Chapter 6. I'm giving up on us.

Justins POV**

I'm starting to get tired of having another priority, it's difficult no one prepares you to be a parent, Ariana doesn't really speak to me as much, she is starting to get depressed. It's to much to deal with, I have tours and stuff to do, I don't need to sit around for our "little princess" all the time, it's so annoying.

*Pulls out cell phone* *Dials Ari*

*ring ring* *ring ring*

Ari: Hey babe

Justin: Hi

Ari: What's up?

Justin: We need to talk, come straight home after dropping off bubba.

Ari: Okay....... *pauses* I'll be home in 15.

Justin: Okay see you then.

Ari: Alright love y

*phone call ends*

Ariana's POV**

Justin is acting really weird, at the start of this whole adoption, he was so into it, it seemed like he was ready to mature, now it just feels like I am mother, with a foolish 16 boy that just wants to mess around, I don't understand what his problem is?

I am trying to mature, it's not my fault I couldn't have children, maybe I adopted to soon?

Maybe me and Justin arn't meant to be?

I need to stop second guessing myself.... Ugh stupid anxiety and depression!

I drove home, walked in the door to find Justin Sitting on the couch.

Ari: Hey baby, what did you want to talk about?

Justin: What are we doing? Who do we think we are kidding? Where are we going with this Ari?

Ari: What are you trying to say Justin? We are being parents, we arn't kidding anyone there's nothing to kid about. Where are we going with what?

Justin:  Yeah we are, trying to live this big fantasy. But it's all fake, this whole act. You don't love her and you give me nothing!

Ari: I do to love her! your being an idiot cut it out I'm trying to balance out everyones lives here. give me a break Justin.

Justin: Give you a break? I have done that. I hardly speak to you any more and if we are together the only topic is her! I want us back.

Ari: There still is us babe, but there is one more that is ours! You need to open your eyes and see that! JUSTIN DREW BIEBER I LOVE YOU DO YOU SEE THAT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WORLD, AND SO DOES OUR DAUGHTER!

Justin: *tears up* I love you too.

he leans over and kisses her, and says "do you reckon we could get a  sitter for the night and go out for dinner" she replied whilst smiling "sure baby"

AURTHORS NOTE! SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE GUYS IVE BEEN READING YOUR COMMENTS AND TAKING ON ALL YOUR ADVICE I LOVE ALL MY READERS XXXXX