HE LOVES ALL OF ME

By MzNellzz

Copyright © 2015 Destiny, a plus size female in a relationship with Shawn who treats her like she isnt worth... More

CHAPTER 1 PHENOMENAL WOMAN
CHAPTER 2 ALONE
CHAPTER 3 DESIRES
CHAPTER 4 BEAUTY DISCOVERED
CHAPTER 5 LOVING ME?
CHAPTER 6 PLEASURE
CHAPTER 7 MOVING ON
CHAPTER 8 DUECES
CHAPTER 9 REGRETS
CHAPTER 10 NEW LEVEL
CHAPTER 11 COME BACK
CHAPTER 12 IN MY THOUGHTS
PART II
CHAPTER 13 GONE
CHAPTER 14 MISTAKE
CHAPTER 15 FORGIVENESS
CHAPTER 16 FREEDOM
CHAPTER 17 LONGING
CHAPTER 18 DRAINED
CHAPTER 19 LOVE ME
CHAPTER 20 LOVE
CHAPTER 21 BLISS
CHAPTER 22 US
CHAPTER 24 FIGHT FOR YOU
CHAPTER 25 Make It Right
CHAPTER 26 KARMA
CHAPTER 27 HOME
CHAPTER 28 BLESSED BY LOVE
CHAPTER 29 MR AND MRS RICHARDS
CHAPTER 30 HAPPINESS
NEW BOOK!!!

CHAPTER 23 HOLDING ON

5.6K 290 51
By MzNellzz

Lightning flashed, blinded my innocent, trusting eyes.

Thunder ravaged my soul, and forced out my cries.

Destructive winds threatened, ripped me all apart.

Raindrops, the tears that ever flooded my heart.

Dark clouds were ever-present, in turbulent air.

Yet, no winds could stir the flowers in my hair.

No longer waiting for that storm to pass the hill.

I left it behind, and walked away by my own will.

A rainbow shined beautifully, yet arched into a frown.

As every now and then, the rain still comes down.

I have stepped right over you, like scattered debris.

As the sun's rays now light down a new path for me.

After The Storm by Kelly Dreschler

Chapter 23

Destiny stood in  her apartment staring at  a box with a ribbon on her kitchen counter and the vase full of roses, wondering how it got there.  She instantly got happy because of course they were from Cam. She had been at her apartment for a couple days so she hadn't seen him .She came home so she could clean up and do laundry make sure everything was straight. She smelled the flowers and then picked up the card to read it and it said.

I miss you

She was smiling from ear to ear. She grabbed her phone so she could call him and say thank you.

"Hey babe, thank you for my gifts"

Cam was confused for a moment because he didn't remember sending her anything.

"What are you talking about I didn't send you anything"

" Really Cam. I have in my hand a bracelet and a vase full off long stem roses."

" What the hell. Des I didn't send you that. what the hell is going on"

"Huh so if you didn't then who did. You are the only person that has keys"

"Shit!! I'm coming over right now" he said and hung up the phone

Destiny stood there in shock because she finally realized who they were from. She shoved the bracelet back into the box and backed away from it. "How did he get in here, omg" she thought. She sat down on the couch  and just stared at the wall. "Why the hell was he in my apartment, he has some nerve. This is really crossing the line,I can't believe him.".

She stood up and grabbed her phone.

"What's up I see you got your stuff, calling to say thank you"

"How the hell did you get in my apartment Shawn"

"Its me. I got a way of getting what I want. So did you like em"

"They are nice, thank you you're so sweet....Hell no nigga I don't like em. Stay away from me, what is your problem"

"So ungrateful aren't we. I went outta my way for you and this is the thanks I get"

"You tripping. I didn't ask you for nothing. Just move on and leave me be"

"Nah, see I can't do that. "

"What!!"

"I'm not losing you to no other nigga"

"You must be delusional you been lost me. It isn't even about another nigga. You lost me because you didn't do shit to keep me"

"Its kool, I'll get you back. You will see"

"Uggghhhh your so dumb this is crazyShe yelled and ended the call.

Right after she ended the call Cam walked in.

"Hey, I'm here you OK"

"Yeah just pissed."

He gave her a hug and then they sat on the couch.

She told Cam that she called him and also how the conversation went. He didn't like it not one bit. He swore if Shawn wanted to play games he would hurt his ass.

"See, this is exactly why I don't want you here . I can't be here to protect you. What if something happens and I'm too far away to get to you Dezzy"

"Nothings gonna happen Cam"

"Destiny he was in here, without you even knowing it. From the way he talking ain't no telling what his next move will be"

"He not gonna do nothing to hurt me. He just full of shit"

"I also knew were stubborn but I didn't realize how naive you are. You can't be serious right now."

"I'm not naive I just know him better than you do"

"Really. This nigga stalking you did you know he would do that"

She just looked at Cam because she had no answer.

"Exactly" he said....."Come Des you coming with me. You don't wanna move in with me fine you don't have to. But, you coming with me tonight and you not coming back over here without me"

"So now because of him you're gonna treat me like a baby"

"Seriously woman. I'm trying to protect you"

"I don't need protection. That nigga not gonna run me out of my home.He already ran me out of his, he doesn't get to do this." Destiny says with tears in her eyes.

"Its OK Des" Cam said and pulled her close to him.

They just sat there quietly as he held her.

Destiny was mad at Shawn because she thought she was free when she left him. Now he was trying to control her life again and trap her in his games. She was tried of his actions munipulating the way she lived her life.

"I'm sick of this" She said and stood up

"Where you going"

"Taking a shower"

"You hungry" Cam asked

"Yeah I guess"

"I'll order something k"

"K"

Destiny went to her room and got undressed. She turned the water on hot and got in. She let her hair down and let the water run on her head and down her face. She just stood there for a while enjoying the heat from the water and steam that filled the entire bathroom. 

She must have been in there for a while because she heard Cam call out to her that the food was there. She got out and wrapped herself in her towel. She wrapped another towel on her head. Des dried off and put on her pajamas.

"Why you in pajamas"

"I'm tired Cammy, we can just stay here and I'll go back with you tomorrow"

"OK that's fine, then let's eat"

They sat on the couch and ate, Cam ordered Chinese. They watched an episode of Narcos, the series on Netflix about Pablo Escobar.

Destiny layed on Cams lap after she finished eating. She must have been really tired because it didn't take her long to fall asleep. Cam stroked her hair as he watched her sleep.

"Trust me I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you. I got you, believe that" he whispered in her ear.

He scooped her up and carried her to the bedroom. He layed her on the bed and covered her up and kissed her on the forehead. He went back into the living room so he could clean up and put the left over food away.

He picked up Destiny's phone and went to the last number she dailed which was Shawn's. He put the number in his phone and saved it  before putting her phone back on the counter.

He planned on calling Shawn and calling him out on his bullshit. He wasn't gonna keep letting him mess with his girl. She no longer was his to control. He'd be damned if he was going to keep letting Shawn make her miserable. He would protect and take care of Des no matter what it took....

******************************

SHAWN DONE LOST HIS MIND!!

CAM IS NOT HAVING IT!!

CNT PLAY GAMES WITH EVERYBODY!!

SORRY ITS SO SHORT!!

SMOOCHES!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 53 25
Here's to the girls who find Bad Guys more appealing than Good Guys. In the vibrant world of an Arts and Literature College, Emily dances on the brin...
17.1K 196 13
He Gotta Be Hood Enough To Protect Me! Man Enough To Respect Me! And Attached Enough To Not Neglect Me! This Love Story Is About A Girl Name Destiny...
255K 13.5K 31
Sequel to Always Knew David Kpor first son of Brandon Kpor has token over the business and now ready to prove the ruthlessness still runs in the fami...
356K 14.1K 48
Fairytale kind of love... It's a mystery to Destiny, her dating history isn't the best example of fairytale love, honestly, it was never 'love' to be...