Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 16 That's it
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 18 Mine
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
AUTHOR'S NOTE

EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes

98.9K 2.8K 1K
By TheWitchAndTheCat

So dear all...here comes the epilogue of "Fire and Ice" and therefore the end of his story, my first boyxboy story here on wattpad.

I must say, I will miss writing "Fire and Ice", but happy I'll start right away "Tricks of Love" and see again all the gang :-)

I hope you'll like this epilogue, it has everything in there, so please, let me know, vote, comment, message me..thanks!

This chapter is dedicated to all of my fans, to all "Fire and Ice" fans and readers and want to thank you all from my heart for your lovely support, energy, votes and comments: THANK YOU! xox

On the right, a fantastic banner made by azer90 :-)

And  now...enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV:      ALMOST 6 YEARS LATER

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and felt a strong jolt of tension running over my body and making my breath stop in the throat. Hell. Today was THE day and I couldn’t mess it up for any reasons, I had to exceed perfection and had to dance over my best. Today I was performing as first male dancer of the New York City Ballet in the role of Romeo. Yeah, today I was performing “Romeo and Juliet” ballet and you know where? The prima was right at the MET, the Metropolitan Opera House of New York, where already six years ago I saw the same ballet with Alexi on our very first date. I will never forget that day. I actually remembered everything of our last six years relationship, everything.

The past four, well almost five years, hadn’t been very easy for us, because I spent more than four years in London; first I studied and graduated at the Royal Ballet School and became one of the main dancers of their company. They liked me very much and offered me to spend at least a year with them, thus after talking about that with my love, I did accept. Yeah, Alexi and I discussed everything, we have been telling each other everything and we have been always taking decision together.

After becoming one of the main dancers in London and performing an entire season and spending there a year and half, the New York City Ballet contacted me and offered to become the first male dancer in their company. It was New York. Do you understand what I mean? New York. It meant finally going back home and finally live with my beloved Alexi. When I told him, he flew to London the following free days he had and we celebrated in every possible way. Yeah, you are guessing well. We still were the horniest and wildest sex beasts ever. Hell, no kidding. Actually, the distance and the not seeing each other for long periods of time made us even more craving and lusty; when we would finally be together, we would spend an entire day making crazy and senseless love. The physical attraction never faded, it increased, like our love.

Yeah, our love increased, because the distance and the difficulties we had experienced during the first year I was in London only strengthened it and made us closer than we already were. I know it sounds crazy, but that’s true.

The first year had been the most hard, because we had to adjust to the distance, to the time difference, to the sudden loss of our being together every day. I missed him to a point that one day I thought of throwing everything to hell and fly back to New York, but he calmed me down and made me reflect and I remember we video-chatted for hours that day. Then you know what? That weekend he surprised me flying to London and staying there a couple of days. He didn’t have more time than that, but he did it and that made me understand I had to work hard and never let sadness have the best of me.

And Alexi was right. Hell, he always was. Nothing ever changed between us, not a single thing. Well, aside we loved and lusted for each other even more, but apart from that nothing else changed.

Now we were living together in an amazing apartment not too far from our families and we kept in contact with all of our friends. Well, most of them where here in New York. But I won’t add an extra word about it. Spending every day together was just like a dream, a perfect and hot and wild dream. We almost never argued, I even didn’t know how that was possible, but we never had a fight or anything of the sort; ok, sometimes we might have different opinions on something, but that was. The fact is that we were so much in sync and so meant to be together, like real mates, that I guess that was the reason.

I remembered the day he told me how he promised to himself to never make me cry another time, if that weren’t tears of crazy joy and love. My man indeed kept his word and fulfilled his promise and the same for me. I always told him first everything.

Want to know more about Alexi?

He naturally graduated from college with smartass grades and a hockey team immediately engaged him. It wasn’t in New York, but not too far and so he would travel back and forth for more than a year. Then the Rangers contacted him and since then he had become the star of the team. No fucking kidding. I think they’ll never let him go, because since he joined, he literally made the difference in the team. Now they had father and son Lebedev there, how fantastic was that? I knew Alexi wanted to become as well a coach one day, once he’ll retire from playing; and I knew his greatest dream was to join the national team and win a gold medal at the winter Olympic games. Hell, I had no doubt he will do that one day. Alexi was incredible at playing, he was even more beasty and aggressive now, but it was a precise and calculated aggressiveness and the power and abilities he had were beyond words. Since I moved back to New York, I almost never missed a game, and when I couldn’t go, I’d record them and watch them later at home cuddled in his strong arms.

Oh, did I mention Alexi grew taller and became even more muscular?

He was now around 6’ 6’’, so have your idea. Hell, he was now such a mouth watering, hot, outrageously gorgeous, solid, huge and god-like beast that I couldn’t keep calm for long around him. Living together meant for us making wild and senseless love every single day, and I am not kidding. I actually grew taller as well and my muscles developed more, now having the typical body of a classical dancer. Although I did many modern ballets, I realized classic ballet was fantastic and performed many classic ones.

And now…now I was the first male dancer and tonight it was my prima in such a role; and I was Romeo, one of my favorite ballet ever. You’ll never guess who was going to be my Juliet.

I looked again in the mirror and smiled at myself. I still had white bleached hair, my tongue piercing and now both of my nipples were pierced. My eyes sparkled excited and could see the determination and adrenaline burn in them. A smirk formed on my face, while the entire routine and steps played in my head, along with the music. I was ready, all the tension washed away, and I couldn’t wait anymore to be out there and bewitch the public.

A couple of strong and very muscular arms went around my waist and pulled me back on a stone-like and broad chest. My Alexi.

“Hmm, baby as usual you look absolutely breath taking, I can’t wait to see you dancing. Julie, dad and Vanya are already sitting there with Hayden and Diane.” My man murmured in my ear, leaning down and brushing his lips on my earlobe, having me shivering strongly.

“Alexi, you’re tempting me right now and very much.” I purred, entwining my fingers with his.

“My bad, Travis; didn’t mean to tempt you.” Alexi flashed his usual one side smirk, the one I loved and the one that drove me crazy every time I saw it on his perfect and god-like face. “How do you feel? Now you’re the first dancer, love. I still can’t believe almost six years passed since last time you performed here as Puck.”

“I feel fantastic, baby, can’t wait to be out there. I know, it’s crazy. Time just flew. Well, it was hard anyway to be apart for so long, I’m so happy now and it’s was just as you said.” I smiled softly and he tenderly kissed the shell of my ear, having a soft moan escape my mouth.

“Yes, it was hard, but worth it. Look at you now, Travis. You fulfilled your dream.”

“You, too.” I whispered back.

“Hmm, almost baby.”

“What do you mean?” I asked, now turning my head to face his mind-blowing icy blue eyes. He simply smirked and shook his head. Hmm, he had something in mind; I could tell that, but no idea what that could be.

“I’ll go now, I’m sure you need some time with the rest of the cast.” He turned me in his arms and lingered his lips on mine. “I know you’ll be dazzling as always.”

See? My love hasn’t changed one bit, always considerate, caring, protective, reassuring, outrageously sexy and hot, a wild and crazy beast in bed, actually, MY wild and crazy beast in bed, lovingly possessive and always there for me.

“Thank you, Alexi. And as usual, I’ll be dancing only for you.”

Someone knocked at the door and entered my personal dressing room. It was mum and Gabriel, her now husband.

Yeah, mum remarried two years ago and guess with whom? That super big-ass client of Detroit. When mum transferred to London with me, he began to fly over to consult her, because he said he would only trust her for his business, but it seemed to me there was something more than just business. I saw how mum felt around Gabriel anyway. She would unconsciously smile wider and warmer, she would always dress up very elegant but attractive in a soft and stylish way, and she would keep saying she liked working with him and for him because he was a man with clear and strong ideas, very decisive and determined, but never controlling or rude. I could tell she began to fall for him without realizing herself what was happening.

Before talking to mum, Gabriel talked to me and explained how he felt for her and that he only had honest intentions; he wanted to make sure I was good with that. Hell, I had no problem whatsoever, I liked him at first and the fact he moved his ass and flew across the Ocean to see mum and found an excuse for that, was enough for understanding how much he liked her. Gabriel never asked her to stop working, never controlled her or told her what to do. He actually supported her studio and helped her expanding the studio and the business.

I was so happy for mum, she deserved it, she deserved the best and Gabriel was the perfect man for her. He was also fantastic to me and he supported me in every way.

“Travis honey, you look incredible. Doesn’t he, Gabriel?” She asked, tilting her smiling face to him, who had his arm around her waist. They looked adorable together.

“Yes darling.” He smiled tenderly and then looked back at me and at Alexi. “Aleksandr, nice to see you. I watched your game last night and that was an impressive goal.”

They both shook hands. Right, Gabriel liked hockey, football and basketball and knowing my boyfriend was the star of our city team, made him a happy man and gave them the chance to develop a good relation.

“Thank you, Gabriel. Hayden is still fuming for that goal, though.” They both chuckled.

“Travis, all the best for your performance. We will see you later.” Gabriel said, placing a warm hand on my shoulder. He was really a great person and he felt like a father to me.

“Thanks, hell…I’m edgy to dance.” Good thing he as well didn’t mind my cursing, which hasn’t changed much during these years. The permanence in London actually added a British taste to some of it and Alexi confessed he liked it.

I let them go, after having my love kissing me senseless for a couple of minutes, and then joined the crew. We reviewed few things, tried few steps and exchanged, and then wished each other to not screw it. I stretched more and tried another combination of steps, when a light and skinny arm hooked mine.

“Travis, I’m so excited. Can you believe it? We are dancing together! You and me together, brother in law.” That was Nichole, who was going to be my Juliet. She was the prima ballerina of the New York City Ballet and she had married Vanya three years ago.

“Not yet brother in law.” I joked.

“Just a matter of days.” She winked and then executed a perfect series of pirouettes around me. I took her arm and side and lifted her. I loved to dance with Nichole, because she was more graceful than a fairy, more elegant than any other ballerina out there, but precise and energetic. I loved her dearly.

The director called our attention and announced it was about time.

I closed my eyes and thought about Alexi. Tonight, as usual I’d dance only for him.

ALEKSANDR POV

I sat down and Hayden immediately asked me how Travis was.

“How’s the man, Alex?”

“He’s great, impatient and edgy as usual.” I simply replied.

“He is going to be awesome like that time, no, what I am saying? He’s going to be even better. It’s so exciting to think he’s the first male dancer of the company and dancing with your brother’s wife.” Diane cheered, sitting beside her husband.

Yes, they married last year and after a couple of months, The Rangers engaged Hayden as our goalie. Dima as well was in our team, while River had transferred to another city and decided to play for another team. But I knew he wanted to stop playing soon and start his business. I missed him, but I knew he had what he wanted and he was now finally truly happy and satisfied; I couldn’t ask more for him. He deserved true love and he had found it.

“I know, when he told me I couldn’t believe it myself. Vanya annoyed me for days blabbing about it on and on.” I snorted at the memory and shook my head.

“What about me?” Asked my brother from behind.

“Nothing, was just telling how much you annoyed me when Nichole and Travis told us about the ballet.” He simply grinned like an idiot and turned towards Diane.

“Where is your brother? Why he is not here?” Derek had a game tonight, we talked to him yesterday and said he was sorry about that. He was playing for a real badass team and he was one of the best players out there. He wasn’t living in New York anymore, but nonetheless we always kept in touch and met whenever we had the chance.

Dee was still my best friend, just like River, Dima and Hayden.

“He’s in Chicago for a game, he sent me a message before and said he was sorry to miss it, but he couldn’t help it.” Diane answered. I looked at her and then at my friend. They were so happy together, they were so in love that they would never stop smiling or grinning or cuddling. She wore an elegant long dark grey dress and she looked beautiful.

“Boy, I was afraid we were late.” Jasper reached the seat beside Diane, clearly in a hurry and worried, greeting me with a huge and sweet smile. He looked elegant as well, like all of us, wearing a dark suit and white shirt. “Hey Alex, how is Travis? Uhm, I wanted to see him before the performance, but someone here wasted time around.” He rolled his eyes and sat down.

“Hi Jas, Travis is good; don’t worry, you’ll see him later.” Those two were still the best friends ever.

“Man, I couldn’t find the key of the door.” Dima laughed and sat down as well. Typical of him. He turned to Jasper and grinned. “See, told you we weren’t late.”

“Hmm, so I am not the only one arriving later than the time discussed.” I turned and met River’s shining blue eyes.

“Hey River.” I stood up and went to hug my friend that I haven’t seen in more than two months. “So good to see you here.” He hugged me back tightly. River was indeed now incredibly happy and completed.

“Sasha, I really missed you. How is Travis?”

“He’s fantastic.” I looked beside him, but he was alone. “Where is your man?”

“He couldn’t make it tonight, he had to fly to Boston, apparently someone made some stupid mistake and they needed him to fix it. He says hi to you and Travis, anyway.” He leaned closer and whispered only for me to hear. “Is it tonight the right day?” He knew what I had in mind.

“Yes, it’s tonight.” Tonight I would ask my love to be mine forever. I had asked Vanya to help me with a couple of things. River smiled like a cat and brushed my short hair.

“He’s not expecting it, right?”

“No, he is not.” Travis had no idea about that.

They announced the beginning and we all sat down. I quickly glanced around and it felt almost like that distant night of April of almost six years ago. Travis was about to dance as Romeo here at the MET, where we saw the same ballet for our first date, almost all of our friends and families were here and all of them were joyful.

The light dimmed, the music slowly wrapped around us and the curtains went up.

Needless to say that Travis tonight exceeded every expectations; he danced superbly and as always, he literally dazzled all of us and led us in the ballet as if we all were part of it. The entire MET acclaimed him at the end and people couldn’t stop or contain the clapping. My love was amazing and I felt the luckiest person in the world, and tonight I was going to make it forever.

I drove us home, to our apartment. God, it felt incredible to say it. Since Travis came back to New York, we have been living together and every day was amazing with him; every day was unpredictable, because he could be entirely sweet and tender, or dangerously sensual and tempting, always gorgeous and sexy, always confident and enthusiastic, full of love and always supporting me in everything. Since the first day we have been living together, he never missed a game and when couldn’t because of work, he would record it and then watch it with me, commenting and getting angry anytime an opponent clashed against me.

Did you know that Travis learnt Russian for me? He took classes in London to surprise me and thus sometimes we had short conversations in Russian. As I said, being with my love was blissfully unpredictable.

Travis was amazing and I couldn’t wait to reach home and ask him those four words.

Vanya had a copy of the key and he went back before to make sure everything was there as I wanted and planned to be.

My love was leaning his head on my shoulder and slowly brushing my arm with his finger, humming a song played by the CD. I reached his knee and placed a hand on it, feeling his tight and sensual muscles flexing at my touch.

“Are you tired, Travis?”

“Not really. I just can’t wait to go back home and be alone with you, baby. Oh, tomorrow evening we have a dinner for some charitable event, the director told us earlier.” I chuckled at the “we”, because I knew he meant us two and that he wanted me to go with him.

“Sure, we’ll go to that dinner.”

Travis turned his head and smiled the most mischievous and provoking smile, biting his lip in a very tempting way. His hand slipped from my arm to my inner thigh, and his fingers taunted me. He moved up and breathed on my ear.

“Hmm Alexi, I really can’t wait to go home and drive you out of mind so that you’ll fuck my brain out completely.” He purred, stroking the line of my ear with his nose. See? Nothing changed between us.

“Travis, believe me, I’ll be the one driving you out of mind.”

We opened the door of the apartment and when Travis went to switch on the light, I stopped him. He turned and looked at me knotting his black eyebrows.

I closed the door behind us and laced my fingers with his, then pushed him against the door and let my tongue slip in his hot and wanting mouth and possessed it aggressively. He moaned instantly and his other hand grabbed my blazer and yanked me against his sinuous body; my love sensually grinded on me and a lusty growl left my throat, my tongue deepening further the kiss and ravaging his mouth. My free hand found his perfect ass and cupped it assertive, slamming my love impossibly close to me.

“Ahh…Alexi…just fuck me now and here, I’m already bursting.” He panted on my lips, grinding harder on me and making it very difficult to keep focused and in control.

“Wait a moment, Travis.” I said with strained and dark voice. It was almost impossible to keep under control with him. “Follow me.”

He looked a bit taken aback, not understanding my actions and words; that was good, because it meant what was coming would really be a surprise for him.

I led him to the living room, one of our favorite rooms on the apartment, where we would cuddle together watching TV, or having dinner on the coffee table sitting on the carpet, or having wild love on the sofa or somewhere else. Sometimes Travis would play the piano for me, since he learnt to play it when he was in London. I loved that.

When he entered the room, I heard him taking a deep breath and gasping, feeling his fingers gripping me harder, almost quivering.

The room was dark, but softly lit by the trembling light of few candles; one on the coffee table, on the grand piano we had in the corner if front of the biggest window, more on another table. The light was dancing around the room with the shadows it created and trembled all around us. On the coffee table was a bottle of champagne kept cold with ice and a couple of flutes.

“Alexi...” He murmured. I didn’t say anything, just led him to the sofa and made him sit there. I kept in front of him, standing and staring intently and avid at his beautiful face and breath-taking pearls.

This time I wanted to be only us two in our apartment, our home. I wanted to ask him those words here, in our favorite room, the day he had coroneted his dream; I’d been waiting long for this day, it had to be this one.

He sat down and kept in his gorgeous eyes on me, still not understanding. I softly brushed his lips and then filled the flutes with the champagne and gave one to him. His hands took with a slight shudder; I could tell he was been emotional right now, because I knew he loved surprises and he loved these moments.

The glasses tilted their edges together and tinkled like two bells in the soft lit and silent room.

“To you, Travis; and to your extraordinary talent.” He just smiled and leaned over to kiss me.

“I love you, baby.” He whispered. Our eyes met and we just gazed at each other for few moments in complete silence.

We took a sip of the champagne and then I placed the flutes on the table.

I reached an inside pocket of the blazer and sneaked the small box in my hand. I knelt down on one knee in front of Travis, he widened his eyes and opened his mouth in a mute gasp, now understanding what I was about to say. I opened the little box with inside a ring of white gold with a diamond embedded in the center. My hand took his trembling one and my eyes locked his wide and full of emotions jewels. His lips were still slightly parted, his breath now more erratic.

I gazed at him another time, still silent, to calm down my heart beating, because right now it was going at crazy speed. I might have a poker and composed face, but at this very moment I was about to explode and burst for the emotion of what I was about to say.

“Travis, will you marry me?” I said clearly and apparently calm, never leaving his eyes, keeping his hand in mine possessive and firm. My heart was about to burst out, my blood was thundering in my veins and in my head. I had to ask him also in my mother language.

“Travis, vee-dee zah mee-nyah zah-moosh?” (Выйди за меня замуж?)

My love broke into a heart stopping sweet and crazily happy smile and saw his eyes glinting with love and tears. He nodded, because he needed a moment to find again his voice.

“Alexi, yes…yes…I…God, da maya lyubof’. Yes, yes, yes…millions times YES, my love.” He threw his arms around my neck and pressed his lips on mine, claiming my mouth in a devastating hot and sweet kiss all in one. I growled and deepened the kiss, now completely out of mind for the joy.

Travis was going to be my husband. My husband. Those words played so well and felt so perfect in my head. I pulled away for a moment.

“Travis, you’re making me the most happy man of this world, the most complete and grateful.. I love you more than my life, baby.” I took his hand and then slipped the ring on his finger, as I did that day in London on the Ferry wheel, just this time it was a real engagement ring and I was asking him to marry me and be my husband. Travis smiled more and then stared at his hand and at the ring completely lost.

“Oh God, Alexi, it’s you making me the happiest and luckiest man in this world..oh baby.. I can’t wait to call you husband..hell, it sounds fantastic..”

His fingers grabbed the blazer and slammed me against his tempting body. Our mouths immediately crashed together and out tongues hungrily slipped out and rubbed one another, twisting and twirling lost in love and lust. Both Travis and I groaned and moaned, now my hands going on his waist and pushing him down on the couch. His fingers ran inside the blazer and shoved it away; I broke the kiss for a moment, to remove my jacket and tie. I went to open my shirt, but he stopped me.

“Let me do it, Alexi..I love to undress your god-like and fucking hot body…to touch your warm and firm skin, and..” I silenced him with a lustful kiss and pushed him completely down.

His fingers travelled on my chest and began to pop open the shirt button after button, softly and teasingly scratching in the meanwhile my skin, already shivering in want. Another demanding growl left my throat and I felt myself growing more and more hot, needing to feel my future husband physically. God, it felt incredible to say. Travis will really be my husband.

The shirt went open and his hands pushed it over my shoulders; still devouring his mouth, I let go of his waist and tossed my shirt somewhere in the room. His fingers tapped down on my abdominals and teased me a little. I seized his hands and laced our fingers, feeling the cold surface of the ring on my heated skin; hmm…I loved to feel it. Travis was mine and he will always be. I pinned his arms over his head and we stared at each other breathing hard.

“You look so gorgeous and tempting, Travis and you’ll always be mine…you’ll be my husband.” I murmured with assertive and husky voice, feeling my inner beast howling and scratching.

“And you’ll be my husband, Alexi.” God I loved to hear him calling me that.

“Say it again.” I demanded.

“You’ll be my husband, Alexi. Mine and forever..”

I growled and descended with my lips on his neck, tracing the line with hot and wet kiss, then nibbling it harsh, but without leaving marks, and licking it back. He whimpered under my touch and moaned more, tilting his head to give me complete access. Yes, Travis was all and only mine and that was going to be forever. His fingers squeezed mine harder and his hips buckled up, hitting and brushing my now bursting shaft. I let go of his hands and tore open his shirt, not caring I was literally ripping it apart; he arched his back as reaction to my aggressiveness and grabbed my hair, pulling them harshly and demanding.

“Alexi…ahh…” Travis cried when my tongue flicked over his pierced nipple, teasing the other with my thumb. Hmm…I loved to twirl the tip around it, teasing it and softly biting, pulling up the piercing and then licking it, having my love pant and quiver in pleasure.

He nailed my scalp and his legs wrapped around me, sensually and sinfully rocking our hard members together…what an insane turn on that was.  I turned to the other pierced nipple and let my tongue taunt it, along with my lips and teeth, stroking with wet and lustful rubs.

I pulled him up a moment to get rid completely of his torn shirt, and then slammed him back. The tip of my tongue designed his perfect and sexy muscles, tasting his smooth and marble-like skin: the taste was driving my beasty side to dangerous level of desire. My mouth watered when I reached his navel and demanded me to take Travis and suck him out of mind; I undid his pants and tossed them down along with his underwear, throwing them away.

I paused a moment and sat up to admire him, to admire Travis completely naked, his gorgeous and worth damnation body; to admire my future husband’s mind-blowing body. And was he hard and lusty.

He pulled himself up and went to unzip my trousers, slowly, keeping constant contact with my eyes, a sinful and wicked smirk never leaving his inviting lips; he slipped them, scratching my skin in the process and smirked darker, playing with his piercing. His fingers crept in my boxers and seized my ass, making me growl and hiss in pleasure; the boxers went suddenly down and I groaned when his hot and wet mouth took me entirely, sliding his tongue along the side and then flicking on the head. Fuck…Travis was always amazing at this. He nailed me rougher and deep-throated me few times, until I grabbed his head and kept it in place, pounding in his mouth and fucking it hard, his lips and tongue crazily rubbing  my shaft.

“Fuck, Travis…your mouth is always amazing..”

He hummed and forced me deeper, while I shoved inside faster, feeling his hot and sweet breath caressing my flesh. I had to concentrate hard to not lose it completely right now; I still didn’t want to go on my full beast mood, because I wanted to savor more our lovemaking, but shit, it was damn hard to stay remotely under control with Travis.

His mouth wrapped around me stronger and blew me out of mind, every time sucking hard and twirling his tongue up and down. My fingers pulled harsher his hair and his head bobbed more under my eyes, back and forth, my hips furiously following his pace and thrusting each time deeper. Until vibes of insane pleasure ran over my body and invaded my cells, concentrating then where my love was and I completely burst out fucking long and hard in his divine mouth, groaning his name like a howling wolf.

I let go of his head and breathed hard and heavy, my body still trembling for the strong and intense orgasm, strands of pleasure still caressing my flesh. Travis pulled away, and smirked even more evilly and dark, his eyes glinting in such a provoking way that I knew he had something in mind. I let him do whatever he wanted; I was going soon to do whatever I wanted, and very hard and wild.

He moved on his knees and slowly ascending my body with a path of hot kisses and control-tearing strokes; then his eyes smirked and he pushed me down suddenly, my back on our big sofa. Travis tossed everything away and his fingers tasted my now stark naked body, feeling the muscles, making them flex and clench in devastating want. He picked his torn shirt and, pinning my arms over my head, tied them strongly. Shit. This was going to be insane and impossible to keep controlled. Travis loved indeed when I turned into a beast and now he was just provoking and taunting me in every possible way. Just seeing his look got me incredibly aroused and hard. Travis straddled me and teasingly rocked his hips on me, having our hard-on stroking each other in a sensual and dangerous provoking way. I so wanted to grab his fit and muscular thighs, but I couldn’t and thus I growled loud and fierce.

“Hmm, Alexi…I really want you bad. I want my future husband really bad and wild, and rough and fucking hard.” His hands wrapped around our bursting cocks and sensually stroked them together, slow and firm, up and down, and again.

“Travis, you know that right now you’re playing with fire, right?” I warned him with dark and burning glance, feeling more and more my beast side getting restless and in control.

“I know it very well, baby and that’s what I like and I want you to let you know how I feel right now, looking at you, knowing we are going to be married, knowing we will spend our life forever together..” He shifted his gaze on the ring and another sweet smile formed on his lips. “Alexi, I love this ring, it’s beautiful.” He shot his eyes on mine realizing something. “It’s the one I saw on the jewelry boutique, isn’t it? When we went to buy a present for mum and Gabriel…”

“Yes, baby. I saw you looking at it and thought you liked it, therefore the following day I went back and bought it.”

“You had this ring for…months?”

“Hmm, I was waiting for the right moment, Travis. And tonight sure was the most perfect moment.”

“God, Alexi, I love you so damn much. Yes, tonight really is the most perfect night, having all of my dreams coming true.” He leaned down and grazed my lips with his soft and sweet ones, and then pulled back. Teaser. “Love you, Alexi. So going to turn you crazy and impossibly wild tonight...”

His hand grabbed now only my member and then let it invade his tight and waiting depth, slamming down impossibly hard and deep.

“Ahh….” We both groaned.

Travis told me to not move and I tried my best, but it was almost impossible. He was riding me with such intense and mind-blowing pace, moving feral up, then back down swallowing me completely, grinding and squirming around my shaft in the most insane and dangerously hot way. His nails sank in my sides and had me growl madly aroused. His hips rocked sensually and hard, while his back arched and his mouth widened in lewd and shameless moans, dirty talking to me and arousing me even more.

I thrust my groin and cock harder inside him, feeling his hot walls writhe around me and sucking me deeper. The rhythm increased and went faster and more intense, I could hear our breathing raise along with our panting, along with our thrusting.

“Alexi..fuck, there love, oh fuck….go harder, more..” I loved when pleasure made him lose control and made him talk like that, because it turned me on to no end.

“Keep talking baby, keep moaning for me.”

Travis arched more his back and then descending back towards the sofa, his body completely arched backward with his head touching the couch, resting on his forearms, but still pounding back at me. Shit, I forgot how flexible he can be and believe me, seeing now Travis riding me and arching his sinuous body back, seeing the muscles of his abdomen and legs flex like that and hearing his dirty moans was a dangerous arousing view. I shoved my member harder and now faster, feeling my beasty side gaining more control over me, thrust after thrust; moan after moan, scratching and howling restless to fuck my love damn hard and senseless, until none of us would have more energies left. My shaft kept hitting his sweet spot and he came undone in a stream of groans, moans and lewd words, grinding more around me, more and more. I hit another time damn hard and deep and felt him scream in complete crazy pleasure, coming damn hard, stroking his own length, triggering my own insane climax.

“Travis…” I growled, coming inside him for fiercely long moments, not able to stop my slamming.

When my orgasm rode out, I stopped and breathed hard to calm down a moment; Travis slumped back completely and slightly stretched like a content feline. God, I loved him so much. But I wasn’t sated, I was still craving to have him more. When he pulled away, I moved my arms and got rid of the shirt.

Our eyes met and now it was me smirking dark and sinfully; now it was me going to drive him out of mind. My control had just jumped to hell and my beast side was almost on full and complete lead.

“It’s not over, baby. I still want you and believe me, I want you really fucking hard.” My love went to move, but I acted faster, pushing myself up and slamming him back. “Down, Travis. Now you’re all mine.”

“Hmm, Alexi I love when you are so aggressive and wild...Fuck me so hard that I’ll need to rest in bed all tomorrow.” He demanded, licking his lips and provoking me with a lustful glance, nailing my biceps.

“Oh baby, your wish is sure coming true.” I promised, hearing how dark and strained sounded my voice.

I placed a hand on his chest to keep him there and still, while I descended on him and travelled down. He granted me complete access by spreading further apart his sinuous thighs, and I let my tongue invade him and ravish him, tasting my own substance, having him getting already hard and wanting. He crossed his ankle behind my neck and pressed me closer; I gave him a bit of what he wanted, licking and devouring him, then running my tongue up and over his member.

“Alexi…take me in your mouth.” He moaned. Hmm, not now, baby.

I smirked and then decided to let completely free my beasty lust and side.

I jerked apart his legs and he gasped at my sudden reaction; I smirked predatorily and grabbing his hips, I flipped him on his stomach. I loved to see him like that, so dangerously tempting and inviting; to think he was going to be my husband. Ahh….my amazingly hot and gorgeous husband. One of my hands went between his shoulder blades and pushed him down, while the other lifted his hips, exposing his ass to me; I penetrated him in one hard and rough thrust, immediately going fucking deep and hitting his favorite spot.

“Ahhh…like this, fuck me like this baby…” He cried, clenching his fists.

“You’re so tight and hot, so ready and wet.. I love you, Travis..I’ll never get enough of possessing you.” And that was damn true, just like I’ll never get enough of being with him, spend days with him, talk with him…live with my love. Never.

I thrust more and more, right now possessive and rough, feeling his walls quivering and pulling me inside deeper, begging for more. Travis followed back and sweat worked down his gorgeous neck; I bent down and travelled his spine with my demanding tongue, having him shudder and moan violently, sinking his fingers in my thighs. I travelled up and licked away the pearl, and bit the side of his neck, then his earlobe; I tilted his head on the side and claimed his mouth, sealing it with a burning and possessive kiss, my tongue in complete control and dominating his. My beasty and wild growls melted with his arousing moans; his fingers sank rougher and then I pulled back, tossing his arms over his head. Now he was completely under my control.

The slamming went harsher and rougher, hearing only our flesh slamming together and our groaning.

I moved up and pulled my love with me, sitting now on the couch and resting my back on the backrest; Travis was now straddling me from the back and I grabbed his arms and pulled them towards me, pinning them tight together, having his body flexing and arching back.

“Alexi…ahhh…it feels so damn much deeper like this.”

“I know, it feels amazing to be inside you Travis…now ride me, baby.” I commanded, keeping his forearms tightly caged in my hands.

TRAVIS POV

Alexi lost completely control, I could tell by the way he lustfully eyed me and smirked; by the way he tossed me on my stomach and possessed me fucking hard and wild. And hell, I loved it and that was what I was craving for.

His cock restlessly and roughly slammed inside me, at a crazy and devastating pace, while his tongue sent me to my personal hell of carnal pleasure the moment it travelled my hot and sweaty skin and licked it hungrily, biting my neck and my then dominating my mouth with a fierce and beasty kiss, biting my tongue and rubbing it with hot and out of mind desire. I loved it so fucking much.

I was a shameless mess of moans and dirty talking, telling him to fuck me and take me even harder, to drive me insane. And he was doing it.

I loved my future husband like I had no idea and loved his impossible to control and untamed beast side. My beast. My sexy and lovely beast. I was out of mind for the joy given by the thought we would spend our life together and married. Alexi and I married. Hell, fucking-fantastic.

He mercilessly shoved inside harder, and then he pulled me up with him and sat himself on the couch. I was riding my sex beast giving him my back, my legs over his powerful and strong thighs; he grabbed my forearms with an iron-like and possessive grip and pulled them back, making my body and back arch crazily. At the same time, I felt his member penetrating me impossibly deep; so fucking deep and harsh. Ahh…I was going out of mind, I prayed this would never end. I loved to be in his hands and let him do to me whatever he wished for, because I trusted him with my life.

Alexi tugged harder my arms and I arched more, screaming to lose my voice and grinding around him shamelessly insane, wanting him more and more.

“Alexi…ahhh…it feels so damn much deeper like this.” I moaned, throwing my head back and having my mouth wide open along with my eyes, looking with all chances bewildered.

“I know, it feels amazing to be inside you Travis…now ride me, baby.” He commanded, steadying my forearms in a tight and assertive grip, pulling them more and fucking me harder.  

I did as he said and my hips went riding feral and wild, feeling him tremble and growl under me, inside me, behind me.

Alexi secured my arms together in one of his firm and controlling hand, and with the other seized my cock and began to stroke me at the same pace he was thrusting inside me.

“Ahh…faster…fuck me faster.” I screamed, feeling now completely lost in excitement and in a trance of primordial senses.

The speed and roughness increased at impossible levels and Alexi growled louder, telling me he loved me and loved our wild and lewd lovemaking, telling me he couldn’t wait to be my husband.

His member hit harder and restlessly my pleasurable spot, more and more, rougher and rougher.

“Fuck baby…you’re always so damn sensual and gorgeous, one day you’ll have me lose my reason. Ahh…” He groaned and moaned, making me feel incredible.

Alexi set free my arms, clutched my hips and while stroking me, he guided my rocking; I locked my fingers around his neck and pulled him to me. I turned my head and smashed my lips on his, my tongue wanting his. He growled and slammed inside more, more, more…harder and wilder, almost insanely.

We both came so damn and fucking hard and crazily that the climax destroyed me, sending my whole body in overwhelming ecstasy and making it tremble violently, screaming in his mouth.

He kept thrusting until we both came completely undone and spent, slumping down back on the couch, breathing heavy and loud. I still felt the lingering pleasure all over my body, for how intense and crashing it had been. My love panted and then hugged me from behind, slipping his muscular arms across my sleek chest.

“Travis, this is been quite intense..I loved it like this.” He murmured brushing my neck with his hot and full lips.

“Only quite intense?” I breathed, playing with his fingers.

“Hmm, fucking much intense.” He chuckled. He paused and took my hand, softly touching the ring. “It looks perfect on you.”

“I know, I love it and I love you.”

“Hmm, love you, too future Mr. Lebedev.” He teased, nibbling my earlobe. I moaned and instinctively arched my back. “What about taking the champagne with us in our bedroom and drink it all together there?”

“Naked in bed? Let’s go and…I love you calling me Mr. Lebedev.” I provoked, bringing one of his fingers between my lips and letting my tongue tease it. Yeah, I definitely loved the sound of Travis Henderson Lebedev.

“Come, Travis.” He groaned.

Alexi turned me around, scooped me in his huge arms, let me grab the bottle of champagne and the flutes and then took us to our bedroom.

All of my dreams had really came true and I knew I couldn’t ask for more, because I had Alexi all mine, the man that I loved since the first day my gaze met his icy blue breath taking and dangerously alluring eyes.

My Alexi, the man that was my love, my mate, my world, my everything and soon, my husband.

ALEKSANDR POV:      5 YEARS LATER

I stared still in disbelieve at the gold medal hanging from my neck. It was thick, solid and shining; it smelt of satisfying victory and paid off sacrifice and sweat; it tasted of my last dream. The Olympic Games gold medal, which I won with the national team and with my friends. My eyes shifted on the side and saw how Hayden was looking at that with the same incredulous and grinning look we all had. Dima patted my shoulder and smiled like the huge blonde bear he was.

“Man, can you believe it? Gold medal!” He cheered, punching my arm. “Can’t wait though to get home; the flight had been terrible.”

“Don’t remind me of that again.” Groaned Hayden; when we encountered strong turbulences, he had turned into a sick greenish degree of paleness. My teammate didn’t enjoy very much flying for hours. I honestly didn’t care about that.

“Hayden, you’ll feel better once you’ll see Diane and the kids.” Joked River, sitting beside him. Yes, River decided to postpone his goodbye to hockey and I bet he was damn glad he did that. “I bet also Derek is there.” Derek. I chuckled thinking about him. He was now one of the stars of the NBA.

“I’m dying to see my family and most of all, my beautiful wife; I missed her like crazy.” Hayden grunted shaking his head.

“Yeah, can’t wait either to see Travis.” Right, Travis, my husband. My eyes automatically went to look at the ring; actually, at the rings.

We had this idea of having the actual gold ring and then having a tattooed one, with our names intertwined together in an intricate pattern. The reason was behind our jobs; because of them, we needed to remove the rings and one day we just came out with the idea of having them as well as a tattoo. I discovered I loved tattoos and now I had my right shoulder and bicep entirely covered with one; no need to tell you how my husband loved it and how he found it a turn on.

“Yeah well, but Travis was there at least for few days. Pity he had to leave before the last game.” River said.

“I know, he didn’t want to leave as well, but there wasn’t much to do it about. He had a performance coming in few days.” My husband was still the first male dancer and obviously the most gorgeous and talented dancer, always dazzling and sensual like a feline.

Yes, all of my dreams had come true, but it wasn’t today that all of them came true, even if I couldn’t deny how crazily happy and proud I felt. They had come true more than four eyes ago, when Travis and I got married. After a while, we bought the apartment below ours and connected them together and now we had a huge two floors apartment.

The captain finally announced the landing and my heart beat faster at the thought of soon having my Travis in my arms.

We collected our bags and walked towards the exit, leading to the arrival gate and I felt growing more restless and edgy, now really impatient to see my love and kiss him.

The sliding door opened and let us out to the arrival area, seeing many people there waiting for us; family, fans, journalists, friends, or simply curios people. I didn’t see any of them, my eyes and attention only concentrated on a sexy white head, shining ink black eyes and a smile that could melt even the most glacial and solid ice. A smile that years ago had completely melted my glacial and cold heart.

Travis was there waiting for me, and the wide, crazy and full of love and pride smile on his face automatically spread one on mine. He took a couple of step, our eyes locked together, my heart beating faster, and then literally launched himself on me, wrapping his arms and legs around me and claiming my lips in a hot and mind-blowing kiss. I dropped my bags and seized his firm and round ass, pressing him closer to me and deepening the kiss. God, I loved my husband so much.

“Alexi, welcome back and oh my God, I knew you would make it. Oh baby I’m so happy for you! I watched the game on TV and I recorded, so we can watch it once more together.” He murmured on my lips.

“Thank you, love. Hmm, can’t wait to be home alone with you, watching the game with you.” I answered, brushing his nose with mine.

“How does it feel? Being the Olympic champion?” He asked with excited and bewildered voice. I could tell he was as excited as I was about the medal.

“It feels incredible, believe me. It feels almost surreal.”

“But it’s damn real, Alexi and I’m really happy for you. Now all of your dreams came true.”

“Travis, all of my dreams came true when you said yes to me and married me.” I said, meaning every single word.

We lost again contact with this world, kissing each other for long hot minutes.

Since the first moment I met Travis, everything in my life changed and turned it into a blissful and amazing dream; since that day, I had been the most happy, lucky and complete man of this world. We had a perfect life together, because we were meant to be together and nothing changed between us, nothing. We loved each other like crazy; we never had enough of each other and always wanting to spend as much time as possible together; we lusted for and desired each other still like the first day, like two insane, wild and horny beasts.

As I told Travis that day of many years ago in London, nothing between us will ever change.

-THE END-

Author's chit-chat:

How did you like the epilogue? Were you all satisfied? Wasn't Alexi perfect till the very end? I love him, as I love Travis.  I had to have the last hot scene of this story..they deserved it, don't you think so?

I wanted to have it as a fairy tale, all happy and in love, hope you'll appreciate it :-)

See you all at my next story ,"Tricks of Love".  Jasper and Dima are waiting for you all ...

THANK YOU again for being amazing and fantastic readers and fans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 7.5K 79
Liliana Garcia has always made it through anything life has thrown her way, but after so much loss and heartache she's struggling to find her way aga...
1.1M 59.2K 16
[Book 8] Xenon, one of the last remaining Atlantean gods, loathes gods and higher ups. It's why he prefers the company of much lesser demons. One par...
84.6K 2.5K 37
You had fallen for John Wick, but he was married to a beautiful wonderful wife... Until you witness her kissing another man in the middle of the nigh...
1.4M 55.2K 33
The seven deadly sins with a shambling twist. It has been one hundred days since the zombies claimed the world. Cash, along with forty-two survivors...