air blasted in my cold face, shooting my butt in my dress, I happily leaned against the seat belt.

He turned his head, and backing up, I noticed how amazing his profile was. I still don’t know what his name is. “Go to sleep, and stop staring at me like that, it’s a long drive.” His tone made me shiver.

I don't even know this guys name and he's taking me somewhere!

I turned my head slowly to him.“What’s your name?” I asked quietly.

There was a pause in the air. “Adrian,” he said smoothly, speeding up the car.

Valentine.” A voice whispered in my head once again, as I drifted to sleep.

********************************************************************

I woke up to the sound of a Porsche purring loudly. “What the?” I said groggily, knowing my eyes had major crustiness, and the seat belt probably left a mark on my face. We were parked facing bushes, and I could smell something really good.

“I had the weirdest dream….” I looked over at the driver, screamed, and then covered my mouth. He is turned in his seat looking directly at me, his eyes narrowed like a Cat. “What are you-“

Why did you go in the ‘Untouched’ bedroom Miss Heart?” His voice sounded velvety, my mouth popped open, and he lifted it closed with one warm finger.

“Sorina pulled me into their when I was escaping the Guard’s,” I responded robotically, hypnotized by his glowing blue eyes.

What did my Mother say to you about the room?”

“Nothing she pushed me into the shower, and said I looked like a Prostitute. She didn’t speak a word after.”

He didn’t smile, but angled his head a little. I mimicked him. “Why did you touch the red ring on the dresser?”

It was very pretty; it reminded me of something I once had.”

“What did it remind you of?”

“I don’t remember,” I said honestly, shaking my head slightly.

Why can’t I control my answers?

He looked out the windshield, like he is remembering something. I exhaled, loosing the pull of his gaze. What just happened? He abruptly reached around my seat, and grabbed at something, then placed it on my lap. It's a white paper bag crinkled at the top. There are grease stains all over it, ruining my dress. Oh wait, my dress sucks.

“I hope you like Cheese Burger’s because I do,” He said with a small smile. I am too distracted at the moment to think about food. First of all, I have no idea how I got here. Secondly, I just realized his mouth didn’t move once, when he asked me all those questions. Finally  I have so many questions, that I know he won't answer.

Plus he still has those creepy leather gloves on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2.4K 100
!Book one out of three! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wid...
71 0 9
Morgan is going back to school, again. Studying to be a chef specializing in confectionery, Morgan's had an eventful and tumultuous start to life. Ev...
17.6K 562 32
"I'm sorry Luna," I said, with the little bit of respect I could muster and slightly bowed my head. "But I can't simply forgive you. You're still thi...
1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...