NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story is NOT edited, but I have begun with that, so please read the Author's Note CAREFULLY, thank you.
How do fire and ice combine together?
Meet Travis Henderson, sort of new student, blunt to extreme when he can't keep his tongue on a leash, extravagant, vain and cocky as a cat and afraid of nothing. Well, almost.
Although with his looks it's very difficult to walk-by unnoticed, he wants to keep a low profile and prefers to stay alone and the company of his I-pod only.
Oh, did we mention he is gay? Proud and loud, he would say.
Travis knows no half measures when it comes to feelings; he feels a fire burning inside him and has to let it out. Travis must have the object of his interest no matter what, but fire can really burn and hurt you, even if you are its master. And what happens when you realize who you want is the only man impossible to have?
Yes, Travis is like a burning and shining ball of fire.
Meet Aleksandr Lebedev, half Russian half American, star of the ice-hockey school team. Being 6′3″ tall with a fierce and dangerously annoyed glare make him one of the most feared guys in school. And he likes to be feared by useless and annoying people, since he doesn't appreciate to be involved in others' business at all.
Sasha is like the solid and cold ice on which he skates, and only his family and closest friends have a place in his glacial world and heart. That's all you will ever get from Aleksandr and mind well not to annoy him. There is ice in his veins and nothing else.
How will it turn out to bump into a constant magnet for trouble?
How fire and ice combine together? Will the cold ice extinguish the fire or will the burning and unpredictable fire melt the ice?
- Witchy's Author's Note
- CH.1: One rainy day
- CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
- CH.3: Interesting jeans
- CH.4: Ice in your veins
- CH.5: You, again!
- CH.6: Shadows and shivers
- CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
- CH.8: Run for it!
- CH.9: His decision, his resolution
- CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
- CH.11: Dinner at eight
- CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
- CH.13: Tricks and loops
- CH.14: Dangerously close
- CH. 15 Day after day
- CH. 16 That's it
- CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
- CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
- CH. 18 Mine
- CH. 19 Primal Screams
- CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
- CH. 21 Your dark side
- CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
- CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
- CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
- CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
- CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)
- CH. 26 Memories of the ice
- CH. 27 Still surreal
- CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
- CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
- CH. 30 I said, if you can
- CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
- CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
- CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
- CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
- CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
- CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
- CH. 34 London Calling
- EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
- AUTHOR'S NOTE