Chapter 15

*ERICAS POV*

I woke up to the sound of a shower running. Who could be in the shower at- I look at the clock. Four in the morning! It's probably Emily. She wakes up so early it's ridiculous!

It's pitch black in this master guest room and I can barely see a thing. I remove the covers from my self and slump out of bed. My stomach growls like a baby dinosaur and I realize I'm beyond starving!

"OMG I NEED FOOD!" I scream walking over to where I thought the door was. Yes! It was thankfully a door. I turned the knob and slipped out into the hallway. I shivered as I then remembered I was only in a tank top and Sophie shorts. My eyes adjusted a tad as a dim light appeared coming from the humongous kitchen.

"Yeah buddy!" I cheered myself on scurrying down the stairs. Once on the main floor I walked over to the refrigerator, my feet padded across the wooden surface. Opening the refrigerator door, which was huge also by the way, I found hundreds of the most amazing food items!!! Like grapes, strawberries, kiwi's, cheese, ice cream, left over spaghetti, lots of yummy pastries, and what seemed to be a bag full of cold bacon.

"AHH BACON!" I grabbed the bag and slid down to the floor in relief. Opening the ceil I pulled out a strip chewing on it while savoring the flavor, I closed my eyes.

"Ummm..." I swallowed when I herd a voice.

"Erica! What are you doing?" I looked into the distance to see Zayn with basket ball shorts on, no shirt.

"Huh?" My eyes grew wide with nervousness as I choked down the last piece of gods gift to humans. Putting down the bag I looked him in the eye.

"Want some bacon?" I smiled. My stomach filled up with butterfly's. This had never happened with my previous boyfriends back in 9th and 10th grade. Zayn chuckled while walking over and sitting next to me. His presents next to me made me shake all over. It was like the first time he saw me outside on the curb. I shook all over and rambled like an idiot from nervousness.

"Yes." He extended a hand in my direction. I gave him a piece as he moved closer to my side. Closer, closer, closer, now he was right next to me. His bare arm touched mine causing me to calm down and stop shaking. Of course it's Zayn Malik! Popster from England, has millions of girls that are obsessed with him, makes big bucks. I know a lot of girls would be nervous around him and heck I am all the time! But, he is after all just a regular guy. So why am I so nervous?

Zayn Malik was truly the best thing that ever happened to me. Could it be love? Love takes time... How much time? I'm thinking so hard that I don't even notice when Zayn nudges my shoulder. I shake out my train of thought.

"What are you thinking love?"

"Thinking? Um, I honestly don't know. I've just been so confused this week."

"Erica I want to get to know you." Zayn cups a large hand under my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye. His brown eyes sparkle and I can tell that he is completely honest by what he said.

"Me too." I smile. Zayn lets go of my chin and smiles the most cute smile in the world! It makes my heart melt as I listen to Zayn talk about his interview he had a couple of hours ago. I give my full on attention some times taking quick glances at his abs. Gosh he's hot!

"Tell me about you." He stares into my eyes. I bite my lower lip nervously staring back into his gorgeous eyes.

"Oh yeah, well to tell the truth I wasn't born in England. I was actually born in Oklahoma but when my parents divorced my mom moved in with my stepdad over here. Trust me, I wasn't at all thrilled to leave my friends behind. Plus, I've missed my dad so much that some times I have dreams that we move back to Oklahoma and live there. We haven't seen my dad in six months and I just miss him so much, and to see the fact that Kevin is young and has been through the process of being kidnaped and practically strangled at age five breaks me! My mom doesn't care much for Kevin since she met my stepdad. And obviously she doesn't care for me either. I bet if Louis and Liam put up those posters and I was on the news, they wouldn't care, they would be happy to get us out of their lives." I started to tear up at the thought of my father.

"Erica." Zayns eyes filled with sympathy. He pulled me into his arms making me instantly feel better. I tried to hold back the tears as hard as I could but when Zayn said its ok, I broke. I buried my head into his neck as tears fell freely down my face.

"Erica?" Zayn cooed lifting my head up so I could look him in the eyes, I kept my eyes shut. I was already embarrassed enough that I cried I front of him. Now I had to look him in the face with shame.

"Erica, your so beautiful when you cry. I want to be here for you when you feel down, I want to be in your life.Open your eyes love, because I want to tell you something." My heart raced as I slowly opened my eyes to see that my face was inches from his.

"I think I'm in love with you." My hands surprised me as I grabbed his neck and crashed my lips to his. He loves me... HE LOVES ME!!!! I realized screaming inside. I could feel Zayns arms snake around my waist as he pressed me closer to him. My heart beat grows faster by the minute and I hope he doesn't notice.

Once the kiss is over we gasp for air. In between gasps I whisper in his ear, "Me too." I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*ZAYNS POV*

Truly, madly, deeply I am. Foolishly completely falling In love with Erica. The way her bright green eyes light up when she walks into the room, the way she looks beautiful when she cries, her pretty blond beach waves, the way she bites her lower lip and shivers when she's nervous, when she shows me she loves me back, when she rambles, and accidentally calls me babe or hot.

This was a love better then the past ones. It was like I wasn't actually seeing into the future with Erica. With Perrie I always thought about what was going to happen next and could predict everything that was going to happen but, with Erica every moment was more thrilling than the last!

Trust me, I was so nervous when I told her I thought I was in love with her. But, I totally knew that we had an unspoken connection from all the other past relationships. My heart beats at the sound of her voice. If this isn't love, then what is?

Still standing there holding her in my arms, I see her sleepy head fall onto my chest.

"Are you tired love?" I can feel her nod. I laugh lightly as I pick her up bridal style. I can see her smile as I carry her up the stairs.

"Babe your light as a feather." She laughs at my comment. Wow her laugh is amazing! Once I reached the top of the stair case, I slowly open the door entering the dark room. Lying her softly on the bed, I pull the covers over her. Bending down to her eye level I plant a kiss on her forehead. Walking back out of the room I stop at the door way.

"Goodnight love." I say shutting the door behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*PERRIES POV*

"You idiots!" I scream into the phone. I start to loose my temper kicking at the grass beneath my feet.

"Perrie we want them too. Just bail us out!"

"No! I'll do it myself!" I hang up shoving my phone into my back pocket. I've wasted enough time trying to catch them. I need to think of something more threatening, Intimidating, heart breaking...

After I threw that brick into the house they seem to have let it go, or Zayn is. What's distracting him from coming after me? I peer through the window to see Zayn and Erica kissing.

"AHHHH!!!!" I scream kicking a small shrub. I take out my spray paint can and drawl my little message. Next, I whip out my phone snapping a picture.

"Nice thinking." I grin to myself.

"Zayn will never see this chick again....."

~~~~~~~~~~~

CREEPY MUCH? HA WELL, I WANT Y'ALL TO KNOW THAT I ACTUALLY LOVE PERRIE AND I JUST BOUGHT HER ALBUM DNA LAST NIGHT. IT'S AMAZAYN!! SO, YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT.

ALSO, THANKS FOR THE 175 READS! YOUR AWESOME GUYS :D LOVE YHA TO DEATH BYEEE <3