Forever Dark | A VK Fanfic

بواسطة PrincessSerenity16

16-year old Pureblood Vampire Mitsuki Kobayashi is still traumatized by the events that happened 2 years ago... المزيد

Fan Made Character Introductions
1st Night: Haunted by the Past
2nd Night: The New Transfer Student
3rd Night: The Never Ending Nightmares
4th Night: Our First Kiss
5th Night: The Words I Want To Say To You
6th Night: I Will Stay And Fight!
7th Night: Speaking the Truth
8th Night: I Will Always Be Here For You
9th Night: The Masquerade Ball
10th Night: A Shocking Revelation
11th Night: The Black Rose
13th Night: A New Kuran Is Born
14th Night: Our First Date
15th Night: Back to Cross Academy
16th Night: Our Eternal Promise
17th Night: I Will Protect You
18th Night: Rido Reawakens
19th Night: The World of Nightmares
20th Night: Fighting For Our Future
Side Story~ Halloween Party
21st Night: A New Beginning
Epilogue~Seven Years Later
OMG!
Guys Watch Out!

12th Night: The Maze of Memories

4.1K 100 16
بواسطة PrincessSerenity16

                    We were running fast away from Rido's castle. However as we kept running, out of nowhere, we were blinded by a ray of light. When I opened my eyes, the only person by my side was Kaname.

"Are you okay, Mitsuki?"

"I'm fine.." I said, to not worry him.

He then put his head down to my neck, and began to lick it.

"I'm going to keep doing this until you tell me the truth." So he does know I'm not telling the truth, huh. Grr. he was teasing me. 

"Ok.. Don't you sense it?"  It then looked like he know what I was talking about.

"Yes. I do. I have known since the masquerade ball. I saw you putting like five blood tablets in your drink, and I did sense the second heart beating in you." He hugged me tight.

"Thank you for bearing my child, Mitsuki." I hugged him back. I looked around to see where we were. It was still Rido's castle, but fog surrounded us everywhere, and the rain seemed to have stopped. And it was quiet. Too quiet. Then I heard Rido's voice echo through the area.

"Hmhm.. Thought you would get away with her, Kaname? Think again. Will the both of you be able to get out of this maze of memories? I wonder... And don't worry, my darling Mitsuki.. I haven't forgotten about you. Once I get you back, I will punish you.. I'll be waiting patiently for that.." It got all quiet again.

My purple dress was all stained, and my hair got out of the bun and went back to its usual state. "We should find the way out of this maze.." Kaname said.

I'm so thirsty.. And I ran out of blood tablets.

"Kaname, I..."

"You need blood, don't you? Take some of mine, it will temporarily quench the thirst of both you and our future child." I stood up and gently took Kaname's suit jacket off. Then I undid his tie a little bit, and unbuttoned his shirt a little bit, only so that his neck can be seen. I licked his neck and quickly bit my fangs deeply into his neck. I feel like it's been forever since I last drank his blood. I continued to suck his blood, but I knew I had to stop, so I decided to. I then licked the remaining blood from his neck.

"S-sorry about that..." He smiled. "It's fine. I'm positive that those blood tablets weren't enough for you. Now, we really need to find that way out." He said while putting his suit jacket back on.  He then held his hand at me.

"So you won't get lost." I gently took his hand and we entered the maze of memories. Then as we walked through the maze, all of a sudden I got tired.

"Kaname, I'm a little tired. Is it ok if I take a little nap on that bench?"

"Yes, I'm a little tired as well. We don't we both go?" Kaname and I went on the bench.

"Rest on my lap. I can put you to sleep without even using my powers."  I laid on his lap and he began to comb my hair with his warm and soft hands. I eventually fell to sleep. But then I see a flashback of not my past, but Kaname's.

*Mitsuki's dream, 10,000 years ago, Kaname's past*

    I awoke in the middle of a small village. I saw many men and some women carrying weapons with them. Those must be vampire hunters. This couldn't be..the time of the ancestors?! As I walked around, I saw Kaname. Many villagers were circling around him, telling him to leave.

"You're a monster!" One of them said.

"It's been decades, and you look exactly the same!" He just had his head down.

"Kaname!" I ran over to him. One of the other villagers saw me.

"Another one of his kind. The both of you, just leave this village and never come back!" But it seems that here, I'm not seen as Mitsuki, but as my ancestor, Sayomi Kobayashi.

I can't control my movements or words either. But I just stayed in her mind, listening to the conversation.

"Are you okay?" She said

"I'm fine. But you didn't have to do that to help me." Kaname said.

"Well, I can't stand seeing people getting hurt with words like that. They were really on you. I had to do something." Kaname looked down.

"Do you want to come with me to my house? I mean, it is my fault in a way." He smiled.

"Sure. I can take you up on that offer." Sayomi and Kaname then set off to her family residence.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Kaname Kuran. And you?"

"Sayomi. Sayomi Kobayashi."

Days later, they got settled in and they were outside, enjoying the fresh air. A tall boy with black hair and light red eyes came outside. "You the new one?" He said.

"Yes. nice to meet you. I'm Kaname Kuran."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Eisuke Kobayashi, I'm Sayomi's older brother."

He resembled Masato a lot. Eisuke warned them that the vampire hunters are targeting them. A few days later, the residence was attacked by vampire hunters. However, during that day of the attack, Sayomi met someone from her past, it was her childhood friend, Hiroyuki Sakurai, who's family became one of the best vampire hunters at that time.

"Is that you, Sayomi?" She looked surprised.

"Hiroyuki.." The two were surprised at their unexpected reunion.

The truth is, Hiroyuki had loved Sayomi ever since they were kids, despite their racial differences between vampire and human.

"I'll get you out of here. You're the only person I don't wanna see get killed." He said. Sayomi looked around, searching for Kaname, but could not find him.

"Come on! Let's hurry! I don't want my father to see us!" Hiroyuki got Sayomi out of the the bloody war that was going on between the vampire hunters and vampires, and went to a hidden area in the forest.

"Sayomi, I have been searching for you everywhere.. But I couldn't find you. Where have you been?"

"In hiding. You know that vampire hunters are after us vampires." A light flashed in front of me and now I'm myself and was with Kaname.

He couldn't see me. It looked like he was in a lab, creating vampire hunter weapons. How is this possible? I didn't know he did this. He looked tired. Even then he didn't see me, I hugged him from behind. I felt the same warmth emitting from him. He looked back quickly but he didn't see me. So he can feel me, but not see me.

"This warmth.. It feels like Sayomi's warmth.." I blushed. But was Kaname really in love with Sayomi? Since I was hugging him from behind, his hand touched my arm, which he did not see.  But I know that here, he thinks of me as Sayomi, not Mitsuki. So I let go.

(As days go forward, Sayomi falls in love with Hiroyuki, and vice-versa, and Kaname is upset by this. To continue the Pureblood generation, Eisuke and Sayomi eventually had two children, Sayuri and Kazuki.)

Why is Hiroyuki pointing a vampire hunter gun at Sayomi?

"Why.. Why did you betray me? You left me for your own brother?!" Sayomi looked upset.

"No! I didn't! If I told you the situation, you wouldn't understand! But trust me! I don't love my brother that way!"

What Sayomi didn't notice was that Kaname was secretly watching their confrontation. He wanted to save her, but he thought this was just another lovers' quarrel.

"You're a liar! I know that in secret, you gave birth to children."

"That wasn't done because of love! We have to continue the Kobayashi generation so that they may exist in the far future!" Hiroyuki just looked even more angrier.

"I'm done with you, Sayomi Kobayashi. Rot away in hell for all I care." He pointed the gun just below Sayomi's heart and shot her. She didn't blow away to ashes instantly, she was weak. As Hiroyuki was about to kill Sayomi, Eisuke appeared and twisted his wrist that carried the gun, and killed Hiroyuki with his bare hands. Kaname then came out running out of  the shadows and ran to help Sayomi.

"Sayomi, Sayomi! Are you ok?! Wake up!"  She slowly opened her eyes.

"Kaname.. It's been so long. I've been looking for you.. But I couldn't find you.." 

"Sayomi! Drink my blood! If you drink my blood, you won't die, you will just be put to sleep!" Sayomi bit her fangs into Kaname's arm and drank his blood. After a few seconds, Sayomi fell asleep in Kaname's arms. Kaname held her tightly.

"I'm sorry that I didn't protect you, and I'm sorry that I didn't tell you how much I love you..."

*end of dream*

When I woke up, I had tears on my eyes. Her powers.. reside in me? I slowly got up from Kaname's lap.

"So that was your past, huh.." I looked at Kaname's sleeping face.

"I wonder.. Do you love me as Sayomi, or as Mitsuki?"

When Kaname slowly opened his eyes, he woke up with an extremely sad expression on his face. He hugged me tightly.

"I saw your past, Mitsuki. I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you when you when through those hard times." I resolved to tell him what I saw.

"Kaname, you knew my ancestor, Sayomi Kobayashi.. Didn't you?" He looked down.

"Yes. I did. I am the first Kuran. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you this. I just didn't want things to change between us. The past is the past. I love you, as Mitsuki Kobayashi. All of this must have been a coincidence. And believe me, I would never lie to you, Mitsuki."

Unconsciously, I just hugged him. Rido must have though that I would leave Kaname if I found out about his past. Ha. You're an idiot, Rido.

"Let's get out of here, Kaname." He held out his hand and I held it tightly. We continued to walk the maze. Once every few minutes, holograms of Kaito, my mother, Hiroyuki, or Sayomi, would appear in front of us telling us to leave. But Kaname and I knew that this was all part of Rido's plan. We saw the end of the path. Once we stepped out of the maze my outfit changed. (Basically she looks like the picture above.) Kaname's did as well.

"It's still not the end. We still have the real deal to deal with." Kaname said.

"But we are almost there. We were able to see each other's past." I smiled.

It wasn't a maze anymore, more like a beautiful garden. We walked around, trying to see where the exit was. However, we did find everyone, because I heard Kyoko.

"Mitsuki!!!!!"

Kyoko was running in my direction and hugged me. Very tightly.

"Haha... I missed you too, Kyoko." All of them rounded around Kaname and I. 

"You had me worried, girl! I thought for a second that you were dead!" I laughed.

"Remember we are immortal, Kaoru." I said.

Everyone started to laugh. Then Hana-chan looked at me.

"Mitsuki-chan, you look really different! And your hair! I've never seen it that curly before!"

"Lord Kaname looks different too.." Ruka said. I don't even know why my outfit changed.

"The show's not over yet, everyone..." As if on cue, a bunch of Rido's servants came to attack us. I began to fight.

"Don't force yourself too much, Mitsuki. Remember you have a child in there." I smiled.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine, and this time, I swear it. This I promise."  We continued to fight off Rido's servants until all of them were knocked off.  We then ran, and this time Rido appeared before us.

"I'm surprised that all of you were able to make it this far. Especially, you both, Mitsuki and Kaname. By the way, Princess, you look extravagant in that dress, and you look dapper, my dear little servant." I looked angrily at Rido.

"Why can't you just die already? I'm sick of you appearing before me. Just disappear from my life already!" I said angrily.

All Rido did was laugh and sneer.

"Hahaha! I will never disappear from your life! I'm your destiny, and you are mine!" Kaname stood in front of me, protectively.

"You cannot deliver the final blow, Kaname. You cannot defeat me! I am your master, and no matter how many times you hurt me, you can't finish me." Kaname smirked.

"It was my mistake to let someone like you be born." A gust of wind then blew into Rido.

"Just sleep silently for a bit." Kaname said. I was surprised.

"Did you.. kill him?"

"No. He's just asleep, and he isn't going to wake up for a few years. Until then, we need to formulate a plan to defeat him forever."  He said. Everyone came.

"Wow! Good job, Kaname!" Takuma said. Then Kaname looked at me and took my hand. 

"Since we didn't have that opportunity to dance in the masquerade ball, may I have this dance?" I smiled.

"Yes. Of course." I took his hand, and we danced in the dawn, as the sun began to show itself. Everyone surrounded us, smiling.  Even without the music, we just danced, imagining ourselves in the ballroom.

          As we left, Kiyoshi stood at the gates with a smile on his face. Everyone prepared to fight.

"No, guys it's ok. He's nice. He took care of me while I stayed here." He then bowed to all of us.

"Lady Mitsuki. It was an honor to serve you. I'm very happy that you are reunited with the one you love. I can see that that person was Kaname Kuran, huh.." Kaname then went up to him.

"Thank you for taking care of Mitsuki. I really appreciate it, Kiyoshi."

"It was a pleasure, Lord Kaname."

"To make up for it, take my blood." Everyone gasped.

"If you drink my blood, then you will no longer serve Rido."

I can free you from the curse that Rido put you in." Kiyoshi thought about this for a second and then made his decision.

"Yes. I would take up on that offer, Lord Kaname." Kaname gave his blood to Kiyoshi, and Kaname's blood freed Kiyoshi from Rido's curse.

"If you need anything, Lord Kaname, please do not hesitate to call me." He smiled.

"Of course. thank you, Kiyoshi." He bowed once more and left.

"Shall we leave now, everyone?" Kaname said.

"Yes!"

We left Rido's castle and returned to Cross Academy. We sat at the living room and catched everyone up.

"I know that I kept a lot of secrets from you guys, such as the loss of Kaito and my mother, Sakura, and the fact that Rido is targeting me, But for now, he is no longer looking for me." I said.

Then Kaname spoke.

"I apologize as well, for I knew it as well. But the both of us have something to tell all of you." Oh my god, everyone's going to know. Kaname then counted quietly,

"1, 2,3..." The both of us said in unison,

"We are having a baby!" Everyone looked happy.

"Oh my gosh!" said Kyoko.

"Congratulations!" Everyone said together.

"Let's have a party!" Takahiro said.

Once again, we have a crazy party with music. I'm sitting with Kaoru and Kyoko, and I'm not allowed to drink wine, so I end up drinking blood tablets in water.

"Girl, not even one glass of wine?" Kaoru said.

"No, I can't, and plus Kaname is watching me from a distance, See?"

When Kaoru, Kyoko, and I looked where Kaname was standing, he was with Takuma, and when he saw us looking at him, he pointed at me and mouthed, "I'm watching you..." Grr. Why does he get to drink and celebrate, and I have to sit here and drink blood tablets in water. Plus, I've never seen him drunk before. I can imagine him, haha. Takahiro and Hana-chan were having a dance-off, while the others circled around them. I've never felt this happy in my life. Even though this happiness will last for only a few years, I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest.

*a few hours later*
The sun was still shining pretty high in the sky. Kyoko, Kaoru, Takahiro, and Ayumu went back to Moon Academy. Kaname canceled classes since he and all the other Night Class students were hungover. When he came back from the headmaster's office, he ended up passing out on the couch. Haha, that's what you get, Kaname. With my strength, I took Kaname in my arms and took him to his room. I laid him down and tucked him. I kissed him on the forehead and as I was leaving, he took my hand.

"Stay with me..." I quietly giggled.

"Ok, let me freshen up first. I will be back."

"Ok.." He said. 

*timeskip*

I finished freshening up and I came back to Kaname's room.

"Hehe.. I'm back, Kaname." He then said tiredly while sleeping,

"Ok, come here right now. I need you by my side." I slipped into the bed and Kaname embraced me from behind.

"Let's stay like this all day.."

"Ok.." On a beautiful sunny day, I slept in Kaname's warmth all day.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

126K 3.2K 21
You have a horrible past, both your mother and father are dead but who killed them?? Only a vampire of course! You are from a long line of vampire hu...
252K 6.8K 28
**UNDERGOING EDITING** Sakura is the unknown daughter of Juuri and Haruka Kuran. No one knows of her existence except the Kuran family. Why? To prote...
197K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...
224K 6.6K 52
Your whole life has been a lie. Your past is a mystery. When you become closer to Kaname Kuran, a Pureblood vampire, you start to discover more abo...