The Assassin Saga book one: R...

By RavenBlade19

Kal has spent his whole life mastering the deadly arts, ever since the day his family was murdered before his... More

Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilogue

A Note from the Author

24 1 0
By RavenBlade19

So I just want to thank those of you who read my book and hope you enjoyed it. It was long hard process and I never thought I'd complete it. My only regret is I wish I had made it a bit longer. I want to thank my Friends Jackie and Asher for the support they've shone and all the encouragement they gave me. Also I want to thank you, the reader, for books are only worth it when their is someone to read them. I might start a sequel, but don't count on it being out for a little while. Again thank you for reading and I hope you share this book with your friends. Until next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 100 11
Kay never thought his live could get any shitter, he was deadly wrong, The night his only family died made him hate everything in sight. Broken and d...
108 0 4
Killing people is an ethical doctrine for Akumu. Her entire life, death was never her enemy but a tool she sharpened to aid her family. There was nev...
910 47 20
Cole has lost the two most important people in his life, and now he's blinded with revenge. As he sets out to seek his revenge on Clara, he discovers...
2.3K 149 10
The Case: New Thitipoom Techaapaikun New had the perfect life, he had it all. There is just one thing that he wants, he wants his Helios to save him...