The Other Original

Por ysafhilit

What if Klaus had another sister other then Rebekah; She was the youngest of the 2. She idolized Klaus; She w... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapyer 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 13

2.1K 45 1
Por ysafhilit

Chapter 13

*Bonnie's POV*

"The pentagram represents our connection to magic, the salt is a symbol to the earth, 5 torches. One for each of my children." Esther explains to us. I'm quietly waiting, hoping Kol will come and save us. Wait Kol, where'd that come from?

"What's the spell your doing?" I ask trying to buy some time.

"As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires, I can also reverse it. When they become human again they can be killed. As they are linked as one my brave Finn will be the sacrifice. With his death will come theirs."  This lady is just spewing out information.

"And you're just willing to die?" Abbey asks.

"My mothers release me from an eternity of shame. It's not a sacrifice it's a gift." Finn replies.

"What about the soulmates?" I ask Esther.

"What soulmates?" Finn asks.

Esther looks at me vivid. "How do you know about those?"

"Elena and Caroline told me. How could you do that? Their finally just finding the love of their lives?" I ask.

"They found them to late. It is their time to die now." She says harshly.

Now is when I wish Kol was here. He's going to die and I've never said a word to him.

*Kol's POV*

I'm currently at the grill. I thought maybe Bonnie would be here, but she's not. As I start to talk to a girl I can't help but see images of Bonnie in my head. Before I get completely confused this guy tells me "I'm pretty sure she told you to get lost."

"I'm pretty sure I don't care." I reply mad that the Bonnie images have stopped. I turn around and he stabs me with a dagger. He stabbed me!

He whispers "Next time take a hint" and brings me outside the Grill into an alley way.

*Bonnie's POV*

I feel a sudden pain in my chest and see Finn turn grey with veins growing all over his body. He falls to the floor dead.

"Something's wrong." Esther says.

Yeah no shit.

*Melanie's POV*

I'm sitting on Jeremy's bed explaining to him what happened today. "Jer I'm sorry this happened but please don't be mad with me." I ask.

"I'm not. Don't worry I couldn't be over this." He comes and sits next to me bring me into his arms. A sudden sharp pain comes to my heart and I gasp as everything turns black. The last thing I hear is Jer yelling "Mel! Melanie can you hear me?"

*Klaus's POV*

I feel a pain in my heart and grab it. Caroline leans over in pain too. She looks at me and veins grow all over her as she falls to the floor dead. I panicked and then realize Kol.

I vamp speed down the alley and pull the dagger out of Kol's body. I throw Alraic and Stefan away and face Damon. Caroline comes and vamp speeds beside me so I know that she is ok and not dead. She grabs my hand and holds me back because she knows I'll kill him and he won't be able to continue on with the plan. "I should of killed you months ago. "

"Then do it. It's not going to stop Esther from killing you."

I'm about to attack him when Caroline shouts "Nik!" at the same time Elijah shouts "Leave it, we still need him Niklaus."

"You tell me where the witches are or Ill tell my sister to kill Elena right now." Elijah comes down in front of Damon.

"You told me we had until after 9." Damon complains.

"Well I'm sure Rebekah would be more then happy to start her work early." Elijah responds.

*Melanie's POV*

I wake up and know something's wrong. Jeremy looks at me and asks if I'm okay.

"Ya I'm good, I need to go."  I say while getting up.

"Wait what? Mel?" Jer grabs me.

"I can't explain but Jer something's happening and I need to go find out. I'll see you after ok? I'll be fine. I'll see you tonight." I go and kiss him on the cheek and leave to go find everyone else. I go to the Grill and find Kol, Eljiah, Nik and Caroline in the alley way. "Nik what's happening?"

"Melanie." He sighs in relief. "We need to go to the witch house. Mother is trying to kill us."

"Wait what?" I ask.

He doesn't respond and turns to Caroline. "Love you need to leave. Go to the mansion. I'll see you after."

"Wait what? No Klaus. I'm not leaving you." She says determined.

"Yes you are. I can't have you hurt. It will be easier for me to concentrate without you being there because you will be safe tucked away. I can't have you hurt. Please Caroline?" He asks with puppy eyes.

"Fine but if anything happens, I'm going to kill you." She says seriously.

Nik just laughs and kisses her. She pulls away and vamp speeds to the mansion. "What just happened?" I ask Nik.

"No time to explain. We need to go find mother." He says.

We show up at the witch house to see mother and Finn in a star made of salt. What the hell?

"Their coming mother." Finn tells Esther.

"No it's to soon. The moons not high enough. Go, quickly." She tells Bonnie and Abbey. Wait Bonnie? Isn't she Kol's soulmate.

"My children come forward." Esther tells us.

"Stay behind me." Finn tells her.

"It's ok. They can't enter." She says while grabbing his hand.

Kol goes close to it but the fire shoots up so he steps back. "That's lovely. We're stuck out here while the favourite son plays sacrificial lamb. How pathetic you are Finn." Kol says.

"Be quiet Kol. Your brother knows virtu you could not even imagine." Esther says.

"Whatever you think of us, killing your own children will be atrocity." Elijah says.

"My only regret, is that I did not let you die a thousand years ago." She replies.

"Enough. All this talk is boring me. End this now mother. Or I'll send you back to hell." Nik says finally done with her.

"For a thousand years I've been forced to watch you. Felt the pain of every victim. Suffered while you shed blood. Even you Elijah, with your claim to nobility. You're no better. All of you. You're a curse on this earth. Stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life I'm sorry. You've waisted your time." Esther says.

"You know what. You're a horrible mother. I'm happy Nik killed you a thousand years ago. You are supposed to be our mother and your killing us. Do you know how sick that is? Do you even realize you are killing your own children?" I ask.

"I'm doing something that should have been done many years ago." Esther says.

*Bonnie's POV*

Esther sends Abbey and I go into the witch house and downstairs.

"This place is seriously creepy." Abbey says.

"The spirits will protect us. But we should get into the basement." I replying I walk down the stairs. When I get there Abbey isn't following me. "Abbey." I call out. I hear something so I turn around and Stefan is behind me. "Stefan, what's going on?" I ask confused.

"They took Elena. Their gonna kill her unless we stop Esther." He explains.

"Stefan I can't stop her. She's channelling us." I tell him.

"Bonnie if you can't stop her I have to find another way." I look at him perplexed.

"Stefan no." I go to run away but he runs in front of me. "What are you gonna do? Even if you kill us. Esther is channeling every witch in our ancestry, living and dead."

"Esther's drawing only witches and the only way to cut her off is if one of you is no longer a witch." He says.

*Melanie's POV*

"No, sisters do not abandon me." Esther shouts this and then the fire sticks go up in flames.

We all turn around to cover our heads. When the flames die down their not there.

*Kol's POV*

I'm standing in the doorway looking at  Bonnie while she's holding her moms hand waiting for her mom to turn into a vampire because of my mother. I hate my mother. She will pay for what she has done. I hear a knock at the door and turn to see Caroline getting it.

She opens it and Elena is there. "She doesn't want to see you." Is the first thing out of Caroline's mouth.

"Just let me talk to her." Elena says.

"Abbey's in transition. It's going to be hard over the next few days and if Bonnie needs sometime to deal, then I think you should give it to her." Caroline explains gently.

"She's always been there for me Caroline. Please let me just be there for her too." Elena says.

"I'm sorry I know you want to help. But put yourself in her shoes. Everything that happened tonight, was to save you and that's ok because she loves you so much but somehow she's always the one who gets hurt." Caroline says gently. Oh fuck this.

I match up to the front door. Elena has a scared look on her face. "No this isn't ok. You know why? Because you're the reason her mother is dead! If she doesn't want to see you then give that to her. You owe her much more then that." I say trying to keep my cool.

"What? Why are you here? Did you compel them?" Elena asks going straight to conclusions.

"No I did not compel them! If you want answers go ask Melanie. I'm sure she's with Jeremy right now." I'm about to close the door when I decide to tell her "Oh and tell Damon to be expecting a visit from me soon." I snarl at her then slam the door in her face.

I turn around and Bonnie's there crying. I go and hug her. She falls into me and starts sobbing. I hold her close and whisper reassuring things. I hear Caroline leaving the house.

*Caroline's POV*

I go to the mansion to see if Klaus is ok. I walk into his art room and see him on his couch drinking. I go over to him and sit beside him. "Klaus is everything ok?" I ask gently.

He looks over at me. "There's something that can kill me." He says.

"What? No your Klaus. You can't be killed." I deny it.

"There is a tree that has grown which is like a stake to other vampires. Caroline not only can it kill me, but it can kill you too. Your an original now." He says.

"What does this mean?" I ask.

"It means I don't want your friends finding out about us. They will use us against me. They might hurt you." He looks mad.

"Klaus I think it's to late for that." He looks sharply up at me.

"What?" He snaps.

"Elena came to see Bonnie and Kol snapped at her. Elena knows and by now I'm sure she went and told the Salvator brothers."

"Bloody hell Kol." Klaus swears.

I sigh and lean into him. He wraps his arms around me and rests his head on top of mine. "We'll figure it out. Don't worry Klaus."

"You can call me Nik love. You called me that earlier this evening. It sounded right coming from you." He says lightly.

"Ok Nik." I smile.

*Melanie's POV*

I go to Jeremy's room and see him lying on the bed. He looks up at me when I come in. He jumps up and rushed to hug me. "Melanie. I was so worried." I laugh and look at him.

I'm completely in love with him. It's surprising really. I sit down on the bed and he sits down beside me. I turn and look at him and explain what happened this evening.

After explaining he pulls me into a hug and asks if I'm ok. "Ya I'm good." I'm about to ask how his evening went when Elema barges into the room.

"What the hell is going on with you and the originals?" She snarls.

Shits about to hit the fan.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

195K 6.6K 61
This is my first story and English is not my native lenguage, so be nice... After all this time I still think that Klaus and Caroline should belog to...
85.7K 2.3K 42
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐚�...
2.7K 122 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...
96.8K 2.9K 17
h "Oh my, brother. Caroline Forbes will be the death of you. And you know it." ~ ~ After Caroline's mother passes away, she turns off her humanity...