The Dinner of Monsters

Author's POV

Nasapinaka tuktok ng tower ang lahat at nagkakasiyahan duon, Immortals and Gods are sitting next to each other, Adam and the others are laughing, the war is finally over, but they know no one will stop to try invading the Eternal city.

So what do you think will be the outcome? maybe today is our win, but what about the next?-Juno ask to Adam when they are alone.

I don't know, but one thing i know for sure.-Adam said and smile and look at the wine in his hand.

End is near, and i'm planning on stopping it, the evolution that is.-Adam said.

What about this Age?-Juno ask at nagkibit balikat lang si Adam.

I don't really care if there is another life or after life or something like that, but no one can stop change, this world will go in a drastic change and ones it is done, all the life form will come back and all of us will see each other again ones again, but for now? i think i will enjoy what the world can offer as it is tonight.-Adam said and smile.

But what if the evolution you are talking about never come? and only destruction?-Juno ask and Adam smile and look at the sky.

I believe to Cal, i know she will do something about it, i know she will never betray me, because me and her are the same, always looking for a change.-Adam said and raise his hand and look like his grabbing the sky.

Some day, i will be free from all the burden that this world also offer to everyone, and when that time comes. I want when i look at my back everyone is complete and can laugh with me, till that day, i will not gonna stop moving forward, whatever is in the future? i will face them all without regret, i hate having regret after all.-Adam said and smile and Juno smile and raise her glass.

Then let me support me son till the very end, i want to laugh and mess with all of you after all.-Juno said and drink her wine in one go.

God damn it, you two are dating here!!!-Ada shouts, she's drunk, she's been drinker for many hours now.

God your drunk, let me help my sister first Juno.-Adam said at tumango naman ito at inalalayan ang kapatid na makaupo, si Juno naman ay tinitignan lang ang lahat.

What a messy room.-Juno murmured and look at the sky, no star to be seen.

The sky is too dark, and it's no fun anymore.-Arianne said and Juno nod.

Yeah, it is, but i know one day it will be beautiful ones again, like how i usually sees it in very long period of time, but as Adam says.-Juno said and smile and sit in the chair, hindi na narinig ni Arianne ang susunod na sasabihin nito kahit siya ay naramdaman na wala itong balak ituloy ang sinasabi.

We will never lose to anyone mark my word Juno.-Arianne said and Juno smile, this girl already make a conclusion.

Yeah, i know, and i will never let that happen.-Juno said and smile and she look to Arianne.

But you will all hit a wall, and pushing it will hard, and also even climb it-Juno said, pero hindi niya na ito natapos ng lianpag ni Arianne ang kamay niya sa lamesang malapit dito.

I will, no, we will smashed it, no one will hit a wall, because before we hit it?! we will gonna smash it with all our might.-Arianne said and Juno burst out laughing.

Your really funny, but i will tell you this, in the upcoming battle? strength is not enough to win this game, you need to out smart their plans and also make sure your always one step ahead of them, or else it will be dangerous.-Juno said and Arianne smile