Fucking Out of Spite

By PRINCERAYROC

Whenever you think you've got it bad, there's always someone else who's got it worse. Your problems are not... More

[1] Bringing Work Home!
[2] Porno In My Living Room!
[4] One Thing At A Time!

[3] Thinking Out Loud!!

8 0 0
By PRINCERAYROC

Jacob left for work hours ago, which left Carter alone in the house. He took the morning off from work, and decided to lounge around the house and catch up on some sleep. Lately he's been feeling exhausted. Having sex with multiple people, male or female, each day was tiresome. Before Carter even met Jacob, he'd been thinking about dropping from his contract anyway. Ryan gave him the privilege to make any decision he thought was best for him, knowing that some day soon, he wouldn't stay up and running for long.

But this was a new experience for Carter, he not only earned tons of money getting recorded for having sex, but the title: porn star, was stuck with him for life so why abandon it. He knew Jacob hated what he did, hate sugar coating what he knew he really felt, but if it weren't for him getting signed back when he was a sophomore in college, he probably would've never met Jacob to begin with.

C.a.

I walked down the hallway, gliding in my socks amungst the freshly polished wooden floors. The house was very quiet without the crew or Jacob here to keep me company. And since it wasn't the holidays, I didn't have any family close by.

"Movie?" I questioned, talking to myself.

Right when I started pulling myself to the first floor staircase, my phone  buzzed three times in my robe pocket. Opening up the notifications, I had a message from Ryan, and two twitter notifications.

Ry: I advise you as your manager to not respond back, Carter.

Respond back to what?

I clicked open the twitter notif.'s and saw I was tagged in a tweet from some nobody, and a co-worker I used to work with on a few occasions.

BlacqueRevenge @spencer moore

@C'rowdy
When bitch ass nigga's think Pornography is real acting...

Http://www.instagram.com/%54#blacque_revenge*105

I clicked the link, to the website. Looking at the image, which was sent an hour ago, I saw a photoshopped picture of my head on a scruffy ass dog, giving his all to the yorkie underneath him. The dog that was supposed to play me held his hands in a model type position, ramming in and out of her.

Petty shit like this happens to me almost everyday. Since I've gotten used to it, I usually ignore this. And honestly, that joke was ass.

Opening the other tweet tagged with me, it was the same picture, but made to confront the guy about how childish he was acting.

Crazymami @Falicia Jordan

@C'rowdy @BlacqueRevenge
Babe, now I see what'chu meant about nagging arrogant assess who stay talking shit threw twitter. Damn if you worried about him that much, I suggest you watch more of his videos since you're familiar with his work. Matter of fact our work, we've done a couple of em together. Watch both our asses jiggle.

I laughed rereading Falicia's comment. She's the only person I've ever worked with who has any close connections with me. When I first started this, she was the one who helped get through the struggle of not wussing out on camera. I'd call her the pro in pornography, but I think I stole the title, just saying. We've made probably more than thirteen videos together.

To Ry: It's good, I'll let Cia handle that one. She seems like she's been waiting for this shit. Lls

Powering off my screen, I continued walking back downstairs, into the kitchen to fix myself something to eat. Rosa, our cook, only comes in the evenings when I don't take Jacob out to eat, but I pay her more than I allow her to do. She insists on working her earnings pay; I just don't feel comfortable making her work so hard. She's a late middle aged woman with a family of her own and no husband to help, it's the least I could do. Since I'm using this time to relax, I pulled out a bowl, spoon, lactate milk, and some honey nut cheerios, making myself a bowl of cereal and burrowing my body in the couch.

My phone buzzed, on the coffee table.

Ry:Good. I'll call you after I leave this meeting. It's something big!

J.a.

Mr.August had hand picked a group of people, of course one being me, and sent us downstairs into the fabric department. We each were in charge of two pieces of furniture. Since I was some what forced to do this project, he let me pick the items I wanted to work one. I chose one of the love couches and I had a great Idea for a bookshelf, so I chose that one as well. The job we're working on is for a very wealthy woman in London who wants a bunch of very old fashioned elegant pieces. I'm used to modern day style, but researching up a few stlyes made my mind boggle with ideas.

"Hey um Jacob, can you come over and help me please?" Chresanto groaned, holding his finger pursed on his lips.

I placed a roll of floral fabric down on a table, walking over to his aid. When he took his finger off of his teeth, blood oozed down into his palm. Looking at the bloody mess, I saw the material which could have cut him. It was a hand patterned sheet of sharp spikes.

He put his finger back between his lips, and I pulled him away to the large bathroom out in the hall. The smell of cleaning supplies struck up my nose, I placed his hand in the sink, running some cold water. While he was rinsing it off, I opened the first aid kit on the wall, taking out some peroxide and a bandage.

The door burst open and Rena, one of the ones helping work on the project, rushed in.

"Are you guys alright, we saw blood?" She looked around frantically.

"Yeah, he just cut his finger," I said rolling my eyes at a childish Chresanto. "We'll be out in a minute. Can you just call someone to clean it up?"

"Sure, "she nodded.

The door clicked closed, right when I finished wrapping the bandaid around his finger. I looked up from his hand, and saw Chresanto staring at me. Shit, he's doing it again. And there's no father this time to make me leave his gaze.

"Thanks, "he smiled, slowly pulling his hand out of mine.

The reality of me seeing that no one else was in the bathroom, caused me to remember that I can't be alone with him. Like I said before, he has a bad reputation of having quite an effect on people. I pulled my hand up towards my hair, ruffling my curls in between my fingers.

It's a small habit.

"It's cool. Let's, um, go back to the room. We shouldn't waste time." I turned to the door opening it for him to walk out ahead of me.

"Believe me, I would never waste time when your involved. " He smirked, and than walked out of the door, making sure to brush against my arm. Today we weren't wearing hot expensive suits, so feeling his skin touch mine caused my skin to grow goose bumps.

Note to self: Chresanto + Alone = Never should happen!

.....

"Looking great so far everyone, keep up the amazing work. Victoria needs this stuff by the beginning of next month." Mr.August applauded us. "And I need my wife off my ass about this."

Everyone chuckled, except for Chresanto, who I saw intensively glancing at me. He was working in the station right in front of mine, facing me. I admit, he is very attractive, but I won't risk my marriage by being involved with him. All he is, is trouble waiting to happen. I rolled my eyes at him, continuing my work.

"Jacob!" A strong voiced called for me.

I looked up and saw Mr.August motioning for me to come over. I placed my work down, walking over. Chresanto watched me walking away, but when he was no longer in my sight, I still felt his gaze.

"Yes, sir?"

"I need you to stay later today, there's something I need you to work on."

"But sir, I've stayed late all last week. Isn't there someone else?"

"I asked him who he wanted to help him, and he chose you specifically  Jacob. I thought this would be a great opportunity for you also." He smoothed his short-haired bread. "Go home now, and come back later on tonight." He walked away to the elevator, pressing for the top floor.

I walked away a little pissed off. I was really just in the mood to lay on the couch with Carter, and watch my favorite movie Get Hard.

Collecting my belongings off of my desk and chair, I saw Chresanto smirking like always.

"What's so amusing?" I grumbled softly.

"Your cute when your mad." He smiled, showing those memorizing teeth of his.

I blushed a little, still gathering my things.

"Bring that attitude when you come back tonight. I'll need a little amusing when you know what my dad has us doing. "

I scrunched my eyebrows, " Us?" Chresanto's the he. "What would that be?"

He didn't respond, he just looked away and continued drawing out designs with his arrogant ass.

C.a.

"Hello," I spoke over the phone. It was Ryan calling from out of his meeting.

"Start shaving and packing, we've got the biggest opportunity on our hands right now and in so little time." It sounds like he was rushing somewhere.

"Ry, what are you talking about? What do you mean packing?" I had fallen asleep on the couch, so I was a little groggy.

"Melissa Saunders wants to do a live, exclusive video just with you! No big camera's, no fake set, no vibrators, nothing! You've got to take this ,C." He hyped through the phone, echoes clicked in the background. "In order to do this, she wants you in L.A by tomorrow morning. I've already contacted Jerry, and told him-"

"Wait, what makes you think I'm doing this? Melissa Saunders is a homophobic bitch who just so happens to want to shoot with the biggest gay porn star in the U.S., as of today." I scoffed, sitting up.

"You're doing this, Carter. I'm not going to let you blow something that could be big for the both of us." He groaned. "Pack your shit, I'm coming to get you."

The line disconnected and I was left rushed to decide.

Short, I know, buttttttt...

When you think about it, the letter f is sexy asf. Lol

Sooooo:

•What do you think of Chresanto?

°What's up with Jacob staying late for work?

•Do you think Carter should take the opportunity?

Schools starting soon for me..wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
92.2K 4.8K 51
Based on my favourite jodi anidita ...❤️❤️
99.3K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."