The Other Original

Od ysafhilit

What if Klaus had another sister other then Rebekah; She was the youngest of the 2. She idolized Klaus; She w... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapyer 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

2.3K 53 0
Od ysafhilit

A/N: Damon and Rebekah didn't sleep together, just to clear things up. But Damon does know about the plan.

Chapter 12

*Bonnie's POV*

After locking eyes with the original Kol at the bar I realize what this means. I turn around and look at Caroline. She notices what happened.

"Caroline I need to tell you something." I tell her with my teeth gritted.

"What? Bonnie what's wrong?" She asks worried.

"Caroline, Elena came to see me this morning. She and Ester did a spell that links all the originals and together. If one does they all die. Their planning on killing them." I tell her. Fear flashes on Caroline's face.

Klaus and Kol come up beside us. "I think we need to talk in private." Klaus says. After that Kol and Klaus pick us up and vamp speed us back to their mansion.

When they put us down I stagger a bit but Kol catches me. "Are you ok sweetheart?" He asks me.

"Ya I'm fine." I tell him in a clipped tone. I flash him a smile though so he knows I'm not mad at him.

"Bonnie what is going on?" Caroline asks.

"This morning Ester came and visited me and Abby. She wanted to introduce herself because Abby and I helped bring her back. She's channeling our whole ancestor blood line for power. I thought she was being polite, but then Elena called me and told me the plan her and Ester made at the ball. Ester linked all of you together so if one dies you all die." I told them.

"When is this happening?" Klaus asks.

"Tonight. She's going to try to kill you all by the end of the night."

"Is there a way to get her to stop channeling you?" Kol asks.

"I don't know." I tell them seriously.

*Melanie's POV*

Currently I was with Jeremy at his house. We're up in his room. He's showing me some of his music when there's a knock on the door. We go downstairs and there's Elijah talking to Elena.

"Elijah? What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Melanie, why don't you come with us?" He asks.

"Where are you going?"

"Just for a little chat that I think you'd want to be filled in on."

"Uh, ya sure." I look up at Jeremy and see he's just as confused as I am.

Elena and Elijah walk out the door while I turn to Jeremy. "I'll tell you what happens after ok?"

"Ya ok. Just make sure she doesn't do something stupid ok?" He asks.

I chuckle and kiss his cheek walking out the door.

~~~

Elijah took us to the old village as he explains this to Elena. He leads us to where the tunnels are.

"Below us is a cavern that connects to a series of tunnels that kept us safe during a full moon." He tells Elena.

"Mother said there must be a balance." I add.

"I should probably go home." Elena says trying to find a way to leave.

"Then why are you here? It's not in your nature to lie. Yet when I asked you about your meeting with our mother you lied to my face." He tells her.

"That's not true. I told you all your mother wanted was a new start." She tries to pretend.

"I could hear your heart beat. It jumps when you are being dishonest. You lied to me at the ball and you are lying to me now. Tell me the truth."

"I didn't want it to happen. We were told that whatever was in that coffin would help us kill Kalus. I thought that maybe she could help. She'd kill klaus. She's going to kill you all."

"She wants to undo the evil she created." I realize.

Elena looks at Elijah and says "I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do to help."

I'm about to say something to her but Elijah cuts me off, "One thing I've learned with the time on this earth, be careful what you wish for." Elijah then stomps on the floor brings Elena in to tunnels then grabs me and leaves.

*Klaus's POV*

Me and Kol walk back into the bar and see Alaric and Meridith at the bar. I hear what their talking about and go interrupt them "Oh come on now. Let's not go blaming the new family in town just cuz you've got a killer at large. Don't mind us, my brother and I are just here to let off some steam right, Kol?"

"Right." He agrees.

*Bonnie's POV*

Me and Abbie are now going to meet Esther at the old witches site.

"Bennet witches thank you for coming. I can think of no better allies then the women who sent Micheal into his long sleep and the girl who fought Niklaus so bravely." Esther greets us.

"Why exactly did you invite us here?" Abbey asks.

"You are the decedents of the witch Anya, a great mentor of mine and I think it's only fitting I draw from her bloodline." She explains.

"Are you channeling our ancestors?" I ask.

"I draw from the entire Bennet bloodline, living and dead. The connection of great power all though it is somewhat difficult to maintain. Which is why I require you, mother and daughter. The bloodline made manifest. Tonight, my sisters, we shall bring peace to the spirits of nature I've made and for that I thank you." She explains to us.

Now I know how to stop this and save Kol.

*Melanie's POV*

I'm at the Salvator Boarding house with Elijah sitting in a chair facing the door and me standing beside him. Damon is staring at us while we wait for Stefan.

Stefan walks in saying "I couldn't find her."

"Hello Stefan." I say.

"They have Elena." Damon informs his brother.

"She's actually with Rebekah." I tell them.

"As you can imagine my sisters just dying to tear her throat out. So if you want to save Elena's life I need you to help me stop our mother." Elijah smirks at them.

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit but when it comes to killing a thousand year old resurrected witches I'm a little rusty." Damon smirks also.

"Yes unfortunately when killed, our mother doesn't seem to want to stay dead. Now with the spirits of nature on her side." I tell them.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Stefan asks.

"The witches that released our mother-"

I cut Elijah off by adding "Abbey and Bonnie."

"-she's drawing a power from their blood line that needs to be broken." He finishes.

"Broken?" Stefan asks.

"Ya it means..." Damon trails off with the action of slitting his hands with his throat to signify death.

"You want us to kill them." Stefan states. At this I look at Elijah sharply knowing that Bonnie is Kols soulmate.

"Yes, now I'd do it myself but I've absolutely have no idea where they are. Besides seeming mean they'll know my intent. They won't expect to be harmed by the two of you." Elijah gets up from the chair and continues "In any case you have till six minutes after nine."

"Oh how supper specific of you." Damon sarcastically says.

"By nine o seven the moon will be full and our mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my siblings." I explain to them.

"If you do not stop before then Rebekah will kill Elena. So we all have our timeline. I suggest you get started." Elijah finishes and walks towards the door. I look at him sharply, I don't care if Elena gets killed but i know Jeremy will. Elijah walks out the door and I follow him but not before giving the brothers a pleading look.

I follow Elijah outside and call out to him "Elijah."

"Yes Mel?" He asks.

"You can't kill her. She is Jeremy's sister." I tell him.

"They will do what is necessary to keep the girl alive." He tells me.

"They can't kill Bonnie. She's Kol's soulmate, you know that." I tell him harshly.

"They won't kill her either, you know she is too important to Elena for her not to get mad at them." He says.

I sigh and reluctantly know he is right.

*Caroline's POV*

Stefan an Damon tell me what's going on and I'm supposed to distract Klaus. But the key to this is Stefan and Damon not knowing about me and Klaus so instead I'm going to tell him what's happening and keep him safe. I may not know what I feel, but I do know I deserve the time to find out and that means he needs to live. I know I have to choose between him and Tyler soon and right now I'm leaning towards the Klaus side. All logical things point towards him and I think I'm going to tell him that tonight if all goes well.

I walk by him and Kol at the bar. Oh shit Kol's here too. Kalus calls out "Caroline."

I turn and look at him while crossing my arms. "Oh it's you."

"Join us for a drink?" He asks.

I nervously look at both of them and pray they both get the look. "I'd rather die of thirst but thanks." I walk away outside hoping they both follow me.

While crossing the street Kalus calls my name.

I turn around. "Are you serious?" I see Kols not there and panic a bit.

"What's wrong love?" He asks concerned.

"Klaus something bad'd going to happen." I tell him scared.

"What's going to happen love?" He comes closer to me and grans my elbows.

"Esther's doing a spell that's supposed to kill you all tonight and Damon and Stefan told me. Elijah and Melanie went to their home tonight to tell them that they took Elena and how Rebekah has her and if they don't kill Bonnie and Abbey than Elena will die. So instead Damon made a plan to dagger Kol inside and I'm supposed to distract you while they dagger him." I explain really fast because I'm scared he's going to hate me.

"Caroline, love, slow down. Why bother daggering him if I'll still be able to walk around?"

"Because you're linked Klaus. Please don't hate me." I beg.

"Why would I hate you love?" He asks confused.

"Because I went through with this. I didn't just tell you and Kol at the bar."

"Why didn't you just tell Kol an some at the bar?" He asks confused.

Oh shit. Here it goes. I sigh and start explaining "If I told you at the bar, Alaric would have seen and then known there was something going on with me and you." He's about to cut in but I put my hand over his mouth. "No let me explain. This whole soulmate those is kind of freaking me out. I'll admit it. But I haven't officially broken up with Tyler, but I know I'm going too. If I loved him as much as I thought I did then I wouldn't be feeling what I feel for you. Someone told me once a long time ago that 'if you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because of you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second.' And I mean it does apply to our situation but it also doesn't because your Klaus but you're also my soulmate. I'm just so confused but I just need to know first. I need to know if you like me for me, or are you just doing this because of this whole soul mate bound thing?" I ask scared of the answer.

Klaus has a surprised but loving look on his face as He takes my hand from his lips and holds it. "Caroline, I have fancied you since the day I have first met you. Long before I found out you were my soulmate. Hell, long before I even knew the soulmate stuff was real. Caroline if you are asking me if what I feel for you is real, then yes. Every feeling I have for you is real. Caroline, I love you." I gasp not expecting this. I open my mouth but nothing comes out except the tears in my eyes.

"You-you love me?" I whisper.

"Yes." He gives me that look. The look of pure adoration.

"I love you too Klaus." I smile back.

He smiles and picks me up and spins me. I laugh and hang on to him. He puts me down and looks at me. I smile and lean in and we kiss.

He leads me to the bench and we sit down. I laugh and ask "What do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk about you. Your hopes, your dreams. Everything you want in life." He looks down shyly.

I laugh nervously and look at him. "You know I'm to smart to be seduced by you."

"Well that's one reason why I love you." He says boldly. I look at him and swoon a bit.

A/N: this episode chapter thing will be continued in the next chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

24.4K 641 40
What If Rebekah wasn't the one who caused the car accident and Elena became a vampire. What if it was someone else still unknown to be the one who ca...
15.1K 414 10
Elena has lost many people in her short life time. So when she has to send Hope away with Rebekah and trouble takes a turn at the table Elena will st...
48.4K 1.2K 25
Everywhere Klaus moves, he leaves a trail of heartache and destruction in his path. The victims of his cruelty want a way out and the only way out is...
19.2K 457 22
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...