Chapter Six

A/N Did I miss last week? I feel like I missed last week... I feel like it has been more than a week since I uploaded... But the works page tells me otherwise.

-Elise x

1 year later

"Due to the recent uprising of the so-thought disbanded deatheaters, the British Ministry of Magic have declared war on followers of the newly developed dark magic of necromancy." The minister of magic's voice boomed through the houses of all the wizarding population of Britain "Everyone over the age of 25 must fight when they are called for, unless they are physically unable to or are strictly told not to" All over the country, wizards and witched of all ages listened to this booming voice, many with tears in their eyes, many hugging their loved ones, but all in silence. "All those under the age of 25, regardless of their magical abilities, will be sent to safe homes all over the country. This safe houses will each hold seven to ten non-fighters, and will my managed by specified leaders, which will be over the age of 25, but will not be fighting. In these houses relatives will be rare, but twins will be kept together. All mothers with children under the age of 5 are to stay with their children, and will most likely be specified managers of these safe house. Letters have been sent to each wizarding household with wizards and witches under the age of 25 naming where these people will be heading, and letters too have been sent out to the household managers. With your cooperation the war will be over as quickly as possible, and hopefully these new household arrangements will not be for too long. Good luck" The booming voice shut off in each house. And silence occupied its space as the news sunk into to the minds of people in the magical community.

A/N That's short isn't it? Oh well ;D

-Elise x