Chapter 10

After playing for 40 minutes it was a draw. I sighed and looked at the boys. 'Ryouta. Do your best.' I said while picking up my basketball. 'I want to see your true power.' I smirked and looked at Seijouro. 'I'll see you in the finals. Onii-chan' I turned my head back to the pavement and started to walk away. 'Let's play again sometime' I yelled before I started to jog my way home. 

As I saw my house I trew my basketball on the ground and started to climb up the garage. After I got up I climbed in my room again. I closet my window as silent as I could. 'Where were you' I turned around and saw Riko and Kagetora. 'I was out' I said while walking to my bed. 'And why are you out at 3 pm?' Kagetora asked mad. 'I went to see Daiki, Tetsuya, Shintaro, Atsushi, Ryouta and Seijouro' I said while sitting down. 

'Stop worrying about me. I can take care of myself' I said before standing up and pushing them out of my room. 'Goodnight'

I woke up and looked around me. I'm to tired to go to the game.. I stoot up and got dressed in my basketball uniform and walked downstairs. I tied my basketball shoes' laces with eachother and hung it around my neck. I pulled my sneakers on and walked out of the house. I sighed and started to jog to the winter-cup hall. 

After 10 minutes I arrived and walked in. I changed my shoes and walked on the court. 'Kuro member change!' I heard. Shun walked of the court and gave me a hand. 'Goodluck.. Kise-kun is and animal..' He walked to Riko as I ran on the court. 'Where were you?! It's alreaddy the second half!' I got punched on the head by Taiga. 'Itai!' I yelled while running away. 'Shiroma, kise.. He..' Tetsuya tried to talk to me. 'I know Tetsu.. I know..' I looked up and saw all of the generations of miracles with big eyes. 'So it's time..' I mumbled. I closed my eyes and thought about my team. Soon after that I entered the zone. A white lightning bold with a purple glow came from my eyes. 'Let's play Ryouta!'

I recieved the ball from Tetsu and ran past Ryouta. A mad smile came on my face. I jumped on the 3 point line and let myself fall foreward. I dunked it with one hand and let myself fall from it. I turned my head over my shoulder and grinned. 'Let's stop your perfect copy Ryouta. Because you know that you can't copy me. Not even now' 

After a couple seconds I got the ball again and ran to Ryouta. 'Let's play' My mad smile got worse and I started to dribble. The pace was getting faster by the second. I stepped forewards and backwards. I ran past Ryouta as he fell on his back. 'I'm an Akashi. Remember that' I said while I ran past him. 

After I got all the balls the game ended. The score was 80 for Kaijo and 81 for Seirin. Well.. I could've scored over a 100.. But playing with Ryouta was fun. 

I walked of the court and looked at my team. 'If you tried you could've won without me. But you never tried. Such a shame'

--

Long time no see! *Hides behind a couch*

Don't kill me!

I hope you enjoyed! I finally got inspiration again!