The Bloodbath in the Blood moon

Author's POV

Arianne is simply watching the night sky, at katabi niya na naka-upo sa bintana ay si Ilya na walang ginawa kundi mag hum maghapon, wala pa naman kaguluhan sa lugar na iyon at napaka tahimik.

Well, what do you think Ilya? are they coming or not?-Arianne said and Ilya smile.

They are already here.-Ilya said and look at the vast darkness and Arianne smirk, of course demon's eye is like looking at them in daylight.

Well, should we greet them?-Arianne said and Ilya stand and stretch her hands and smile.

Should we call the army first and tell them they are already here?-Ilya said at pareho silang tumango.

We will greet them first.-They both said in unison and giggle to it.

Let's go.-Arianne said and Ilya just nod with smile on her face and they jump out of the place.

You know what? they are too many.-Ilya said when they are in the back of the three and so near and see every enemy, Arianne can see the torch of the raiding enemy and she can see that they are too many.

Arghhh, this is frustrating, i wish i have a good pair of eyes that i can use.-Arianne said and Ilya chuckle.

You should tell me that earlier wait a minute let me give you my sight. But first close your eyes.-Ilya said and Arianne do it, hinawakan lang ni Ilya ang mga talukap ng mata ni Arianne at biglang umilaw ang kanyang mga daliri at tingal niya kaagad.

You can open it now. Slowly of course.-Ilya said at tumango si Arianne at binuksan ito dahan-dahan nagsimulang mag adjsut ang mata niya at napakaliwanag ng lahat, at hindi lang iyon nakikita niya din ang body heat ng mga ito.

so this is a demon's eye, you can see even the body heat of the enemy.-Arianne said at tumango si Ilya.

Hey take care of my sight, right now only Fox eye, i can use because my demonic eye is in yours so be careful.-Ilya said at liningon naman ito ni Arianne.

God, then it means your the one who can't fight? get your eyes back, i'm alright with the darkness.-Arianne said at ngumiti lang si Ilya.

Don't worry, Fox eyes is also good at darkness it's just that, i can't see they're body hear, that's all but i can see them clearly, so when they make illusion your the one who will deal with them. And also, sooner or later the flame will eat this place.-Ilya said and smile sweetly.

Then so be it, your really a mother, you even think me before yourself.-Arianne said and Ilya smile and she saw how Ilya's tail spread, then suddenly a powerful aura appear in Ilya's body, this is the Demon Fox Clan Queen's real power, you can't deny the power that make everyone fear, and they saw how her tail become red as blood and also her hair and fur in her ears and even the eyes and she saw how her fang become sharper even her nails become sharper, right now she's not Ilya but the Demon Fox Queen itself.

I will attack first.... i mean greet them first and you can follow.-Ilya said at napangiti si Arianne sa narinig, she's still Ilya after all, only her aura changed but not her personality.

Alright, go.-Arianne said at nagulat naman ito sa bilis ni Ilya, her crazy speed the red body of her is like the car's light tail, it's beautiful but that stunning beauty become bloodier when Ilya get her first kile, isang kalmot sa leeg ng sundalo at sumirit na ang dugo nito ng walang hinto, at nagsunod-sunod pa ito, at hindi kaagad nakakilos angm ga sundalo, kahit ang mga taong sanay makakita ng namamatay kagaya ng mga kalaban nila ay kakailanganin ng ilang sigundo para maabsorb ng kanilang utak ang nangyaring unang atake. Kahit si Arianne ay napahinto ng ilang sigundo pero dahil alam niyang aatake na si Ilya ay nakarecover na siya sa loob ng dalawang sigundo at napangiti siya.