It All Started With Angeles (...

By SavannahH1nes

Who knew that one simple song could change everything? More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six-
Chapter Seven-
Chapter Eight -
Chapter Ten-
Chapter Eleven-
Chapter Twelve -
Chapter Thirteen-
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter Nine

2.5K 102 5
By SavannahH1nes

Elizabeth's POV-

I twirl in front of the mirror and check my reflection. I smile. Butterflies erupt in my stomach as I think about my "Date" with Jensen. To me it's a date, but to him it is probably nothing more than a business meeting, to discuss us singing together and doing a duet.

Don't get me wrong I am excited about the duet, but it is going to be hard working in such close proximity to him with these feelings that I have. 

I apply some lip gloss before I grab my purse and head out of my hotel room. I start the short walk to the diner. When I get in there I look around for Jensen, but I don't see him. I grab a booth and order a water as I wait for him to show. 

I look at my watch and see that I am a few minutes early. I get out my phone and start playing a game. 

I look up when someone sits across from me and my eyes meet a pair of candy apple green ones. I smile at Jensen and he smiles in return.

"Hi." I say a bit shyly. He smiles.

"Hi, I'm glad that you could meet me for lunch." I have to hold back a sigh at how breath taking he looks. 

"It's no problem at all! So what did you want to talk about." I say, taking on a professional note. The waitress comes and takes our orders. He focuses his attention back on me.

"Well, I was thinking that we could get to work on that duet as soon as possible. I am getting a little break from Supernatural since we just had the season finale. We would pay for your room and board, or wherever you end up staying. Does that sound alright?" I nod.

"Yeah that sounds awesome. Would we be doing a cover or would we be doing an original song?" He sits there and thinks about it for a moment.

"If you feel up to it, we could write the song together and then preform it." I smile.

"Sounds like a deal!" He laughs.

"Great! I am really looking forward to working with you. You really have a gift." I blush.

"Thanks, I'm looking forward to working with you too." Just being around you actually, I think to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 32.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
309K 17.7K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
182K 7.5K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

89.1K 2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...