Chapter 3. Paint

So as I was so delighted with my new house mum kept saying 'i still don't think this is enough'. Dad finally came back with seven buckets of paint, we walked into my room and put sheets on everything except for the walls. Them she put this art smock thing on me opened a bucket of paint an we started painting the wall pink. One wall just above the toys and the wall with the door to my wardrobe that whole wall was pink and then mum grabbed a straw dipped it in yellow paint, and flicked it in Dad's hair.

*All laughing* I found it funny and he laughed like a little girl. It was entertaining. We started putting paint splatters everywhere, it was so enjoyable and fun. Mum grabbed the purple and painted dads back. and he put green and blue all through her hair. It was funny but gross. You see mum had perfect long redish-purple hair, green and blue don't suit her. Then dad walked up to me and put yellow paint on my nose. Me and mum ran and hid under my bed and when dad walked in we attacked him with paint.

Then later we went down stairs to a lovely three course meal. Entree was a steamed cooked salmon with salad and sea-food soup. That was perfect. Then to have a perfect roast chicken with garlic bread. To then the best of all Caramel sundaes and custard and jelly! It was the best food ever! I have them both the biggest hug and said " Thank you so much, you have no idea how much this means to me. I love yous so much " ..............................................

-PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WOULD MEAN ALOT OX AND VOTE AND KEEP READING THANKS XOX-