Let it be

Від eleanorwrites17

Ellie Wardle (played by Chloe Moretz) and Will Smith (played by Logan Lerman) are two ordinary people, but on... Більше

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
DEAR READERS♡

Part 18

466 5 1
Від eleanorwrites17

This chapter is dedicated to one of my best friends', Becky. Who features me in one of her brilliant stories, 'A One Direction Surprise'. Go read now! Her username is: BeckyHowarth. Love you loads girl! Keep up the great work:-)

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm sorry for the long wait! Much loveX - Ellie:-)

 I love the way she smiles, the way her hair falls perfectly on her shoulders. I love how the big grin on her face appears when she laughs. I love her.

     Will lay in bed looking up at the ceiling, he played calming music such as Ben Howard and ALT-J as he was thinking endlessly. He felt like his mind was going to explode.

     No. I do not love Ellie. I don’t even think I know the meaning of ‘love’...

     Will was wrong. Oh, so wrong. He’d been a hopelessly romantic since a young age. Usually it’s the girls who are the romantic ones, but Will had always been a fan of the word love.

     He was five years old, and everything was perfect. For a while Will was living the dream, loving his silly little life, until Christmas day that year.

     He was in tucked in bed, and it was a snowy Christmas Eve night. As every child is, he was overly excited about the presents he would be opening the next morning. He heard loud noises coming from downstairs. “Santa Clause?” He said to himself in an excited tone.

     Without hesitation he jumped out of bed and hopped down the stairs. He stopped at the fifth step, and peeped through a gap. He saw no Santa Clause, he didn’t hear crunching from the cookies, and he didn’t even hear slurping from the milk.

     He saw his parents, Zoey and Harry. They were screaming at each other, tears ran down Zoey’s tender face. Will sat in horror as he saw his Father hold up a knife to his Mother’s throat.

     “No, Harry, please; what would you tell William if you killed me?” Zoey cried.

     “William doesn’t need to hear of this,”

     Before Harry could place the knife against Zoey’s skin, Will let out a loud cry. They both turned to their five year old son and both their jaws dropped in shock to see he had witnessed everything.

     Harry put the knife away, while Zoey walked over to Will; picking him up.

     “I’m taking him to bed, then going to bed myself. You can sleep down here tonight,” Zoey sighed before walking up the stairs.

    Zoey believed that was partly the cause of his future depression and ever since that night, Will knew how he wanted to treat his girl. He wanted her to feel safe and secure with him, and always remember how much he loves her. But he also realized how much he detested his Father.

*                                            *                                         *

     “I’m finally over Will,” Ellie said to Chloe, sitting on a canteen table at break. It’s the second to last week of school before summer, and it’s half the way through the week already.

     Chloe spat out her hot chocolate, “You’re what?”

     “I’m finally over Will,” Ellie repeated.

     “How did you figure that out then?” Chloe questioned,

     “On Sunday when we went for coffee together, we agreed to be best friends. And on the same day I realized something else,” Ellie replied.

     Chloe bit her lip, “Go on...”

     “I like someone else,” Ellie said rapidly,

     “What? Spit it out!” Chloe said in a loud tone.

     “Keep it down,” Ellie laughed, “I like Max.”

     “No...Way” Chloe’s mouth formed a shape of an ‘O’, Ellie nodded.

     There was a silence for a minute, until suddenly Jasmine, Jake, Tom and Max showed up.

     Chloe winked at Ellie, making out to say ‘Ooh, look Ellie; there’s Max!’ Ellie laughed.

     “What’s funny?” Jasmine asked, sitting down on a red plastic chair.

     “Nothing,” Ellie grinned,

     “Tell me...” Jasmine frowned.

     “I’ll tell you later,” Ellie said,

     “Okay,” Jasmine replied, lifting a smile up on her face.

     “Tell Jasmine what later?” Max asked making Ellie blush a little.

     “Something about our dog, Oscar.” Ellie lied,

     “Oh, okay. Sounds interesting?” Max laughed.

     “Yeah,” Ellie smiled, before looking at Chloe who was glaring at her deviously. “What?”

     “You know what,” Chloe replied,

     “No I don’t.” Ellie shook her head.

     “Whatever,”

     Looking across the canteen again, Ellie spotted Will with James; and began calling them over.

     “Hey,” Will greeted,

     “Sit down,” Ellie smiled, “Grab a chair.”

     “Ok,” Will shrugged his shoulders, before taking a chair from behind him.

     “Hey baby,” Chloe said pulling on James’ tie,

     “Hey beautiful,” James replied, kissing her lips softly.

     “I don’t think I’ve sat with this many people at a table before,” Ellie giggled,

     “What...seven other people?” James cocked an eyebrow.

     “Yeah, usually it’s just like three of us on a table.” Ellie said quietly,

     “Not anymore,” Will smiled, making a grin form on Ellie’s face.

      I love her grin. Will thought,

     I wish he’d stop staring at me... Ellie thought.

     Will leaned in to kiss Ellie without a thought in his brain; Ellie pushed his chest away from her suddenly.

     “What are you doing?” Ellie asked in a shocked tone,

      “I’m sorry,” Will replied, getting up out of the chair, and speed walking out of the canteen.

     “See you later babe,” James said planting one last kiss on Chloe’s lips,

     “I love you,” She said, as he followed after his best friend who was regretting his last move.

     Will ended up in the Science hallway. He slid down the wall where he sat on his bum. His head were in his hands and anger started to fill up inside of him.

     “I’m so stupid!”

     James sighed, “No you’re not.”

     Will looked up at where James was stood, “I just made the worst move I could make,” He said, “Did you see how she pushed me away?”

     “You’re too late.”

     Will cocked an eyebrow, “I’m too late for what?

     “She’s over you man, you need to start dealing with it.” James sat besides Will, and told him the truth.

     “I can’t,” Will cried, “She’s mine.”

     “Whoa man, you can’t own her.” James laughed to himself,

     Will sighed, “Maybe I can’t, but you have got to help me to get her to fall in love with me again.”

     “You know I’m good with the ladies, stick with me bro and you’ll get her back in a day” James smiled,

     “I can always count on you, man.”

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

My Enemy and I Від Arianna Denise

Підліткова література

55.7K 1K 29
Three best friends trying to make it through high school, but how far can they get when they have the most popular boys in the school picking on them...
52.8K 1.9K 44
Ellie Reed is not just your average teenage girl. She is popular because of her twin brother, Elliot. Also, the fact that she is almost friends with...
The Game of Temptation Від Amy :)

Підліткова література

928K 19.2K 29
Every girl has that guy in her life that she thinks she can't live without. Sometimes it's her best friend, sometimes it's the guy she stayed up unti...
The Human Luna Від oneelle

Перевертні

12.4K 361 28
Ellie is an 18 year old, with a twin brother Eli. Eli met his new boyfriend, and is so in love. He wants her to meet this amazing guy, and sets up a...