Adopted By Ariana Grande and...

By Queen_Ma_G

More

Adopted By Ariana Grande and Justin Beiber
Chapter 1. Getting Adopted.
Chapter 2. My New Home.
Chapter 3. Paint
Chapter 4. Paparazziii For A Young One.
Chapter 5. Haters going to hate.

Chapter 6. I'm giving up on us.

633 21 5
By Queen_Ma_G

Justins POV**

I'm starting to get tired of having another priority, it's difficult no one prepares you to be a parent, Ariana doesn't really speak to me as much, she is starting to get depressed. It's to much to deal with, I have tours and stuff to do, I don't need to sit around for our "little princess" all the time, it's so annoying.

*Pulls out cell phone* *Dials Ari*

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Ari: Hey babe

Justin: Hi

Ari: What's up?

Justin: We need to talk, come straight home after dropping off bubba.

Ari: Okay....... *pauses* I'll be home in 15.

Justin: Okay see you then.

Ari: Alright love y

*phone call ends*

Ariana's POV**

Justin is acting really weird, at the start of this whole adoption, he was so into it, it seemed like he was ready to mature, now it just feels like I am mother, with a foolish 16 boy that just wants to mess around, I don't understand what his problem is?

I am trying to mature, it's not my fault I couldn't have children, maybe I adopted to soon?

Maybe me and Justin arn't meant to be?

I need to stop second guessing myself.... Ugh stupid anxiety and depression!

I drove home, walked in the door to find Justin Sitting on the couch.

Ari: Hey baby, what did you want to talk about?

Justin: What are we doing? Who do we think we are kidding? Where are we going with this Ari?

Ari: What are you trying to say Justin? We are being parents, we arn't kidding anyone there's nothing to kid about. Where are we going with what?

Justin:  Yeah we are, trying to live this big fantasy. But it's all fake, this whole act. You don't love her and you give me nothing!

Ari: I do to love her! your being an idiot cut it out I'm trying to balance out everyones lives here. give me a break Justin.

Justin: Give you a break? I have done that. I hardly speak to you any more and if we are together the only topic is her! I want us back.

Ari: There still is us babe, but there is one more that is ours! You need to open your eyes and see that! JUSTIN DREW BIEBER I LOVE YOU DO YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD, AND SO DOES OUR DAUGHTER!

Justin: *tears up* I love you too.

he leans over and kisses her, and says "do you reckon we could get a  sitter for the night and go out for dinner" she replied whilst smiling "sure baby"

AURTHORS NOTE! SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE GUYS IVE BEEN READING YOUR COMMENTS AND TAKING ON ALL YOUR ADVICE I LOVE ALL MY READERS XXXXX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
182K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.