Chapter 14

I walked into the WinterCup building and sighed. 'Riko! Shiroma-san!' I heard someone yell. I turned to the voice and saw Teppei with a big smile. Behind him was the whole team, also smiling. 'Mina' Riko said happily. How can they be happy? I mean.. They want to win right? Okay I just.. 'I'm going to change' I said while walking past my team to the changing room.

How can I play with this feeling? I feel like I'm indeed fighting with myself. I opened the door to the changingroom and sat down on a bench. Seijouro.. My older twin- brother.. I pulled my legs up to my chest and leaned my chin on my knees. How does he see me? Like his pathetic little sister that shouldn't even been here? He probably does. Thinking about that hurts. I hate him. How can the thought about him hating me hurt? 

I stoot up and shook my head. I need to focus. I dressed in my seirin jersey and tied my shoe laces. stretched before taking my bag and walking to the Court. It's going to happen today. I'll be facing Seijouro. And I'm planning to beat him. In a hurtfull way. Or shouldn't I? Focus. Don't be a pussy. You hate him Shiroma. He hurts you again.. And again.. And again! 

I shook my head and sat on the bench. I look at the sweatbands and put them on my head and wrists. I tied my hair together and walked to the hall again to get some iced tea. 

After I got it I sat down. If I have to.. I can use my last resort.. Which could cause me to go back to the crazy ass Shiroma. The feelingless person. I don't have many feelings now.. I know.. But It's bad.. When I have to use it. 

I felt the bench move so I looked to the side and saw Daiki. 'Hey Shiro' He said whit a small smile. I smiled and gave him a small kiss. 'Hi Daiki' We cuddled some until Tetsuya came. 'Shiroma. Daiki. You have to follow me.' I looked at Tetsu with a confused expression on my face but nodded. I stoot up and followed Tetsu with Daiki. 

After a couple turns and many meters we ended outside. On stone steps. With the other Generation members. 'Tetsuya. What is this?' I asked with a blank expression. Why did he invite them? Did he even invite them? Whats happening.. 

'Mina.' I turned around and saw my brother on the top of the stone steps. 'Seijouro' I said. 'Shiroma' I looked at Tetsuya and shook my head. 'Goodluck with the game Tetsu.' He looked at me confused. 

'I'm not playing with traitors'  I smiled in a kind way. 'I played with many of them.' I turned around and walked to the door. 'Daiki, are you comming?' I asked when I didn't hear footsteps. I turned around and saw him looking at me with regret in his eyes. 

I shook my head and started to walk again. I can't believe that they're on Seijouro's side.. Again.