What's In A Name? {Harry Pott...

由 i-cant-think-help

Rose and Scorpius did not have a good experience together during their time at Hogwarts. Matching their paren... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
Author's Thank You

Chapter Sixteen

723 15 9
由 i-cant-think-help

Scorpius had to hold in a gasp. He felt the anger grow inside of him. He silently tiptoes back to his room; he shouldn't have followed them. Well, he didn't purposely follow them, per se... He went to his room to calm down his jealousy, only to find they were heading in the same direction he was. He ducked into his room and let them pass, and waited a moment before peering into the room they were in. He couldn't tell whether he was glad he did or not. He was angry, angry that she could just kiss him like that, without even telling him she didn't like him back- didn't he at least deserve that? He was glad he saw them, because now he knew- though he didn't want to see it, he didn't want to know that Rose didn't love him. He knew she didn't, but he didn't want to have proof.

Falling back onto his bed, he scrunched his hands into fist. Don't be angry, don't be angry, don't be angry he fiercely told himself. He took a deep breath in before sitting up and thinking. There was nothing he could do now, any efforts at winning Rose back were long gone- she had someone else now.

Picking up a book from the his bedside table, Scorpius attempted to distract himself of all things Rose Weasley

Rose Weasley

It was great. Jensen was so kind, she was so happy! Finally, a good reason for being here- aside from being with part of her family of course. Rose and Jensen stayed in the room for a while, just sitting there together, talking. It was as if nothing had changed- Rose was glad they had grown so close. There was something pestering her in her mind, though, what would she say? Alice wouldn't mind, she'd be happy for her. As would Lorcan and Lysander- and though they would be happy for her, they probably wouldn't even think twice about it. Macie and Niamh probably wouldn't care, but she's never really spent that much time talking to the young girls, maybe they'd be jealous- Rose didn't really care. But then there was Teddy and Victoire; they'd probably tease her for a while, but they'd probably find it cute too.. But then they would understand, they were much younger than Rose when they got together, so they should understand. And of course there was Scorpius... Rose knew he would be jealous, of course he would- but she didn't care; he had hut her badly, perhaps he deserved it.

"I wish we were allowed out of the house" Jensen sighed, his hands intertwining with Rose's. Rose sighed and nodded- she seemed to be doing a lot of sighing these days... Well, she's sighed a lot for a while, for ages in fact. Shaking the though off, she blamed it on the war.

"Me too" she agreed, squeezing Jensen's hand slightly. Rose looked around the room once more- it must have been abandoned for a good few years "I can't believe I've never been in this room before" she said, looking confused with herself "I played hide and seek in this house countless times, and I was set on going in every single one of the rooms at least once- I thought I did, but I don't recognise it whatsoever!"

"The door was locked the first time I came in here, alohomora did it, but then I guess when you were a child you couldn't use magic" Jensen suggested

"Oh, I wasn't a child the last time I played hide and seek in this house!" Rose laughed, but she agreed with what Jensen said.

"Hide and seek then, eh? I bet this house was great for that, so old, countless rooms, it must've taken forever!" Jensen exclaimed, sending them both into laughter.

"It did, plus there was a lot of us... Thirteen at one time, I believe, when all of us played" Rose smiled fondly at the memory.

"Rosie! Rosie! I found you! I found you!" Lily cheered, the five year old was jumping up and down on the spot, ginger hair flying up and down with her green eyes wide. Rose had been hiding for ten minutes under a bed in one of the abandoned rooms, but it looked like she was the only one who had been found. Rose laughed and wiggled out from the tight position.

"Who else have you found, Lils?" the eight-year-old asked, grinning with excitement.

"No one! Come on! Come on!" Lily grabbed her older cousin's hand and the two ran wildly out of the room, splitting up and looking for everyone else. Rose quickly heard Lily cheering again and heard the fifteen year-old Victoire laughing and walking out of the room she was in, and when she heard shuffling coming from the wardrobe she flung the doors open to find Albus hiding between the old coats.

"Al!" she called, dragging him out and re-joining the other two in the corridor. The four then split up again until Rose found Fred and James hiding behind the door in the living room, Albus found Dominique and Molly under the kitchen table, Lily found Hugo and Louis hiding in another wardrobe and Victoire found Roxy hiding in the curtains in the hallway and Lucy arguing with the portrait to let her into the secret room. All that was left was the sixteen year-old Teddy, who was of course always the last to be found.

"We're never going to find him!" Lily moaned, crossing her arms and sulking "He's too good!" They had been playing the game for almost an hour now and none of them- even the older ones- knew where Teddy was hiding. The twelve of them had slumped in the large living room on the second floor. Everybody's brains were whirling, where could Teddy be? He was always the best at this game- mainly because he could morph to look like his surroundings. Rose looked up to the curtains- she swore they moved, but then the window was open, it could be a breeze. Glancing up to the top of the tall curtains, Rose saw spikes, hair spikes to be exact. But they were the exact same colour as the curtains, maybe she was seeing things? Then she realised.

The eight year-old got up and ran to the curtain, whipping it back to reveal a perfectly still Teddy, his hair turning from the green he had morphed it into back into his usual bright blue as he burst out laughing.

"Teddy!" Lily called, hanging onto the 'y' at the end of his name, running over to him arms open wide. Still laughing, Teddy jumped down from the window sill and embrace his God-sister. The whole group burst out laughing, and collapsed into one of their many group hugs, with Teddy at the centre.

Over fourteen years later, and Rose still remembered the day as clear as if it was yesterday, it was one of her favourite memories with her cousins, and it reflected just how well they all got on together, and how upset they would be if they were to be separated. Letting slip a small laugh, Jensen looked at her, puzzled.

"Oh, I was just remembering playing hide and seek" She laughed "Oh, I've got to go and speak to Ted and Vic, see if they still remember it! It was great!" Rose laughed and pulled Jensen out of the room- still holding his hand- and ran down the stairs to see them both.

"Vic! Vic!" she called, sounding almost as five year old Lily had been calling her name. Of course, Victoire and Teddy were in the kitchen, sitting opposite each other at the middle of the table, mugs of steaming tea in hand. The pair looked up to the incoming duo and Victoire grinned- making Rose drop Jensen's hand immediately.

"Ooh, Rosie" Teddy winked, Rose crossed her arms and shook her head, Teddy just laughed.

"Shut up, Edward" she said, with all seriousness before bursting out laughing and sitting next to Victoire at the table "Guess what I just remembered?"

"That you hate calling me that even more that I hate being called that?" Teddy asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow to the girl.

"No!" Rose laughed "I was just sitting upstairs-"

"With Jensen?" Victoire asked, she too was now raising an eyebrow at her, but she was laughing too. Rose looked back to where she had left Jensen standing, and he had disappeared- back into the living room, Rose presumed.

"No! Well, yes- but that's off subject!" Rose waved her hand as if waving that subject away before talking again about what she had planned on, "and I was saying about how I thought I'd been in every room from when we played hide and seek like all the time we were here!"

"Oh, how could we forget that?" Victoire asked rhetorically "That was the best game when we were kids"

"I wouldn't even say 'when we were kids', it still is the best game!" Rose laughed

"Remember that time you found me behind the curtain, Rosie?" Teddy asked, laughing and turning his hair the same shade of green that it was that day, and adding the spikes for increased nostalgia.

"Of course! That was the exact one I remembered first!" Rose laughed "You were always so hard to find!" The three talked for a while, reminiscent of all the games they used to play with the cousins. But soon the conversation of Rose's boyfriend was broached.

"So, Jensen?  And here's me sitting here the whole time thinking it would be Scorpius!" Teddy laughed, knowing full well it would spite the girl.

"No, Teddy, never Scorpius" Rose frowned, but quickly shook away any anger that was growing with thoughts Jensen "And yes, I suppose, Jensen is lovely, I do like him very much" Rose blushed a little, and looked to the table in embarrassment. She then felt a supportive hand on her arm, she looked up to Victoire smiling over to her.

"Don't be embarrassed, Rosie" Victoire smiled kindly "I always thought that way about Teddy, too, even whilst growing up!"

"You did?" Rose asked, intrigued- she had never known this about her cousin.

"Yes, and was I right? I think I fell for the right man" Victoire laughed, and the other two joined in "You seem happy with Jensen, that's all you should want" Rose smiled, and heard the door at the end of the kitchen crash open. Standing there was a very angry-looking Scorpius. He sent Rose and glare before heading to the fridge.

"Sorry Victoire" Scorpius said, his face not changing emotion, his eyes not moving off Rose "I didn't mean to slam the door like that,  I'll just get some food and I'll be off, did I interrupt?"

"No, no, you're fine, just be careful not to slam the door on your way out" Victoire said, slightly annoyed with him, but knowing he apparently didn't mean to do it. Scorpius swiftly left- leaving the door open- and Rose could see his hands curled into first around the apple he had grabbed from the fridge. Rose sent daggers at his back, before turning back to Teddy and Victoire.

"So yeah, I'm really happy with Jensen, I think I'll go and see him now actually" she said, saying it loud enough that she knew Scorpius would hear as he stalked down the hallway. Rose smiled, before waving a quick goodbye to the pair and returning to the living room.

A/N Did ya like it? I hope so, please vote if you did and comment your favourite part so far :3

-Elise x

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

327K 6.5K 69
Rose was always told to stray away from the Malfoys, but when her first year rolls around and he sits alongside her in the train, everything is not h...
88K 3.5K 26
In which the prized Gryffindor beauty is given up to Slytherin's venomous prince. ❝Don't you know, darling? Scorpions are venomous. You're much more...
659K 11.8K 22
Scorpius Malfoy, son of Draco Malfoy, restored his family's status in the Wizarding World using his wit and charms in Hogwarts. The dark days are ove...
74.6K 1.7K 32
Rose Weasley was always a good girl. She followed the rules. But when a mystery unfolds during her fifth year at Hogwarts, Rose starts to get entangl...