Being a Rockstar Sucks

By RedPandaKat

Jace is the lead singer to Silver Snakebites and he hates it. He used to love it, until girls began loving th... More

Being a Rockstar Sucks 1
Being a Rockstar Sucks 2
Being a Rockstar Sucks 3
Being a Rockstar Sucks 4
Being a Rockstar Sucks 5
Being a Rockstar Sucks 6
Being a Rockstar Sucks 7
Being a Rockstar Sucks 8
Being a Rockstar Sucks 9
Being a Rockstar Sucks 10
Being a Rockstar Sucks 11
Being a Rockstar Sucks 12
Being a Rockstar Sucks 13
Being a Rockstar Sucks 14
Being a Rockstar Sucks 15
Being a Rockstar Sucks 16
Being a Rockstar Sucks 17
Being a Rockstar Sucks 18
Being a Rockstar Sucks 19
Being a Rockstar Sucks 20
Being a Rockstar Sucks 21
Being a Rockstar Sucks 22
Being a Rockstar Sucks 23
Being a Rockstar Sucks 24
Being a Rockstar Sucks 25
Being a Rockstar Sucks 26
Being a Rockstar Sucks 27
Being a Rockstar Sucks 28
Being a Rockstar Sucks 29
Being a Rockstar Sucks 30
Bonus Chapter 1~Elliot Meets Jace
Being a Rockstar Sucks 31
Being a Rockstar Sucks 32
Being a Rockstar Sucks 33
Being a Rockstar Sucks 34
Being a Rockstar Sucks 35
Being a Rockstar Sucks 36
Being a Rockstar Sucks 37
Being a Rockstar Sucks 39
Being a Rockstar Sucks 40
Being a Rockstar Sucks 41
Being a Rockstar Sucks 42
Being a Rockstar Sucks 43
Being a Rockstar Sucks 44
Being a Rockstar Sucks 45
Being a Rockstar Sucks 46
Being a Rockstar Sucks 47
Being a Rockstar Sucks~Final~
Author's note: Sequel info

Being a Rockstar Sucks 38

46.6K 517 125
By RedPandaKat

Thank you for waiting, you guys are...awesomazing (awesome & amazing put together)

this is dedicated to xXbrightxXxeyesXx for helping me write Memories

the next to chap will be dedicated to sayonara7 for helping me write Ignorance is Blissful. That song will be in the next chap :)

Cover #2 by Summer_Fever is on the side

now for the chapter! *

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

zzzChapter 38zzz

---Serenity's Pov---

"Do you know what today is Serenity?" Rick asked with gravity , his hands grasping my shoulders.

"Um...Thursday? Possibly Friday?" I responded with uncertainty; he blew up like a ballooon before he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, his face deflating.

"Not the day, I swear both of my singers are idiots." He said rolling his eyes." Serenity, today is..."He trailed off waiting for me to fill in.

"Oh, it's June 22-" He inflated again and I waved my hands frantically, poking his cheeks to deflate them." I'm just kidding! It's the day of my first gig and the day my parents will be here to see me perform!" I shouted, watching in satisfaction as his cheeks deflated and he calmed down.

"Good, your a little smarter than Jace." He patted my head proudly and I smiled brightly.

"Almost everybody is." I responsed with a teasing smile and he laughed; oh I just wish Jace was here and his face would have been priceless. However, he went off somewhere; I have no idea where. He just said he was going to a place not from here, but he will bring a piece of it here. That has to be the crappiest riddle ever and if he thinks I'm going to try to solve that, he is truly an utter idiot. I huffed and Rick smiled, before saying he was going to call Freckles to see how things were going at the Ace of Spades.

I walked back to the practice room and Liz jumped me, literally. My head and back met with the black rug with a smack." Oh my god Serenity! Can you believe it? We're going to perform! This is our big chance Ren!" She screeched in my ear and I pried her off.

"No, I think I might be in shock...you know after a crazy chick knocks me to the floor." I retorted playfully and she quickly got off.

"Sorry, I'm just excited." She responded with a grin; Sky and Zelliot watched with amusement. Zelliot was coated with make up and wearing fake facial hair. We decided that we wanted to be known by our talent and not our connections- as in my dad, Silver Snakebites and Zelliot.

"I can tell." I laughed; I went to Zelliot and ripped off the fake mustache for the fifth time today. It was just so much fun. There was a nasty snap as the mustache came off and a kitty hiss from Zelliot that just made me crack up. He glared at me and tried to soothe his now red, painful upper lip.

"Your pure evil!" He yelled and gently, with a cautious eye on me, he put the mustache on. I laughed and he hissed warningly. What a chick.

"Oh Elliot, if it wasn't for your manly looks, I'd think you were a chick." I laughed as he glared more fiercely. "Aw does the kitty cat want a hug?" I teased, but to my surprise his face brightened and he smirked openly.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind and much more." He said huskily; I rolled my eyes and hit his chest.

"Pervert!" I shouted and he laughed. I walked to Sky next; he was my favorite. Always was on my side and completely chill. Not annoying at all. I still don't know how I was attracted to Jace's obnoxious self.

"Hey Serenity." He greeted and I smiled, before looking intensely into his eyes and putting on a manly voice, which I'm sure was dead creepy.

"Are you ready for this Sky?! Are you ready?!" I shouted referring to the gig and his lips twitched, trying not to laugh.

"I believe I am." He responded with a chuckle.

"Are you sure?! Are you effin' sure?!" I shouted again, I could hear everybody laughing now. I really

shouldn't be allowed to eat cookies; I get too damn hyper.

"Im pretty effin' sure." He responed with a grin and I patted his head proudly.

"Good."

"Im ready too!" Zelliot yelled and I turned around to see him cracking a beer open. I stomped over there, snatched the beer from his hands and smacked his head.

"Idiot! We can't have a drunk bassist." I scolded; he pouted.

"Aw, just one sip." He pleaded, I turned the beer and dumped the beer on him.

"There I gave you more than a sip." I smirked and he scowled.

"Aw, now I have to do my make up again!" he whined.

"There you go, with the girly remarks again." I tsked and he winked, before getting up to take a shower and get ready again. It was so much fun to bother him.

~•~

After Zelliot got out of the shower, we went back to practicing. But we only practiced each song once, to not waste all our energy. After that we lazed around, eating, watching TV and messing with Zelliot. Even Liz and Sky admitted that bothering Zelliot was just utter fun.

We all then got dressed in black and red. I had a red v-neck, with a black leather jacket and skirt, black spider leggings (not the hooker kind, nor nerdy kind) red converse, black eyeliner and eye shadow and red lips. Liz was dressed similarily, but she chose red heels and I warned her, I'd laugh if she fell and then help her. Zelliot had a black shirt, with crimson skinny jeans, a black chain on the belt loop and black converse. Sky had a black shirt with red tie, black skinny jeans with a red chain on the belt loop and red converse. Overall, I'd say we looked pretty badass.

A little while later Usui and Blake arrived; Usui and Liz went off somewhere to be all lovey dovey, while

Blake and Sky began talking about boring stuff. So in conclusion, I was bored and that let my nerves come in.

What if I messed up? What if we did awful? What if my dad found out about Jace or just didn't let us stay? What if I fell off the stage? What if ducks were cannibal?

I was in the middle of this annoying and hysterical rant, when a familiar idiot blonde burst threw the door. His gorgeous gray eyes scanned the room, before landing on me. He walked to me and steered me out of the room while holding my hand. I looked at him in confusion and he smiled brightly.

"Well you look hot Serenity." He winked and I rolled my eyes." Nervous?" He asked.

"A little." I admitted and he pulled me to his chest.

"Well don't be. I even got you a good luck charm." He declared and I pulled away from him to look at him in confusion.

"What?" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a rectangular black box. He snapped it open and I actually gasped. I was never one to care for jewelery or be moved about a guy giving me jewelery. But with Jace, everything was different, better. A beautiful silver necklace sparkled in the box; it was a three chain necklace and my name, 'Serenity' was in the middle of the necklace with silver letters, surround by

diamond music notes.

"Do you like it?" Jace asked somewhat hesitantly, a worried frown on his face and I looked at him in shock.

"Are you kidding me? It's amazing!" I exclaimed with a bright smile; his eyes lit up and he smiled radiantly,

the hesitant, shy side vanished instantly.

"I knew you would." He said smugly and I laughed before rolling my eyes.

"Sure you did. I also have to say your riddle sucked, but it somewhat makes sense now." He chuckled and I looked at the necklace again, biting my lip. It looked so expensive, too expensive.

Jace seemed to see my hesitance" Im not taking it back, hell it has your name on it, literally." He said stubbornly and I smiled thankfully." Here I'll put it on." He said, signaling for me to turn around; I did and put my hair to the side. He turned me around and smiled happily, his eyes twinkling." Beautiful." He announced.

I went on my tip toes and kissed him passionately; Jace was a huge idiot, but he was my idiot and I don't care how corny that sounded. He kissed me back just as passionately. One of his hands was at my back, gently pushing me closer to him, while the other was tangled in my hair. Jace, was honestly the best guy ever. He was just perect. He nibbled on my bottom lip and deepened the kiss. After a while, I pulled away to breath and he gave me a dreamy smile.

"That was completely worth buying you a necklace." He said and I laughed.

"Thanks Jace." I said, hugging him and he shook his head.

"Thanks for trying so hard to stay."I smiled, wanting to stay here forever. He kissed me again quickly.

"There you are!" Rick said, running to us; I scowled. He just ruined a moment; he jogged to us, huffing." C'mon, we gotta go! The gig is in an hour." He declared and began steering us outside. Jace held on to my hand tightly, sending it a comforting squeeze.

"Im going, I'm going." I rolled my eyes at his rush.

"Your equipment is already over there, Freckles will drive you there." He said, shoving me into a black Mustang coupe. I looked up in confusion, when I noticed Jace wasn't getting in.

"Ill see you there, we'll be in a V.I.P room." Jace said, reminding me on how they had to be secrete. I tried to hide my disappointment and just sucked it up.

"Okie dokie." I replied and he smiled, bending down to give me a goodbye kiss. The door shut and he waved, watching as the car left. I turned to see Freckles, Liz, Sky and Zelliot looking all excited. Well Liz looked nervous like me.

My phone beeped and I took it out to see a text from my dad.

'Your mom and I are here. Do your best.'

I took a deep breath, my nerves were a frenzy. I just hoped everything went well. My heart was beating radically; I literally felt like I had butterfiles in my stomach, but the damn things were cannibals as they bit my insides. I took another breath, trying my best to calm down.

"We can do this." I said to myself.

Sky turned to me and asked with a tinge of humor," Are you ready for this?"

"Hell yes." I replied; Im not gonna let cannibal butterfiles stop me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So this was like the building chapter, you know it just builds the suspense up for the next chap.

Am I making sense?

Anyway hope you liked it. I worked hard in this chap.

Was it sweet and funny enough?

Please comment~fan~vote *

I'm uploading my vampire story next!

~Redzebra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 11.9K 29
"Jace Jenson. He's the school bad boy, the type of person who can make your life a living hell if you just so much as look at him wrong. And he just...
4.6K 88 20
This is a really crappy gay love story! I didn't know what to put for the title so just deal with what I got. Anyways... Join Jace and his childhood...
79.4K 4.6K 41
Meet Justin Drew Bieber or mainly known as Mute. He's the school's biggest loser and nerd that has very little to say. He constantly gets made fun of...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...