I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce

43.8K 1K 233
By bebe875

Cataleya's POV

My mind was fuzzy and my breathing was rapid. My throat was on fire making me wince, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I heard muffled voices, curiosity got the best of me so I listened in the conversation.

"We have to protect her." A girls voice said.

I heard someone groan. "No shit Sherlock, it's obvious that whoever she saw was a threat."

My heart beat faster while the memories came flooding back. Last night my perfect date with Daniel was ruined because of them. They're coming back to hurt me again so I can suffer and return home to my dad and stepmom. Thinking about it caused my chest to ache.

"I want everyone to leave." A heavenly voice said.

"But Dan..." Someone was trying to protest.

"I SAID LEAVE NOW." The heavenly voice shouted and I heard the door shut after a minute or two.

I managed to open my eyes but the light was too much making me squint. I put one of my hands on my aching head and the other on my ribs.

I looked around and noticed that I was in Daniels room, my lips automatically turned into a smile and it turned bigger when I saw Daniel sitting on a chair with his head in his hands. He looked exhausted, his hair was standing up in all directions. Yet he looked amazing.

"Daniel." I croaked and he instantly looked at me, his eyes had tears in them which made my heart ache even more. He smiled a sad smile and walked towards me, he held my hand in his and kissed it lightly. I put my hand on his cheek and a tear escaped my eye, he wiped the tear with his thumb and leaned in to kiss me. The kiss was short and almost a peck but it was something magical that left a tingling feeling on my lips which spread all over my body.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded.

We stayed silent for a couple more minutes which I found awkward, he kept sighing as if he needed to get something of his chest.

"Alright spit it out." I finally said and he looked at me in surprise.

"Whodidyouseelastnightthatcausedyoutoblackoutandnearlybleedtodeath?" He said it so fast that I didn't catch a word.

"Say what?"

"What?"

"NO YOU IDIOT SLOW DOWN AND TELL ME WHAT YOU JUST SAID." I shouted and he chuckled nervously.

He run his hand threw his head multiple times messing it up even more. "Who did you see last night that caused you to black out and nearly bleed to death?"

"BLEED TO DEATH?" I shrieked and he put his hand over my mouth.

"Be quiet woman, don't freak out because superman saved you." He winked.

"Superman doesn't exist." I rolled my eyes.

He leaned closer and whispered. "Don't tell anyone but I'm superman."

I took the magazine which was on the table next to the bed and whacked him in the head multiple times while he put his hands up to protect himself. After a few hits he snatched the magazine out of my hand and held on to my arms.

"That really hurt." He exclaimed.

"I don't care. What do you mean I nearly bled to death?" I asked.

He chuckled. "Well...you saw two figures and you blacked out straight away and fell to the floor, I held on to your body but it was too late since your head hit the concrete. I took you to a hospital and they treated the wound but we couldn't stay so I sneaked you out and brought you here. Because they thought that I'm one of those abusive boyfriends. Funny thing is they didn't know that my girlfriend is the abusive one in our relationship. And the ugly nurse called the police just because I had your blood on my shirt. Can you believe it? They thought that me, a handsome young attractive guy was capable of such thing." He rambled.

I stared at him in awe, if only I had that magazine in my hand. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes had bags under them and my hair was a birds nest, my head was aching and I felt dizzy.

"I would say you look beautiful but you look like crap." He smiled at me sheepishly and I rolled my eyes at him.

I grabbed black shorts with a matching shirt and went to shower. After my shower I got dressed and applied makeup consisting of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, blusher and a nude lipstick. I straightened my hair and teased it.

I looked in the mirror and a broken girl stared back at me, a girl who knew everything was too good to be true. Yesterday was one of the best days of my life yet at the same time one of the worst. I just wanted to grab Daniel's hand and run away from everyone. Just the two of us. This sounds too cliché.

I sighed and put a fake smile on my face and walked out of the bathroom, Daniel was in bed snoring lightly. I smiled at how innocent he looked and walked over and run my hand through his super soft sexy smelling hair. He smirked and I immediately knew he was awake now. I was sitting on the bed and Daniel placed his head on my lap making me freeze and my eyes widened. Can this get any more awkward, by now any girlfriend wouldn't have minded their boyfriend sleeping on their lap but it only made me freak out. Who am I kidding it felt fucking awesome to have him all to myself.

"Doll who did you see last night?" He mumbled and opened his hazel eyes.

My breath caught in my throat and I stopped running my hand through his hair. What do I do? Lie to him or tell him the truth? If I lie to him it will make matters worse but I know if I tell him the truth it will only make him pity me more. "I...I don't want to say." My voice barely a whisper.

"Please doll, I need to know. Was it...was it your ex-boyfriend or erm...husband?" His fists were clenched making his knuckles turn white.

"HUSBAND?" I freaked making him chuckle.

"Okay forget what I just said and tell me who were they?"

I sighed. "It was my stepmothers sons, they're the ones who do all her dirty work for her. They also used to abuse me, not sexually because they knew about my gang activities. But lets just say when their fists collided with my face they would knock me out for a day or two. I don't know why they followed me or what they want but I'm planning on finding out. They're after me and I don't want anyone close to me to get hurt. Please let me deal with this." I trailed off and looked into his eyes, he looked angry.

That's never a good sign.

"You think I'm going to let you deal with two guys who used to beat the crap out of you. HELL TO THE NO. From now on you listen to me and you don't put yourself in danger just to protect your loved ones, because your loved ones can take care of themselves. I will deal with this and I don't care if you don't like my protective side so deal with it baby doll." He got up and left the room leaving me alone, my jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I'm pretty sure I look like a fish.

After sitting around for a few minutes I got up and went to the kitchen. I greeted everyone and ate breakfast in silence. I was still confused about everything and I wanted answers.

"Catt do you want to come shopping with me and Tia?" Paris asked. I was about to answer when Daniel answered instead.

"No she doesn't want to." He said with no emotion.

I glared at him and he glared back. "Yes I do want to and I'm coming."

"Well in that case you're not allowed to go out at all." He said.

My blood was boiling and boy did I want to slap him round the face and castrate him.

"I'm not your prisoner."

"No you're my slave and I'm your master." He smirked.

That's it.

I got up and Daniel ran around like a 3 year old, and I ran after him. He stuck his tongue out and I tried to grab it with my thumb and index finger. I smirked and put on my acting face, I held my head in my hands and screamed in pain.

"Doll, shit I'm sorry." Daniel said walking towards me and I took advantage, I jumped on him and placed my hand on his neck choking him slightly.

"Don't you ever piss me off pretty boy because you will regret it." I said.

He rolled us around and he was on top of me now. "You're still not going out."

I screamed in frustration and punched him lightly in the chest a couple of times even though it wasn't affecting him in any way. After a while he held on to me hands with one hand and picked me up by my waist with the other hand. I was screaming at him but he just chuckled, he reached his room and opened the door then shut it with his ass.

"Someone needs to cool down." He said while chuckling, I didn't know what he meant but my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he walked towards the bathroom, he filled the bath with cold water while still holding on to me. When the bath was completely filled he looked at me evilly.

"Daniel did I ever mention that you're just amazing and you're hot, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous, handsome and I love you and I know you love me too and you obviously don't want to throw me in the cold freezing water. What if I catch a cold? You won't be able to kiss me." That's bound to make him feel sorry for me.

He rolled his eyes and leaned in to kiss me, my lips were inches away from his when I got a better idea. His eyes were closed so I took the chance and pushed him in the bath soaking him, I was laughing my ass off and he glared at me furiously. I ran out the bathroom and grabbed my bag, then I ran to the living room where Tia and Paris were sitting on the couch.

"We're leaving NOW." I said and they got up and ran towards the white range rover. We got in and left leaving a very angry soaking wet Daniel running out of the house. I laughed out loud and the girls looked at me.

"What did you do?" Paris asked.

"He tried to push me in the bath filled with cold water but I managed to distract him and push him in instead." I grinned at my achievement.

Tia rolled her eyes. "Children these days."

For the next half an hour we were singing along to Lana Del Rey songs. When we arrived we half ran to the jewellery store. We visited every single shop and we each had about twenty bags in our hands. When we were done we walked back to the car and put our bags inside then headed towards the small Cafe. We ordered food and waited patiently. 

"You do realise that when we return home Daniel will skin us alive?" Tia moaned.

I smiled and me and Paris simultaneously replied. "Yeah."

Tia groaned and banged her head against the table which made me and Paris laugh out. Tia and Paris were talking about fashion and other girly stuff but I zoned out and concentrated on the people outside. There were happy people but some sad ones out there too, the happy ones were laughing or smiling at everyone which seemed weird but judging by their expressions they didn't care. Some of the sad ones hid their emotions behind an invisible mask and others just showed it because they weren't strong enough. 

It made me think of myself, which one am I? The sad ones who shows their emotions or the ones who hide them behind a mask? The whole entire ten minutes I was thinking about how life could have been if I never got involved with gangs but at the same time it made me think about how if I never got involved in gangs then I wouldn't have met Daniel. 

Being with Daniel has made me more than happy, no other boy can make me more happier than Daniel. I mean even though he's had a disturbing past it still doesn't compare to mine.

Wait...it does compare to mine.

We both have lost people we love and we're afraid of being lonely. 

My thinking was stopped when I saw the two figures again and my breathing fastened and the pains came back. Not only mentally but physically, the hidden scars underneath my clothes were burning my skin. Even though they had already healed. 

"I will be right back." I got up and left two innocent girls who did not need to participate in any of my crap.

I walked out of the cafe and headed towards the opposite direction keeping my pace slow and steady. From the corner of my eye I saw the two figures following me meaning my plan was working. I didn't know where I was heading to but I was hoping to come across an empty alley. After ten minutes of walking I found an alley and walked towards it. The alley was dark and there was no way out except the opening I just entered from, there was a metal ladder above me and I knew that was the best place to hide for now. I had a minute to hide and commence with my plan, I got on a large bin and I breathed in and out calming myself then jumped with all my strength towards the ladder. I managed to hold on to the the bottom and I swinged forwards and backwards until I turned upside down and my legs were hanging onto the top of the ladder. I pulled myself up and braced myself.

"Where is she?" Ralph asked Bruce who just shrugged.

I smiled and jumped onto Bruce's shoulder which caused him to hit his head to the floor and the concrete was hard enough to knock him out. I took his gun and kicked Ralph's gun out of his hand and aimed the gun at him. 

"Hello Ralph." My voice was filled with venom,

He raised his eyebrows up. "Cataleya never thought you'd see me again right?"

I shrugged and shot him in both legs. "Why are you here?"

"To send a message from my mother, she wants you to return. Your father died." My vision blurred and I could feel the tears building up. Ralph laughed loudly and looked me in the eye.

"You were always pathetic just like him and the way you thought your mother cared about you. No one cares about you and guess what we killed your father just like we're going to kill you." He continued and my anger was building up just like the tears. I was about to pull the trigger when a bullet pierced through my tricep causing me to scream in pain and the gun fell to the floor. I turned around to see Bruce aiming his gun at me. 

"You heard my brother, we're going to kill you bitch." Bruce shouted and laughed then his face turned serious. I took this chance and ran towards Ralph holding him in front of me when Bruce shot him. Ralph fell to the floor and Bruce fell on his knees besides him crying.

"I'm sorry brother, I'm so sorry." He cried and held the gun against his head and shot himself. The two brothers were besides each other, even though they caused me so much pain I can't blame them for anything. I sat down besides them and a tear fell from my eye.

"I don't blame you guys for anything. I already know you two are hurt as much as I am. Your mother left to marry my father for his money well now she's killed him like she planned to. She's living the life she always wanted and now here you are. These are the consequences." I whispered to the two bodies.

I called Paris and told her to leave without me and she argued but I managed to convince her. Then I called an old friend.

"Larry I want you to ship two bodies to Spain to the address that I'm about to text you." I ordered.

In life I have learnt two things:  To protect your loved ones and avenge the death of your loved ones.

This isn't the end but this is the beginning of a war. A war between gangs.

I'm going to take down every single gang member of hers...my stepmother's, just to protect my loved ones and it's to the death.

__________________________________

Seems like Cataleya has gone mental. What do you think?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and please don't forget to comment and vote.

Comment - Vote - Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583K 16.5K 70
𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 π–™π–œπ–” ~ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–π–”π–Šπ–“π–Žπ– π–˜π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–Šπ–˜ Phoenix was utterly, irrevocably, wildly in love with her dangerous Mob Boss. Moreover, she lov...
5.4M 186K 105
"You wear your darkness like some women wear a little black dress, it's shining in those green eyes of yours." "Underestimating me will be anyone's f...
42 0 27
Working for the police during the day, Layla becomes someone else as soon as night falls. She likes to play with fire for her personal revenge. The v...
288 3 18
Beatrixa a beautiful, brave and calm girl who lives in London with her friend. What happens when she meets London's most dangerous and handsome boy,a...