New world new adventures (nar...

By misspelledMars

This naruto fanfiction is not like any other naruto fanfiction Three girls and one boy, Zeina and her two b... More

sleep over
light in the woods
different looks different word
Zeina
Diana
leina
Yuki
Academy
talking about the ones we sit beside
spending a night at the hyuugas
Truth or dare
scared zeina,annoyed diana,naruto.
The silly dinner
Zeina's freaky story
Just shut up and smile
yuki's power
Chosen teams
our mysterious sensei
we need new missions
our journey,bathroom ruckus, evil sensei and blood controlling
the secret kingdom
knowing why we are here, and meeting the prince's
A crazy night, sneaking around
meeting the princess, discovering two new abilities in one day
the unexpected happened (part one)
The unexpected (part 2)
pain, fear, sadness and anger
the plan and cruelness
The golden book and scroll (part 1)
The golden book and scroll (part 2)
farewell oh odd kingdom hello konoha
reunited, the beginning of the chunnin exams
jungle of dooom!
third trial: win or lose
gaara out of control
next thing out

sleeping,talking zeina, and teasing yuki

38 4 2
By misspelledMars

Chapter five

Yuki pov:

I woke up 8:00 o'clock in the morning all tired I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen it was still pretty early since school starts at nine and finishes at 3:00 o'clock in the afternoon.

I entered the kitchen to see leina eating hotdogs. I looked at her and said to her:

"Why are you eating hotdogs shouldn't you eat something more like.... breakfast"

"I can eat what ever i want." Leina said.

"At what time you woke up." I asked

"7:30." She said.

"Wow, I thought you were the lazy one I stand incorrect." I said.

"Zeina is the one who sleeps alot." She said.

"Ok.." I said and walked to the fridge and opened it I got some peanut butter and jam with some eggs and toast. I put the square pieces of bread in the toaster and I broke the eggs and let them fall on the pan to fry, when the toast got a brown color I put peanut butter and jelly/jam on it and the fried eggs in a plate with some orange juice.

You see the hokage asked us what we need we made a list of things we need for this appartment food,cleaning materials.. moreover, so he sent one of his ninjas and bought everything we need yesterday.

"Wow, I didn't know boys can cook." A familiar voice said behind me.

"I didn't know girls eat hotdogs in the morning it looks like we both learned something new." I said as I looked at the person behind me.

"The only girl who eats hotdogs in the morning is leina so get used to her." Diana said smirking as she got a boul with milk and a box of cereal. She poured the milk in her boul and ceral.

"What time did you wake up?" Diana asked me.

"8:00 o'clock... you?" I asked.

"8:15." Diana said as we started to eat in our pj's 5 minutes of hearing crunching noises and chewing went by, leina left putting her plate in the sink, washing it, and leaving it.

"What time is it?" Diana asked me, as I looked at my watch.

"8:25." I said as I walked to the sink with my plate and cup, and washed them and so followed diana.

"Where's zeina?" When she said than I froze we need to be in the academy before nine we live a little far from it so we at least need seven or ten minutes.

"Shoot, we are going to be late if she is still sleeping." I said as I finished and walked to Zeina's room opening the door I saw her sleeping hugging her thin cover that is only covering her stomach, left leg, and right arm., and she is wearing a cloth over her eyes that covers the sun light from coming and waking her up (eyewear..idk what's it's name is)

She kinda looks... cute while hugging her cover. I thought.

I walked to the side of her bed and sat down beside her, then diana entered wearing her clothes/uniform and leina too( we like to wear uniforms to school even if we don't have to) i was still wearing my pj's and the two girls both looked at zeina giggling.

Then I heard zeina say: "Kanato your so adorable ... and azusa your so cute."

"Who's Kanato and azusa?" I asked diana and leina with a raised eyebrow.

"Like we know, she watches so many anime episodes that we don't know which person is she talking about, but I think these names are boys." Diana said.

"And she said that they are adorable and cute." Leina said.

Then we heard zeina said: "ayato your so mean... sabaru stop being
Tsundere.. and laito stop being a damn pervert."

"What the hell." I said.

"What's going on inside her dreams." Leina said.

"Pervert.... wow, I never knew she met one." Diana said.

I started to shake zeina to wake up and tell me who are these boys doing in her dreams. Then zeina said: "kou your cute too... shuu stop being so lazy... and laito stop flirting with me!"

Then I started to shake her harder flirting... who does this guy think he is.. I thought.

Then suddenly she sat up and put her finger on her lips and said: "shuoooush.... " and layed back down again.

"Wow she sure is a heavy sleeper." I said scratching the back of my legs.

"I think she wants to stay in that dream... I think there's a lot of action in it." Diana said laughing and leina laughed along.

Then we heard a groan from zeina as she sat up again and took off her eyewear and froze when she saw us and looked beside her side to see me.

"What the hell, what are you doing on my bed!?" Zeina said as she pushed me off.

"Trying to wake you up." I said.

"Now it's 8:45, we are going to be late." Diana said freaking out.

"You two can go obviously because you both finished everything, me and zeina will follow you behind." I said.

"You better not be late, you know iruka is a pain and he'll give you both punishments." Diana said.

"This sucks... when are going to become ninjas?" Zeina said

"In 4 days since Saturday and Sunday don't count." I said.

"Do we need pens and books?" Leina asked.

"I have two books and pens don't worry... come on let's go." Diana said as she drags leina out of the house.

"Hey yuki." Zeina says.

"What is it?" I said standing beside her bed.

"I need to change so... GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" Zeina said as she screams the last sentence and pushes me out of the door.

Zeina pov:

I took a short shower and got out and started to wear my clothes

I am wearing now a dark but school skirt with a with a black school jacket with a white blouse under it and a red ribbon tied on the blouse with long black trousers and black school shoes and I put my hair into two low pigtails and a long black bang hiding my left eye. I didn't wear my eyeglasses since I discovered last night that I can see clearly without them.

I walked out of my room to the kitchen I looked at the clock 8:55.

"Shit." I said as I put a piece of toast in the toaster and grabbed the peanut butter and jelly gars from the fridge. The toast finished in 1 minute and I put the peanut butter and jelly on it and spreaded it on the toast and I put it in my mouth as I ran to my room grabbed a small sack that contains a notebook a book pencils and pens and I put it on my back and ran out to yuki's room and opened the door.

He is sitting on his bed tying his school shoes ( he's wearing the same clothes as yesterday).

"You could have nocked." Yuki said as he walked out of the door.

I took a bit of my toast and chewed it, swallowed it and said while walking out of the house with him. "What's the fun in that."

He locked the door and we went down the stairs to the streets.

"I could have not been wearing any cloth." He said.

"You can't take that long." I said and took another bite out of my toast.

"Who were those people that were in your dreams?" Yuki said seriously.

"I was talking again in my sleep, weren't I." I said as I sighed

"Yes... and you were talking about boys.... like.... I heard you say.... ayato your so mean and ...laito stop being a... pervert." Yuki said.

"Yeah those..... I was dreaming about diabolik lovers... like I came in there mansion all of a sudden and we became friends and enemies.... and I started to tell them how they are cute and... Stop doing stuff.... I just wish I could meet them.... they are so cool at the same time they are weird and scary.... I love vampires, but not their fangs... they hurt. I said to yuki as I finished my piece of toast and we are walking side by side. He went quiet for a sudden and i looked at him.

"Now we are in naruto, you don't have to dream about those boys." Yuki said looking at me.

"They are so cute and hot...have you seen them... and that's not just why I love them... they have feeling, sadness in life as one girl changes their feelings.. I wish I was her or in her spot." I said.

"Not just them... there are also other boys who are just like what you said and different." Yuki said.

I looked at him and grabbed his hand. Don't think wrong I just want to know the time.

"You could of told me that you wanted to hold hands." He said with a small blush. Its 9:00 o'clock. Oh well I should have put an alarm but I forgot. I was still holding his hand so he also grabbed mine, so now we are holding hand.. I blushed at what he did. Shit... he thought wrong

He looked at me with a big blush on his face. Now I am going to tease him... he will see... i will make him blush so hard that his face might melt.I grinned evily

"You look so cute yuki!" I said as I looked at him.

"Stop that." He said as he looked away blushing harder.

My plan is working.

"Oh yuki..." I said as I looked at him staring at his brown eyes.

"What is it." Yuki said still blushing.

This is so going to be funny.

"I love you." I said in an adorable way.

"Whaa....WHAT!" he said blushing crazily looking at me we were still walking.

I stated to laugh at his reaction. And I pinched his cheek and grabbed his hand and started to run.

"What are you doing." Yuki said still blushing hard.

"Dragging you to school, what does it look like I'm doing." I said.

We made it to school five minutes late its 9:05.

I am still holding Yuki's hand dragging him through the hallways and we made it to the class room's door I knocked on the door and heard a come in.

Me and Yuki walked in and he was still blushing great now they are going to think I did something to him.

"We are so sorry iruka sensei that we are late." I said as I bowed my head down and so did yuki.

He looked at us and the class just stared annoying.

"Its ok this time since you are both still new and you were polite, but if you get here late again I will have to punish you." He said seriously.

"Yes sensei." We both said as we walked to our seats everyone looked at me weird. Maybe because I'm not wearing my glasses. I shrugged it off and that's where our day begins.
________________________________________

I went to my village and there's no Internet there so I couldn't publish so sorry if I stayed to long but we had to go since my aunt made a surgery in her stomach.

So have fun reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
474K 12.1K 44
That damn bloody Cloak... ⚠️ | Naruto does not belong to me | ⚠️ Highest rank: #540 in fanfiction! ✔ Completed ✔ • • • Just a fair warning, this boo...
54 1 7
The Naruto we all know and love but, the abuse he suffered as a child made him quiet and sad rather then obnoxious and loud, instead of attention he...
11.1K 295 41
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...