Harri Donavon (Damon Salvator...

By charlottereaddd

Hi, I'm Harri Donavon, Matt's sister and Vicki's twin. Well, not identical twin. I mean I was the youngest ou... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Eh

Chapter 13

7.8K 191 15
By charlottereaddd

*3rd Persons POV*

Damon Salvatore held his arms out to his brother, awaiting an explanation from his brother as to what the hell was going on.

He couldn't even believe that his gi- Harri, had done that to him. Sleeping with his own brother.

Maybe I deserve it? He thought in his head. Thinking about the whole feeding situation with Elena.

He had been with Elena for today. She had explained her feelings and what happened between her and Stefan so, being the amazing brother that he was, decided to come home and see if Stefan was ok.

After stopping off at his room and finding it trashed, that nice thought flew out the window as Damon went on the warpath to Stefan's room.

He definitely didn't expect Harri, half dressed, messy from sex with his own brother to be standing outside the door.

Damon didn't even know what to say. All words had escaped him.

"Well, brother?" Damon finally spoke, becoming irritated with Stefan's silence as he got dressed.

"Well what? Brother." Stefan replied in the same tone "I don't see any problems with this situation?"

"Any pro- What about Elena." Damon raged, he went to continue but Stefan cut him off.

"I'm pretty sure she's enlightened you on our current situation. I no longer care about Elena like that."

"So now what? You go and sleep around? Harry had no ri-"

"Oh, I'm sorry brother, I thought you didn't care about Harri. You made that clear with your argument with her. She can do whatever she wants." Stefan smirked, knowing he was right.

He did feel slightly bad as he knew Damon did have feelings for Harri at some point but after everything with Elena, he didn't know if they were still there. He hoped they were.

But after seeing how irritated he was after the whole situation, he could tell Damon was ticked off about it.

With a disgruntled expression, Damon simply left his brothers presence. He didn't have time for him. He just needed to talk to Harri.

Using his supernatural speed, he appeared down in the kitchen only to find it vacant. Checking all the other rooms downstairs, he couldn't find her.

She couldn't have managed to gone out in those five minutes.

He sped through the rest of the boarding house, checking everywhere. His room, the parlour, the basement. The last room he checked was hers which he amazingly found her in. He didn't hear her come in here.

What made him worried was the fact that she was sitting on her bed with a piece of paper in her hand. A absolutely heart-wrenching look on her face.

"Harri?"

She jumped in her position as she didn't realise that he had walked into the room.

"What?" She replied in a blunt voice.

Damon winced internally at her tine but hid his emotions towards her.

"Is everything alright?" Damon pressed, stepping closer towards her.

Her eyes went from Damon, then back to the piece of paper on her lap. When she had walked back into her room, she was looking for a certain piece of jewellery, and when she looked into the top draw of her cabinet, she found the letters that she had stashed away.

She had completely forgotten about them since she was distracted by all the happenings in Mystic Falls. Without hesitating however, she ripped into the first letter that she saw and read it as quickly as she could.

'Hey Harri,

I don't know when this letter will reach you but I hope its soon. I need your help. I know you know about the supernatural side of the world since Mystic Falls is a hotspot for 'animal attacks'.

I need you to get to New Orleans as quickly as possible. My coven... They're insane. I have all this power now and they're trying to kill me to complete the harvest.. Or they'll all die.

Just please come. I need you.

Love, Davina'

Harri's heart was rapidly beating with each word she read. Why wasn't she given these letters when they arrived?

Her best friend was in trouble and she had no idea.

The letters had been sent weeks ago. How would she even know if Davina was alive?

"Harri!" Damon shouted, snapping Harri out of her trance "What's going on?"

"I-I've got to go to New Orleans." She announced, bursting into life and dashing around her room. Dragging out her bag from under her bed and bringing it over to her wardrobe.

Almost instantly, she began to shove clothes into the bag, not caring about being neat. She then remembered that she was only wearing Stefan's top so she changed out of it.

She didn't even care that Damon was still in the room and watching her. She stripped out the top and grabbed one of her own paired with some black jeans.

"What? You're not going to New Orleans." Damon questioned incredulously, his mind utterly confused as to why she suddenly wanted to leave.

"You can't stop me Damon. No one has a say in this." Harry argued, rushing into her bathroom and grabbing basic toiletries.

"I swear to god Harri. If you keep packing that bag then I'm gonna compel it out of you." Damon threatened which caused her to pause just as she was about to put the toiletries in her bag.

She shook her head in disbelief.

"Really Damon? This has nothing to do with you!" She yelled, her face contorting into anger as Damon's threat lingered fresh in her mind.

Harri had made it clear that she never wanted to be compelled and he just goes and says that?

"You live in my house, Harri. And judging by how you're acting right now then someones in trouble." Damon concluded which caused Harri to laugh.

"Why are you so obsessed with what I do? I rejected you remember? Then you went and had that thing with Elena." Dropping the items in her bag, she stalked over to Damon until she was standing directly in front of him "Whatever situation I'm in right now, you have no part in it. Yes, you may have been kind enough to let me stay here but as soon as you start invading my life, I'm going straight back home."

Turning on her heels, she went back to her bag, slung it across her shoulder and went to leave the room.

Thinking on instinct, Damon grabbed Harri and covered his hand over her mouth, holding it long enough for her to pass out.

He knew he would hate her for it but there was no way he would let Harri go to New Orleans alone. Especially since he knew Klaus was there right now.

Chucking the girl over his shoulder and holding her bag in his free hand, he made his way out the boarding house and too his car where he placed Harri in the passenger seat. Chucking her bag in the boot, he paused for a moment and used his speed to appear back in her room.

He grabbed the letter that was open and all the remaining unopened letters and appeared back at the car, slotting the paper into the glovebox.

He was sure that Harri would probably want to read the rest of them if the one she read got her that worked up.

Sitting in the passenger seat, he started the car and began to drive away from the house.

*Harri's POV*

The glass of the windshield cracked under my force which only caused water to flood in more and more.

Grayson looked panicked as he looked back to Elena in the back seat where I was supposed to be.

From the shock of it all, I couldn't even talk which wasn't helped by the fact that the car was now fully flooded with water.

Finally moving to find some sort of escape, I felt the small hole that my back had made from hitting the glass.

Indicating to Grayson that there was a way out, he helped me smash the glass so the hole was big enough for me to squeeze out of.

Thankfully the glass broke easily and I managed to wriggle out. I quickly turned though to help the Gilbert clan out the car but looking back inside, all hope was lost for Miranda as she floated motionlessly in her seat with her belt holding her down.

Grayson was looking back to Elena who also began to drift in her seat with her eyes closed.

Eventually, Grayson turned back to me, gesturing for me to swim away.

Reluctantly, in my mind, I knew there was nothing I could do.

So I left them.

I kicked with all the strength that I could until I broke out of the water and took the biggest breath I could.

I didn't even realise how much air I needed since I was so distracted with Elena and her parents.

Once I was able to breath properly again, I began to scream. I was bobbing just above the water since I couldn't swim, I was finding it hard to stay up.

Unfortunately however, my leg had some pain in it which finally managed to kick in which disabled my swimming even more. In the end I began to sink back underwater.

Thrashing like a maniac, I tried so hard to keep myself a float but I just seemed to sink lower and lower.

Looking underneath me however, I couldn't see the car so I must've drifted a fair distance from it.

I was finding it harder and harder to breath since I was using all my energy into kicking my way up which was failing miserably.

Moment by moment, I found it harder and harder to breath which in the end turned into water flowing into my mouth and nose, filling my lungs.

My chest went heavy as I could feel myself sinking more and more. Eventually black spots clouded over my eyes and I slowly drifted out of reality.

I could feel myself waking up, the one thing that confirmed that was the cough that rolled up my throat, along with spurts of the dirty water from the lake.

I opened my eyes to find myself on the embankment of the lake. How did I get here? The last thing I remember is drowning.

There was no way I was able to swim to the bank and pull myself up. And I couldn't have drifted all the way to the bank since you have to climb to get up there.

What was going on? I went to sit up but a shooting pain made itself known in my back which caused me to cry out in pain.

My leg still had a lovely dull aching in it from the cars impact so basically I hurt all over.

What if no one found me and I ended up dying here? No one knew I was in the car with them.

I had told Matt that I would walk home since it wouldn't take long since I didn't think he would appreciate me going off with Elena when they've just had an argument.

I couldn't help it but I just cried. I lay there, cold, muddy and in pain. Just when things were finally going right in my life.

It felt like forever passed as I just lay there, crying and unmoving until some of the bushes around me startled to rustle.

I gasped a little since it scared me and sat up the tiniest I could without having to deal with unbearable pain.

It was too dark for me to see far away so I could only hope that there wasn't anything dangerous in the forest.

The rustling stopped and suddenly a large black crow swooped down to where I was landing which caused me to jump again.

"God." I muttered under my breath, my hand reaching over my heart which was beating erratically.

A stupid crow was causing all that? I'm way too paranoid.

The crow hopped closer to me and I was captivated by its striking black eyes. They were the darkest I've ever seen on a crow.

I was so captivated by it that I didn't realise the fog that was coating the ground around me.

It was weird, as I looked over to the other side of the lake, it was clear. There was only fog surrounding me.

My breath caught in my throat as I looked to the side of me. A black silhouette was walking straight towards me.

With each step, I became more nervous since I couldn't see who it was. Anyone could be lurking around in these woods.

As the figure was finally visible as the fog cleared around us, I finally managed to let out a breath as the man crouched to my level.

"Are you ok?"

His voice was soft and his bright blue eyes were piercing into mine. What made me curious was the fact that his hair was wet. Along with his top which looked damp.

"I-I" I tried to utter words but couldn't speak. Did I forget to mention that this guy was drop-dead gorgeous?

He went to speak again but paused, his eyes looking down to my leg. I followed his gaze and noticed the red stain on my jeans. the glass must've cut my leg when I was escaping.

What happened next I wasn't prepared for. Looking closer to his face, they were now blood red with what looked like veins pulsing underneath them.

I attempted to scurry away from him but he caught my arm, pulling my towards him.

He brought his other arm to his mouth and bit down on it, making blood drip onto the floor.

When he pushed his now bleeding wrist towards me there was nothing I could do to stop him. My whole body was surging with pain which I was attempting to bottle inside me.

Bringing his wrist to my mouth, I screamed into it when he pressed it against my lips. Feeling his blood flow into my mouth and down my throat made me feel sick and I pushed his arm away as quickly as I could.

"W-what did you do?!" I cried, pushing my body away from him even though it killed like a bitch. It was weird though, when I now moved it hurt less and less.

He leant forward and looked straight into my eyes. "What is your name?"

Staring straight at him, I couldn't stop myself to not reply "Harri Donavon."

"Right, well, Harri Donavon. You're going to sleep now and forget that you ever saw me. Cant have people knowing that I'm back in town now can we?"

The man stood from his crouch and smirked at me as my head sunk down to the soft, muddy bank and my eyes immediately closed.

My neck ached as I moved around. The sound of a car stirred me awake and I opened my eyes to find myself looking out a window with trees blurring past outside.

My dream had halted me slightly. I had never dreamt of that night since the accident itself and now it felt like I practically re-lived the whole experience.

Especially the end bit. That was Damon... Why did my head make up that entire scene that I don't remember happening?

Did it actually happen?

This also brought back that memory of when I was at the cemetery with Vick. When I had that dream where Damon was there and he made me go home...

What was going on with my brain right now?

If I really was compelled both those times then how was I remembering? Was it because of the hunter thing?

Whatever it was, I was curious to know if Damon had compelled me any other times.

***

Yo, I know this update took a bit longer and isn't that long but its another little filler chapter before they end up in New Orleans.

More Damon mystery compelling things... Random huh

Anyway, hoped you liked the chapter and I know its not much to ask but could you leave a comment of two on some of the chapters? It just hard not knowing what people think the book.

I mean, I managed to get onto the vampire 'whats hot' list for like three days which was awesome, I don't know if it still is now.

But yea, a vote and a comment are always appreciated <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 99 142
Maria Vatori isn't your average teenager and unlike most girls her age,she was born a vampire (an original if you will) She has a younger brother Isa...
978K 18.1K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
86.5K 1.7K 82
--Vampire Diaries Fanfiction-- We're all born and one day we all die. But the world isn't that simple. We all know the stories our parents told us be...
83.2K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...