If I was his Ms. Right {BTS J...

By Starish10

"It never came up to my mind to be with you, to you be my first kiss, and to fall for you. Because I wasn't y... More

제1장 (Chapter 1)
제2장 (Chapter 2)
제3장 (Chapter 3)
제4장 (Chapter 4)
제5장 (Chapter 5)
제6장 (Chapter 6)
제7장 (Chapter 7)
제8장 (Chapter 8)
제9장 (Chapter 9)
제10장 (Chapter 10)
제11장 (Chapter 11)
제12장 (Chapter 12)
제13장 part 1 (Chapter 13 pt. 1)
제13장 part 2 (Chapter 13 pt. 2)
제14장 (Chapter 14)
제15장 (Chapter 15)
제16장 (Chapter 16)
제17장 (Chapter 17)
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
제18장 (Chapter 18)
제19장 (Chapter 19)
제20장 (Chapter 20)
제21장 (Chapter 21)
제22장 (Chapter 22)
제23장 (Chapter 23)
제24장 (Chapter 24)
젠25장 (Chapter 25)
제26장 (Chapter 26)
제27장 (Chapter 27)
제28장 (Chapter 28)
제29장 (Chapter 29)
제30장 (Chapter 30)
제31장 (Chapter 31)
제32장 (Chapter 32)
제33장 (Chapter 33)
제34장 (Chapter 34)
제35장 (Chapter 35)
제36장 (Chapter 36)
제37장 (Chapter 37)
제38장 (Chapter 38)
제39장 (Chapter 39)
제40장 (Chapter 40)
제41장 (Chapter 41)
제42장 (Chapter 42)
제43장 (Chapter 43)
제44장 (Chapter 44)
에필로그 (Epilogue)
A must read letter from the author
[ANNOUNCEMENT]
THANK YOUU!! [MUST READ]
to: all my lovelies
BOOK 2 IS OUT!!!

제39장 pt. 2 (Chapter 39 pt. 2)

114K 4.1K 2.3K
By Starish10

Just want to remind you that this is Chapter 39 PART 2. (In case you haven't read Chapter 39 lol) This is the continuation of chapter 39, so it may be shorter than the last chapter. Hope you enjoy!!!! -the cutest author, ME ^u^ (kidding..)
--------------------------------

"Jungkook, wait up a second!! I think I'm going to throw up," her hands made such gestures so I quickly stopped by a street and helped her get rid of her seatbelt.

She rushed out and went to look for a spot. My impulse told me to follow her so I ran out from car and went to give her a hand. I caressed her back as she vomited uh.. She vomited her own saliva. Haven't she eaten something before we left the cafe? Should I let her eat something?

I went back at the car to look for something that can help her stop from throwing up. I saw a bottled water and a few candies from Jungha's bagpack. I took some of it and made Haneul eat it.

"Thanks," she said as we went back from the car.

The girls asked Haneul as soon as we went inside. Even Jungha looked so worried, so I asked her, "Are you sure you're going with us?"

"I told you I'm fine, I just felt kinda dizzy because we've been traveling for an hour.." she said as the rest of us looked at each other.

"But we had just left the cafe for fifteen minutes, what are you talking about?" Jaemin asked as Ae sook tried to hold her laugh.

"I think she lost herself when she threw up a while ago," Ae sook joked that made everyone inside laugh.

"I think we need to go back at the cafe, you need to rest, Lee Haneul," I said, turning back the steering wheel.

"No, you listen to me, Jeon Jungkook. I'm coming with you," she said, holding my hand and looked forward as if she want me to continue my driving.

I had no choice so I started to drive back to the beach. Jungha wasn't talking too much that made me think that he was asleep, the two girls were still obvious so they haven't said anything too. Haneul was sick; even how hard she denied it, she's sick, so the silence kept on bothering me. I connected my phone to the car and played some of nice musics from my playlist.

Gieokhae bokdoeseo tteodeulda gachi honnadeon uri dul,

beolseomyeonseodo wae geurido jeulgeowonneunji arasseo~

That song suddenly played, I had no idea how that song came up from my playlist. It was Goodbye Summer, that was the first song I had sung with her.

Right after those lines, the two of us quickly looked at each other. It was as if it made us go back from our high school years and saw how much we fought because of too much denial of our feelings for each other, then laughed about it because who knew that we're going to fall in love and have a son by that time?

"That song is gold," I said as she smiled.

"That was the time when you had your first fight with Hyungki," she said as I rolled away my eyes.

"Tsk, we've hated each other since then. And it's all because of you," I replied as she giggled.

"How come it was my fault? So, you mean by that time, you already had feelings for me?" she unintentionally asked because I was the one who gave her such idea.

"I don't know.." I said, trying to escape from her intriguing question.

"Aigoo, so cheap.. Tsk," she said as I chuckled and pinched her cheeks.

"When did you learned that word? That's a word for teenagers!" I said and pinched her cheeks harder.

"Aww!!" she screamed while getting off my hands from her face, "How come you know it was for teenagers? It means that you used that word before!"

I was speechless for a second, "Aish.. I really can't win over you when it comes to these.."

She smiled successively and went to look behind to check if the three were fine.

"I think the two girls needed more sleep than I thought," she said, "I bet they're going to do stupid things in front of their ex-es later,"

I smiled with the thought of how fun it would be when we arrive at the location.

•10AM; at the rest house•

Jimin volunteered to organize the place we will be settling down, and it was his grandfather's resthouse. It was so spacious, about five bedrooms, three bathrooms, a very wide living area and kitchen, it also had such a nice spot for the porch and terrace. The view was awesomely great!

As soon as we arrived, the girls were pretty in good condition compare when they were still inside the car. I don't know if they were already in good mood or they were trying their best to look normal. I called out Taehyung and Hoseok to help me get the stuffs because they were pretty many. The girls together with Jungha, were welcomed by Jiseung, and I swear, they were so noisy!! Guess they missed each other that much.

After a while, I was getting the last bag from the trunk when Haneul went out to check if I was okay. I nodded and told her that there's nothing to worry about since I'm perfectly good. But then I noticed that she was stumbling, she can't walk properly that I need to hold her hand.

"You don't feel well, tell me what is happening to you?" I asked as she put her hand on her forehead.

"I don't know.. I was vomiting and getting dizzy yesterday, I thought I only need to take a rest.."

"Don't tell me.. Are you pregnant???" I asked worryingly because I KNOW that nothing happened when I stayed on their cafe last time. I am seriously aware that that thing never happened!

"I'm not, we haven't done it," she answered.

"I know! How about Hyungki?!" I asked and it made me more fucking worried because if they did I'm going to kick Jimin's ass to the point he'll flew out of nowhere!!!

She looked at me slowly, as if something REALLY happened. I was so angry I was about to go inside the rest house and look for Jimin. My eyes were obviously firing as my nose let out steam, but then she grabbed my hand.

"I was joking," she laughed, "You really thought I will do that? With Jung Hyungki?"

I smiled for a while, I knew she wouldn't do that. I should've realized that from the start, tsk. This girl kept on making me feel worried, she's making me want to take revenge. Let's see..

"Don't you ever do that again!!" I shouted and it looked cute to her.

"Aigoo, I need to see Jimin!!" she quickly ran inside the house as if she wasn't dizzy anymore. Now, I'm going to kick Jimin's ass for real.

"Ya! Why do you need to see him?" I shouted but she ignored it.

I went inside the house but that girl was so fast she was already upstairs. I decided to let her see Jimin since I thought he might be lonely right now. Besides, the two of them were good friends and he had his girlfriend already.

I went to the kitchen and saw Jaemin and Sooyeon preparing the lunch. I helped them put away the other stuffs they don't need to lessen the 'messiness' of their workplace. Taehyung went to help too (but it was obvious he's keeping an eye on me).

"Sooyeon-ah, you look prettier!!!" I said but I was actually trying to tease him.

He quickly gave me a glare but then Sooyeon faced me while touching her face, she looked shy, "Thank you," she said as Jaemin smirked at Taehyung.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" she joked as I laughed since Taehyung got pissed off.

"Tsk, mind your own girlfriend," he whispered that made me laugh more.

I shut my mouth for a few minutes because he might explode then will give me an unexpected blow. Taehyung is seriously scary and cute. So, my advice, stay away from him.

Hoseok then noticed that we were getting really busy in the kitchen. He winked at me that made me confused, why in the world is he winking? Is he happy because we were working hard and he's having fun effortlessly?

"Nobody told me that Hoseok is taking drugs," I whispered at Taehyung as he looked at me suspiciously.

"What do you mean?" he asked, interested to know the reason. (I'm laughing my ass off ㅋㅋ)

"He just winked at me," I answered as his eyes grew bigger.

"He did?!" what the hell man, is he really shocked or he's just being sarcastic?

I wore a blank face but he still didn't get my point. He was still shocked. Ahh.. I shouldn't have told him.

After a few minutes, I heard Hoseok calling the two of us. I wanted to pretend I haven't heard it but I saw Namjoon on his way to the kitchen. So, I quickly grabbed the shocked Taehyung and told the girls we gotta go.

"You're a damn genius!!!" I said as I high-fived Hoseok.

"Wait, I'm confused. You just told me he was taking drugs, I didn't know that drugs can make you smarter?" Taehyung asked as I laughed harder than I expected.

"Idiot," I said to myself. "I was joking a while ago," I said and patted his back. It seemed that some things weren't still clear for Taehyung so Hoseok decided to explain it for him.

"I winked at Jungkook because I have a plan for Jaemin and Namjoon. I told him that there were freshly baked cinnamon buns at the kitchen, fortunately, he was hungry so he rushed inside after I told him about it," Taehyung finally got the point.

"Sooyeon would definitely ask Namjoon to help Jaemin because she was smart unlike you," Hoseok then pointed at the pity Taehyung, "And then, let's all hope thay the two of them will finally get back together~"

"Woah, I suggest you shouldn't stop taking drugs! You're turning into a genius," Taehyung said as Hoseok chuckled and messed Tae's hair.

The three of us decided to take a walk besidr the beach and enjoy the view. The sun was up and the breeze hugged us, the small waves made such music; such relaxing melody. We sat on the white sand and didn't talk for a while.

I wonder what was Jungha doing right now, he's probably sleeping or playing with Haneul.

"Where is Jimin? He might be alone right now, tell him to come over!" Taehyung suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Ah, he's not. I saw him with Haneul, they're having a good time," Hoseok answered as I quickly stood up.

"They what?! Where are they?"

"I saw them at the second bedroom; left wing."

"Bedroom???"

"Yes.. Oh my god, Jungkook! You better hurry!"

"Why?!"

"I heard Haneul screaming a while ago!"

"What?!"

I rushed inside the house and went upstairs running. I swooshed towards the second room and opened it but then..

"Aaaaaah!!!" Haneul shrieked as I quickly closed the door, catching my breath, trying to recall what I just saw.

I leaned against the door and slapped myself, gaah~ How can you be so stupid, Jungkook? I just saw Haneul, changing her clothes. I saw her wearing only her underwear. I'm doomed!!! I was busy taking that off from my mind when I suddenly saw Jimin on the other room.

"You looked troubled, what happened?" he asked while taking a bite on the chips he was eating.

"This is all your fault!" I shouted while burying my face onto my palms.

"Why the heck is it my fault again?" he chukcled.

"Aish!!" I said, attempting to punch him.

I heard the door creek, and it was a sign that I should totally run and hide because,

"Jeon Jungkook, you idiot!!!"

Oh shit.
------------------------

Hi readers!!

as what I've said, I will be updating today. I hope you loved today's update even though it was kind of short. ㅠㅠ thank you for the nice feedbacks! I really wanted to say thank you to all of you because you're the reason why I'm getting inspired to update every week ♡

Also, thank you because some of you even checked my twitter and ig and now we all became friends ㅠㅠ♡ thank you so much!! And for those who had some requests for me that I haven't granted, I'm really sorry ㅠㅠ

Anyway, I hope you will support my Jimin fanfic too! Currently, chapter 1 was published and I'm finding the right time to update the next chapter hehe. Thank you so much!!

I have nothing else to say, so I hope you loved today's update!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

xoxo,
Starish10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298 60 35
I was lost in the darkness. The darkness which was killing me from inside but then they healed me . Made me realize that I am worth living that I can...
4.9K 246 18
What will Yoongi do when he swore not to fall in love.... ...not long before Y/n came along..... He thought his mind could protect his heart.... It w...
766 61 30
"If only our 21 Assignments was real....but will I still fall in love with you?! Or just let go..." My very first book :->> Hope you Enjoy!!
51.2K 590 22
Random but still this is my first time I'm sorry if its horrible.