Seducing The Hotelier (UNEDIT...

By MsDreamerGirl84

ELUSIVE BACHELOR SERIES 5 WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENES... He was her first kiss, her first love, her first... More

A Letter To My Readers
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Upcoming Reunion
Chapter 2: The Friend's Scheme
Chapter 3: Plotting her Revenge
Chapter 4: The Surprise Birthday Party
Chapter 5: The Seduction
Chapter 6: I want you back
Chapter 7: His beknown feelings and it's new course
Chapter 8: The Unplaceable Emotions
Chapter 9: Father Meet Son
Chapter 10: Enjoying the company of his small family
Chapter 11: A Family's Day Out
Chapter 12: Hot Tempered Green-Eyed
Chapter 13: Tempting the Temptation 1
Chapter 14: Tempting the Temptation 2
Chapter 16: Friend's Party
Looking for more books to read?
Chapter 17: You're Mine
Chapter 18: Cuteness Overload
Chapter 19: Marking Hers
Authors Dedication
Chapter 20: House Warming or Rather a Proposal
Chapter 21: Sometimes women prefer words, but men prefer actions
Chapter 22: Billionaire's Wives on Strike
Chapter 23: The Wives and The Tricky Billionaires
Chapter 24: It started with a bet...
Chapter 25: Seeking for her forgiveness
Chapter 26: Roses are red violets are blue Please Get Lost Will You?
Chapter 27: Her little game and his nightmare
Chapter 28: Shopping Spree and a Boner
Chapter 29: Love is Comprehensive Uncompromising and Unconditional
Chapter 30: Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me
Not An Update
Chapter 31: Give it to me, I'm Worth It! - Final Chapter
Epilogue
Due to Reader's Demand
Secret Love (Nicolai and Elle Pallos story)
A Bonus Chapter: The Wedding

Chapter 15: Just a normal day with his family

119K 3.7K 96
By MsDreamerGirl84

Lift up your hearts with a smile

Lift up your feet with a dance

Lift up your spirits with a song

It's family time, it's family time, it's family time

Hi, how you doing? Hi, how you been?

It's really good to know we still got this thing

When we get together, it's so much fun

Everyone's happy, nobody's got to run

Lift up your hearts with a smile

Lift up your feet with a dance

Lift up your spirits with a song

It's family time, it's family time, it's family time

(Ziggy Marley; Family's Time Lyrics)

~~~~~~

Unedited

Nicolas followed Addy to the living with overflowing frustrations. She's quite a teaser and Nicolas found himself drowned to her each day and craving for her each minute.

"Damn!" Nicolas hissed when Adriana sat on the sofa with Nicolas' shirt barely covered her hips.

Adriana sat beside Nicolai who was so animatedly watching not caring about Addy.

Adriana remembered about the party at Miranda's house.

"We have to go Nicolai," Addy got up and shot her son an are-you-coming look.

Nicolai grunted in disapproval.

"Not now mom," he whined shooting Nicolas a help kind of look.

Nicolas stood up and watch the two fighting stare.

"Amadeo will be waiting for you honey," Addy heaved a sighed and took a glance at Nicolas who was standing on the side of the sofa, then back to Nicolai. He was clutching the remote on his lap while his eyes was glued on the scree. It will be damn tough to take him away from the TV.

Nicolas walked closer to Addy and pulled her waist to his chest, with her back against his chest. "Let him watch for now and I'll come help you get dress," Nicolas grinned with his eyes held so much mischief.

"I'll just grab my robe, Nick. Remember, I came here last night with just my robe and nighties," Addy responded, as she tried to control the rising arousals when his hot teasing breath fanned her sensitive spot under her earlobe.

"Mom, help daddy get dress. I will just finish this show." Nicolai suggested innocently, without breaking his gaze on the screen.

"See our son is a very understanding man," Nicolas whispered and I giggled when his breathed hit my nape, where my ticklish area is.

"Oh sorry honey, but getting into my pants? You have to go- the hard way .." Addy whispered back and smirked, before pulling his hands off around her waist and dashed away to the master bedroom.

Nicolas watched her in sadness. His heart felt raw, broken and stinging from her open rejection again. And what is more frustrating to Nicolas is the more she rejected him, the more he was persistent and craving for her.

Nicolas sat on his son's side.

"What does your mom likes?" Nicolas blurted out as he think of what to do to win her heart back. He knew he's going to cross the line, he swore not to do.

"I don' know," Nicolai responded briefly. Nicolas knew his son doesn't want to get distracted.

"Tell me," Nicolas insisted to his busy son.

"Ask mom, dad!" Nicolai answered a bit annoyed.

"If you don't tell me, I will turn the TV off." Nicolas demanded with his tone rising an octave. Nicolai shot his dad back an exasperated look.

"I'm not sure daddy. Mommy never told me what she likes," Nicolai glared at Nicolas and Nicolas almost burst into laughters. What is he thinking to ask his son and demanding him to tell what Addy likes and threatened him. He didn't think his son would never cower on him. He was talking to himself, although in a young's body. Nicolai is him when he was his age. He would never back down in a fight even with his parents.

"Fine,"Nicolas said in a resigned voice and leaned on the couch with frustrations as he stared on the television, but his mind was wandering teasingly to his bedroom.

"Gazpacho. I remember she always asked nonna to make it." Nicolai suddenly blurted out and Nicolas looks at him, but his eyes was still on the screen. Nicolas grinned and pulled his phone out of his pocket as he rose from his seat and walked to the kitchen.

He tried to google some recipes online, and he stumbled on a lot of link about how to make gazpacho. He got frustrated when he saw there's a numerous ways, and Nicolas have no idea which one to pick. If he goes to the commentary box and read all the comments on every recipes, he will likely to be done tomorrow and he was thinking to make it for tomorrow.

A thought sparks his head.

He dialled Demetrio's number.

After a long wait, his douche friend finally accepted the call.

"Speak!" Demetrio snapped sounding mad.

"It's Nicolas," I responded brushing his temper off.

"Hey, how's Italy and Addy?" Demetrio chuckled with his tone held mischief,

"Fine, fine," Nicolas mumbled coherently. Still trying to established the words to ask his friend about the recipe that he may not look desperate.

You're hopeless man. His annoying inner self mocked.

"How on earth did you hide about you and Adriana, and your son?" Demetrio's voice was full of surprised, dumbfoundedly.

"I-" he was bereft of words.

A long silence on both lines. Demetrio was waiting for his response, but when he heard nothing after moments later, he decided to drop the topic. He knew his friend was still on his time learning what love is, before he will acknowledge he is whipped, just like them.

"So, how may I help you Nicolas?" Demetrio chuckled, teasing his friend.

"Well, I promised to bring some food to Adriana's family friend party and I thought to make gazpacho that's w-"

Demetrio's guffawed loudly making Nicolas stops from explaining his reasons. Nicolas pulled the phone away from his ears and glared at the phone like he could see Demetrio. He thought he's lucky he's not within reach, otherwise he's dead.

Nicolas placed the phone back closer to his ear.

Demetrio's laugh died down as he spoke. "I'll ask my wife about the recipe," he explained briefly and Nicolas agreed as he waited. Seconds later, Nicolas heard a dial tone, and he check the phone with his forehead furrowing. But the call was still on, and he thought he was put on hold. His thoughts were confirmed when suddenly, the call connected and he almost curse Demetrio when he heard the voice of his four other friends, including their newest friend Rafael Valiente, Stavros close friend as well.

"So this is it!" Zandros annoying teasing voice resonated in his ear. Nicolas rolled his eyes.

"Damn you Demetrio!" He hissed loudly.

"Sorry Nick! We all have been waiting for this time to come. So, I felt obligated to share it to our other friends, right?" Demetrio snickered.

"So Mr. Petropoulis, do we have to welcome you in our "Whipped Club" now?" Stavros chuckled and the rest joined him much to his annoyance.

"I'm not going to wear your shoes, I'm sorry to inform everyone." Nicolas quipped cockily as he smirked, making his friends chortled.

"Fine, fine. Whatever you say Petropoulis." Zandros laughed. "So how can we help?" he added on.

"I don't know if this is a good idea," Nicolas mumbled audibly.

"You will never know unless you spill it out, Amigo." Rafael responded sounding serious.

"Well, you have a point Rafael. Even how much I hated to ask this, but I really need to make this or I will embarrass myself." Nicolas explained further, trying to emphasize that he's not doing it for any girl.

"Fire away," Demetrio chuckled almost inaudible. I could sense that they are all stifling their laughters. But, I was so desperate.

"Since I know you are cooking Stav, maybe you had made gazpacho before." Nicolas asked.

"I tried, but it wasn't as good as Luciana's gazpacho." Stavros responded. Luciana was his Spanish cook and now their chief cook, at his estate in Hampton.

Nicolas knew that all of them cook for their wife, not the other way around. If before, women serve their husbands, nowadays, men serve for their wives.

"I have a good recipe," Rafael blurted out and Stavros spoke sounding surprised.

"You cook too?" Stavros asked Rafael and he reluctantly agreed. Stavros laughed loudly and Rafael snapped at him, exasperatedly.

"Shut up Stav, I know you just don't cook." Rafael quipped, and Zandros and Demetrio laughed. I didn't quite catched up what he meant, but I don't care at this moment. All I need is the recipe and cut the call as soon as possible.

"If you would email me Rafael, that would be great." Nicolas answered exuberantly.

"Sure. I will send it soon." Rafael responded.

Nicolas was about to say good bye to his friends when Zandros spoke.

"You and your son looks so much alike, buddy. I can't believe you even bedded her, and we never knew about it. For six years you have kept it discreet Nicolas. Damn, your a bomb!" Zandros guffawed and Demetrio agreed laughing at the end.

Nicolas knew his friends would not stop to tease him if he won't cut the line.

"Well, thanks for all your helpful remarks gentleman, but I have some works to do." Nicolas quipped sarcastically to his friends and after a few exchange of words and thanking Rafael, he ended the call.

Nicolas walked back to the living room and he saw Nicolai and Addy arguing. Just as he stuffed his phone in his pocket, it beep. He checked it and he saw Rafael's email.

Nicolas grinned and thought to check it tonight. He will need the ingredients to make it for tomorrow's dinner.

"Okay, you stay with your dad and I will go to Miranda's party. I will just tell Amadeo, you're not going." Addy said in a resigned voice and she stood up. "Please talk to your son," Addy turned to Nicolas and he nods.

"Let's go Nicolai," Nicolas told his son in his serious tone and Nicolai looked at Nicolas begging.

"Dad, let me finish this show. Promise, this is the last." He begged with his puppy dog eyes and Nicolas shot Adriana a confirming look.

"Believe me, this last show will never end." Adriana crossed her hands on her chest.

"You can watch it again tonight when we get back here after the party. Don't you want to go play with your friend Amadeo?" Nicolas asked his son and Nicolai grunted as he stood up and walked to his father, with his aggrieving face.

"Mommy won't let me sleep here tonight." Nicolai reasoned out and I look on Adriana's face. Adriana rolled her eyes.

"Fine, but mommy can't sleep here." Addy responded fairly.

"But why? Don't you miss daddy?" Nicolai asked innocently, as he stared at Addy's with confused look.

"I ... well, um .. ye-ah" she trailed off fumbling for words. Nicolas grinned inwardly.

"See, so why can't you sleep here?" Nicolas asked again and Adriana saw how Nicolas was enjoying the topic.

"Mommy will, if you stop asking and let's go." Adriana stared at her son, challengingly.

"Okay," Nicolai responded and headed to the door.

"I'll just go get ready," Nicolas quickly scrambled to his bedroom.

"You don't have to come with us, Nicolas."

"Mommy, I want daddy to come! I want my friend to meet him." Nicolai quickly objected Adriana's words and Nicolas strode hastily to his room and showered quickly and get changed.

Adriana just stared to her son, still surprised that her son was so attached now to his father.

"I'll just go get your back pack while we wait for daddy." Adriana told her son.

"Can I watch another show while waiting for daddy?" Nicolai asked so excitedly.

"No!" Adriana responded briefly.

Nicolai pouted and grunted.

Adriana shook her head and made her way to Nicolas bedroom. She heard the running water and just pick up her son's backpack and headed back to the living room.

Adriana didn't see her son in the living room. Then, she heard a sound in the kitchen so she made her way to the kitchen. She found her son on top of the counter, trying to reach a glass in the cupboard.

Adriana's eyebrow puckered and she noticed the big bottle of  a Bombay Sapphire Gin.

"What are you doing?" Adriana walked briskly to the counter and placed the backpack down and pick her son up the counter and put him down on his feet. Nicolai was still holding the glass.

"I want some juice, mommy. And this looks good." He said as he pointed to the bottle of the Gin.

"That's not juice, honey. It's an alcohol." Adriana stressed out holding her exasperation at bay.

"Then, let me have a taste of it mommy." Nicolai insisted as he walked to the counter and tried to reached the gin, but Adriana grab it and place it back to the wine shelves.

"But mommy, I want some!" Nicolai cried out shooting me a disparaging stare.

"It's not good for you," she said softly. "Here, let me have that glass and give you some real juice." Adriana stretched her palm motioning him to hand the glass and he reluctantly handed the glass, still with unhappy look.

"That is so unfair," mumbling Nicolai as he trailed behind Adriana. Adriana ignored his son's remarked.

Adriana opened the fridge. "So what would you like? There's an apple juice, orange juice, and cherry/promegrate juice?"Adriana move to the side holding the fridge door while her son look on the three bottles on the second shelves.

"I want the pink juice," he said pointing on the cherry/promegrate juice.

"Alright," Adriana agreed and took the bottle and poured him some.

"Here. Be careful. Don't spill some on the floor or I will let you clean it." Adriana warned him and he nodded.

He carefully drink his juice and Adriana put the orange bottle back in the fridge as she waited for her son to finish drinking his juice.

Shortly, he handed the empty glass to Adriana and she puts it in the dishwasher and she snatched back the backpack and followed her son as he pace back to the living room. I heard Nicolas talking to my son.

"Ready?" Nicolas asked Adriana and she nodded.

She smelled his scent, strong, filling her with a spicy, male muskiness. And she longed to be held in his strong familiar arms again, to be cuddled, oh, to be kissed, those soft sexy lips. She wanted to be held captive with his muscled arms and body.

"We still have time, moro mou." Adriana stiffened, her face turned beet red feeling quite embarrassed as she realized she was staring at him fully aroused and he caught her.

Nicolas held her waist and he kissed the crook of her neck. Feeling his breathed hot on her neck, made her knees weak and unable to respond to his mischievous teased.

"Let's go mom, dad." Nicolai turned to look at his mom and dad cuddling and he grimace. He thought they always cuddled.

"Oh, right!" Adriana scrambled to his son's direction and Nicolas heaved a heavy sighed. He followed them, while he called his chauffeur to wait in the basement garage since he doesn't want anybody to see Adriana in her robe.

Not that she's not attractive in her robe, but seeing someone in just a robe would surely give an idea to  imagine what's beneath the fabric. The thought of someone imagining dirty things about her making his mood unsettling.

As soon as they stepped into the elevator, Nicolai stood in front of Nicolas, wanting to be held. Nicolas pick his son. With his legs around his waist, Nicolai wrapped his hand around his dad's neck and rested his head on his shoulder as he felt sleepy.

"You're not sleeping, right honey?" Adriana asked her son.

"I'm tired mommy." Nicolai responded lazily and he turned her head still resting on Nicolas' broad shoulder, facing Adriana.

Nicolas hold him with pride and love. He still surprises him that he have a son. He loved him so much and he's very happy.

Adriana watch his son, so looking contented on his father's arms.

"Is Miranda your friend?" Nicolas suddenly asked Adriana and she nodded.

"Yes. We were classmates in high school, but not as close as Francine." Adriana explained and she remembered Francine. She completely forgets about her. She pulled her phone that she remembered stuffing it in her robe's pocket unless it dropped in Nicolas' room and she felt relieved when she felt it in her other pocket.

She pulled it out and saw three messages, all from her.

Morning. I talked to Miranda today and she invited me over. I will see you later. I just have some errand to do, then I'll come right after to their house.

Regards to my godson.

Lovelots,

Francine.

Adriana texted her back. Her other text was all about what she will bring to the party and what Nicolai wants her to bring for him.

That made her thought of buying something to bring to the party.

Adriana was too fixed that she didn't see how Nicolas was shooting her with displeasure look.

The elevator jolted smoothly to stop and the door slides open. "Daddy, when are we going to see nonna Melaina and nonno Lachesis?" Nicolai suddenly asked and Adriana shot her son's a quizzical look. What did Nicolas' parents do that made her son seeming too attached to them already?

Nicolas smiled. "Soon son."

Nicolas stepped out of the elevator and led them to the awaiting limo.

Just as they all settled themselves inside the limo, Nicolas phone rang again. Adriana shot him a quizzical stare and Nicolas saw it.

Nicolas check the caller and it was Kurt. He emailed him to find him another secretary.

Nicolas grinned when the thought of Phoebe calling him and Adriana was jealous, that she tricked him.

"Yes, Kurt." Nicolas started and the man in the other line sounds stiff.

"There's a Phoebe who seemed to overqualified for the position Sir. I-"

"Phoebe?" Nicolas' forehead formed a crease and Adriana's head whipped to Nicolas' direction and grab the phone from him without realizing it. She was so freaking jealous and she doesn't realize she was acting more than a girl friend.

"What do you want from my boyfriend?" Adriana snapped to the other line and the other line fell in silence.

"Moro you got it wrong, it-"

Adriana shot Nicolas a deathly glare challenging him and Nicolas retreated back in surrender, stifling his laughters. Nicolai was just looking at Adriana in confusion.

"I'm sorry, Ms., Sir wants me to find him another secretary, and I was just complying with my boss orders," the stiffened voice said in the other line, making Adriana felt so embarrassed. She felt her cheeks blushing furiously and Nicolas laughed loudly.

"Jealous much, aren't we?" Nicolas teased as he took the phone back and Adriana glared at him.

Nicolas put the phone back close to his ear while he leaned to Adriana's ear.

"I love it when you're showing me your possessiveness," Nicolas whispered to her ears and Adriana felt aroused and at the same time exasperated.

She turned her head to shot him a disparaging look, but instead Nicolas' hot lips landed on hers briefly and she felt melted again.

"Not Phoebe Martin?" Nicolas asked Kurt.

"Yes, she is Sir." Kurt Thompson, their HR confirmed.

"No. Find another one." Nicolas disapproved and Kurt agreed.

Adriana felt relieved and she looked out the window. That girl seriously is annoying.,

~~~

A/N: Here's another chapter. Sorry for the long wait. Finally, I can go back to my old routine...

Let's make it more juicy next time... The whipped Nicolas is still too unconvinced that he's going to join his friend's club, too soon...

How do you like this chapter?

Please don't forget to make this author happy.. Click the star button to VOTE, FOLLOW me too and leave your COMMENT if it's not too much to ask...

Share it to your friends too.. Thank you!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7M 158K 48
STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I demanded looking down. "Be MINE, Caroline" he...
611K 17K 40
Natalia Fuller has had a difficult upbringing in her early adolescence but she has learned to come out strong. As a result, she has a wonderful full...
2.7M 71.3K 50
[completed] Rosaliya sierra stavros: rose was just like any other normal 22 years old person in this world but truly beautiful inside out. Brown long...
5.8M 172K 39
Warning: Contains Mature Scenes, and lots of swearing. LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Highest Rating in Romance #28 Zandros M...