From the Night Fall

By MaztamarkDallo

Ones upon a time, there is a child that live in the land that the light never be seen, only infinite darknes... More

Legend Started
Eternal City
Catching the Time
The Divine Store
The Debut
The Promise
The Academy for Monster
The Mission
The Hidden Thief
The Heavenly Weapon
The Sleeping Demon Fox
The School War
The Power Behind Them
The Wrath
The Immortal City
The New Generation
The Visit of Death
The Mission
The Show
The Hallow King
The Bad Side
The Homecoming
The Power of a Goddess
The Party
The Raging War
The Underworld Princess
The Bloodbath in the Blood moon
The Reunion of Monsters
The Dinner of Monsters
Changes of Power
Adam's Journey
Contract with a Demon
Midnight Fun

The Daughter of Gods

504 32 0
By MaztamarkDallo

Author's POV

Naka-upo si Ada sa isang bato at pinapanuod lang ang nangyayaring labanan, naplano niya na ang lahat at pinabayaan nalang ang mga tauhang ibinigay sa kanya na lumaban at anduon lang siya kasama ang isang maid na pinaglilingkudan siya na akala mo isang prinsesa at si Irish naman ay nakatingin lang sa nanagyayaring labanan na nakangiti.

They are all playing in your hand Ate Ada.-Irish said looking at the battle.

Well, they should fight much greater, we're still watching and not helping them yet.-Ada said and take the refreshment that the maid give her, and Irish smile.

Truth to be told, but i want to try how my sky god's power, i never try it since i have them.-Irish said and Ada smile and nod.

Try them, but soon, not yet.-Ada said and Irish simply nod and sit next to Ada.

You can join the war when they break the third tower house, you can have all the fun you want.-Ada added and Irish smile and look at the watch tower, they already destroyed the second tower but they lost many of man just for that and there are total of five tower and they already having a hard time.

They already destroy the tower, the third one will take some time, but i wish they survive.-Irish said and smirk, ngumiti naman si Ada sa narinig, at nakikita niya din kung paano nanginginig ang katawan ni Irish.

Why are you not fighting that much?-Ada ask and Irish look at them.

You know, i only follow one person, his order, my command, he ordered me not to fight no matter what happen, because when i fight i always overdo and kill even my own family, i'm worse than all the Citizens.-Irish said and Ada look at her way and she know this girl is telling the truth.

Then who's the one who gave you that order? not to fight?-Ada ask and Irish smirk and ready to move.

It's Adam, he ordered me not to fight, but since he wave his hand, that is the signal that i can fight, but now? the signal for me to fight is open, i will not hesitate or hold back, bare your self, the Goddess without a title will appear before you.-Irish said and from that in a single step when the tower fall she's already there.

My bad, Ate Ada.-Irish said and in her single snap lighting fall from the sky like rain drops powerful and deadly.

I'm the Lighting Goddess in the Moon, i'm a daughter of a God and a Goddess, feel my rage.-Irish said and suddenly lightning like animal appear before her.

Time to devour my pet.-Irish said with a grin on her face, Ada was shock, this is the first time she saw Irish fight, and her grin never appear like that, she's a goddess but not from heaven but from hell, she destroyed anyone near to her, even an ally died because they are near.

She already destroy half of the enemy army, but the same as our army, god damn it, that girl really don't know how to hold back, and overdo it.-Ada said and stand harshly and get her shield and sword, she need to stop her or else she will destroy everything even the kingdom that they are helping.

Stupid Irish, but my li'l brother is much idiotic than this, he never told me that Irish has a side like this, if i'm not watching this place will become nothing but a plain bloody land.-Ada said on her mind.

Mabilis pa sa kisap mata ay hawak-hawak na ni Ada ang dalawang kamay ni Irish at nakataas na ito sa ere habang nagtitigan sila sa mata pero mababanaag parin ang nakakahilakbot na ngiti ni Irish sa kanyang mga labi na ikinagitla ni Ada.

Enough of your craziness, kill only your enemy not your ally.-Ada said at kumalma naman kahit kaunti si Irish pero bigla itong ngumiti.

Really? then can you tell me something? or you my enemy too?-Irish said nagulat si Ada sa tanong na iyon, at nagulat sila ng si Ada mismo ang sumuntok sa dalaga.

You think i'm an enemy? or you crazy? do you know who you we're talking too? your gonna regret saying those words, ones you woke up you will know how to fear me.-Ada said and just a single snap every enemy explode, no word, no warning, they just simply die just like that.

Fine then, your my enemy, so don't regret this when i fight, just so you know try not to die.-Ada said and pick her blade and shield and slash the blade to Irish and when it hit the ground the sword pull Ada to that direction and using the shield as gauntlet and punch without mercy, Irish feel the top of the shield hit her belly and vomit water from her mouth.

You'll feel why the person give you an order respect me the most.-Ada said and she spin her body fast and the next thing Irish knew she already receive a powerful kick and she flew 100 meter away from Ada.

Mabilis na sumugod ang mga lightnign animal kay Ada perso sa isang pitik niya lang ang laaht ng ito ay naglaho na parang bula na ikinagulat ng madami, maraming nagsubok na pumatay kahit sia pero walang nakagawa pero si Ada na nag-iisa lang sa isang pitik nawala ang lahat ng iyon.

I'm also the same as you, you know me and my brother has a blood of gods running in our veins, you shouldn't look down on us, you can say i'm a Rogue Goddess and he is the Knight God type, we both stand in different status but both powerful, your looking down on me and pick a fight? your crazy enough to think i'm your enemy? i'm gonna tell you this, i'm powerful too.-Ada said and ready her weapon to attack once again.

Go back already to your sentence before i forgot that you are our ally and kill you by my own hand.-Ada said and prepare to attack tumayo naman ng matuwid si Irish at ngumiti sabay hinarap si Ada at malakas na kidlat ang tumama sa katawan ni Irish at ngayon ay alam ni Ada na hindi ito pwedeng hiwain o sirain ng ganuon kadali.

Your really hopeless, sorry to what i will do, make sure to live after this. Berserk.-Ada said at nagliwanang ang kanyang buogn katawan at gumawa ng malakas na ilaw ng armas at ito ay napakalaki.

Let us try if that lightning can hold on to this powerful darkness of mine.-Ada said at bigla nalang itong linamon ng itim na kulay at handa ng hiwain ang lahat ng bagay.

This power can't be used by anyone except our citizen, use your berserk or die here, but i will not let you interfere in our way, you will die if you don't know how to follow rule.-Ada said and Irish raise her hand and ready to attack Ada that so powerful lightning suddenly look like spear and ready to throw in her direction.

Good, try to kill me too, or else it will be boring.-Ada said and she sees how Irish throw the concentrated lightning spear to her direction and she didn't bother to dodge, sapagkat gamit ang kanyang espada ay hinawa niya ang spear at napangiti siya sa kanyang naramdaman.

Good job.-Ada said and see her another arm cut out and suddenly it appear again.

But not enough.-Ada said at isang mabilis na atake ang ginawa niya unang ginawa niya ay hiwain ang invincible barrier gamit ang berserk at sikmuraan si Irish, sakto lang para patulugin niya ito.

Tsk, i swear to god, your gonna get a scolding from me when you woke up.-Ada said and put the blade on the shield and pick it then she put it on her back then get Irish, and jump to the tower house and look if there is an enemy but she think the other enemy will took a while before they came there so she whistle and call her dragon and jump there fast and they fly straight to the castle.

Sinipa niya ang main door at nagulat pa ang mga tao duon ng siya ay pumasok ng walang sabi-sabi, at bigla naman silang nag-atubiling tulungan ang dalawa ng mapansin nilang ang mga ito at tumutulong sa kanila.

You can't win against me, maybe my brother is stronger and faster to me now, but defeating me in your current state is impossible, you need to become powerful and control that power you have or else it will happen again and again non stop.-Ada murmured at umiling nalang siya nungbalak ng kunin sa kanya ang kaibigan at dumurecho na sila sa ibinigay na kwarto para sa kanila, at inihiga niya si Irish sa higaan niya at umupo duon at hinaplos ang buhok nito.

I think this is the second time you lose or third maybe? but you said you only follow my li'l brother so it means this is your second, i will tell you a secret, that i'm a God Killer, i kill dozens of gods that i didn't like from the start, and soon my brother will do the same, i wish you stay in her side, because i think my time is nearly end, become powerful to stand next to him like Illion, i'm sure there are tons of times that he will fall from his knees i want you to catch my brother next time, because i'm sure your friend? Illion can't do that alone.-Ada said and stand from the bed at inayos na ang kanyang sarili.

I'm sorry, but i think i can't scold you, maybe when we meet again, tell my brother and everyone that i'm sorry. Till we meet again.-Ada said and leave her weapons near to Irish and walk out of the room, Irish is awake but can't move an inch, the only thing happen is her tear fall, she can feel it too a very powerful amount of energy near to them and she can feel that it is becoming stronger by the time passes.

I'm sorry, please don't do any stupid things, your brother will surely get angry at me and so does to you, i don't want to see him on rage, i promise i will do what you want.-Irish said and Ada smile and look at her before she close the door.

I'm sorry, you need to take all the burden, i try to change my future countless time already, but i guess my death is certain. Save him from certain death. I give all my hope to you Irish, only couple of hours and you can go berserk all you want, i will never interfere ever again, goodbye.-Ada said and walk, she don't know if Irish hear her or not but she was so serious of fighting this man alone.

I will meet you now father.-Ada said and walk straight and get another set of sword and shield from the Royal Court, and look at a beautiful weapon, but still her weapon that inside of Irish's room is far more powerful but she can't use it in this battle, who knows what will happen to those if it fall in the wrong hand.

Tsk, i'm ready to kill anyone who will try to hurt my brother, for him i'm ready to become a monster, for him i'm ready to lose my own life.-Ada murmured and open the door harshly.

The day has finally come. This feeling of mine can't stop, to see the future is really hateful, damn it. i wish my death is like a gift from Santa that even me don't know, god damn it.-Ada said to herself and look to her hand that is now shivering.

Tsk, even i kill many people, knowing my death is in front of me, i'm still scared to die, god please help me Adam.-Ada said and smile and she whistle and call her dragon at pat it on the head.

Since the day i leave my city your my companion, your my best friend except of course that stupid dean, can you accompany me till my very last breathe?-Ada ask at inilagay niya ang nuo niya sa nuo ng dragon, hindi ito gumalaw o kung ano pan nakaganuong pusisyon sila sa ilang minuto at dumating ang hari at ngumiti si Ada.

Take all your people and Irish out of this country, go to the Eternal City, this place will soon be erased in the face of the planet.-Ada said at tumango naman ang hari at kaagad inutusan ang kanyang mga tauhan.

Thank you, my companion in hell.-Ada said at tumalon siya sa taas ng kanyang dragon at hinas niya ito.

Time to use your mighty wings and rule the sky one last time, let's go.-Ada said at ikinampay naman ng dragon ang kanyang mga pakpak at dahan-dahang umangat at isang malakas na sigaw ang ginawa ng dragon bago ito lumipad sa dereksyon kung nasaan ang ama ni Ada at ni Adam.

Start to blow him with fire.-Ada said when she spotted a single person standing in the top of the mountain, at kaagad naman bumuga ng apoy ang dragon na sinunog naman kaagad ang buong bundok, at kaagad na tumalon si Ada sa likod nito.

Assist me, don't let him out your field of vision or else where both dead.-Ada said in them id sky at lumipad ng masmataas ang dragon para masmakita nito ang buong lugar.

Long time no see, my dearest daughter.-Adramalic said and Ada smirk.

I don't even want to think that your my biological father, god i wish i can choose who will be my father is.-Ada said at ang kanyang mga mata ay biglang naging kulay ginto at tumingin ng nakakatakot sa kanyang ama at kaagad itong inatake.

Wait a beautiful reunion this is, your trying to destroy me.-Adramalic said dodging all her attacks.

I'm not trying to destroy you, i'm trying to take your filthy existence out of this universe for good.-Ada said and finally a single kick hit her father in the face.

Try to dodge this.-Ada said and point her finger in the sky and the dragon breathe flame ones again and this time the dragon don't stop and Ada finally see the barrier in her father's body.

I see your trick already.-Ada said and grin and she sees something dangling in her father's neck.

I think that key is something important, i need to stole that key from him, or else something bad will happen.-Ada said on her mind and suddenly she ready her weapon, she know that her father is immortal but she think if the barrier is out she can cut the head and take the necklace and make sure that her father will never found it, it's an option to her, that her father is still not fighting back.

Then let me cut your neck.-Ada said and put a anti barrier spell on her blade and prepare the attack and cut it swiftly, when her father open her eyes he sees that his head is not intact with his body and Ada get the necklace fast and smirk, before the regeneration happen she start to run all her might and get in her dragon as fast as she could.

This is important to you than to mama? then you will never see this again.-Ada said and look at the key and smirk, and she know where to hide the thing.

Faster, he will catch us in this speed.-Ada said at bumilis pa ang dragon kaya tinakpan niya ang kanyang mga mata at tinap pa niya ulit ito.

Don't worry about me, max your speed already.-Ada said at bumilis pa ang dragon, hindi na niya makita ang daanan pero alam niyang alam ng kanyang alaga kung saan sila pupunta.

At mabilis itong naglaho sa himpapawid at naging maliit na akala mo ay isang ahas na merong pakpak mabilis namna pumasok sa loob ng maliit na bahay si Ada at inayos nag loob at merong isang maliit na butas duon na hindi halata, kung saan tinatago nyia ang mga mamahaling alahas na pagmamay-ari nyia ang bahay na iyon ay malapit sa Eternal City pero nasalabas ito ng Eternal City at itinago niyo ito duon at tinakpan, at sabay lumipad ang kanyang alagang dragon ay sinunog ang buogn kagubatan para walang maka-alam kung saan nakalagay ang bahay at hindi ito tumigil nakita naman nila si Adramalic na malapit na sa kanila kaya dito itinapat ng dragon ang apoy upang hindi mahalata ang kanyang ginawa.

Cut the game, where is the key?-Adramalic's voice echo in the whole burning forest, Ada was shock in just a single slice from her father's hand and her dragon's head fly out.

Tsk.-Ada said at mabilis na bumulusok ang katawan ng dragon sa lupa at tumalsik kahit si Ada, at isang malakas na paa ang tumama sa tiyan niya at napabuga nalang siya ng dugo sa bibig.

Where is the key, My dear daughter?-Adramalic said nad Ada smirk.

The key you are searching? i already destroyed it, you will never find it.-Ada said at hinila ng kanyang ama ang kanyang buhok at isang malakas na sipa ang natangap niya, at tumalbog pa ang katawan niya ng dlaawang beses at bigla nalang maypaanan na tumapak sa kanyang dibdib at nahihirapan na siyang huminga dahil sa diin nito.

Where is the key, my dear i don't have a time to this kind of joke by my daughter, give me that thing.-Adramalic said, Ada know she will never win in this kind of power, and this is the same power as Adam possessed, she just raise her middle finger and smirk, even in the dying breath she don't want to look so pitiful.

Fuck you.-Ada said, she want to act cool till the very end, and only a grin Adramalic receive from her, napailing nalang si Adramalic sa kanyang narinig.

You really want to die that much? oh well i can search for it i'm sure of it.-Adramalic said and Ada simply close her eyes, she knows that her death is near, she can even feel it.

How i wish my time can be extended i little bit.-Ada said on her ind but she know no one can hear those words, so she keep it for herself.

Adam.-Ada murmured and suddenly the heavy feet of her father is gone, and when she open her eyes only one figure is in front of her.

God, two hours that i can't move and someone already try to kill Adam's sister? i'm so dead if i am little late, damn it, i almost feel how Adam's wrath in me, god oh god, thank you.-Irish said and look at her and smirk and help Ada to stand.

You think i will let you die? i'm dead if you die, whoever this asshole who kick your ass on the ground and can kill you.-Irish said and look at the Adrmalic who is standing.

You know, i'm so pissed right now, first is i go into crazy mode of mine, next my ass got a good kicking, and now my mission will failed? oh god, my day is messed up so much.-Irish said and slap Ada, Ada of course was shock.

Don't you dare die on me, your gonna regret it, because even in heaven or in hell you go, i will go there and kill you there ones again, and also, this is for making me paralyze for two hours.-Irish said and a spin kick hit Ada's face.

You know your talking so bad to our father right?-Ada said at piangpag nito ang mga alikabok sa katawan at tinignan naman ito ni Irish.

I don't care, my mission is to make sure you will not gonna make the most stupid mistake here, right now i have full access in my power, but i'm telling you, there is also a threat on it, when i feel losing i will activate it no matter what and destroy whoever enter my path, lucky i don't use the Gods and Goddess power when we fought but i think i will need it all to just knock this ape shit father of the two of you into the ground, i can feel a mass amount of energy inside of him after all.-Irish said at nagtaka naman si Ada sa sianbi nito.

If you know that she's powerful than you why are you not running?-Ada ask and Irish smirk.

I receive an order from Adam, do you think i will fail him? i think i rather not, because i don't want that person to be the one in ape shit, his crazy enough to kill me ones.-Irish said and look at Ada's father.

And you? i don't think i can win against you, alone that is.-Irish said and Adramalic laugh.

Your one hell of a crazy monster girl, such a shame i need to kill you too.-Adramalic said, and Ada laugh so hard.

Yeah, i forgot, i defeat her just a while ago, and i always struggle since i was young, why do i forgot that i am Ada Crow?-Ada said and tap Irish's head.

Thank you for making me to remember who i really am, this time i will fight not because of this stupid destiny, or the reason that i'm Heavenly Warrior, this time i will fight as me, as Ada Crow, as the vengeful murderer of Nightfall.-Ada said and she look at her at mabilis namna binato ni Irish ang Shield at ang Espada kay Ada.

Damn those weapon don't want to accept me, i think they choose they're own master, i can't even used them properly.-Irish said at sinapo naman ito ni Ada at tingal ang tali at nakita naman nila kung paano nagbago sa pangalawang beses ang mga mata nito, at hindi lang iyon kahit ang buhok nito ay naging ginto.

This time, no more thinking about changing the destiny using different method, i will change my destiny and today i will not die, today i will go out of this field alive by defeating you my dearest father.-Ada said and when she finally to her father it was smiling with delight and happiness.

That's right, that is my children, they will struggle till the very end.-Adramalic said and he was shock to see his daughter not in the same spot she was standing and banishes, he don't even feel the movement even the slightest.

Your looking down on me, I'm Ada Crow, daughter of the Lost Queen, i also get her power as a gift.-Ada said and a powerful kick hit the face of Adramalic and he flew and hit a dead burning three and Ada stomp on his chest like what he did earlier.

Now time for a real fight.-Ada said and smirk and Adramalic smirk also then suddenly banishes and in the sky sitting in the mid sky and holding a bonnet in his head.

Oh well, maybe you change your destiny for now, keep the necklace away from your brother, or he will end everything, well i do wish the same thing, but my destruction is different than him, and also he warn me not to show myself to you, and keep it a secret from him, my dearest daughter.-Adramalic said and suddenly she was gone, nakahinga naman ng maluwag si Ada at naglakad nakita niya ang ulo ng kanyang alagang dragon.

I'm sorry, in my vision i'm the only one who will fight, maybe your death help me to survive, thank you Drag, for everything till the very last breathe of your you still stay with me, thank you.-Ada said and hug the head of her pet dragon and sing a baby song there, Irish just look at the sky, and don't want to look to Ada's tears.

Tsk, i hate dramas.-Irish said and look and walk away, from that place and jump into a three and sleep there.

KONTING KEMBOT NALANG TALAGA WAHAHAHAHAHA ^_^, CIOA VOTE AND COMMENT IS A MUST ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 126K 54
Allisea is a lady that had a dark past. She ran away from the life she used to have and that's to chase her dreams ----- to be a teacher. Will she be...
1.5M 75.7K 21
Ang Ikalawang Serye. A girl dying from Leukemia was given a chance to make a wish, and there she met a mysterious guy who would lead her as she enter...
459K 20.3K 78
She's heartless person, She can kill you without blinking her eyes. Beg for your life she didn't care, and surely she make ur life living hell..... ...
4.9M 227K 36
Dark Series #1 "Every game has a story." *** Our life is a game. Each of us has our way on how to play it. Some want it to be as simple as possible...