The Other Kardashian

By booksbyvictoria

Kelly Kardashian never liked her lifestyle. She hated the hype of the famous life and most definitley hated t... More

The Other Kardashian
Chapter 3: Mischievous
Chapter 4: Ruin
Chapter 5: Wont Give Up
Chapter 6: Just For Tonight
Chapter 7: Claustrophobia
Chapter 8: Surprise!
Chapter 9: Guilt
Chapter 10: Truth
Chapter 11: Only If...
Chapter 12: Home Sweet Home
Chapter 13: Lies
Chapter 14: Boyfriendless
Chapter 15: Cracking Under Pressure
Chapter 16: Stress
Chapter 17: True Colors
Chapter 18: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 19: What's Meant To Be, Will Be
Chapter 20: MSG
Chapter 21: Let Loose
Chapter 22: Never Again
Chapter 23: Welcome Home!
Chapter 24: Figure This Out.
Chapter 25: Prayers
Chapter 26: A Lot On My Plate
Chapter 27: On The Road
Chapter 28: 22
Chapter 29: Changes Everything
Chapter 30: My Forever.
Thank You!

Chapter 2: Stalker

24.7K 374 79
By booksbyvictoria

KELLY'S P.O.V

I had finished up a conference with my managers and we finished up all the final things for my tour. Everything was ready and I was leaving in 20 days. As I left the building the Paps flashed in my face and called my name. Its always so annoying I just want to shove them all away and scream. I run to my car and quickly jump in and drive as far away as I can. I go to the studio and sign into a booth. As im just about to walk in I hear my name being called.

"Kelly!" It was a familiar voice but I couldn't pinpoint where I had heard it. I spun around to find Justin Bieber running at me.

I rolled my eyes turning back to my door and he said "hey wait up!"

"What's up?" I asked reluctantly.

"I didn't know that you go to this studio too.." He said trying to make conversation.

"yeah well unfortunately I got some stuff to do so I got to go." I said jiggling the keys and opening the door to the studio.

"Alright.. do you want my number? We should talk!" he said.

"Nope im good!" I said walking in and closing the door behind me quickly.

What a pain in the ass. I shook my head glad it was over. I pulled up my track and started listening to the beat of the song I wanted to go for. I like to listen to the beat and try and figure out a good lyric that would go with it. I started writing down some lyrics that came to mind. It was a busy but successful day and when I was finally finished I left the studio locking the door behind me and signing out.

"That was rude, ya know." Justin said sneaking up on me.

"Ya know from what I've heard you aren't really that nice of a person either so.." I said walking away.

"You can't make any judgment on what im like based off of what you have heard." He said walking with me.

"I cant but I have pretty good evidence." I said.

"Like what?" he asked.

"Like the way you treated or treat my sister." I said pushing the door open and entering the crowd of paparazzi. They snapped photos of me and Justin and I knew exactly what the next headlines were going to look like. I followed behind Justin's security guard and as Justin was trying to defend himself I ran back to my car.

"Listen I really don't care what you have to say so im just going to go." I said smiling and walking away.

Day's went on and I just spent most of my time brainstorming ideas for new songs. I had an interview with Ellen that I went too which went interesting because all over the internet was:

JUSTIN BIEBER SEEN WITH KELLY KARDASHIAN? ARE THEY DATING?

First Kendall freaked and texted me and I told her everything. Then the rest of the family was confused and curious so I told all of them the story.

"he wants youuuuuu." Khloe said laughing.

"I hope not." I said shaking my head.

"Um why not?" Khloe asked.

"Because he is an asshole. And anyway Kendall loves him. I wouldn't do that to her. " I said.

"Kendall does not love him." Khloe said.

I shrugged "Depends on the way you look at it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my first Ellen Degenerous interview. It was a big deal to me. I dressed up in a plain white dress that formed a v- shape on my chest showing a little bit of cleavage. Then I wore silver heels and curled my hair a little. They did my make up and hair nicely and I waited for them to call me out.

"Please welcome to the stage Kelly Kardashian!" Ellen called out and I walked out waving and smiling wide.

"Hi!" I said meeting Ellen. I was so nervous because Ellen is iconic and she's been here for a long time!

"Its so nice to finally meet you!" I said taking my seat.

"I know! Its nice to meet you too!" She said.

The crowd cheered and when they finally calmed down Ellen started "So just tell me what is it like. I think we all need to know what its like to be apart of the Kardashian family."

"It gets crazy." I said nodding my head laughing and she laughed.

"Well I can tell from the show!" She said. "Does that get annoyin? Having a camera crew follow you around all day?"

"Oh my god yes." I said and she laughed again. "I like don't show up when they are filming. And the guys know it too. I hate it so much." I said and Ellen.

"Mhm well that's how I would be. But how is everybody else?" She asked.

We went through the family thing and joked around. She was so easy to talk too. Then we talked about my music and what to expect with the tour and new music.

"Its like your career blew up after one huge album. Its pretty crazy." She said.

"Thank you." I said and the crowd clapped.

"Now obviously, coming from a popular family and having your own successes in the industry, you are pretty popular." Ellen continued. "So whats this whole Justin thing about?" she asked.

I laughed. "Is it a funny story?" She asked laughing.

"Kind of." I said.

"You guys aren't dating are you?" She asked.

"God no." I said shaking my head laughing. "He actually followed me out of the studio."

"Followed you?" She asked laughing.

"Well yeah I mean if you cant tell from the picture, im pretty angry." I said and the picture appeared on the screen behind us.

Ellen laughed and asked why and I answered that I have never been fond of Justin.

"Justin is great. At least from what I know of him." She said.

"I don't know he just made a really bad impression on me but I don't want to get into that." I said shaking my head.

We continued talking jumping from subject to subject and finally we wrapped up the interview and I performed my most popular song off of my album that has been all over the radio. I felt honored to perform on her stage and it all felt so surreal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So have you found out if you can come with me on tour?" I asked Kendall getting into my car. We were on my way to one of my last rehearsals for tour.

"I definitely want to try. Kylie might want to come too. I feel like it would be fun!" Kendall said.

"Yeah. Im excited. And even if you cant make the entire tour it would still be fun to just have you around for a couple of cities." I said as we took off down the road.

The first boot of the tour was purely U.S. Then we take a break and move onto Europe and all the other countries. I was going to be on tour for 5 months for the firs boot. I was hitting every state and multiple cities within the state. I was more than excited because it was my first tour.

"Its going to be a lot. But it will also be full of memorable and fun moments." Kendall said smiling.

"I know. Im probably going to get so tired." I said showing the side of me that was worried.

"Don't worry about it, you will do fine." Kendall said.

I nodded and then pulled into the stadium we were rehearsing at. It was a full dress rehearsal and everything. This was the first stadium I would be at so it was to get the full effect. I was going to perform 10 songs which is the entire album and I have 3 outfit changes. The first three songs I wear a floral dress with pink and blue flowers and light pink heels (See instagram: booksbywattpad for picture of dresses). Then I change into black leatherish shorts with a white blouse and black heels. My final outfit is a black skirt with red and pick flowers paired with a long sleeve shirt that is cropped and black heels.

I got changed into my first outfit and then rose up to the stage on the platform that comes up. I started singing the first song and going through the movements of the dances. I did well and then after another 2 songs I ran off stage and quickly changed. I did the same for the last time and by the end of rehearsal I was tired out but I loved every second and I knew I would love it even more once the fans were here.

All my shows were sold out. It didn't take long and I was honored that people actually wanted to go to my show. I was a little afraid I wasn't going to be able to sell out an arena but even if I didn't I would still enjoy performing for a small crowd. But a big one, a sold out arena? That's a dream.

Everything was coming together. I practiced my vocals and I sounded pretty good. I was so ready for this tour. At the end of the day I went home and Kendall slept over. My feet killed from dancing all day in heels and I took a bath.

When I got into the tub there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Your phone is ringing." Kendall said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I don't know.. its unknown."

"Just ignore it." I said.

A couple minutes later she came back and said the same number was calling. I got up out of the tub completely annoyed and wrapped myself in a towel. I opened the door and took my phone and answered.

"Hello?"

"I got your number." The voice said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Justin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Follow my instagram account for updates and pictures relating to the story. Insta: booksbyvictoria

THANKS FOR READING LEAVE A COMMENT OR VOTE. FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.6K 18
π‘…πΈπ’Ÿ 𝐿π’ͺ𝒱𝐸 An ambitious businesswoman, Kylie delves into the world of living a hectic life in the celebrity spotlight and now dealing with datin...
2K 74 10
Season 4!!! Welcome back guys to the chaos of Katherine Kardashians life. Continue as she has to deal with the craziness that is her family while she...
16.9K 221 10
Follow Katherine Kardashian through the first season of Keeping Up With The Kardashian and how she deals with the crazy stuff her family gets her int...
Faking It By Will

Fanfiction

39.9K 512 46
The youngest child of Kris and Caitlyn, Kasey Jenner, is all grown up and now she's making a name for herself on her own. She's beginning her music c...