Chapter 17

*HARRYS POV*

After Niall made me eat three hot dogs and a funnel cake I was ready to ride some of the rides, especially with Emily.

"OMGEE HARRY STYLES!!!" Literally sixty screaming girls came running towards me. I should have came more prepared...

"PAULL!!"I yelled behind me for help. I could see Paul run as fast as lightning to the rescue.

"Woah! Ok everyone, if One Direction sings a song can you all go back to the carnival?" He asks. The crowd grows bigger the second as Liam, Zayn, Louis, Emily, Erica, and Kevin come walking out of the snack tent. I could see their eyes grow wide as the fans scream at the top of their lungs.

"Harry, Niall, what's going on here?"Liam asks worried.

"They want us to sing."I shrug my shoulders.

"Ok, now what song do you want us to sing?" Liam shouts, everyone grows silent to focus their attention on him. Wow, he really knows how to grab their attention...

"LITTLE THINGS! SUMMER LOVE! KISS YOU!"People start to shout out at once.

"How about Summer Love?"Niall speaks up. We all nod in his direction.

"One, two, three."Niall queued.

"Can't believe your packing your bags. Trying so hard not to cry. Had the best time, now it's the worst time. But we have to say goodbye." Zayn's voice sang. It was my solo next, so I took a deep breath and looked for Emily. Once I found her it was like all my nervousness disappeared and I wasn't jittery anymore.

"Don't promise that your gonna write, don't promise that youll call. Just promise that you won't forget we had it allll." I stared strait at her meaning everything I said.

"Cuz you were mine for the summer, now we know its nearly over. It feels like snow in September, but I always will remember. You were myyyyy summer looovvveee." I wanted Emily to know that every word that left my mouth was for her. She was my summer love.

-------------------

*EMILYS POV*

Harry Styles is staring strait at me! Its like he's trying to tell me a secret message or something. When the song ends the crowd slowly disappears back to the carnival rides and such even though I bet you half of them will stalk us. I see Harry and the group walking this way towards me so, I try to contain my fan girling to a low setting.

"Nice job monkey butt." I whisper nudging Harry's side. After all they were fantastic, especially without any instruments. I looked slightly to my side over at Harry and find him lightly smiling. You can tell their all truly gifted.

"To the carousel!!!" Louis yells pulling Eleanor by his side. She giggles rolling her eyes as she joins him. Gosh! They are such a cute couple!

"Hey Em's, do you wanna go ride in the bumper cars with me?"Kevin pleads by my side.

"Ummm..." I hesitated looking over at Harry. Kevin pulls at my dress whimpering like a little puppy.

"I'll go with you." I turn my head around to see Liam standing right next to me. That's... Surprising.

"Uh, sure! Why not?" I agree. I want to ask Harry to come with us but I don't want Liam to think that I don't want to hang out with him. Kevin pulls my arm closer to the bumper car station. I take one quick glance back at Harry giving him the (please come) look with the puppy face and everything, but he just mouths (have fun) and shoos me away. Ok, whatever Harry Styles! I grunt in my mind catching up to Liam and Kevin.