The Hidden Miracle - Kuroko n...

By ShayBeLike

This story is about me. My name is Shiroma. Like many people I love playing basketball.. But thats also one o... More

The Hidden Miracle - Kuroko no basket Fanfic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Little note!
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
gomenasai mina ;((
COMPETITION!!
guyyys??
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Omg!
Chapter 10
Ello
Chapter 11
An
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Character winners.
I got nominated !!

Chapter 13

1.4K 52 1
By ShayBeLike

I got out of my bed and yawned. Today is my last match.. The one against my twin- brother. I got my sweatbands with weights in it. I got my shoes that had weights and my normal basketball shoes. My headband with weights and my bag. I putted my hair in a ponytail and walked down the stairs. 'Are you ready?' I heard Riko ask. 'Let's show them the true nature of the Aida's' I grinned as Riko hugged me. 'You really changed' I laughed and pulled myself away from her. 'Not for long, to be honest. I don't know how I'll be after the match' 

Riko smiled sadly at me. I gave her my bag and she fell on the ground. 'What did you pack? Rocks?' I laughed. 'I need to be in shape in the last minutes, so I took the weights with my. Kagetora told me it was the best.' She nodded and gave my bag to me.

I ran outside and jumped in the van. 'Let's go!' 

After a couple minutes in the van my phone started to ring. I picked up and smiled when I heard Daiki's voice. 'Goodmorning beautiful, I'm already waiting for you.' I smiled even wider. 'Hi Daiki, I'm almost there' 'Good, I'll see you soon' I hang up on him and looked out of the window. I have to win.. I need to.

Out of no where I realised something. I'm the one bullying myself.. Seijouro isn't my nightmare.. I'm the nightmare.. It's all in my head. I frowned and sighed. 'Riko, crawl up here' I said. She did as I said and looked at me confused. 'What's up?' 'The sky' I said sheepishly. 'What's wrong' She said again. 'I think I know it. I'm the nightmare, Seijouro isn't.. I am' She smiled at me. 

'This is going to be your best game.. You won't fight to Akashi, but to yourself' Was all she said before crawling back. I looked down. 'She could be right' Was all I mumbled.

I'm not fighting to prove anothing anymore.. I'm fighting to keep myself in line..

I'm going to fight myself on the court..

--

It's short.. And crappy, but i'll be back with more next week or tomorow, i don't know how hard the work is going to be hahah,

btw, I drilled with a drill against my hand.. It was kinda funny, but it hurts as hell XD

I can still type so don't worry, I'll update more recently. I got inspiration from college  so I know how to write again haha

greeting from your senpai <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.1K 23
"Our hearts will beat for each other, forever and always. We'll love each other as much as we love our own children, and we'll be together forever." ...
103K 2.8K 78
Kaiya was abandoned at the gate of Konoha by her father for her own safety. All she had was a scroll with a letter written by her mom and a snake nec...
40K 1.5K 20
Elizabeth Chase was a girl of many secrets. She had an air of mystery around her that many tried and failed to see through. There was a distance betw...
8.3K 167 13
(Y/N), the Scouts and Mamoru are now stuck with the most puzzling and broken thing ever. Where did the two kids that fell from the sky come from? Now...