Damaged » h. styles au

By zap1dx

✓ {needs editing. my apologies} "Don't fall in love with me... I'm too damaged for you" This is no kind of f... More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 01 - Harry (Prologue)
Chapter 02 - Kirsten
Chapter 03 - Harry
Chapter 04 - Kirsten
Chapter 05 - Harry
Chapter 07 - Harry
Chapter 08 - Kirsten
Chapter 09 - Harry
Chapter 10 - Kirsten
Chapter 11 - Harry
Chapter 12 - Kirsten
Chapter 13 - Harry
Chapter 14 - Kirsten
Chapter 15 - Harry
Chapter 16 - Kirsten
Chapter 17 - Harry
Chapter 18 - Kirsten
Chapter 19 - Harry
Chapter 20 - Kirsten
Chapter 21 - Harry
Chapter 22 - Kirsten
Chapter 23 - Harry
Chapter 24 - Kirsten
Chapter 25 - Harry
Chapter 26 - Kirsten
Chapter 27 - Harry
Chapter 28 - Kirsten
Chapter 29 - Harry
Chapter 30 - Kirsten
Chapter 31 - Harry
Chapter 32 - Kirsten
Chapter 33 - Harry
Chapter 34 - Kirsten
Chapter 35 - Harry
Chapter 36 - Kirsten
Chapter 37 - Harry
Chapter 38 - Kirsten
Chapter 39 - Harry
Chapter 40 - Kirsten
Chapter 41 - Harry
Chapter 42 - Kirsten
Chapter 43 - Harry
Chapter 44 - Kirsten
Chapter 45 - Harry
Chapter 46 - Kirsten
Chapter 47 - Harry
Chapter 48 - Kirsten
Chapter 49 - Harry
Chapter 50 - Kirsten
Chapter 51 - Harry
Chapter 52 - Kirsten
Chapter 53 - Harry
Chapter 54 - Kirsten
Chapter 55 - Harry
Chapter 56 - Scarlett
Chapter 57 - Harry
Chapter 58 - Scarlett
Chapter 59 - Harry
Chapter 60 - Scarlett
Chapter 61 - Harry
Chapter 62 - Scarlett
Chapter 63 - Harry
Chapter 64 - Scarlett
Chapter 65 - Harry
Chapter 66 - Scarlett
Chapter 67 - Harry
Chapter 68 - Scarlett
Chapter 69 - Harry
Chapter 70 - Scarlett
Chapter 71 - Harry
Chapter 72 - Scarlett
Chapter 73 - Harry
Chapter 74 - Scarlett
Chapter 75 - Harry
Chapter 76 - Scarlett
Chapter 77 - Harry
Chapter 78 - Scarlett
Chapter 79 - Harry
Chapter 80 - Scarlett
Chapter 81 - Harry
Chapter 82 - Scarlett
Chapter 83 - Harry
Chapter 84 - Scarlett
Chapter 85 - Harry
Chapter 86 - Scarlett
Chapter 87 - Harry
Chapter 88 - Scarlett
Chapter 89 - Harry
Chapter 90 - Scarlett
Chapter 91 - Harry
Chapter 92 - Scarlett
Chapter 93 - Harry
Chapter 94 - Scarlett
Chapter 95 - Harry
Chapter 96 - Scarlett
Chapter 97 - Harry
Chapter 98 - Scarlett
EPILOGUE
Dear Readers

Chapter 06 - Kirsten

115K 1.4K 301
By zap1dx

warning: this chapter needs to be rewritten. I'll work on it and as soon as I repost it, I'll let you know.

                                                             06.

                                                      ●•Kirsten•●

I kept wandering from one side of the room to another; for some reason I couldn't find out yet, Leo was still at the bathroom, and I was seriously starting to get worried. Did he fall into the toilet and drowned? The thought made me giggle for a second; that was so like him! But a moment later, I was serious again. Tyler was still behind bars, and each second spent was another dose of madness to him. 

"Where are those three boys?" I finally heard his voice coming out the hallway, and then I looked at his direction, finding him furiously staring at the cops that were casually chatting. 

"Hey, Leo! Come here." I called him, and he made a sign with his hand for me to shut up while he 'figured some things out'. "Ahn... Leo?" 

"Wait a minute, sis." 

"Leo... I know where the boys are." That caught his attention, and he walked over to me. I crossed my arms and leaned on the counter, proudly smiling at myself. 

"Oh, for God's sake. What did you do to them, Kirsten?" he seemed so pissed that for a single second I got to think he was going to kill me when I told him what I'd done. But I was his little sister; I still had my charm as a weapon against him. 

"I got rid of that video. And your witnesses." I half-smiled as he clenched his fists and glared at me. 

"Oh, you didn't..." 

"I did. Look, Leo, I get it, you're worried about me, but I swear it was nothing much! You weren't there; you couldn't know what happened unless you were there." 

"I've always helped you because you promised me you'd take care of him, even if you didn't do so. But now he hurt you, and I won't allow that, Kirsten. He'd never hurt you before, and I won't let it happen again. He's going to stay behind the bars for a while." 

"Stop it, Leroy! I can take care of myself. I always did and it's no different now. I swear it won't happen again, and if it does, you can arrest him. But give the guy a chance! You know he wouldn't survive in jail; neither would his cellmates." He grinned at my words, and I frowned, trying to read his thoughts. 

"Maybe it's time for him to kiss this world goodbye, you know." Wasn't he funny? No. Leroy was annoying when he was being Officer-Lawson-featuring-the-most-annoying-and-protective-older-brother-in-the-world

"Shut up." After a few giggles and claps at his own stupid and humorless joke, Leo got serious again and looked at me with those big light brown eyes, fuelled with worry. 

"You know I can't, sis..." 

"C'mon, Leo. I promise it won't happen again. You know I can't live without him, and you also know he can't live without me either. Not after all we've been through..." I could already feel the smell of guilt coming out of him, and Leo made that sorry face I knew so well. He was about to give in, so I kept going. "Please? I swear I'll take care of him." 

"That's what you always say." He turned around, running his fingers through his hair and clearly trying to decide whether he should please me or not. He looked at me again, and I just stared at him with hope on my eyes. That was enough for him. "One. Chance. You get it? If it ever happen again, I'm gonna kill him myself." 

Ugh, finally! Leo was so hard at times; or at least he liked to pretend so. 

"Thank's Lee. By the way, you look hot on this uniform." I kissed his cheek and winked, but he just rolled his eyes and sighed. 

"Cut it off, Kirsten. Just go get your devil and go home before I change my mind." 

I didn't like the way he referred to Tyler as 'devil', but I wasn't going to mess with my luck any more. Leo was starting to rethink all his helpful acts towards Ty and I knew sooner or later he'd stop helping my boyfriend getting off trouble. If it wasn't for Leo, Tyler would probably be in jail for the rest of his life. 

As soon as I reached his cell, he stood up from the floor and stared at me with fire in his eyes while the cop unlocked him. Seconds later, he was by my side, holding my hand tighter than he actually needed to. 

"Why did you take so long?" he whispered between gritted teeth; I could feel his anger already. 

"It's not easy when people have evidences against you. Doesn't help either that you've decided to attack me out in public. Leo was reproachful." 

"Oh, sure. Your friendly brother was the problem." He squeezed me tighter while walking out the office. 

"Yeah, Ty. He's the problem, not you. Not at all." 

His eyes and his body contracting showed his discontent and I knew pretty much what was going to happen in a matter of minutes. 

"At least wait until we get home, unless you wanna spend the rest of the evening in jail." 

My control over him at that moment only drove him crazier. Our walking back home was tense and silent, with Tyler holding my hand all of the time, making sure I wouldn't try to escape nor do anything against him. My muscles started to shake with every inch closer to our place, I was going to pay for misbehaving, and we both knew that. I just hated those days when Tyler was drunk or high, also the days when he was a completely asshole with me. 

--

"He'd never hurt you before", or that's what Lee thought so. I tried not to scream while Tyler pushed me against the wall way too hard and kneed my stomach. Soon after his fingers curled on the waves of my hair and pulled me down, making sure to pull out a few hairs on my way to the floor. 

The ground was cold pressed against my cheek, and I curved myself into a fetal position while Tyler walked straight to our room and left me there, lying all alone. I knew soon he'd come back waiting for something to eat after all those hours he spent in jail, but for a few moments, I couldn't even think about moving. My head hurt because of the stitches and the earlier injury also caused by Tyler, and that sh—t hurt like hell. 

I looked for the pot of tablets inside my jacket's pocket and when I finally found it, I removed the lid hurriedly and threw more than one pill on my mouth all at once; I'd need that by now. After a few long minutes just lying there, I got to stand up and walk to the kitchen, where the clock marked over 1am. 

The pills started making effect, and I started feeling dizzy all over again; probably it wasn't only the medicines, but also the fact that that night was being one of the worst. I had to deal with a pervert, Tyler, three rich guys and Officer Lawson, and that was absolutely exhausting, even for me. 

Not mentioning the fact that later that week I'd have to convince Tyler to let me go to Angel's 10th birthday, or at least come with me to it, which wasn't the easiest task to do. But by now, I focused only on doing a tad bit late dinner, and once the food was done, I just threw myself on the couch and with my eyes still closed I heard Ty going to where the smell was coming from. 

It was actually disturbing how he could change from the worst pimp in the world to the sweetest (ok, maybe not the sweetest guy, but the sweetest a guy like Tyler could become) in a matter of minutes. It was all about his mood, and how good smelly my food was, which I found quite amusing. Everyone who looked at him thought he was always rough and rude, but the truth is: he's a completely idiot when we're alone. He's nothing but a boy who needs attention and love to become the loveliest boyfriend someone could ask for. 

"K., babe?" his voice brought me back from my thoughts and just then I realized I was verging on sleep. 

"Mhm?" I mumbled, turning around and wrapping myself on my own arms while sinking my head on the upholstery of the couch. 

"You ok?" his tone of voice was so worried it actually hurt me. I forced myself to turn back to him, and I struggled to keep my eyes open. Holding his head on both of my hands, I pecked his lips and nodded. 

"Doing just fine." 

"I'm so sorry; I didn't mean to push you that roughly at the mall. I was just pissed at that guy you know, he looked at you as if..." his eyes turned darker by the second and I pulled him closer. 

"Shhh, I know." 

His head buried in the crock of my neck and I smiled at him, shutting my eyes again. 

"Dinner was awesome, as usual." He smiled as well, kissing my skin gently and suddenly standing and carrying me on his arms to our room, bridal style. "C'mon, it's late and I don't want you to sleep on the couch." 

Once I was in bed, he cuddled with me and I barely noticed when he started loudly snoring, since I was already too immersed on my own sleep to pay attention to anything else. Exhausted and still feeling a bit of pain in a few places, it didn't take me long to completely lost conscious and sleep all night long.

Not even the rain and the thunders outside were able to wake me up.

 --

●•Author's Note•●

dedication goes to: @prettyfreakincool Glad you like this slow pace babe, it's really necessary for you guys to know a bit more about my characters, which will be really important when Kirsten/Scarlett & Harry start... getting on well. Thanks for believing me and this fanfic, means a lot xx

pic on the sidebar: Finally... This is Tyler :) Idk how you pictured him, but that's how I do. Such a badass but such a cutie at times. Dont hate him yet. Or do, idk.

Note: Yeah, Tyler is bipolar. I mean, not literally, but ... yeah. You'll understand why he's like this later, and though the means do not justify the ends... You'll get why he's such an asshole at times. Be patient ;)

next update: Tuesday (May 7th, 2013)

Best comment gets a dedication on next. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.2K 37
Louis Tomlinson was comfortable in his shell, not at all wanting to go out in the world and do things that would involve him being social... Until Ha...
40K 777 25
**WARNING;I WROTE THIS LIKE A LONG TIME AGO AND ITS SUPER CARROTY AND STUPID AND I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND WHY ITS GOTTEN SO MUCH ATTENTION LMAO. ITS...
20.1K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
12.9K 323 40
Ellie Maddon was no innocent. She had a dark past. Running away from it, she met a handsome man named Harry. Little did she know what she was getting...