JINXS(fanfiction)

By MadisonJ2000

After Erica's parents go through a divorce all hope is gone. Only one solution: JINXS but when Erica wins On... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 8

23 1 2
By MadisonJ2000

*ZAYNS POV*

Erica, Erica, Erica, my body was eager to call out to her. To touch her, feel her. Everything about her was all I'd ever dreamed of. You know when interviewers always say we dream of our fans? It's true. I dreamed of something Indescribable, something you can't describe. But, one thing I cannot describe the most is love. Something in love is magical they say. I want to feel that. So, that's when I decided I was going to be her hero, her protector, her everything.

"Let her go!" I yelled holding the gun out in font of me in both hands. I had found one in the security's office on the floor next to me. I had never held a gun before in my life. Never had I planned or even thought about hold one.

I wasn't going to shoot the men unless they didn't cooperate. A gun is heavier and more dangerous than I had ever expected it to be. I saw Erica's blond hair struggling against the men. They turned around shocked and dropped Erica's limp body to the ground. I let out a gasp shaking uncontrollably. How could I have let this happen?

Still holding the gun in my hands I ran over to Erica examining her all over. Was she asleep? No! No, no, no!!! SHE CAN'T DIE! I felt the tears burning in my eyes as they started to stream down my face. I turned back to the men and what seemed to be that creepy hotel manager.

"WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed clenching my teeth. I got up off the ground and pointed the gun strait at the manager. I barely noticed the small boy shivering beside me, it must have been Kevin.

"Answer me or I swear I'll blow your head off!" I threatened. The men took a few steps back with strange guilty looks on their faces. Finally, one of them spoke up.

"She's in a deep sleep from the shots I put in her."

"WHAT?! What the bloody ketchup does that mean?!" Then, I could understand. I took a deep sigh and shook my head while wiping the tears from my eyes. If she was gone I would no longer be the same old Zayn Malik, I would be empty.

My heart was pounding and the tears stained my face but I didn't care. I slid across the floor to Erica's body and scooped her up carefully in my arms running my fingers through her beautiful hair.

"Erica, baby please come back. Wake up." I said softly in her ear. I sat up and traced my fingers from her forehead to her cheeks, to her chin, and then to her lips. My hole world froze and I was completely unaware when one of the men came up behind me and stabbed a needle into my neck.

And all I could see was complete darkness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WOO! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS LIKE THE SHORTEST CHAPTER YET. BUT TRUST ME THERE'S MORE TO COME :)

OH AND I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO A WONDERFUL WRITER (Mrs_Styles111) SHE IS TRULY AMAZING AND YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT HER NEWEST BOOKS (My Superman{Louis} & He's my Batman) WELL KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BYE XD

Continue Reading